'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 232839 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#118908 Aug 24, 2013
Pizza Delivery Driver Stands His Ground During Robbery - Thug Dead

“Killing” Pizza delivery people is not a random occurrence. It’s been a little over a year since Elizabeth Hutchinson was stabbed 50 times delivering pizza; and then the poor young guy named Daniil Maksimenko was killed around the same time. Then, a few months ago, there was the Papa John’s Pizza guy, Robert Horton, who was shot and killed almost the same way as the first two.

The killers of Elizabeth Hutchinson, Daniil Maksimenko, and Robert Horton were all
---thugs---
of a similar constitution.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/08/2...

Rhyno says:
August 24, 2013 at 5:24 pm
Do not pass go..right to morgue.

Heriat says:
August 24, 2013 at 7:02 pm
Serves him right…how did he figure he’d walk up on someone and take their money??? You pull a weapon and threaten someone’s life ...you deserve whatever consequences.

Coast says:
August 24, 2013 at 8:12 pm
And do not collect $100.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118909 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have time to read your junk mail I told you that before. You're not that important. You're not important at all...!!
I'm not stupid YOU stupid RoboCON...!!
LIBERALISM IS A PSYCHOSIS...!!
DITCH DemoCONS ...!!
You liar. You read it all and comment every time about like ari/jay. Quit responding or discussing my post if I am not that important. And yes you are STUPID in most of your post. But hey your crazy loon should swoop in any time and the bars are closing so ari/jay should come along shortly after to keep you company. Don't have a meltdown Chemtrail zombie sunny sue

"Liberalism is a disease"

Yes, because thinking of your fellow citizens rather than just yourself, being more concerned about people's lives than gun rights, wanting to keep religion out of government, and believing EVERYONE should be equal is just so DISEASED, right?

Liberalism, above all, means emancipation- emancipation from ones fears, his inadequacies, from prejudice, from discrimination, from poverty- Hubert H Humphrey

PROUD TO BE LIBERAL

WWJD

RIP GOP

DITCH MITCH
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#118910 Aug 24, 2013
I wasn't even born during kkk era and came much later in U.S. I don't know any kkk member or any other similar group. Sorry, I don't associate with anyone like that. Yes, I have head to think and not for white sheets.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#118912 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thad, you dolorous old dillhole, you! Why the name change, buddy?
Tell you what, if you're a churchgoing man, tomorrow you stand right up in the middle of church, say that word, and then try that spin you just tried on me. We'll see who you're "to [sic] smart for". Be sure to let us know how that works for ya, mkay?
Rebuild America wrote:
I don't go to church, I dont belive in preachers! Goddamnit!
I used no spin on you, I told you the truth, if you choose not to belive it, it's still the truth! You Goddamn dimwit!
I have no clue who "Thad" is, maybe your butt pall? You Goddamn homo!
However, I have some new ideas today, and I am going to share them with you!
Small scale tactical nuke strikes on the inner city of all American cities!
Blackhalk 'hellfire' Missile strikes on gay pride rallies, and or anything Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson attend!
Line all the "black panties" against a wall and machine gun the hell out of them!
How do you like that Crow?
==========
tee hee hee ...
Got it "handed" to ya, didn't ya 'crow hop':)
No, this person is NOT Thad!
The long term posters on here KNOW that, and KNOW who he is ...
HIGH Fives "T" ...!!!
Give it to 'em!
They 'deserve' every BIT of it!
:)
Uh huh.

You're always simpering about what a Christian you are, yet you're condoning taking God's name in vain.

You screech that abortion is murder, but you're high fiving some nutjob that wants to bomb inner cities, parades and peaceful gatherings.

I got "handed" nothing. Your buddy may very well get something handed to him, though.

Ooh, piece of candy.
OZombies

San Diego, CA

#118913 Aug 24, 2013
God,
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao, I seen that. Always copying my thoughts, slogans, name, lingo, etc...not a original thought in their empty heads. Like lemming tools, blind leading the blind. Can't wait to watch them all go over the cliff when they continue to lose elections and more and more women are heading to DC to straighten their shit out. hahaha
RIP GOP
DITCH MITCH
I don't agree with YOU ever, but I always "copying your thoughts"...get off your high #$%*!!! IDIOT!!!

#118915 Aug 24, 2013
RC, I think ILiH is right. Witch Hazel is snorting those pork rinds and washing them down with tequila.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118916 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh huh.
You're always simpering about what a Christian you are, yet you're condoning taking God's name in vain.
You screech that abortion is murder, but you're high fiving some nutjob that wants to bomb inner cities, parades and peaceful gatherings.
I got "handed" nothing. Your buddy may very well get something handed to him, though.
Ooh, piece of candy.
Is THAT a "threat" ...???
Sounds like it ...
Not very subtle, either ...

How many more you 'trying' to ban ...???

You dwIdioTs do it ALL the time to Ralff on the other forum ...
What DOES he *know* on you?

Got run off it and came here
TRYING to do the same bs ...

NOT "working" ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118917 Aug 24, 2013
BATHROOM WARS: TRANSGENDERS GET FLUSHED
Pro-family campaign reveals strategy to stop gender-confused demands

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/bathroom-wars-tran...
Question

Winchester, KY

#118918 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're the "pied PIPER" ...
and that they WILL follow YOU "over the CLIFF" ...???
;~)
See
ya
D
O
W
N
below ...!!!
Through a 'glass bottomed' boat ...
Sinking in HELL!
:D
I knew when I felt a glitch in the system they were about to release a screecher.
And
Viola!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118919 Aug 24, 2013
OKLAHOMA SUSPECTS 'ON SAME TRACK' AS TRAYVON
'Racial animosity, violence, hip hop culture' all cited

Cashill has a new book coming out in just a few weeks, Sept. 1, in ebook form, and on Oct. 29 in hardback,

“If I Had a Son: Race, Guns, and the Railroading of George Zimmerman,”

that covers the Trayvon Martin case and how it escalated racial tensions across America.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/oklahoma-suspects-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118920 Aug 24, 2013
BASHING FAITH IN AMERICA: THE CAMPAIGN
Book TV to feature discussion of 'Bad Samaritans'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/bashing-faith-in-a...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118921 Aug 24, 2013
'GAY' LAWMAKER TO CHRISTIANS:'WE'LL TAKE YOUR CHILDREN'
Exclusive: Matt Barber asks,'Is this George Washington's America, or Joseph Stalin's Russia?'

Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.[:)]

On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-ch...

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#118922 Aug 24, 2013
OZombies wrote:
I wasn't even born during kkk era and came much later in U.S. I don't know any kkk member or any other similar group. Sorry, I don't associate with anyone like that. Yes, I have head to think and not for white sheets.
where does the throat slitting fit in?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118923 Aug 24, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
RC, I think ILiH is right. Witch Hazel is snorting those pork rinds and washing them down with tequila.
Can you dwIdioTs
NOT
stay on topic ...???
The "topic" is NOT moi!

Would you kindly leave ME out of your mouths/fingers ...

???

Flattery/mockery
gets you
---NOWHERE---

Of course ...
that's WHERE ya been
ALL ya worthless lives ...!!!

)8~D>

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#118924 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
'GAY' LAWMAKER TO CHRISTIANS:'WE'LL TAKE YOUR CHILDREN'
Exclusive: Matt Barber asks,'Is this George Washington's America, or Joseph Stalin's Russia?'
Few people doubt that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie hopes to become president in 2016. Unfortunately for him, he may have just signed away any chance of that.[:)]
On Monday, Christie signed A3371, a draconian piece of legislation that bars licensed therapists from helping children overcome unwanted same-sex attractions, behavior or identity. This law bans help for minors even when – as is so often the case – those same-sex attractions arise from childhood sexual abuse by the likes of a Jerry Sandusky.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/gay-lawmaker-to-ch...
he didn't have a chance...he's a republican

#118925 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Is THAT a "threat" ...???
Sounds like it ...
Not very subtle, either ...
How many more you 'trying' to ban ...???
You dwIdioTs do it ALL the time to Ralff on the other forum ...
What DOES he *know* on you?
Got run off it and came here
TRYING to do the same bs ...
NOT "working" ...
~-~
Subtlety isn't effective when dealing with mental cases like you. It just goes right over your head.

Getting banned should be the least of your and your pals worries, Witch Hazel.

I don't know "Ralff", but it reminds me of the sound my cat makes right before he yaks up a big, vile hairball. Fitting, don't you think?

If I were you, I wouldn't bet your bottle of Jose on what's not working just yet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#118926 Aug 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
where does the throat slitting fit in?
you "volunteering"

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#118928 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BASHING FAITH IN AMERICA: THE CAMPAIGN
Book TV to feature discussion of 'Bad Samaritans'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/bashing-faith-in-a...
the willful suspension of logic and reason needs to be bashed
Question

Winchester, KY

#118929 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
You Goddamn homo!
However, I have some new ideas today, and I am going to share them with you!
Small scale tactical nuke strikes on the inner city of all American cities!
Blackhalk 'hellfire' Missile strikes on gay pride rallies, and or anything Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson attend!
Line all the "black panties" against a wall and machine gun the hell out of them!
How do you like that Crow?
==========
tee hee hee ...
Got it "handed" to ya, didn't ya 'crow hop':)
No, this person is NOT Thad!
The long term posters on here KNOW that, and KNOW who he is ...
HIGH Fives "T" ...!!!
Give it to 'em!
They 'deserve' every BIT of it!
So you're in agreement with your puppet statement?
Which page of "Christian" "patriot" Bible is that on?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#118930 Aug 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying you're the "pied PIPER" ...
and that they WILL follow YOU "over the CLIFF" ...???
;~)
See
ya
D
O
W
N
below ...!!!
Through a 'glass bottomed' boat ...
Sinking in HELL!
I knew it was time for you to fly in. I see you have been trolling the other threads for some ideas huh? Nipping the tequila again tonight and writing like the demented idiot you are. Yep you are a bunch of fauxbox lemming tools. Heading over the cliff. hahha

lemmings jumping off cliffs

lem·ming [ lémming ]

1.rodent

2.doomed conformist: a member of a large group of people who blindly follow one another on a course of action that will lead to destruction for all of them

You better concern yourself over your place in hell loon, my life is in order.

Go get you a nip and some fright winged nut daily editions so we can laugh even harder lemming loon.

RIP GOP

DITCH THE WITCH

DITCH MITCH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 min MSRose 105,221
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 26 min Pete 84,807
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 26 min Chet Booswahnicki 12
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min OMTE 82,843
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min YIM 91,059
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 10 hr Water 22
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sat Edrosenthaal 16,048
More from around the web