'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112725 Jul 30, 2013
Tracy wrote:
<quoted text>
No pay in driving an empty coal truck. Guess you forgot, didn't you?
Not only that, it takes too much gas to go nowhere just to be driving an empty truck.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#112726 Jul 30, 2013
And they call us low I.Q. types??Guess they did forget , or, never knew!!!
hoo ha ha

Richmond, KY

#112728 Jul 30, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Slippery Slope, False Logic, and Bass-Ackwards!
Before the "Internet" (Al Gore did not invent) people had no way to fact check things. Before Fox News people had no counter Liberal information source.
Conservative, Christian, Hetero-sexual, hard working gun owners ain't going away just because you would like us to!
Your bass-ackwards logic is easily dismissed!
As you were (Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!).
Hoo ha ha ha. Before your time !! FOX NEWS has been on TV for years and years ! "CHRISTIAN" You call yourself ? Gun TOOTIN SLINGING CONSERVATIVE, HETERO - SEXUAL "Country Fried INfidel" !!!.(Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!) Very CHRISTIAN !!. A bass-ackwards Republican !! WINK WINK Get You Upset ? YA BET YA !! Shes a very FOXY BLABBER MOUTH !! Call Her Sweaky Barbie. That's what you Republicans think (NOT A CHANCE) WINK WINK !!!.
wall

United States

#112729 Jul 30, 2013
tall paul wrote:
Rand Paul is off the wall!!
But he beat your hindend

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112730 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh great...another ObaMORON bragging because there are a majority of gullible, uninformed citizens and illegals that voted for shady politicians. Obama banked on it that you imbeciles would remain as dumb for his second election as you were for the first. And you people didn't disappoint, did you? So they were smart enough to a questionable win? It's been almost 5 years now...when will they learn how to govern for all Americans and not just their preferred citizens? If that ever happens I will be riding on that democrat jack ass as we fly over the Statue of Liberty with the rest of you ObaMORONS. I haven't bought my jack ass saddle or banners yet. Have you, Einstein? lmao
Since Repubs only makeup 28% of voters I believe anything Obama does would make that for the Majority. Duh,,,

Location hidden

#112731 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Smart enough to play dirty, and commit fraud.
Is that really smart? What has America gained? LQQK around you.
Cities and County governments are going belly up, jobs dwindle, unemployment runs out, taxes will go up and electric and groceries follow...thanks Democrats!
No gas money? walk! just don't do it wearing an Obama shirt!
We will ROCK you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XMLiqEqMQyQXX
So tell us all. Is there any part of the economy that is NOT better now than it was on Jan.31, 2009?

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112732 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>If that ever happens I will be riding on that democrat jack ass as we fly over the Statue of Liberty with the rest of you ObaMORONS. I haven't bought my jack ass saddle or banners yet. Have you, Einstein? lmao
Einstein?! Why, thank you, Assless, that's quite a compliment! While I wouldn't place myself on his lofty level, it bodes well for you that you're able to recognize and acknowledge superior intelligence. It'll make things that much easier on everyone involved when that jackass...saddles...you.

Location hidden

#112733 Jul 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not seem to get it! I PAID into my retirement system for over 30 years in order to receive my benefits. That money came out of MY pay check.
What is it you want? Would you like the millions of retirees who worked hard their entire lives and PAID into retirement systems in order to receive an adequate retirement to just say "never mind, I don't want it"?
There are millions of people out there who abuse government benefits. Disability, welfare, food stamps, medicaid, etc. Be mad at them not people who worked hard their entire lives and PAID into their retirement systems so they won't NEED those benefits in their retirement years.
I'm sorry. I thought I read you have a pension. But now you say you have an individual retirement plan. You do know there is a big difference. Individual means you and perhaps an employer paid into it at the time of employment. A pension would mean just what I said, tax payers still paying you not to work.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112734 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>
Smart enough to play dirty, and commit fraud.
Is that really smart? What has America gained? LQQK around you.
Cities and County governments are going belly up, jobs dwindle, unemployment runs out, taxes will go up and electric and groceries follow...thanks Democrats!
No gas money? walk! just don't do it wearing an Obama shirt!
We will ROCK you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XMLiqEqMQyQXX
Magic 8 Ball says: Don't count on it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112735 Jul 30, 2013
Daily Digest Committee Meetings/Hearings Schedule

10:30 AM
*Budget*
Hearings to examine containing health care costs, focusing on recent progress and remaining challenges.
SD-608

http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/committees/b...

DemoNcrats
http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/

Repubs ...
http://www.budget.senate.gov/republican/publi...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112736 Jul 30, 2013
hoo ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> Hoo ha ha ha. Before your time !! FOX NEWS has been on TV for years and years ! "CHRISTIAN" You call yourself ? Gun TOOTIN SLINGING CONSERVATIVE, HETERO - SEXUAL "Country Fried INfidel" !!!.(Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!) Very CHRISTIAN !!. A bass-ackwards Republican !! WINK WINK Get You Upset ? YA BET YA !! Shes a very FOXY BLABBER MOUTH !! Call Her Sweaky Barbie. That's what you Republicans think (NOT A CHANCE) WINK WINK !!!.
Fox News Channel is a United States cable news channel founded by media mogul Rupert Murdoch in 1996. Murdoch appointed Roger Ailes as permanent CEO of the news operation.

Fox News was created as an alternative to CNN and MSNBC.

In January 2002, the ratings of the channel surpassed top-rated CNN to become the #1 news cable channel.

The network has since maintained its #1 cable rating with increasing viewership and international access regardless of being criticized as a subject of controversy and its conservative bias.

It launched on October 7, 1996, to 17 million cable subscribers. It grew during the late 1990s and 2000s to become the dominant cable news network in the United States.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Fox_N...

;~)

Location hidden

#112737 Jul 30, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Daily Digest Committee Meetings/Hearings Schedule
10:30 AM
*Budget*
Hearings to examine containing health care costs, focusing on recent progress and remaining challenges.
SD-608
http://www.senate.gov/pagelayout/committees/b...
DemoNcrats
http://www.budget.senate.gov/democratic/
Repubs ...
http://www.budget.senate.gov/republican/publi...
You Repubs know the GOP healthcare plan for Americans. If you have enough money you can have healthcare if not die.
OZombies

United States

#112738 Jul 30, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Just could not pass this up without just a thought thrown in.
We all know all about the things that happened during Bush`s term , but are you willing to hear what Obama has done now that you brag about getting him two terms?
Obama Care that even the Democrats now claim is a train wreck on the way? You know, the one where you can keep your own Dr., your own coverage and medical and it is all a big lie? Do you or anyone have the common sense to know you can not cover the 30 million with out coverage now, add the some 20-30 million illegals , and dump them into the medical coverage and expect prices to be less? How dumb !!
How about our economy which is in the ditch and not coming out with more on food stamps than ever before? Obama has had 5 years to improve this but failed. Is your pay more , now? On and on it goes, with now all the "phoney scandals" which are not so phoney nor so simple.
There are groups now stating they will impeach Obama!
Is it something to brag about when you voted him in for two terms?? Not in my opinion.
Not phony scandals but phony pResident for sure.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112739 Jul 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Since Repubs only makeup 28% of voters I believe anything Obama does would make that for the Majority. Duh,,,
Really? lmao Did Rachael Madcow tell you that? You know there are Independent voters, too, right? But of course you ObaMORONS believe that only "your kind" voted for Obama and "your kind" are the majority. And to return the favor, what little governing Obama has attempted, was only for the selected few he represents.

Again...worth bragging about? Really? Is that the best you can do? Typical.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112740 Jul 30, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You Repubs know the GOP healthcare plan for Americans. If you have enough money you can have healthcare if not die.
How many citizens died on Bush's watch because they couldn't afford healthcare and died because they were denied healthcare? The same number that died on Obama's watch and Clinton's watch, right? Damn, if this is the best you can come up with...take a much needed break, ObaMORON! lol

Location hidden

#112741 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? lmao Did Rachael Madcow tell you that? You know there are Independent voters, too, right? But of course you ObaMORONS believe that only "your kind" voted for Obama and "your kind" are the majority. And to return the favor, what little governing Obama has attempted, was only for the selected few he represents.
Again...worth bragging about? Really? Is that the best you can do? Typical.
Keeping the 2003 tax cuts in place for 98% of all Americans was a select few? You do remember Repubs wanting all or nothing.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112742 Jul 30, 2013
Obama announced that the IRS practice of discriminating against Conservative groups would not be tolerated and he would get to the bottom of it. Obama announced that the Press should not be prosecuted for doing their job. Obama made a promise (imagine that lol) to get to the bottom of these things to make sure they never happen again.

Obama's idea of getting to the bottom of these scandals is to (1) blame it on the republicans, of course (2)Speak about them as scandals.(3)Demand that the scandals never happen again.(4)then proclaim them "phony" scandals (3)Distract.(5) Distort.(6) Focus on talking about his great economic policies for almost five years that he describes as being "not equal" and needs to be CHANGEd. And it's Bush's fault. Whut, whut?

I look forward to the day when we will have a President again that is respected and actually earns that respect. The 12 year old kiddie lies and excuses and immature behavior is getting very old.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112743 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
Obama announced that the IRS practice of discriminating against Conservative groups would not be tolerated and he would get to the bottom of it. Obama announced that the Press should not be prosecuted for doing their job. Obama made a promise (imagine that lol) to get to the bottom of these things to make sure they never happen again.
Obama's idea of getting to the bottom of these scandals is to (1) blame it on the republicans, of course (2)Speak about them as scandals.(3)Demand that the scandals never happen again.(4)then proclaim them "phony" scandals (3)Distract.(5) Distort.(6) Focus on talking about his great economic policies for almost five years that he describes as being "not equal" and needs to be CHANGEd. And it's Bush's fault. Whut, whut?
I look forward to the day when we will have a President again that is respected and actually earns that respect. The 12 year old kiddie lies and excuses and immature behavior is getting very old.
talk to the pr lady
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112744 Jul 30, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Einstein?! Why, thank you, Assless, that's quite a compliment! While I wouldn't place myself on his lofty level, it bodes well for you that you're able to recognize and acknowledge superior intelligence. It'll make things that much easier on everyone involved when that jackass...saddles...you.
Yet you can't recognize sarcasm and realize when others are making fun of your dumb ass. What are the odds? Priceless! And you are welcome. Dumb ass.
John

Paintsville, KY

#112745 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you can't recognize sarcasm and realize when others are making fun of your dumb ass. What are the odds? Priceless! And you are welcome. Dumb ass.
told you you need to talk to pr lady

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 13 min Stray- Dog 1,588
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 22 min TN Voter 99,393
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 34 min libertarian 4,412
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 65,062
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,553
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr LnP 164,771
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr xxxraytred 34,487
More from around the web