'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289389 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#119097 Aug 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush lost his car keys in the garage, but he looked for them in the kitchen because the light was better.
LOL! Hey Calvin.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#119099 Aug 25, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
“Let's Be Personal"
Broadcast CFRB, Toronto, Ontario Topic: "The Americans" <3
http://www.bradjones.com/Americans/transcript...
EVEN people in other countries
SEE how "generous" A~M~E~R~I~C~A~N~S
are!
you, a 'supposed' American, that lives on it's SOIL ...
Are "too blind" to SEE it!
Do you think it's the libTARDS
OR
*Christians* WHO do IT!
;~)
*Patriots* are Christians!
Said American Lady!
is that suppose to have a 'meaning'?
quoting AL? Seriously?
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#119100 Aug 25, 2013
I consider myself a Christian, a lover of my State and my Nation. I have in my lifetime worked in some 14 other States and found something especially likeable and good in every one. Since only the few people communicated with were needy of my services, none were not people I found to be anything but likeable.

Now just which group will we send to the East to monitor their civil war for their own version of Democracy? Why do we give up our military or our young people to do this? Is it because we do not like the way they kill their own? Or , is it because we have less sense than to mind our own business? Why do all our Politicians want to monitor the World or even to be involved in Countries that want to kill us and destroy America?Why do we need to send them money to run their own Countries?

This is not to advocate turning a blind eye, nor, to advocate avoidance in letting one group kill off another, but is it our moral duty to jump in and monitor?

Of course we all now know where the poison gas came from and that it is used. Bush tried to destroy the WMD`s before and failed.
This is not to say let us not criticize or discuss, but do we need to interfere?

Why , why, why do we have in our own administration things like the Guns sold across the Border, dead civilians and our Border Officer, why do we have the IRS being selective in their work which is supposed to be , by , for , and evenly done to all our people? Why do we have to listen to every one`s conversation? Why do we have Benghazi? We have no control over our own Government!!!
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119101 Aug 25, 2013
See the Light wrote:
At least Beck will ask'Real" questions, unlike the Liberal media which sugar coats and goes soft on questions to Libs or they might cry if not.
aaaaaaaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahahahaha PRICELESS

You might be a republiCON if you believe that the only honest news broker is Fox News.

You might be a republiCON if you believe that the intelligentsia of you party consists of Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachmann, Dick Cheney, Dan Quayle, Louie Goehmert, Karl Rove, Ron Paul, GRANDrand, Mitch McCONnell etc, etc, and Todd Akin.

feel free to add names...hahahaha

You might be a republiCON if being a drug addict is a moral failing and a crime, unless you're a conservative radio host. Then it's an illness, and you need our prayers for your recovery.

You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries.

You might be a republiCON if you call the media liberal, so that people forget that the media is owned by corporations with a conservative fiscal agenda

Republicans lie about almost everything, then pray that no one is smart enough to fact-checks what they say.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#119102 Aug 25, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe both you stupid sonsofbitches will fall in the lake and drown or one of those turtles will bite your damn foot off?
Did you forget where we were in our discussion?? You made a false statement and I called you on it, you pulled a son if stupid and disappeared for a whole then come back and jump on someone else.

Typical low IQ republican.

That's why I told you to take your mess. You're in meltdown mode.

LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119103 Aug 25, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe both you stupid sonsofbitches will fall in the lake and drown or one of those turtles will bite your damn foot off?
Hi "T" ...
I'm sooooo GLAD you're back :)
Missed you!

They don't understand 'anger' and FRUSTRATION ...
make people do "things"
they do NOT normally do!

Once a person gets so "FED UP"
They 'blow off STEAM'

I'm that way too!
They just haven't seen it!
They are NOT going to, either!

To me they're NOT "worth it"
Me 'losing my cool'... that is :)

They WOULD see 'action'
IF within MY reach"
THO!

They "would NOT talk to ME" in any such way!
And 'get away with it':)

tee hee hee ...

Let's *Keep on KEEPING ON!*
Uncle Tab

United States

#119104 Aug 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush lost his car keys in the garage, but he looked for them in the kitchen because the light was better.
LMAO

PERFECT low IQ repub. no wonder the ones here are so stupid.... Look at thief idol Dumbya
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119105 Aug 25, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA, is that you ari/jay? Sure sounds like ya, spin your Tn location? You couldn't rebuild your porch let alone AMERICA. Sucks to be a hateful, burnt out teabagging republiCON don't it? hahahaha

RepubliCONS comes in the dictionary just after REPTILE and just above REPUGNANT.(I know you like this slogan so much)

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119106 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I take your self proclaimed patriot description about as serious as I take your self proclaimed Christian description after the republican ads clown poster make the 'goddammit' remarks and you didn't say one word about it.
Hollow!
Hadn't 'took time'...
See Post #119103

For MORE 'info'

:D
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#119107 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you forget where we were in our discussion?? You made a false statement and I called you on it, you pulled a son if stupid and disappeared for a whole then come back and jump on someone else.
Typical low IQ republican.
That's why I told you to take your mess. You're in meltdown mode.
LMAO
Actully Tabby, I had to go to food city, that's about how long it takes me to forget you exist! However, since you have reminded me of your pitiful existance, let's have at it, you pick the subject and we'll fight!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119108 Aug 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
is that suppose to have a 'meaning'?
quoting AL? Seriously?
Read IT and SEE!
my lil chick-a-dee ...

http://www.bradjones.com/Americans/transcript...

Also, "An American's Answer", Charles Ashman to Gordon Sinclair:

Gordon Sinclair could not have written a book that could have had a greater impact in the world than his two-page script for THE AMERICANS. A book should have been written on the events that followed. But, no one at CFRB, including Sinclair himself, could have envisioned the reaction of the people of the United States - from presidents - state governors - Congress - the Senate - all media including TV, radio, newspapers, magazines - and from the "ordinary" American on the street. Nor could have the Canadian government - stunned by the response to what has come to be regarded as one of Canada's greatest public relations feats in the history of our relations with the United States of America.
http://www.bradjones.com/Americans/default.ht...
Uncle Tab

United States

#119109 Aug 25, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi "T" ...
I'm sooooo GLAD you're back :)
Missed you!
They don't understand 'anger' and FRUSTRATION ...
make people do "things"
they do NOT normally do!
Once a person gets so "FED UP"
They 'blow off STEAM'
I'm that way too!
They just haven't seen it!
They are NOT going to, either!
To me they're NOT "worth it"
Me 'losing my cool'... that is :)
They WOULD see 'action'
IF within MY reach"
THO!
They "would NOT talk to ME" in any such way!
And 'get away with it':)
tee hee hee ...
Let's *Keep on KEEPING ON!*
We all noticed your 'action' when a republican, Glascow Sybil, made the racist remarks about your good friend, T I believe.

So you're just all over the place with your 'holding back' as you say.

You'll just flip flop any way you can to have any sort of connection with Internet ppl.

If was the democrats that called her out for making the remarks about native Americans, NOT you.

What a worthless two faced human being you are.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119110 Aug 25, 2013
whitehair wrote:
I consider myself a Christian, a lover of my State and my Nation. I have in my lifetime worked in some 14 other States and found something especially likeable and good in every one. Since only the few people communicated with were needy of my services, none were not people I found to be anything but likeable.
Now just which group will we send to the East to monitor their civil war for their own version of Democracy? Why do we give up our military or our young people to do this? Is it because we do not like the way they kill their own? Or , is it because we have less sense than to mind our own business? Why do all our Politicians want to monitor the World or even to be involved in Countries that want to kill us and destroy America?Why do we need to send them money to run their own Countries?
This is not to advocate turning a blind eye, nor, to advocate avoidance in letting one group kill off another, but is it our moral duty to jump in and monitor?
Of course we all now know where the poison gas came from and that it is used. Bush tried to destroy the WMD`s before and failed.
This is not to say let us not criticize or discuss, but do we need to interfere?
Why , why, why do we have in our own administration things like the Guns sold across the Border, dead civilians and our Border Officer, why do we have the IRS being selective in their work which is supposed to be , by , for , and evenly done to all our people? Why do we have to listen to every one`s conversation? Why do we have Benghazi? We have no control over our own Government!!!
ZERO CREDIBILITY = OLD TEABAGGER MAN WHITEHAIR

tap,tap, still waiting on that proof Clinton trained the terrorist pilots and bush didn't fail 9/11 having been warned as far back as May? LIAR

How many killed on 9/11, Iraq, Afghanistan, and you still spin a fake scandal. 4 Americans over all of those. Pitiful

You might be a republiCON if you have a fetish for war and invading countries.

Put down your teabags and pick up a book
Ignorance is not Patriotic

You might be a republiCON if you look in the mirror for the biggest republiCON joke yet

RIP TEABAGGER GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#119111 Aug 25, 2013
Rebuild America wrote:
<quoted text>
Actully Tabby, I had to go to food city, that's about how long it takes me to forget you exist! However, since you have reminded me of your pitiful existance, let's have at it, you pick the subject and we'll fight!
I just state the facts. No fight to it lil fella.

Obviously you didn't forget me.... You, like other weak minded low IQrs like to jump on that bandwagon, even when they throw you, one if their own, under the bus.

How nice of them huh?? Eating you own as we call it.

Fun to watch. Heh
Rebuild America

Johnson City, TN

#119113 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
We all noticed your 'action' when a republican, Glascow Sybil, made the racist remarks about your good friend, T I believe.
You'll just flip flop any way you can to have any sort of connection with Internet ppl.
If was the democrats that called her out for making the remarks about native Americans, NOT you.
HEA, HEA We are supposed to be fighting tabbo! What are you doing jumping on someone else?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119114 Aug 25, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point Uncle...my Mom is a republican
and I don't want this to go public, but she's pretty cool
...and she didn't vote for Romney
and she's pretty (hehe)
Hi Calvin, I think that is sweet you call your mom pretty. We moms cherish our sons saying something sweet like that. I raised a great one myself.

Your mom must be one of the few smart ones there are out there. Plus they vote on issues, not party. I know many. They should all become DEMS since the teabaggers vs republiCONS are dog eat dog parties eating their own. They are doomed. Won't win many elections any time soon. lol

I posted this once and got a surge and it returned to the topix subjects. Must be some red flags got attention and the log ins were overpowering the topix circuit or it was just arisocks HACKERER. hahaha I logged out and shut down then repowered. It wasn't there so here I try again. haha sssh, NSA? HAHAHA

RIP TEABAGGING GOP

DITCH MITCH
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#119116 Aug 25, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You have accused me of being Glasgow Sybil before. Please provide a post that shows I have EVER made a racist remark on here. I'll be waiting.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#119118 Aug 25, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHA, is that you ari/jay? Sure sounds like ya, spin your Tn location? You couldn't rebuild your porch let alone AMERICA. Sucks to be a hateful, burnt out teabagging republiCON don't it? hahahaha
RepubliCONS comes in the dictionary just after REPTILE and just above REPUGNANT.(I know you like this slogan so much)
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
The *Republican* Platform

Then:
Republican Party Platform.

Adopted at St. Louis, June 16, 1896.
http://projects.vassar.edu/1896/gopplatform.h...

NOW:
READ: The full Republican platform
By wpadmin, Published: August 28, 2012 at 6:29 pm
The Republican Party has just released its 2012 party platform. Read the full document below. For previous Wonkblog coverage on a draft version, here’s Suzy pension reform, immigration and regulation and and me on health care.

[FROM: The Washington Post :)]
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

The demoncrat Platform
THEN:
Democratic Party Platform.

Adopted at Chicago, July 9, 1896.
http://projects.vassar.edu/1896/chicagoplatfo...

September 4, 2012

'God' also absent from Democrats' platform
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2012/09/...

Democratic Party Platforms

2012 Democratic Party Platform
September 3, 2012
Charlotte

The American Presidency Project

In PRINT
Moving America Forward
http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/...

NOW:
At the DNC:
In their OWN 'voices'...
In LIVING Color :D
Dems Quickly Switch to Include "God," "Jerusalem"
Sept. 5, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/OTUS/democrats...

)8~D>
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#119119 Aug 25, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't always agreed with Colin Powell, but I've always respected his opinion, and totally agree with him on these points. I love the statement "And then give them something to vote for that they can believe in." Eloquent and just awesome.
I had the pleasure of meeting him and got my book signed. He is an awesome man. Very educated, respectful, down to earth. I love how he supported Obama. He should become a DEM too! haha

Seen this article about him on that show as well:

Colin Powell calls Zimmerman verdict 'questionable'

The first black Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and first black Secretary of State was speaking Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation."

WASHINGTON — Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says the jury verdict that freed George Zimmerman, the killer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin, was "questionable." But he isn't sure it will have staying power in the public consciousness.

Speaking on CBS' "Face the Nation," Powell said cases such as Martin's "blaze across the midnight sky" and are forgotten.

The first black Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and first black Secretary of State, Powell says the United States has come a long way toward racial equality 50 years after Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech. Powell recalled being refused service when trying to buy a hamburger before the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Minorities have many more opportunities today, but Powell says King would still demand work on education, housing and economic opportunities.

http://news.msn.com/crime-justice/colin-powel...

I believe he is right on MLK.

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

#119120 Aug 25, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You have accused me of being Glasgow Sybil before. Please provide a post that shows I have EVER made a racist remark on here. I'll be waiting.
Everyone here remembered your remark about Native Americans. You were called on it by democrats, the coward crackhead tried to explain it away.

No need to go back and dig it up.... Denial makes it a thing that didn't happen to you low IQrs.

:-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Weepy 101,897
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr DNC is a DYING PARTY 110,166
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr ChicknButt 112,296
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) 3 hr Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 17 hr Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) 19 hr PopeyetheCornHole 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Wed Farts 1,079
More from around the web