'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 270294 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#112567 Jul 28, 2013
Spammers out in full force tonight ...
They must have NEVER HAD any "love" in their lives ...

Poor babies ...
Cry my hands full ...

tee hee hee

:)

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#112568 Jul 28, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, the jig is up.
You own nothing, your own ignorance foreshadows your pseudointellectual sock! Did you download something nasty onto the other PC? Show us the Uncle Tab account (prove me wrong).
You are no more than a malicious troll, the only thing you contribute is virtual feces...it cannot even be used as fertilizer.
Build another alias. I proved your prediction wrong on G.Z. verdict, and countless other debates. You can't wiggle off this hook...unless you are eaten by a bigger fish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmLP0QQPqFwXX
Your hatred is like a Black Hole Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shove your socks where that Black Hole Sun shines soooo darkly!
I called the GZ verdict 4 days before the jury, bitch...go fish...
Countrygirl

Nortonville, KY

#112569 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you still wanting to hit me, JayBoy?
My mouth is washed out with your wife's sweet honey...said she hadn't had an orgasm since high school..(you weren't involved)
You were saying?????
Calvin,you so
funny! These horny repubs get on topix and talk
shit to a teenager and expect no response.
I know they started it. You state truth, they come
back with some perverse BS. They need to be
original. Ole punk asses!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112570 Jul 28, 2013
Are you Serious wrote:
<quoted text>
???
You're claiming ownership of this forum? Like that's some sort of accomplishment?
Here's what you need to do...
When you get back to class, show this thread to all of your friends in the - 19th grade?
Ask them what their opinion of your owning this forum means to them.
Good grief
keep up or go home

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#112571 Jul 28, 2013
Seems like old times on here tonight sorry I've got to
go!
GN...ALL!
PEACE
tofy
BTW Calvin,I don't usually brag on myself it's not my style,but I am COOL...perhaps the coolest Mayor in Kentucky!

Also AL...I'm no color,I'm color blind!As it should be!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112572 Jul 28, 2013
Countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> Calvin,you so
funny! These horny repubs get on topix and talk
shit to a teenager and expect no response.
I know they started it. You state truth, they come
back with some perverse BS. They need to be
original. Ole punk asses!!
ha ha ha ha ha ...

HedgeHOG

you so funny ...

N~O~T
~-~

you so jealous of sumding ...
I know NOT what :)
Jay

Springville, TN

#112573 Jul 28, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
He's no kid.
Even if he uses the vocabulary of a 19th grader.
I do believe he's crippled, housebound at the least. Maybe in his 20s - possibly in his 40s.
The truly sad thing is the bitterness he holds.
Ah hell, not much anyone can do to change that except him.
Hopefully he will change one day.
Peace

We said that a long time ago. But we cater to him, it makes him feel good and keeps him in his fantasy world. No kid 14 gives a hoot about topix. Most of these kids are on Facebook, with friends, or on their computers P M-ing each other. I always have a house full of teenagers, and the last place they would want to be is here....LOL.
Countrygirl

Nortonville, KY

#112574 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
keep up or go home
Funny!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112575 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>I'm calling you on that boy wonder. You have a girl?B/S! you're on here 24/7 when do you spend time with her?
Remember kid I was 14 once no girl ever stopped me from chasing another.
That's the game at that age. You are super intelligent for sure,but take
note kid everyone you miss...is one you can't make up for!
What do you aspire to? You said you were the captain of your soul,that means you search for direction! Steering your ship somewhere you can't deny that! Yeah, I'm a leftover!I remind you of Chong for a good reason..i believe in the cause of Herbal remedy.People need relief!And if believing in oneness disturbs you then forgive me.
PEACE
tofy
I forgive you Tofy
But know this, friend, what you do and don't believe about me has no real effect on me, ok..I know you understand that.
I'm on here 24/7? Is that a real argument?
Or, I can't have a girlfriend because I'm 14??
Or, I can't have one girl without chasing after others because that is your "memory" of your experience?
Are you fucking kidding me, man?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#112576 Jul 28, 2013
Weiner should have to pay for his own security detail. And, clean up liability. New York City has been warned.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112577 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Uncle Tab, the jig is up.
You own nothing, your own ignorance foreshadows your pseudointellectual sock! Did you download something nasty onto the other PC? Show us the Uncle Tab account (prove me wrong).
You are no more than a malicious troll, the only thing you contribute is virtual feces...it cannot even be used as fertilizer.
Build another alias. I proved your prediction wrong on G.Z. verdict, and countless other debates. You can't wiggle off this hook...unless you are eaten by a bigger fish.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pmLP0QQPqFwXX
Your hatred is like a Black Hole Sun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Shove your socks where that Black Hole Sun shines soooo darkly!
how about virtual fertilizer?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112578 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just WHO do you think you are pretending to be ME?
I get in ENUF trouble just by BEING me!
I did like you til now!
STILL like your other truisms tho!
race war over...whites win again

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112579 Jul 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just WHO do you think you are pretending to be ME?
I get in ENUF trouble just by BEING me!
I did like you til now!
STILL like your other truisms tho!
well, I'm chewing your ass...might as well lick your butthole
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112580 Jul 28, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Seems like old times on here tonight sorry I've got to
go!
GN...ALL!
PEACE
tofy
BTW Calvin,I don't usually brag on myself it's not my style,but I am COOL...perhaps the coolest Mayor in Kentucky!
Also AL...I'm no color,I'm color blind!As it should be!
Too bad ...
you're a Democrat ONE!

:)

You've SHOWN me all I need to know about 'em ...
Used to think they were fine
&
that you were too ...

Until the truth came out ...
of your own mouth on here one night

Jay

Springville, TN

#112581 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you lost?
7 votes shy?
Means you lost, right?
You're all losers' right?

Why don't you and your girlfriend crazygirl join one of these dating sites they're advertising on here - and both of you get lost?! And let the adults continue discussions on here.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#112583 Jul 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you and your girlfriend crazygirl join one of these dating sites they're advertising on here - and both of you get lost?! And let the adults continue discussions on here.
I second THAT!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#112584 Jul 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Get your pseudointellectual psyche stomped, and then you're so predictable; potty mouth time again!
That's why you chose to pretend to be a teenager right? You knew before you started you were doomed to fail...over and over and over and over ad infinitum!
at least, I'm psychic, right?
Ari, does my not being 14 make you feel better about yourself?

Since: Oct 11

Sikeston, MO

#112587 Jul 28, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I forgive you Tofy
But know this, friend, what you do and don't believe about me has no real effect on me, ok..I know you understand that.
I'm on here 24/7? Is that a real argument?
Or, I can't have a girlfriend because I'm 14??
Or, I can't have one girl without chasing after others because that is your "memory" of your experience?
Are you fucking kidding me, man?
I said I'm going...so this is it for me C.
No there is no argument..I'll take at your word.
But I will say this about what I believe or think having no effect on you. So be it. My point is to just spark a thought now and then I'm original as i can possible be without giving away my anonymity.Don't care much for copy and paste sorry paster's,but i do like you-tube stuff to break up the monotony now and again.
I can appreciate your quick wit where others cannot plus they take it to heart,me I do not!
PEACE
tofy
Peace no more

Richmond, KY

#112588 Jul 28, 2013
Inside Groundswell: Read the Memos of the New Right-Wing Strategy Group
One of the high ranking members is Ginni Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.
The wife of a Supreme Court Justice, and a teabagger consultant. Heading up a far FAR right wing propaganda machine! How low can they go? There is no limit, including cannibalizing their own party!
They speak of their base, like the right wingers on this thread as "LIV's" Low Information Voters.
"We must reclaim the language and put 'a face' on our messages; tell stories. Write articles on 4th grade level!"

An interesting read, three pages of incite on how the Reich wing is morphing into a super evil teabagger party. Satan has the teabaggers firmly in his grip!

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/07/g...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#112590 Jul 28, 2013
I told you all that he was uncle flabby. No big surprise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min ChicknButt 104,036
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOPee BLOODBATH 109,850
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Weepy 101,568
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Montana (D... (Oct '10) 21 hr Amazenblue 77
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Ohio's 6th ... (Oct '14) 23 hr xinyuxingyuan 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 23 Fire Eater 837
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) May 23 Fsrty 57
More from around the web