'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111843 Jul 22, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
First and foremost, Godspeed to your son. His (and your) sacrifice is greatly appreciated and honored.
As for Hillary, I'm on the fence with you. It's possible she may have overlooked vital intel, but it's also possible it wasn't provided to her. We'll have to wait and see what comes out of the investigation.
In President Obama's first campaign, there was talk of her as VP candidate, and I remember thinking it would make her one heartbeat away from the Presidency. I wondered then what she was capable of, what lengths she would go to in order to be President. I could honestly envision her orchestrating an incident to ensure that happened, and realized then that I didn't (don't) trust her further than I could throw her.
Unfortunately, as is so often the case these days, she may be the lesser of two evils in 2016.
You may be too young to know that Mrs. Clinton (while Bill was President) was given the chore of coming up with a Medical Reform Bill. She presented one similar to the Obama Care and none back then would have anything to do with it. Even the fellow Democrats , back then , were smart enough to know better.

She would never be better than anything, of course, this is my opinion. But many of the people out here may remember!!! Attach this to the Benghazi and every one should oppose the idea!!!

Since: Dec 11

#111844 Jul 22, 2013
Now that Z has been found not guilty, the Left will attempt to find anything to vilify him. They will even attempt to manufacture events and re-write his life story to date!

All in the interest of politics and pimping the propaganda of racism to earn votes!

This is disgusting!

Democrats who do this are disgusting!

Anyone who supports this agenda is disgusting!

Any Republican who goes along with their agenda is eating $#it for the same reason, and telling U.S. it's good and good for U.S.

Anyone trying to make this a race issue Is doing a grave disservice to the brave Americans who actually endured real RACISM and HATERED to overcome that!

We have a mixed American POTUS, enough said!

Next time you see a Farrakhan supporter in your neighborhood soliciting for donations and passing out flyers for a get together, look closely.

Armani Suit, Rolex watch, Gucci shoes and soft hands...asking poor and middle class Black Americans for money to support hate and oppression.

Ask him was he being oppressed by the tailor who fitted his suit, sold him the Rolex, put shoes on his feet...or the young white boy who polished his shoes in front of the bus stop, downtown?
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#111845 Jul 22, 2013
Surely both the Repubs and the Demos have better candidates!!!!

This Country could have gotten someone with experience, but all chose one that never held any leadership role in anything!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111846 Jul 22, 2013
Zimmerman emerges to help family from burning car in Sanford, Fla.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/22/19...

KatyJ
Just think if he was jailed for shooting TM, this person might have died. Go George go!!!! Sometimes things just seem to work out for people who tell the truth.

<3

#111847 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS does not even deserve a response ...
BUT ...
I'm going yo GIVE you one!
Someone else once accused me of being "unable to STAND" ...
They were as WRONG then ...
As you are NOW ...
Along with everything ELSE they were wrong on ...
It ALL came out in the 'wash'...
As you WILL see this time!
tee hee hee ...
I know you got rid of that FB account; I have to say your picture was very attractive!
They simply make up a lot of crap, and then pretend as if it were true...that's why they're -D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111848 Jul 22, 2013
Hilary accepted complete responsibility for Benghazi (and what difference does it make anyway lol) in exchange for Obama's support in her bid for the presidential nomination. Poor crazy Joe. He was looking so forward to getting that support from Obama.

Before the election comes around both of them will probably be running away from Obama's support with all the scandals and failed policies and the Obamacare fiasco. Many people lost respect for Hilary when her democrat messiah (Slick Willy) disrespected her in front of the world by screwing a pretty, young intern with a cigar while Hilary and his young daughter slept down the hall and then lied about the whole thing. Hilary stayed with her old bloated messiah because she needed Willy's voting base for her political aspirations.

Liberal women, for the most part, do not like or trust Hilary. Most liberals are terrified at the thought of crazy Joe being anything more than just fun to watch as he makes a fool of himself. Democrats know they better come up with a Plan B.

#111849 Jul 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be too young to know that Mrs. Clinton (while Bill was President) was given the chore of coming up with a Medical Reform Bill. She presented one similar to the Obama Care and none back then would have anything to do with it. Even the fellow Democrats , back then , were smart enough to know better.
She would never be better than anything, of course, this is my opinion. But many of the people out here may remember!!! Attach this to the Benghazi and every one should oppose the idea!!!
It was written by DR. David Q. Young, hard-core Communist (actually dropped Commie propaganda pamphlets on American soldiers). It was crap then...and the one he helped Obama with (Obama-Care) is NOW!

"Communist Party Affiliation" :

Young was close to the Communist Party USA at least until the early 1970s.
In Chicago on October 27, 1971 - The Presidential Ballroom of the Midland Hotel was packed with more than 400 people last Friday to mark the 8Oth birthday of William L. Patterson, the man who rocked the world with his charge of genocide against the U.S. imperialists. Spokesmen for the committee sponsoring the banquet told the Daily World that many who had delayed in getting reservations had to be turned away. Veterans of the working class movement said they could not remember an occasion bringing together such a broad spectrum of workers, trade unionists and professionals, in a tribute to a Communist leader.[11]
Audience members included centenarian Jesse Hilton, Dr. Quentin Young, president of the Medical Committee for Human Rights, Sylvia Woods, chairman of the Chicago Committee to Free Angela Davis, Fr. William Hogan, chairman of the Clergy and Laity Concerned, and Obed Lopez, a leader of the Latin-American Defense Organization. Also present were Nick Jones and Virginia Jones, and Roberto Acuna of the United Farmworkers, and Sylvia Kushner, executive secretary of the Chicago Peace Council.

http://keywiki.org/index.php/Quentin_Young
Crow

Louisville, KY

#111850 Jul 22, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Much to my chagrin, whitehair, I'm not too young to remember that...but thanks for the nice thought ;) Politics were not on my radar back then, though, so I don't remember much about the specifics of the bill, only that it was wildly unpopular. I do remember liking President Clinton's "Welfare to Work" efforts, and would like to see a resurrection of those policies.

I'll agree to disagree with you about her never being better than anything until I see who the Republicans come up with.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111851 Jul 22, 2013
Another comment from there!

B-2878793
IF it were him, this was a staged event...he'll have no rest, no safe respite...

Replies to it ...

ObamaisaJoke!
What a joke you are with that comment. Guess you didn't watch the trial either huh?

#14.1 - Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:10 PM EDT

Yeah that's it - some guy flipped his car with his wife and family in it just to help GZ out... wow

#14.2 - Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:11 PM EDT

Way to go George! You did what most of us would not do. God is in control, Amen!!!

==========

;~)
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111852 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Here is your Sign...Caution Low IQ Tards Turn Around.
You are in over your head twerp.
So no comment on the content of my post? Are you stumped again, China? lmao Watching you out your stupidity on a daily basis is quite amusing.

Now, want to discuss the Scott case or are you too busy making up little twerp sayings in an attempt to cover your stupidity? How's that working out for you, republicon? I know how busy that must keep you on a daily basis! lmao
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111853 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>That is what you morons said before the 2012 Presidential Election Stupid.
How did that work out for you???
Lmfao
Said what? Are you medicated? Step out of your stupor for a minute or get the hell out of the way, you moron.
Ben Dover

United States

#111854 Jul 22, 2013
Buck Fiden wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for carrying the water for us. I know that many on the right think you are just a tool (and we appreciate that too), but we know you bring a lot more stupidity to our party.
RepubliCON is a fat welfare moocher and has been her whole life. Stupid is not the word for her nasty£¢€¥!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111855 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you got rid of that FB account; I have to say your picture was very attractive!
They simply make up a lot of crap, and then pretend as if it were true...that's why they're -D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-.
Why thank you Ari ...

Altho I have 'no idea' of what picture you are talking about ...
Haven't been on FB in years ...
Made one a few months ago ...
But ...
Do NOT EVER use it.
Nor did I put a picture of me on it.

Don't even remember what it was ...

You are correct about

the

-D-I-M-O-C-R-A-T-S-

tho :)
Ben Dover

United States

#111856 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
More on teabagger racists:
Like father, like son: Rand and Ron’s dark vision
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has strenuously insisted that he is not the ideological twin of his father.
But recent events – his paranoia about drones; his praise of Edward Snowden; his defense of his aide, the ”Southern Avenger” Jack Hunter; and his lashing out at “neocons”— suggest he’s not far enough from his father to achieve respectability with a substantial segment of the GOP.
Ron (L) and Rand (R) Paul (Charles Dharapak / Associated Press)
Jonah Goldberg has an exceptionally insightful piece explaining just how intertwined Rand’s vision is with his father’s:
Most famously, Rand’s father, former Representative Ron Paul, the three-time presidential candidate (for whom Hunter worked in 2012), published newsletters bearing his name that brimmed with bigoted bile. When his writing became controversial, the elder Paul insisted he hadn’t known what was in his own newsletters (though in 1996 he took responsibility for them).
Both controversies stem from the same sinful strategy adopted by so-called paleolibertarians in the 1980s.
The newsletters, probably ghostwritten by
Rothbard and former Ron Paul chief of staff Lew Rockwell, were the main organ for this effort.
In other words the secessionist lunacy is central, not tangential, to the ideological goo from which Paul the Younger emerged. No wonder he found nothing particularly objectionable in the Southern Avenger’s rants. No wonder he selected Hunter to co-write his book. The only wonder is that there is no one in the Rand Paul camp with the nerve to explain to him that this worldview is abhorrent to most Americans and, as Jonah points out, explosive in the hands of press and opponents.
This philosophical bent goes a long way toward explaining Rand Paul’s aversion to the Civil Rights Act, although he now denies he ever questioned the government’s role in preventing private facilities in discriminating. It leads him to antipathy toward our national security (whether it is his “anti-military” attempt to undermine the chain of command or in disowning surveillance programs that combat terrorism).
In the short run, this poses a problem for his colleagues. Does, for example, Sen. Mike Enzi (R-Wy.) embrace Rand Paul’s ebullient support and campaign with him? Does Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) wander down the garden path with him on opposing the military on sexual assault investigations? Do tech companies embrace him (even after he found an excuse to vote against immigration reform)?
In short, the question is not whether he will get to be president. Only those in denial about Americans’ insistence on tolerance and support for the military believe that. Rather, the issue is whether he becomes a fringe character in the Senate from whom his colleagues would be wise to keep their distance.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...
trying to fuse the struggle for individual liberty with nostalgia for white supremacy
sought to build a movement fueled by white resentment
Rand Paul’s aversion to the Civil Rights Act
Rand Paul Stands By His 'Southern Avenger'
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/11/rand...
"Rebranding/re-inventing " themselves eh? hahaha
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Get a life you hogger. Ditch Mitch why? You lard butt will have to work for sure if that happens. Cleans those nasty widows in that double wide where you live and by the way...your double wide arse stinks.
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111857 Jul 22, 2013
President Jimmy Carter had a very similar healthcare proposal as Obamacare. It was shot down due in most part by the murderer Ted Kennedy. Kennedy didn't want Jimmy Carter to get the praise from "His" democrat party because he believed Carter was just a small passing blip on the democrats radar. Carter talks about Kennedy's strategic move concerning Carter's healthcare proposal in interviews.
Ben Dover

United States

#111858 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Another Half-wit spewing "half-truths" as if it were fact.
Here is a direct quote from a reporter who talked to the adult who was once that 6 year old child: "The woman tearfully recounts incidents she said began when she was 6 and Zimmerman was 8 and she and her sister stayed with Zimmerman and his family."
She was a "child" he was "a child". He needed an adult to sit down and explain the birds and bees, and tell him while it is normal to be "curious" it is not to touch others, and an adult should never ever do that to children (a child should run/shout/tell someone if an adult tries t do that).
You spew the Liberal "interpretation" of that event which more of a LIE than even a gross misrepresentation!
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
she is a gorged too!
Ben Dover

United States

#111859 Jul 22, 2013
Damn auto correct...meant RepubliCON is a hogger.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111860 Jul 22, 2013
Ben Dover wrote:
<quoted text>Get a life you hogger. Ditch Mitch why? You lard butt will have to work for sure if that happens. Cleans those nasty widows in that double wide where you live and by the way...your double wide arse stinks.
Oh lQQkie, it is the Sybil sock. First off I am a 125lb woman, ditchmitch because he has done nothing for my state but draw a gov't check for 30 years, I DON'T have to work, I worked for 35 years and enjoy a great retirement package, don't live in a trailer and never have, and I probably smell better than all of your repukes on here put together. That's what you pukes do when you can't handle the truth. ASSume. All that sounds like you though. Sucks to be a lazy fatass with no life outside topix huh?

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

#111861 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lQQkie, it is the Sybil sock. First off I am a 125lb woman, ditchmitch because he has done nothing for my state but draw a gov't check for 30 years, I DON'T have to work, I worked for 35 years and enjoy a great retirement package, don't live in a trailer and never have, and I probably smell better than all of your repukes on here put together. That's what you pukes do when you can't handle the truth. ASSume. All that sounds like you though. Sucks to be a lazy fatass with no life outside topix huh?
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Sure you are! You can be anything you want to be on the puter, huh? In reality you are probably two-tons-of-fun, right, Bertha butt? lmao We all know you want so much to be Mitch's bitch, you have proved that, but the rest of what you claim is just wishful thinking behind a monitor in computer land.
Blah, blah, blah, blah!
Ben Dover

United States

#111862 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
Yea yeah yeah. Yeeehaw and I own the old Fruit of the Loom plant when it was still there before it burned down. Heeheehaw hogger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 8 min miss tuffet 969
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min 123pictures 164,151
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Justaminute 79,294
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr fitness-guru 64,584
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Yellow Dawg Democrat 99,207
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Synergy 58,562
Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? 5 hr Stop the Ignorance 4
More from around the web