'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#112695 Jul 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
Just read through some of the posts for the first time today.......what vitriol, what hatred that woman carries. She comes on here with the most incendiary language I've ever heard in a woman. She worked for the government, brags constantly about her pension - like we care - and has a need to tell us where she is going and what she is doing for the day like we are suppose to be jealous or something. Little does this nitwit know, we don't give a ratsass who she worked for or where she goes. Then she goes on spewing crap about how many times people are on here a day, and how would she know if she wasn't here? LOL....
A total nutcase, explains why our government is so screwed up when they keep someone like her for whatever she said - 30 years or some shit like that. Thank god and greyhound she's gone from government - except that we got stuck with this fruitcake cussing, slandering big mouth!!!
If she had this attitude and filthy mouth while she was in government, I cannot understand how she ever made it. There is no way she could have worked with the public. Her coworkers and supervisors must have been anxious for her retirement.

Location hidden

#112696 Jul 29, 2013
IRS employees have a prominent role in Obamacare, but their union wants no part of the law.

National Treasury Employees Union officials are urging members to write their congressional representatives in opposition to receiving coverage through President Obama’s health care law.

The union leaders are providing members with a form letter to send to the congressmen that says “I am very concerned about legislation that has been introduced by Congressman Dave Camp to push federal employees out of the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program and into the insurance exchanges established under the Affordable Care Act.”

The NTEU represents 150,000 federal employees overall, including most of the nearly 100,000 IRS workers.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/irs-employee-un .
Jay

Paris, TN

#112697 Jul 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet democrats have voted Dirty Harry Reid in for years and years and would vote him in again if they thought it would keep a Republican majority Senate. Dirty Harry has refused to allow the House budget proposals to come to the floor for how many years now? Dirty Harry made sure his messiah had a blank check with no checks and balances on the budget for 4 years. Dirty Harry's son,(Lil' Dirty)just bought some land in Nevada, dirt cheap, for the Chinese company he represents. Nobody else gets that kind of a sweet deal on land in Nevada. Lil' Dirty is worth 55 million. Think Daddy Warbucks didn't play a role in landing his son and the Chinese a sweet deal?
The democrats are terrified that because of the lies and sneaking and all the scandals and the slow growth and the lack of leadership within the Obama administration...that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and take the majority in the Senate in the midterm elections. Obama knows that most likely people will remember his last couple of years in office and he also knows that with the Republican majorities in the House and the Senate holding his feet to the fire...his narcissistic legacy will suffer greatly.
Obama had the democrat majority all the way around in his first two years as president. We see what that got us. The largest piece of tax legislation forced on citizens in the history of our country. That was whittled down to two majorities for Obama when Republicans won the majority in the House. All we get now is some 12 year old brat meltdown blaming the House for everything Obama has done wrong...which is mostly everything he has done when he actually bothered to act as president.
I hope we see just what Obama is capable of when his feet is held to the fire by a House and Senate Republican majority. No more excuses, no blaming, no handing over power to Pelosi and Reid and Holder and ducking out the side door to go play golf. I wanna see just what he is made of in an adult situation where he can't blame anybody and he can't run from the job he was elected to do! I know, a scary, scary thought, right? lol
You can tell that the dems are terrified because they have jumped all over the Grimes and McConnell race. They've even enlisted Hilary and Slick Willy to come to Kentucky (as if that means we matter in an election for once to the dems) and stump for Lundergan-Grimes. Did the Clintons come to stump when the other Lundergan family member put up millions of their own personal money and ran against McConnell? lol
And you wonder why anyone would vote for Mitch if they feel a certain way about him. Same way you people vote for crooks like Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid time and time again. I'm voting for Mitch...not so much because I adore the way he does his job...but more so because I abhor the way Dirty Harry does his job. Kick the old Dirty to the curb and let's see what Mitch can do with the leadership. Couldn't be as bad as what corrupt Dirty Harry has done.

5 star post!

No, make that ten!

LQQK

United States

#112698 Jul 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need no frkn valium, nutjob! I call them as I see them. Go back and read this crazy woman's posts. She's the one who needs valium. She reminds me of someone who runs through the house with scissors screeching,* I'm gonna kill myself, ahhhhh, I hate republicans, ahhhhh, I'm gonna kill myself.......ahhhhhh REPUBLICANS SUCK....ahhhhhhh! I hate republicans!!*
She's a basketcase, looney, phony.......someone who makes you shake your head and go......HOLY SH*T!!!!
yOU MUST bE TALKING aBOUT "aMERICAN LAdy!"

"I" agrEE! that BrOAd is "FCKING INsane!!!

"I" hOPE SHE NEVER!!! Goes outSIDE!!!!"
She IS sCARY!!!

QQQ >__---__ 8< :P O00OOO0OOO00<
OZombies

United States

#112699 Jul 29, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If she had this attitude and filthy mouth while she was in government, I cannot understand how she ever made it. There is no way she could have worked with the public. Her coworkers and supervisors must have been anxious for her retirement.
R.H.--- you have GRACE and FINESSE ...
RepubliCON is FINGERNAILS SCRAPING CHALKBOARD ...!!

Location hidden

#112700 Jul 29, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
R.H.--- you have GRACE and FINESSE ...
RepubliCON is FINGERNAILS SCRAPING CHALKBOARD ...!!
Thank you! It was never my intent to berate and degrade posters. I came on this site to discuss and debate political issues. We all have various views and opinions and I had thought it would be a learning experience. What it has turned out to be is not what I expected at all.
OZombies

United States

#112701 Jul 29, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! It was never my intent to berate and degrade posters. I came on this site to discuss and debate political issues. We all have various views and opinions and I had thought it would be a learning experience. What it has turned out to be is not what I expected at all.
You're Welcome ;-)
Jay

Paris, TN

#112702 Jul 29, 2013
LQQK wrote:
<quoted text>
yOU MUST bE TALKING aBOUT "aMERICAN LAdy!"
"I" agrEE! that BrOAd is "FCKING INsane!!!
"I" hOPE SHE NEVER!!! Goes outSIDE!!!!"
She IS sCARY!!!
QQQ >__---__ 8< :P O00OOO0OOO00<

Aww ya big wuss! Scared of a Lady?!

Can you read English? When would a republican ever say,
I hate republicans?" You know damn well who that crackpot is.....so your comeback is null and void!
independent

Hyden, KY

#112703 Jul 29, 2013
what has put the whammy on the republican party is the inner net.they cant get away with nothing people just look's it up.finds out its not like it was told.they always twist the truth about 45 dg.they need step back and come up with some other plan other than propaganda.its not working like it did before.they get together and put lot things together ,then when it comes the time they try lay blame on the dems. like the sequester and the irs. and the thing in the middle east .they set all them up .then try lay blame on others.that childish in a small form.over 2 thirds of the nation no what they are doing.its time they call it quits and go to work and earn their money or they wont be in office any longer.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112704 Jul 29, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww ya big wuss! Scared of a Lady?!
Can you read English? When would a republican ever say,
I hate republicans?" You know damn well who that crackpot is.....so your comeback is null and void!
You might want to be careful of asking folks about their English skills around here, Jay. I asked some Canadian the other day if English was their second language and they got powerful bent out of shape! Torqued their toque, you might say. But you can probably get by with it, being a good Christian Republican and all. So go get 'em, boy! Tell 'em to build a pilgrimage - that'll fix 'em!
what a big one

Richmond, KY

#112705 Jul 29, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a Big Fat LIE !!!. You "Republican Honey" Thinks anyone will listen to and believe your LIES ! What you just typed is B. double S.!!. How did you know to go to Topix to type on FOX NEWS ? Just the Republican Channel. Big Headed Bill who had to pay for Molesting women workers ! Glenn, Greta, Haney which belongs on Green Achers with Arnold the PIG !! Never your intent to berate and degrade posters ! B. and double S. You knew that's what "TOPIX" Is ALL ABOUT !!!. Mr. Douglas climb that pole Lisa wants you on the Phone DARLIN !!!. B.SER !!
Jay

Paris, TN

#112706 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to be careful of asking folks about their English skills around here, Jay. I asked some Canadian the other day if English was their second language and they got powerful bent out of shape! Torqued their toque, you might say. But you can probably get by with it, being a good Christian Republican and all. So go get 'em, boy! Tell 'em to build a pilgrimage - that'll fix 'em!

Do we have to go down that road again? It's been explained to you ten different ways. Been there done that. Beside, it's old news.

Just how do you know I'm a "good Christian Republican"? You know me from somewhere? Nah, you're just trying to get me to tell'ya.

Nah, don't think I will!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112707 Jul 30, 2013
WOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want govt run healthcare?
Yes I do. Just like most nations have. I don't like the Repub plan for healthcare which is if you have the money you get it if not you should die. The only way Medicare can be saved is to make it for everyone with the cost per person based on income. Why is it Repubs insist that healthcare be through an insurance middleman? Why pay a CEO millions per year to have them pay your healthcare provider?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#112708 Jul 30, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I actually do NOT "bitch here all the time". I state my views but do so as respectfully as possible and I am certainly not on here all the time.
I "complain" about the current President as I do not agree with his policies. That has absolutely nothing to do with the 30 plus years I worked in government. I worked under Democratic and Republican Presidents and Governors. I paid into my retirement system for 30 plus years and also made wise investments in order to receive my current benefits during my retirement.
So what are you saying???? Do you believe those who dedicated their lives to government employment shouldn't receive anything in return? Would you feel differently if I had worked for a private company? I helped the citizens of my State for over 30 years. I worked hard and very often brought work home with me. Don't ever make the assumption I do not deserve a retirement and healthcare benefits. Working the majority of your life and paying into your retirement system in order to obtain a decent benefit during your retirement years is exactly what most Americans work toward.
I worked hard and made wise choices. Get over it!
There is not a city or state in the nation that is not in financial trouble due to the over the top pensions and healthcare cost of it's retires. You and those like you are bankrupting the nation with your golden plans while the tax payers keep paying for you until your death. For every state or city job now there is a person working at that job with two retired from the same job all being paid for by the tax payers.
crazy teabaggers

Richmond, KY

#112709 Jul 30, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet democrats have voted Dirty Harry Reid in for years and years and would vote him in again if they thought it would keep a Republican majority Senate. Dirty Harry has refused to allow the House budget proposals to come to the floor for how many years now? Dirty Harry made sure his messiah had a blank check with no checks and balances on the budget for 4 years. Dirty Harry's son,(Lil' Dirty)just bought some land in Nevada, dirt cheap, for the Chinese company he represents. Nobody else gets that kind of a sweet deal on land in Nevada. Lil' Dirty is worth 55 million. Think Daddy Warbucks didn't play a role in landing his son and the Chinese a sweet deal?
The democrats are terrified that because of the lies and sneaking and all the scandals and the slow growth and the lack of leadership within the Obama administration...that the Republicans will retain the majority in the House and take the majority in the Senate in the midterm elections. Obama knows that most likely people will remember his last couple of years in office and he also knows that with the Republican majorities in the House and the Senate holding his feet to the fire...his narcissistic legacy will suffer greatly.
Obama had the democrat majority all the way around in his first two years as president. We see what that got us. The largest piece of tax legislation forced on citizens in the history of our country. That was whittled down to two majorities for Obama when Republicans won the majority in the House. All we get now is some 12 year old brat meltdown blaming the House for everything Obama has done wrong...which is mostly everything he has done when he actually bothered to act as president.
I hope we see just what Obama is capable of when his feet is held to the fire by a House and Senate Republican majority. No more excuses, no blaming, no handing over power to Pelosi and Reid and Holder and ducking out the side door to go play golf. I wanna see just what he is made of in an adult situation where he can't blame anybody and he can't run from the job he was elected to do! I know, a scary, scary thought, right? lol
You can tell that the dems are terrified because they have jumped all over the Grimes and McConnell race. They've even enlisted Hilary and Slick Willy to come to Kentucky (as if that means we matter in an election for once to the dems) and stump for Lundergan-Grimes. Did the Clintons come to stump when the other Lundergan family member put up millions of their own personal money and ran against McConnell? lol
And you wonder why anyone would vote for Mitch if they feel a certain way about him. Same way you people vote for crooks like Pelosi and Dirty Harry Reid time and time again. I'm voting for Mitch...not so much because I adore the way he does his job...but more so because I abhor the way Dirty Harry does his job. Kick the old Dirty to the curb and let's see what Mitch can do with the leadership. Couldn't be as bad as what corrupt Dirty Harry has done.
Your crazy Teabaggers got "Crazy Dirty Harry" To talk to an Empty Chair !! Didn't work did it ? Mitt still "LOST" And now the ones that liked to watch Clint Eastwood in movie's "WILL NOT" And "Do You Wanna Play FootBall" didn'twork for John either !! And Hank William's is HISTORY !! no one will buy Bopugs CD'S anymore !!! Travis Tritt, Loretta Lynn the list goes on and on. Better stay off them REPUBLICAN TOUR BUSES! Last but surely not least the REPUBLICANS Think WOMEN ARE DUMB !! Ole John McCain thought another FOX would get Him voted in the White House ! LOL. Not so Dumb John, You are !! Bringing that FLAPPER JAWS Here on us !! Ya Think ? WINK WINK !

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

#112710 Jul 30, 2013
crazy teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text> Your crazy Teabaggers got "Crazy Dirty Harry" To talk to an Empty Chair !! Didn't work did it ? Mitt still "LOST" And now the ones that liked to watch Clint Eastwood in movie's "WILL NOT" And "Do You Wanna Play FootBall" didn'twork for John either !! And Hank William's is HISTORY !! no one will buy Bopugs CD'S anymore !!! Travis Tritt, Loretta Lynn the list goes on and on. Better stay off them REPUBLICAN TOUR BUSES! Last but surely not least the REPUBLICANS Think WOMEN ARE DUMB !! Ole John McCain thought another FOX would get Him voted in the White House ! LOL. Not so Dumb John, You are !! Bringing that FLAPPER JAWS Here on us !! Ya Think ? WINK WINK !
Slippery Slope, False Logic, and Bass-Ackwards!
Before the "Internet" (Al Gore did not invent) people had no way to fact check things. Before Fox News people had no counter Liberal information source.

Conservative, Christian, Hetero-sexual, hard working gun owners ain't going away just because you would like us to!

Your bass-ackwards logic is easily dismissed!
As you were (Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!).
Fox News Is A Joke

Pikeville, KY

#112711 Jul 30, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
Slippery Slope, False Logic, and Bass-Ackwards!
Before the "Internet" (Al Gore did not invent) people had no way to fact check things. Before Fox News people had no counter Liberal information source.
Conservative, Christian, Hetero-sexual, hard working gun owners ain't going away just because you would like us to!
Your bass-ackwards logic is easily dismissed!
As you were (Heap Up Your Hoo Ha!).
Faux News is all lies and propaganda for you extremely low IQ types.

Now go drive a Coal Truck.

“Not in the $#IT Business!”

Indianapolis, IN

#112712 Jul 30, 2013
To refuse truth in favor of bias makes you ignorant;
to refuse Fox News because you're Liberal makes you a Democrat, therefore
Democrats are all ignorant asses.

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112713 Jul 30, 2013
Country Fried Infidel wrote:
Democrats are all ignorant asses.
They were smart enough to get their guy elected to the White House for two terms and gain control of the Senate. Just sayin'.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#112715 Jul 30, 2013
crazy teabaggers wrote:
<quoted text> Your crazy Teabaggers got "Crazy Dirty Harry" To talk to an Empty Chair !! Didn't work did it ? Mitt still "LOST" And now the ones that liked to watch Clint Eastwood in movie's "WILL NOT" And "Do You Wanna Play FootBall" didn'twork for John either !! And Hank William's is HISTORY !! no one will buy Bopugs CD'S anymore !!! Travis Tritt, Loretta Lynn the list goes on and on. Better stay off them REPUBLICAN TOUR BUSES! Last but surely not least the REPUBLICANS Think WOMEN ARE DUMB !! Ole John McCain thought another FOX would get Him voted in the White House ! LOL. Not so Dumb John, You are !! Bringing that FLAPPER JAWS Here on us !! Ya Think ? WINK WINK !
Take your crazy meds and chillax, moron. While you were ranting and raving I noticed that you didn't include the power players in the democrat party that disrespect and humiliate women...The Wiener and Feel 'em up Filner. I guess those perverts are just "phony" democrat politicians so they really don't count, do they?

Loretta Lynn? Hank Jr.? WTF are you babbling about? Our president doesn't hobnob with those people. He prefers the company of 1%er Hollywood rappers and the likes of Bill Ayers. But you don't want to talk about them, do you? Since you are bragging we thought you might want to talk facts...like 20 million more citizens on the food stamp program on Obama's watch or a record number of Americans living at or below the poverty level because of Obama's many failed policies or since you are so correctly informed (lmao) maybe you can tell us where president Obama was when the 4 Americans were being tortured and murdered by terrorist in Benghazi because nobody in the Obama administration seems to know where he was or what he was doing and Obama isn't talking (surprise, surprise deja vu F&F)so give us the facts please. lol

I find it very interesting and really hilarious that you are on here bragging about being a dumb ass ObaMORON. You wear your crown well! Your Cloward and Pivan bible demands that you attempt to distract and distort facts and you gave it a hell of a try but no cigar, Slick Willy. Not even close. You failed to accomplish your daily ObaMORON mission of distraction and distortion and you will not receive your good democrat doggie bone for the day.

Poor fella. Now sit! And stay! And take your crazy meds. Good boy, goood boy-ee!
LMMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 7 min Living Wage 3,505
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 min Liberal forever 18,759
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 21 min DoesntMatter 76,176
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min Sick Man Freud 56,813
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 30 min postcranium 6,469
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 35 min Pilot 152,380
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 36 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,503

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE