'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189801 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#117414 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it anywhere in there where I said my name was Paul??
You've mentioned that a few tea and when questioned you keep ignoring it.
If you're being honest, why can't you prove it??
Just another ari lie I've called you out on. Every one sees it ari.
Any other republican here seen me say my name is Paul?? ANY of you??
Anyone here at all care to back up ari here and be able to prove it??
:-D watch the crickets start up again.
I discovered all your information from your IP address because you used an image posted on your website, WHAT?(found that one also).
Thanks for the continued taunts you proved my case all the way round!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117415 Aug 19, 2013
As I said, I am listening to Fox Rox, and they are talking about Sen. Cruz. They said he was born in Canada to an American mother. He holds dual citizenship and will renounce his Canadian if he runs for prez. He says he has nothing against Canada, but is an American by birth. Then they cut for something else...guess it's still coming up.

It's not over yet, but I thought you Foxy people might like to tune it in.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117416 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually dipstick, the primitivefury website and the PaulTempleton website are registered to you by godaddy! and the second registration has your street address! and email address!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =FWBUl7oT9sAXX
I have you permission to post my information, you just said you had it.

Pit it here for everyone to see.

And no excuses as to why you won't. I have you my permission to post my info.

I'm not giving you permission to post anyone's info but mine. I'm making that clear to everyone. Just MY info.

Ok.... Post it ari. You're covered.

No more excuses.

Since: Dec 11

.

#117417 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ari will put it up again. He's not scared lol
ari..... Out it up
I checked the code before I posted any of your crap DILLHOLE!

No need for me to be scared, also...
Why on earth would anyone want to buy a website titled " paultempleton.com for "at least 7 figures"?

What a MAROON! What an IGNORANIMOUS!



I stomped a mudhole in your bunghole and stomped it dry again!

I have to admit...I feel fully justified.
:b
OZombies

United States

#117419 Aug 19, 2013
NSA ink wrote:
<quoted text>proof of real truth!
:-)))!!!
<3 !!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#117421 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I discovered all your information from your IP address because you used an image posted on your website, WHAT?(found that one also).
Thanks for the continued taunts you proved my case all the way round!
I've taunted you for over an hour and you have showed any proof.

You just keep typing BS.

We all see you lying over and over. And everyone sees how much of a liar you are.

You're just talking shit.

Aren't all you republicans interested in his proof?? Or are you all cowards too?? Any of you brave enough to step up and tell him to back it up with proof?? Anyone??

C'mon patriots! Step up and tell h to prove it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117423 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
Hey there OZ...
Oh you know how she is, old sour puss! She worked for the *govmint, and they taught her how to make a federal case out of everything - LOL!!!
She keep saying we have all these socks. She accuses Ari of having all these socks. Holy crap, wonder how many legs she thinks Ari has...lol
Hope you had a good day...
8)
PS: oooh, just heard how Obama is dangerous to America, on Greta tonight as per Alan West? yoohoo!
Thanks for the Greta 'news' Jay ...
I'll watch the rerun at 1 ...

:)
OZombies

United States

#117424 Aug 19, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>cankered
b!itch, you're the one who wants to do things to
kids. shall I find that post? Yes,you are a pervert.
Who left the goat girl out...?????
Meeeeee...!!!!!
Jay

Paris, TN

#117425 Aug 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we know this is you GOAT GIRL...someone left barn open again...!!
*********

I saw that earlier today OZ. That was in reference to me defending you, I think, last night. I believe it was me this was addressed to. Yet these libs defend each other left and left...couldn't say left and right ... and they don't know each other either - especially that so-called kid, where everybody is going to his graduation in four years, LOL.
Uncle Tab

United States

#117426 Aug 19, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I checked the code before I posted any of your crap DILLHOLE!
No need for me to be scared, also...
Why on earth would anyone want to buy a website titled " paultempleton.com for "at least 7 figures"?
What a MAROON! What an IGNORANIMOUS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =C_Kh7nLplWoXX
I stomped a mudhole in your bunghole and stomped it dry again!
I have to admit...I feel fully justified.
:b
*snicker*

Having trouble finding the post where I say my name is Paul huh?

Everyone sees you NOT posting it after you said I did.

It's easy to probe, yet you keep avoiding that proof?

Everyone is asking why??

Everyone sees who got a mud hole stomped in his ass old man.

I'm not typing shit and accusing people of things with out backing it up.

You need to switch those mess LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#117427 Aug 19, 2013
You got a message.

Hi Uncle Tab,

Aristocles son of Ariston sent you a message on Topix.

Click this link to view the message: View message

Topix

Earlier today he said this was a false message and someone stole his ID.

LMMFAO

lie after lie after lie

ari...... You've been owned AGAIN!!

No way to spin it. You're just not very good at this.

Heh

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117428 Aug 19, 2013
Hiya Tab!*waving to RC if she's still here*

Found some interesting reading for you, Tab. I thought I remembered this from a few years back, but didn't have the time earlier to look for it.

Turns out that even if somebody prints something that may be true, if they do it with malicious intent they're up shit creek.

Noonan v Staples

'The application of "actual malice" as "ill will" allows the court to find malice so as to defeat a defense of truth where a plaintiff makes statements with intent to injure the defendant.'

http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Noonan_v._Staples

Might want to pass this along to that Paul fella, too.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117429 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I have you permission to post my information, you just said you had it.
Pit it here for everyone to see.
And no excuses as to why you won't. I have you my permission to post my info.
I'm not giving you permission to post anyone's info but mine. I'm making that clear to everyone. Just MY info.
Ok.... Post it ari. You're covered.
No more excuses.
typo's galore ...

N~E~R~V~E~S

:D

Angry are ya ...

S~T~E~W ... ba bee

I mean S~P~E~W ...
OR
did "I" ...

)8~D>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117430 Aug 19, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hiya Tab!*waving to RC if she's still here*
Found some interesting reading for you, Tab. I thought I remembered this from a few years back, but didn't have the time earlier to look for it.
Turns out that even if somebody prints something that may be true, if they do it with malicious intent they're up shit creek.
Noonan v Staples
'The application of "actual malice" as "ill will" allows the court to find malice so as to defeat a defense of truth where a plaintiff makes statements with intent to injure the defendant.'
http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Noonan_v._Staples
Might want to pass this along to that Paul fella, too.
I'll do ya better than THAT!

Defamation per se ...

:)

LOTS on here have DONE that ...
to *yours TRULY*

Sleep on that ...

.
.
.
.

'if' ya can ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#117431 Aug 19, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
Hiya Tab!*waving to RC if she's still here*
Found some interesting reading for you, Tab. I thought I remembered this from a few years back, but didn't have the time earlier to look for it.
Turns out that even if somebody prints something that may be true, if they do it with malicious intent they're up shit creek.
Noonan v Staples
'The application of "actual malice" as "ill will" allows the court to find malice so as to defeat a defense of truth where a plaintiff makes statements with intent to injure the defendant.'
http://itlaw.wikia.com/wiki/Noonan_v._Staples
Might want to pass this along to that Paul fella, too.
That would apply to this Paul website, not me. I couldn't get any money could I?

If I can get some money, I will pursue it. I've given him many chances to probe himself, and he can't. So it very well may apply here??
Jay

Paris, TN

#117432 Aug 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
ari will put it up again. He's not scared lol
ari..... Out it up
*********

Well, you've taunted him and denied him several times about being a Marine. He says he is. No, I have no proof ... But if he is, he will stomp your ass - in due time.

Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as - "I was a Marine".

I *auta* know.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#117433 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll do ya better than THAT!
Defamation per se ...
:)
LOTS on here have DONE that ...
to *yours TRULY*
Sleep on that ...
.
.
.
.
'if' ya can ...
Witch Hazel, first of all, Google defamation. Second, all any judge would have to do is read the demented, hateful filth that *you* post, and you'd be in one of those festive little jackets with the wraparound sleeves quicker than you could say "pork rinds".
American Lady

Danville, KY

#117434 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
Well, you've taunted him and denied him several times about being a Marine. He says he is. No, I have no proof ... But if he is, he will stomp your ass - in due time.
Once a Marine, always a Marine. There is no such thing as - "I was a Marine".
I *auta* know.
He already has ...
'online'...

Salute <3

The Warrior Song - Hard Corps
Uncle Tab

United States

#117435 Aug 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
typo's galore ...
N~E~R~V~E~S
:D
Angry are ya ...
S~T~E~W ... ba bee
I mean S~P~E~W ...
OR
did "I" ...
)8~D>
Not at all. Just enjoying making it perfectly clear how he can't back up a word he says.

It's funny you aren't backing him up telling him to show everyone.

You know he can't prove it either huh?
He's making you look stupid as well. Lol

I know how dumb you all are. I point it out daily. This is just bonus for me.

Go ahead..... Prove how much you believe him, tell him to post my address. I have permission. Why is he scared? You all say you're right about everything.... But not one of you self proclaimed patriots will step up??

You all know he's lying and you are too scared to tell him to prove it??

Republican Logic as usual.

I guess he got all his info from wnd or daily caller? That's why he can't back it up? LMAO

You were scared to paste the page here as we'll. so basically you're all bitches hiding on the Internet. Lol
OZombies

United States

#117436 Aug 19, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
*********
I saw that earlier today OZ. That was in reference to me defending you, I think, last night. I believe it was me this was addressed to. Yet these libs defend each other left and left...couldn't say left and right ... and they don't know each other either - especially that so-called kid, where everybody is going to his graduation in four years, LOL.
Left and left, I like that Jay!
This people are real lunatics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 hr little tuffet 17,756
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 4 hr Huh 939
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 hr ChicknButtisguest 69,654
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 hr REPUBLICANS LIE 102,153
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dalai Lama 80,034
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 16 hr TexasFarter 19,878
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) 19 hr Wondering 13
More from around the web