'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252980 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

#112640 Jul 29, 2013
Fox News Is A Joke wrote:
<quoted text>He broke the Unions Stupid.
HE stopped the Air Traffic Controllers strike; AFL/CIO, UAW, are all fine Obama is strangling United Mine Workers with his war on coal...but that's OK in your book?
Coal is not a dirty word anymore:
http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...

Take your head out of you Black Hole Sun and look around you, Liberals are trashing America by brainwashing sheeple like YOU!
Fox News Is A Joke

Shelbiana, KY

#112641 Jul 29, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
HE stopped the Air Traffic Controllers strike; AFL/CIO, UAW, are all fine Obama is strangling United Mine Workers with his war on coal...but that's OK in your book?
Coal is not a dirty word anymore:
http://www.osu.edu/features/2013/ohio-state-d...
Take your head out of you Black Hole Sun and look around you, Liberals are trashing America by brainwashing sheeple like YOU!
Raygun hated the Working Man.

Coal is History.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112642 Jul 29, 2013
Poll: Race relations have plummeted since Obama took office

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati...

King Obama

Drones in the sky o’re the land of the free,
“The Messiah” Obama spying on you and me.
Tapping our phones and e-mail too,
He is afraid of what we can do.

He wants our guns and ammo you see,
Cause his tyranny, is not to be.
We are free people in this land,
But not under the Kings heavy hand.

He is working hard almost everyday,
To try and take our rights away.
GOD given rights he can try and take,
Afraid that will be one tremendous mistake!

Millions have served this great land,
Many have died from an enemies hand.
I cherish this land and freedom too,
I was proud to serve America and of course you.

Black verses white and tween men and women too,
He has started wars to divide me and you.
Take from the makers everything he can,
To GIVE to the takers in this great land.

Between Fast & Furious and Benghazi,
The King is a liar as we all can see.
Lie to America every chance he gets,
There is no lie that he regrets.

We must hold firm to survive this regime,
And send’em packin’ in twenty fourteen.
We will survive there is no doubt,
This is the land of the free that I shout!!

John D USN RVN 71, 72, 73, evac 75
5/5/2013

http://dailycaller.com/2013/07/25/race-relati...

Shouting TOO <3

Boo Yah !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112643 Jul 29, 2013
LQQks like someone
is 'cleaning house'
this morning ...

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112644 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes we are!
BTW I was right about our nemesis from the beginning.
We got along for a while, then he went right back to his old behavior here. He was associated with a webhosting site and he had at least one person who had more knowledge of IT matters than himself.
He will try and create new accounts to befriend you so he can send you the malware/virus. Use the resources I shared with you and you will be fine. Be careful of anything posted on these forums.
I have seen some fake YouTube links recently run the link through the tester, and if you are bombarded with some type of perpetual pop up, use Shift/Ctrl/Esc to open "Task Manager" when the Task Manager window appears, Rt click on that problem site and select "End Task", then close the window.
If anything else happens contact me and I'll walk you through the jungle to safety.
:b
Hey Ari ...

Thanks much :)

Would/could this have anything to do
with being "remotely controlled" ...???

Strange happenings on my pc.
I have contacted my 'internet' provider once again ...

Can't stay today.
See you Guys later :)

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#112645 Jul 29, 2013

“Heaven doesn't want me.”

Since: Jul 13

Hell's afraid I'll take over.

#112647 Jul 29, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3yIoOixW9dwXX&feature=sha re&list=TL6wlfZNbCcFo
PEACE
tofy
Hey tofy - just missed you last night, so hopefully you'll see this today.

Thanks for posting that - hadn't heard it in awhile, and had forgotten how much I like it :)

#112648 Jul 29, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
What about stupid people, can I hate them? And evil people? I have nothing but hate for them. So how do I get past that?(it's not from the lack of toking either, btw)
Too funny. Don't know what was said after I left, but our whole conversation got wiped out. Soo....

It's all good, treebeard. Jesus loves them, so we don't have to.

Glad you had a good time! It's hard not to, in surroundings like that. And yeah, trash leaving trash on the trails frosts me, too.

My week's gonna be busy, but a good busy. Got a couple of spans of fence to fix, but that's about the worst of it. What about you?

I can't imagine why anyone would object to those posts, or the one to tofy that I had to re-post. They were nice ones! Then again, maybe that's the problem - they weren't mean or contentious enough. Whatever.

#112649 Jul 29, 2013
REPUBLICAN PARTY SPOKESPERSON CHARGED WITH DUI

Police arrested a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Republican Party and charged her with DUI over the weekend.
The Herald Leader reports Kelsey Cooper, 23, was booked into jail Saturday night. Court documents list her employer as the Republican Party.
Police say Cooper approached officers around 11 p.m. Saturday and asked for directions. Officers say she was confused, crying and failed multiple sobriety tests.
Police charged Cooper with DUI.
http://www.lex18.com/news/republican-party-sp...

A confused, crying, drunk Republican. Sounds about right. Heh.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#112650 Jul 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you demonstrate the cause and effect?
How did Reagan cause CEO pay to sky-rocket?
You post Liberal nonsense!
Anyone figured how much the Weiners made while he was in Congress and she was assisting Hillary? She made over $100,000 plus $450,000 from the Clintons and friends. He got his salary plus whatever he collected in Congress! This easily put them over 3/4ths million per year. Money is what it is all about. Washington has no idea what being poor or middle class is about. They just mouth the words.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#112651 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
REPUBLICAN PARTY SPOKESPERSON CHARGED WITH DUI
Police arrested a spokeswoman for the Kentucky Republican Party and charged her with DUI over the weekend.
The Herald Leader reports Kelsey Cooper, 23, was booked into jail Saturday night. Court documents list her employer as the Republican Party.
Police say Cooper approached officers around 11 p.m. Saturday and asked for directions. Officers say she was confused, crying and failed multiple sobriety tests.
Police charged Cooper with DUI.
http://www.lex18.com/news/republican-party-sp...
A confused, crying, drunk Republican. Sounds about right. Heh.
Some people need to eliminate the fog of what the two current news (Washington and NY) is printing of the two current in love with themselves persons. Obama and Weiner.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#112652 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. Don't know what was said after I left, but our whole conversation got wiped out. Soo....
It's all good, treebeard. Jesus loves them, so we don't have to.
Glad you had a good time! It's hard not to, in surroundings like that. And yeah, trash leaving trash on the trails frosts me, too.
My week's gonna be busy, but a good busy. Got a couple of spans of fence to fix, but that's about the worst of it. What about you?
I can't imagine why anyone would object to those posts, or the one to tofy that I had to re-post. They were nice ones! Then again, maybe that's the problem - they weren't mean or contentious enough. Whatever.
I think she felt left out...
All I said was:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>Active! Very active! I have kickball practice & a game, lugging my oldest child to play practice 2 days, workout class on Tuesday, and the regular full-time mothering of 2 kids and 3 dogs. But, it's all good because I've finally gotten to sit down today and Dexter Morgan is waiting for me on my DVR. ;)
If you have a fence, you must have animals? I approve.
Ever since I saw AL post on here again, all I have in my head is this song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

...and she's so flopping stupid that she's singin' along!!
but I think the one that made her so angry was this one:
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus F. Christ. She STILL thinks we're hacking into her shit. Just how big of an ego does it take to think people could obsess over her in such a way?
I've warned her about getting lippy on here.
...time for me to start deleting things from her hard drive....
RepubliCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#112654 Jul 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
LQQks like someone
is 'cleaning house'
this morning ...
~-~
They need to go sweep back through, your ass is still here.

SOS just a different day with the same OLD REPUKES.

Glad I took a break to enjoy all the festivals in my area. YOU keep stirring the shit Queen Loon, I will be back in a few days to spam, x, and flaming nut your ignorant rants. Must suck to be you guys with no life outside topix. [email protected] tools like you.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#112655 Jul 29, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin,you so
funny! These horny repubs get on topix and talk
shit to a teenager and expect no response.
I know they started it. You state truth, they come
back with some perverse BS. They need to be
original. Ole punk asses!!
Hi Countrygirl, you and Calvin give them hell. They like to feel superior ganging up on a teenager. They are a sick bunch, that is for sure.

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Brandenburg, KY

#112656 Jul 29, 2013
Z Mans Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Jay :)
It's GREAT that the ACLU is doing something ...
ALL *Patriots* NEED to be doing EVERYTHING they can!
BTW
Ain't no libTARD gonna "hold ME down" ...
:D
``````````
AIN'T NO GRAVE (Can Hold My Body Down) Johnny Cash
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =66QcIlblI1UXX
Wow, another A Lunatic sock? How many do you have Queen Loon? Jeeze you are desperate.

DITCH MITCH
just fine

Winchester, KY

#112657 Jul 29, 2013
just wondering wrote:
i thought paul an conway was the ones running who is beck, if you mean glenn beck i like to see him ask them questions at least he not ask the same old crap the media ask. People better wake up at stop smelling the crap these politicans are dishing out an realize we going to lose more then just money if things don't change.Obama promised change and thats what you got just the change left in your pocket how you like it now.
Obama put more MONEY in my pocket than BUSHWACKER !! Bush we did not get a Raise on Social Security Benefits !! Obama gave us the Stimulis that made up for the whole YEAR !! People better wake up at the crap Repubicians are trying to CRAP you with or you won't have ant MONEY !! RICH FOR THE RICH !!!!!. how do you like it now ??

#112658 Jul 29, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she felt left out...
All I said was:
<quoted text>
but I think the one that made her so angry was this one:
<quoted text>
I've warned her about getting lippy on here.
...time for me to start deleting things from her hard drive....
Oh law - I almost spit coffee all over the keyboard! What a hoot and a half! Yeah, I'll bet her tinfoil helmet burst into flames at that one!

Sounds like you've got a full plate! Yeah, got more critters than I've got time or money, that's for sure.

Hate to leave good company, but I've got to get back to work. Have a good one...

#112659 Jul 29, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people need to eliminate the fog of what the two current news (Washington and NY) is printing of the two current in love with themselves persons. Obama and Weiner.
Oh, I see. It's ok for you to point out the shortcomings (pun intended) of an idiotic horndog Democrat whose only connection to the President is their political party. But when I point out something idiotic that a Republican does, a local one, no less, I'm the one in a fog? Alllrighty then.
whitehair

Fort Thomas, KY

#112660 Jul 29, 2013
Crow__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. It's ok for you to point out the shortcomings (pun intended) of an idiotic horndog Democrat whose only connection to the President is their political party. But when I point out something idiotic that a Republican does, a local one, no less, I'm the one in a fog? Alllrighty then.
If my memory is correct, you think Mitch should go. Really, it was way past that time some years ago. But, right now , the thought is that he possibly could get to be the Senior Leader if enough people put in Republicans or Independents in 2014.We have weak persons running against him, both parties. So , I will vote for him again, even though my preference would be to have term limits others have promoted.

Two things, no , the fog was for the drinker.

The other has to do with Mrs. Weiner as having been Hillary`s advisor.$ over 500,000 per year? Could any one be worth that much just for advice?

I still think Washington is a location where our gov`t systems are in a broken state. Too much gov`t, too large gov`t, too many people in love with themselves.
BOW WOW

Spring, TX

#112661 Jul 29, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another A Lunatic sock? How many do you have Queen Loon? Jeeze you are desperate.
DITCH MITCH
Oh look the con is back after her tricks with socks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr ChicknButt 88,071
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr positronium 6,491
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr WarForOil 83,895
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Trump WON Get Ove... 107,469
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 hr YIM 96,709
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 21 hr amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
More from around the web