'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
104,441 - 104,460 of 147,247 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118562
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The reference means you are a "pest" in more than one way!
The truth is the pest that annoys you.

Can soon facts.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118563
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like the shit birds in my corn, don't like'em here either!
The user name and avatar suit you...jus say'n.
Right on , ARI!! Go get em!! Not often finding common sense here any more.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118564
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/article/misinformed-u...
:-D
I, amoung many others here, have pointed out MANY times and have proven how uninformed republicans here are.
Obviously republicans here can't/won't stand behind their party when put on the spot. Says a lot about the misinformation the elected republicans shove down the throats of their low IQ, low information republican voting masses.
Republicans here don't have a clue on the republican policies that are being pushed on our country, no matter how damaging it is. When questioned on specifics, they're dumbfounded and have no clue to what's going on. And as we back them in a corner to back up the same politicians they vote for..... They're not brave enough.
But they still sing those republicans praises like they are the best thing that's ever happened to this country.
That's why I have always questioned the mental stability of republicans. How can you say you back your party when we have proven countless times you've been mislead and when we say if you really back your party and put yourself on the spot, you cower away from it??
Just doesn't add up.. Obviously huge mental issues are involved...... Or you're racist trash.
You chose which way everyone perceives all of you.
Now if you exchanged the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and, or," unable to discern persons", you would be correct. Republican turned Tea Party People are the reason Republicans are called "concerned and Patriot"

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118565
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is the pest that annoys you.
Can soon facts.
Only your "version", Bizarro!
Roll through stop signs often?
Roll a joint while driving and texting?
Stretch the numbers on your tax return form?
Vote Dimocrat and deny all shit they did was partly your fault?

That's your reality Bizarro!

I'm not Superman, no laser vision, no x-ray vision...my secret weapon; COMMON SENSE!
You shall never posses any!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118568
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you exchanged the word "Republican" with "Democrat" and, or," unable to discern persons", you would be correct. Republican turned Tea Party People are the reason Republicans are called "concerned and Patriot"
So you as a republican are OK with the Republican Party voting AGAINST the American Worker and voting for outsourcing jobs overseas??

Is that what you're saying.

That's what this discussion is about.

Why do republicans have such a War on women, Latinos, blacks, jobs, the list is endless of how damaging the Republican Party is against America.

Since: Dec 11

.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118569
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.examiner.com/article/misinformed-u...
:-D
I, amoung many others here, have pointed out MANY times and have proven how uninformed republicans here are.
Obviously republicans here can't/won't stand behind their party when put on the spot. Says a lot about the misinformation the elected republicans shove down the throats of their low IQ, low information republican voting masses.
Republicans here don't have a clue on the republican policies that are being pushed on our country, no matter how damaging it is. When questioned on specifics, they're dumbfounded and have no clue to what's going on. And as we back them in a corner to back up the same politicians they vote for..... They're not brave enough.
But they still sing those republicans praises like they are the best thing that's ever happened to this country.
That's why I have always questioned the mental stability of republicans. How can you say you back your party when we have proven countless times you've been mislead and when we say if you really back your party and put yourself on the spot, you cower away from it??
Just doesn't add up.. Obviously huge mental issues are involved...... Or you're racist trash.
You chose which way everyone perceives all of you.
You have TWISTED, TURNED, and PERVERTED the truth to suit your own bias! You constantly lie, and purposely tell half-truths as if your had an honest point...the only point you have is on your head.
...but then we all expect that from a DIMOCRAT!
LQQK who your favorite Prevaricator in Chief is!
POTUS:
Prevaricator
O
The
United
States
Kick the raven evenmore!

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118571
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Children are being slaughtered like Crow__'s in your garden!
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The reference means you are a "pest" in more than one way!
So slaughtered Syrian children are being likened to "pests" now. Boy, those Republicans sure are a compassionate bunch, aren't they?
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like the shit birds in my corn, don't like'em here either!
The user name and avatar suit you...jus say'n.
I actually didn't have the bird in mind when I picked this name, but as it turns out it does suit me. Crows are extremely intelligent...watchful...obser vant creatures.

I guess that accounts for why I was impersonated. Imitation being the highest form of flattery and all.

Just sayin'.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118572
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Crow!
Good morning to you too, Tab. How's your day so far? Sorry it took so long to reply. Just came back in for some lunch.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118574
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Only your "version", Bizarro!
Roll through stop signs often?
Roll a joint while driving and texting?
Stretch the numbers on your tax return form?
Vote Dimocrat and deny all shit they did was partly your fault?
That's your reality Bizarro!
I'm not Superman, no laser vision, no x-ray vision...my secret weapon; COMMON SENSE!
You shall never posses any!
Using republican 'common sense', explain to everyone how voting against blocking jobs OUTSOURCING for American Workers by republicans is in any way a jobs bill??

Blocking outsourcing would be a jobs bill for America, voting FOR outsourcing is NOT an American Jobs plan.

H.R. 2231 6/28/13 Motion to Recommitt would prohibit drilling in the Great Lakes and imposes new requirements for drilling operations, including mandates to (1) Buy American for drilling equipment and (2) Prevent the outsourcing of American jobs..pdf 195-225-1

In the bill republicans brought forth, they voted against the American Worker.

Using your vast common sense that you always brag about, amoung the other things I've called you on.... Explain how sending American Jibs overseas helps American Jobs??

I know you'll dance around this question because you can't answer it because it doesn't help Americans get back to work when you're sending our jobs to China. DUH!

You mentioned you had common sense??

Where is it?
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118575
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too, Tab. How's your day so far? Sorry it took so long to reply. Just came back in for some lunch.
No problem. I'm going to go grab some lunch shortly.

My day is pretty good so far. Going to be a nice but warm day today, may take the ATV in the woods for a while today. Always relaxing!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118576
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RayOne wrote:
Put on your Big Boy Pants and look outside.
The ammunition buy up has been traced to a HomelandSecurity Employee, not the one who moved over to the California College system, she is safe now.
This is the way of the left(dry cleaning).<quoted text>
Thanks RayOne :)
Very informative.

``````````

Is This Homeland Security Employee Advocating a Race War?

According to an unnamed Homeland Security official, Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been operating a website called “War on the Horizon” that aims to prepare “black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.” The DHS official spoke to the Associated Press anonymously as they were not permitted to discuss the case publicly.

In a statement, ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone. Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.”[S-u-r-e-!--Just like ALL the phony scandals ... RIGHT?]

http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-this-homela...
what

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118577
Aug 23, 2013
 
MOT wrote:
So?
soooo
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118578
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks RayOne :)
Very informative.
``````````
Is This Homeland Security Employee Advocating a Race War?
According to an unnamed Homeland Security official, Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer for Immigration and Customs Enforcement has been operating a website called “War on the Horizon” that aims to prepare “black people worldwide for an unavoidable, inevitable clash with the white race.” The DHS official spoke to the Associated Press anonymously as they were not permitted to discuss the case publicly.
In a statement, ICE spokeswoman Gillian Christensen said the agency “does not condone any type of hateful rhetoric or advocacy of violence of any kind against anyone. Every ICE employee is held to the highest standard of professional and ethical conduct. Accusations of misconduct are investigated thoroughly and if substantiated, appropriate action is taken.”[S-u-r-e-!--Just like ALL the phony scandals ... RIGHT?]
http://www.mediaite.com/online/is-this-homela...
Unnamed source?

So no way to prove it?

Fear used to feed your stupidity.

Lmao
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118579
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed source?
So no way to prove it?
Fear used to feed your stupidity.
Lmao
LQQk who is calling someone stupid :)
The dwIdioTic libTARD of the Fox forum ...

;~)

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118580
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed source?
So no way to prove it?
Fear used to feed your stupidity.
Lmao
Might actually be some truth to this one, Tab. At the very least, this guy warrants close scrutiny.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Unnamed source

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118581
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Unnamed source?
So no way to prove it?
Fear used to feed your stupidity.
Lmao
Uncle Turd says nothing better than most anyone.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118582
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

The DHS official spoke to the Associated Press anonymously as they were not permitted to discuss the case publicly.

The site’s full “creed” reads as follows:

Afrikan people are an international racial family who share a common: homeland (Afrika), Racial origin, culture, destiny, and a bitter enemy – the white race. We are challenged by our common destiny to eradicate the system of racism white supremacy and its benefactors in order to establish righteous Black Dominion over Planet Earth.
We are mandated by our Creator to return to our proper status as rulers of this world. It is within the full rights and responsibility of every member of the Black world family to see to it that this ultimate goal is achieved so that we may once again restore peace and prosperity to Planet Earth under the divine and just leadership of God’s first people – The Black man, woman, and child of Afrika.
May our Black Brothers and Sisters see eternal progress,
May our International friends reap the benefits of refined Black leadership and,
May all of our global enemies perish by means of our Black swords.
Amen Ra!
War on the Horizon
We’ll See You on the Battlefield!

NOW, the site IS "temporarily unavailable" ...

QUIKSCRUB :)

All kinds of sites with NEWS about it THO!

Ayo Kimathi, an acquisitions officer
[@ DHS]

https://www.google.com/search... +

Cry ba bee ... CRY!
la waa lwaa la waaaa ...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118583
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Might actually be some truth to this one, Tab. At the very least, this guy warrants close scrutiny.
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/...
Thanks Crow.

After reading the story and all the facts..... Seems that this black man has the exact same views as republicans.

Maybe I missed something?

Reoublicans have a war on blacks, this crazy black guy is going to have a war on white people because of racist republicans.

Both are wrong of course.... But this is the boat republicans have placed us in.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118584
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

4

2

1

"spewy's" site for what he was SPEWING about :)

Roll Call 303 on H.R. 2231
On Motion To Recommit With Instructions

http://www.gop.gov/votes/113/1/303

If he had just lQQked for "Roll Call 304"
[on same page BTW - left hand side :D]
He would have SEEN it passed!

That IS "his problem" ... he DOES NOT 'follow thru' on ANYTHING he researches!

He JUST "Spews" ...!!!

Legislative process he DOES NOT understand!
==========

My S~O~U~R~C~E ... ;~)

Roll Call No. 303
Date: 6/28/2013
Question: On Motion to Recommit with Instructions
Result: Failed <<<< [spewy's Roll Call number]

Roll Call No. 304 <<-<<<
Date: 6/28/2013
Question: On Passage
Result: Passed <<--<<<<< <<

http://data.washingtonexaminer.com/Bill_Detai...
Unnamed source

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#118585
Aug 23, 2013
 

Judged:

5

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Crow.
After reading the story and all the facts..... Seems that this black man has the exact same views as republicans.
Maybe I missed something?
Reoublicans have a war on blacks, this crazy black guy is going to have a war on white people because of racist republicans.
Both are wrong of course.... But this is the boat republicans have placed us in.
Rave on Uncle Turd.

Last time I checked the guy in the oval office isn't a Republican. He's the one stirring up all the racial hatred.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••