'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193971 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118877 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure advertising on Facebook hating white people one of the black guys that killed Chris Lane
doesn't bother you. Chris Lane was also unarmed.
Old WWII veteran killed with flash light also unarmed.
George Zimmerman had a Facebook page asking for donations for his legal costs when he killed Trayvon Martin.

Then he and his wife lied about how much money had been raised.

Didn't see you saying much about that, O.
Question

Winchester, KY

#118878 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, welcome to the asylum,)8~D> batshit crazy loon and the one who stays in a fog, chemtrail zombie sunny sue is trying to convince everyone that they and their two parties are not racist by constantly bringing it up. Zimmerman is their hero and so is that rodeo clown and the TRAITOR Snowden. Shows what they are made of. No one should be killed for taking a walk. NO matter who they are.
Stand your Ground
if you get your ass kicked in a fight that you started , you oughta be able to shoot the other guy.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Yeah I read some of her rants from last night. WOW.
I had to just stop reading, out of respect for my stomach ulcer.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#118879 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Dem Governor Sends Sens Paul and McConnell Reeling with a Powerful Defense of Obamacare
It’s not 2010.
As Republicans preach hatred of Obamacare to a dwindling audience even among their own members, Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear chose to use the Kentucky Farm Bureau Country Ham Breakfast to make a powerful case for Obamacare to 1,600 diners.
Republican Senators Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, also attending, weren’t expecting the onslaught. Jill Lawrence reported,“It was not what anyone expected—least of all Republican Sens. Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, who sat stone-faced onstage with Beshear as he unloaded on them without using names.”
Beshear finished with a stab to the heart of GOP’s NoCare, no alternative.“It’s amazing to me how people who are pouring time and money and energy into trying to repeal the Affordable Care Act sure haven’t put that kind of energy into trying to improve the health of Kentuckians,” according to the National Journal.
That’s quite a flip of the narrative from the defensive, taken off guard Democratic apology tour of 2010.“We’re so sorry we’re trying to help you not get screwed by insurance companies” isn’t as appealing as “What have you done to help improve the health of your constituents?”
The National Journal reported that Beshear compared health insurance to “the safety net of crop insurance” and said farmers need both. His relentless onslaught continued:
He said 640,000 Kentuckians—15 percent of the state—don’t have health insurance and “trust me, you know many of those 640,000 people. You’re friends with them. You’re probably related to them. Some may be your sons and daughters. You go to church with them. Shop with them. Help them harvest their fields. Sit in the stands with them as you watch your kids play football or basketball or ride a horse in competition. Heck, you may even be one of them.”
“We’ve ranked that bad for a long, long time. The Affordable Care Act is our historic opportunity to address this weakness and to change the course of the future of the commonwealth. We’re going to make insurance available for the very first time in our history to every single citizen of the commonwealth of Kentucky.”
About half the audience burst into applause at that point while the other half sat on their hands. But he wasn’t done. He cited a study that showed the law would inject about $15.6 billion into the Kentucky economy over eight years, create 17,000 new jobs, and generate $802 million for the state budget.
The Governor might have surprised Senator Rand Paul, who later lamely claimed that he doesn’t do partisan topics at nonpartisan events like the Ham Breakfast (and then proceeded to list off some partisan topics in the way that Republicans do, assuming everyone agrees with them – so that “partisan” means “doesn’t agree with me”), but he knows very well that Beshear chose well.
CONtinued: YOU GO GOVERNOR!!!
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
good stuff, Ms R
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118880 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
These stories are all over CNN and MSNBC, the stations you said you don't watch anymore.
I posted something about these same killings yesterday, and RC just posted a terrific article about them, as well as the one about the black lady who helped the white shooter in Georgia.
How is that being "quiet, nothing"? Who's avoiding talking about it?
This all became politics more than what really is.
President shouldn't chose to talk about this and that crime or incident. He has people to talk about stories like that. Obama divided country. He only talk when is benefitting him and Democrats. What's happened, this is not red America, this is not blue America, this is United States of America?
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118881 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
George Zimmerman had a Facebook page asking for donations for his legal costs when he killed Trayvon Martin.
That's correct. I know. Does it says anything about hating anyone?

#118882 Aug 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good stuff, Ms R
Hiya Calvin!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118883 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
The CHEMTRAIL fog is really getting to that one. Her selective memory is evident. That KKK Faux News story says it all. That is exactly what they are and these idiots echo their rhetoric and propaganda every day. They probably have sheets and hoods in their closet as well. Wouldn't doubt it. I am convince that old man teabagger whitehair does. hahaha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118884 Aug 24, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I read some of her rants from last night. WOW.
I had to just stop reading, out of respect for my stomach ulcer.
I hear you, sometimes I have to go take shower before bed to feel clean after wading through their bullshit and their filth that eventually comes out. They hate my articles and slogans. haha

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH

“I Walk On Water”

#118885 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
does slitting throats?
OZombies

United States

#118886 Aug 24, 2013
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do facebook. But if what you're saying is true, then I think it's wrong. I hear there are kkk type facebook pages on there too.
Does that bother you?
Yes, I do believe anyone preaching hate it's WRONG! What about kkk, do you think just someone is Republican also is member of kkk? I don't associate with any of those groups and I never will. I don't like anyone that preaches hate.
How many Democrats had black slaves and wanted to extend slavery? What do you think?

#118887 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
President shouldn't chose to talk about this and that crime or incident. He has people to talk about stories like that. Obama divided country. He only talk when is benefitting him and Democrats. What's happened, this is not red America, this is not blue America, this is United States of America?
You say it's become all about politics, then you say that the President only speaks when it benefits him and Democrats, which is obviously your political opinion.

I'm not sure what you mean by that, O. We were talking about your statement that the two most recent murders weren't being discussed, so you kind of lost me on this one.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118888 Aug 24, 2013
Ron Paul Forgets That He’s Not Racist And Plans To Attend Anti-Semitic Conference

Ron Paul has a racist problem. He is well known for a series of gaffes which have made him sound racist. Leaked documents show him with ties to racist groups. And let’s not forget those newsletters of his. If there is a way to appear to be bigoted, Ron Paul is there.

The John Birch Society has similarly been plagued by claims of racism. From their earliest history, back when they claimed Eisenhower was a Communist, they have been bankrolled by big money, anti-government interests. Identified with various racist movements over the years, the John Birch Society is a loud and proud anti-American organization, dedicated to destroying the ideal of “We the People” in order to impose their own brand of dictatorship – rule by the white, male majority (“No Irish Need Apply“).

And now, both Ron Paul and John Birch Society president, John McManus, are on the schedule to speak at “Fatima: The Path To Peace,” a conference put together by the Society of Saint Pius X, an organization labelled by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “Radical Powerhouse” in the anti-Semitic movement. As reported, the SSPX has released articles where they pushed anti-Semitic ideals, with this as an example passage held up by the order:

In the Catholic Middle Ages the Jews were relatively impotent to harm Christendom, but as Catholics have grown over the centuries since then weaker and weaker in the faith, especially since Vatican

II, so the Jews have come closer and closer to fulfilling their substitute-Messianic drive towards world dominion.

Jews for world domination? There was a powerful speaker several decades ago who claimed the same thing. We now hold up his name as an epitaph for racism after he murdered six million of them, along with countless other minorities in his drive for racial purity. What kind of “peace” can be discussed by these radicals when, in the past, that discussion has ended in mass murder, the epitome of such hate speech?

The press release for the conference itself described it well:

All speakers share one thing in common, a keen understanding that the nations of the world suffer profound disorder, that evil and shocking immorality are on the rise, that war and violence steadily increase, that the stability of our entire social order is at stake, and that a solution to the present chaos is of utmost necessity.

A solution, a final solution, to stabilize the social order – a social order whereby only the racially and ideologically pure have any rights and all others are either serfs or are fit only for extermination. Sound familiar? This peace is a peace by destruction.

That anyone would attend such a conference is disgusting and horrifying in this day and age. The radical right-wings total embrace of an almost Daffy Duck level of “It’s Mine, Mine, All Mine” has resulted in their merging with the worst aspects of human nature. That a one-time serious contender for the GOP’s presidential nomination is now cavorting with overt racists seeking nothing less than the total subjugation of any “lesser races” leaves observers with a bad taste… and leaves Ron Paul with yet another reason to be called a racist.

Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/22/ron-p...

GRANDrand is no different. Turtleman and Trey Grayson showed us that 2009. lol

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

Whittier, CA

#118889 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
The CHEMTRAIL fog is really getting to that one. Her selective memory is evident. That KKK Faux News story says it all. That is exactly what they are and these idiots echo their rhetoric and propaganda every day. They probably have sheets and hoods in their closet as well. Wouldn't doubt it. I am convince that old man teabagger whitehair does. hahaha
RIP GOPji
DITCH MITCH
Yes I do have white sheets but not on my head.
100% cotton and feels very soft and very nice on my bed.

You are right RoboCON, I do watch FOX, but definitely not kkk member. Keep blabbering!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118890 Aug 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
good stuff, Ms R
Hi Calvin. Does your mom know you are visiting the asylum? ahhahaa

Hope you had a good weekend. I sure did.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Question

Winchester, KY

#118891 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure if the media would relentlessly ask the President about all the other crimes, like they did about the Martin case, he would comment on those too.
You said it was political thats true. It started with his retired judge father.
I don't see Obama running 24/7 hate mongering "newz" channels. Corporate repubs own the majority of the airwaves. The truth is out there, but like anything of value, you have to work hard to find it. Hint, you won't find it on faux. The faux theme: "fair and balanced" is a slap in the face to intelligent people. And Anti-American in it's misleading of the weak minded and the blindly trusting.

#118892 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but it proved him and his wife to be liars. If he lied about that, what else did he lie about?

In my opinion, he got away with murder, and that's the last thing I'm going to say about it. Please stop bringing it up, ok?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118893 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You say it's become all about politics, then you say that the President only speaks when it benefits him and Democrats, which is obviously your political opinion.
I'm not sure what you mean by that, O. We were talking about your statement that the two most recent murders weren't being discussed, so you kind of lost me on this one.
She is too stupid to figure it out. I posted many articles and the quotes, went over her head. She does live in a CHEMTRAIL fog out there in Cali. haahaha

They have nothing else to dwell on. Certainly none of those idiots trampling all over the country campaigning for 2016 while on vacation. Impeachment? hahahahhahaha That's a good one.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

United States

#118894 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama commented "Cambridge police acted stupidly", when his black friend professor was involved and about Trayvon Martin..."if I had son he would look like Trayvon"...but not on this latest senseless killings. President shouldn't comment on something like that. He has people to speak for him. He has better things to do as president. That's all!

#118895 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Ron Paul Forgets That He’s Not Racist And Plans To Attend Anti-Semitic Conference
Ron Paul has a racist problem. He is well known for a series of gaffes which have made him sound racist. Leaked documents show him with ties to racist groups. And let’s not forget those newsletters of his. If there is a way to appear to be bigoted, Ron Paul is there.
The John Birch Society has similarly been plagued by claims of racism. From their earliest history, back when they claimed Eisenhower was a Communist, they have been bankrolled by big money, anti-government interests. Identified with various racist movements over the years, the John Birch Society is a loud and proud anti-American organization, dedicated to destroying the ideal of “We the People” in order to impose their own brand of dictatorship – rule by the white, male majority (“No Irish Need Apply“).
And now, both Ron Paul and John Birch Society president, John McManus, are on the schedule to speak at “Fatima: The Path To Peace,” a conference put together by the Society of Saint Pius X, an organization labelled by the Southern Poverty Law Center as a “Radical Powerhouse” in the anti-Semitic movement. As reported, the SSPX has released articles where they pushed anti-Semitic ideals, with this as an example passage held up by the order:
In the Catholic Middle Ages the Jews were relatively impotent to harm Christendom, but as Catholics have grown over the centuries since then weaker and weaker in the faith, especially since Vatican
II, so the Jews have come closer and closer to fulfilling their substitute-Messianic drive towards world dominion.
Jews for world domination? There was a powerful speaker several decades ago who claimed the same thing. We now hold up his name as an epitaph for racism after he murdered six million of them, along with countless other minorities in his drive for racial purity. What kind of “peace” can be discussed by these radicals when, in the past, that discussion has ended in mass murder, the epitome of such hate speech?
The press release for the conference itself described it well:
All speakers share one thing in common, a keen understanding that the nations of the world suffer profound disorder, that evil and shocking immorality are on the rise, that war and violence steadily increase, that the stability of our entire social order is at stake, and that a solution to the present chaos is of utmost necessity.
A solution, a final solution, to stabilize the social order – a social order whereby only the racially and ideologically pure have any rights and all others are either serfs or are fit only for extermination. Sound familiar? This peace is a peace by destruction.
That anyone would attend such a conference is disgusting and horrifying in this day and age. The radical right-wings total embrace of an almost Daffy Duck level of “It’s Mine, Mine, All Mine” has resulted in their merging with the worst aspects of human nature. That a one-time serious contender for the GOP’s presidential nomination is now cavorting with overt racists seeking nothing less than the total subjugation of any “lesser races” leaves observers with a bad taste… and leaves Ron Paul with yet another reason to be called a racist.
Read more: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/08/22/ron-p...
GRANDrand is no different. Turtleman and Trey Grayson showed us that 2009. lol
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Sounds about right for old Ronnie boy.

Crud, RC, now I'm gonna have "Uneasy Rider" stuck in my head:

"Well I'm a faithful follower of Brother John Birch
and I belong to the Antioch Baptist Church
and I don't even have a garage, you can call home and ask my wife!"

Don't ask me what learned in school, but if it's obscure song lyrics you need, I'm your girl.*sigh*

“I Walk On Water”

#118896 Aug 24, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Calvin. Does your mom know you are visiting the asylum? ahhahaa
Hope you had a good weekend. I sure did.
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
yes, she knows, but she is in denial

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 min Well Duh 81,686
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min wakeupAmerica 71,425
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 23 min Pete 22,955
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon WarForOil 83,224
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Sun These 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 30 ST LOUIS IS INSANE 102,245
More from around the web