'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111767 Jul 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
My point is the same.
Blaming bad behavior on past bad behavior is hypocritical.
Wheres all that change?
It sure ain't in my pocket anymore.
Yeah, and repukes are as hypocritical as they come. Where's all that change...ask your teabagging Grand OLD Party of NO where the change is. They have done everything to see you don't have any change in your pocket unless you are the 1%/BIG CORPS. Bet none of you repukes sent your STIMULUS checks back did you. That was a nice little chunk of change. Of course there are all those changes he made with no help from repukes like treating people like humans whether they were gay, black, Hispanic, women etc....something most of you can't comprehend. That is why the your two parties are the minority. Sorry you people haven't figured it out.

RIP GOP

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH McCONnell
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111768 Jul 21, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again with you vivid imagination. You were making fun of gays, assuming something that is a lie about Ari and me being the same person, and gay, which is so far from reality it's not even funny. You imagine Ari is gay and you link him to me like we are one and the same, total lie on your part! I don't care what avatar Ari or anyone else uses here. It's all fake stuff.
And which woman was I talking about? Stop trying to drag ILIH into this. She has nothing to do with this conversation, you are trying to instill your hatred in this discussion by trying to get her involved. She is not. You are the hateful one I was referring to. Your mouth leaves a lot to be desired. You can't discuss any subject without showing just exactly who and what you are.....vile, hateful, incendiary and insulating!
Tesla was being discussed by Crow and OZ, stay out of it if you don't know what they're talking about. Insinuation is the name of your vile game. Go suck a lemon! It matches your personality!!
I was making fun of you and Ari, not gays in general. You are hallucinating. I said earlier in a post that it was not ILIH, but One Red Shoe who outted Ari. Why don't you shut the hell up if you don't know what you are talking about. Go back and look dumbass.

You don't need to be worry about anyone's mouth but your own buster. You racist bigots bring out the vile in me. Suck it up if can't take it or quit responding to my posts.

BTW know it all and chemtrail lover, the zombie and I were discussing HAARP after she engaged me in telling me that they were real. I told her I knew all about HAARP and Telsa and didn't need a lesson. I probably know more about it than any of you. I did a paper on it with lots of research and credible sites, not the Jesse Ventura or Alex Jones conspiracy sites. So you can go back and look it up, I am not. I know what was said and so does Chemtrail Zombie. I could careless what you think while ASSuming so much.

BTW, you and Ari are always back to back on here, same sick logic, same Paris, Tn location although he removed it from his profile. We know you circus clowns go in and out of your registered posts to your unregistered names with just a different name, sometime talk to yourselves like BEN/Sybil did earlier. The original wtf, Uncle Tab, whitehair, and I have been since the arguing over Conway and GRANDrand. I pay attention. I know how you socks work. Sure looked suspicious Ari profile dropped all those cities in his profile huh? Keep trying though. You might get as good as wtf or syl. Either way, I could careless. Some of us are on to you. Now go to suck a rotten egg. I will take lemons over what you suck any day.

DITCH MITCH
Brad

Manchester, CT

#111769 Jul 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and repukes are as hypocritical as they come. Where's all that change...ask your teabagging Grand OLD Party of NO where the change is. They have done everything to see you don't have any change in your pocket unless you are the 1%/BIG CORPS. Bet none of you repukes sent your STIMULUS checks back did you. That was a nice little chunk of change. Of course there are all those changes he made with no help from repukes like treating people like humans whether they were gay, black, Hispanic, women etc....something most of you can't comprehend. That is why the your two parties are the minority. Sorry you people haven't figured it out.
RIP GOP
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH McCONnell
LOL

Another rant BLAMING your own failures on past failures.

Hope and change,indeed?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111770 Jul 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Please allow me to put things back into "perspective"...-D-e -m-o-c-r-a-t-s- are becoming obsolete for reintroducing racism, trying to make a political game of hatred!
That's a good one, you repukes didn't need for it to be re-introduced. YOU have always had it tucked in the closet. At least some of your have. Your teabaggers showed the world what a racist bunch you were the minute Obama told us he was running for PRESIDENT. They carried the most vile and racist signs I had ever seen. It's all on the web. I am sure many of your have your own personal videos, so proud no doubt. Hate to bust your bubble there but the political game of hatred started with your two parties in 2007 with the beck/rush/quitter palin stamp. Suck on that ari, that is the TRUTH. Never has there been such hate displayed for the World since the race hate MLK marched for. Spin it anyway you want. You are as full of shit as your enema buddy.

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111771 Jul 21, 2013
Even his own party has no faith in him and already jocking for his position. Teabaggers and Grand OLD Party of NO/maybe Yes eating their own. Gotta love McCain. hahaha At least there is activity in some of their brains for the good of America.

The Party Of No Flirts With Yes As Mitch McConnell's Grip On The GOP Slips

This has been a really important week in the United States Senate, as important a week as we’ve seen there in a long, long time. No, not because Harry Reid out-pokered Mitch McConnell on the filibuster fight.

No, not because President Obama finally got some long-scuttled nominees approved on bipartisan votes. No, not because John McCain decided to become, for a while at least, the mavericky McCain of the 1990s and early 2000s. And no, not even because of the bipartisan (did I really use that word twice, to describe the Senate?) deal to keep student-loan rates low, on which they’ll vote next week. Rather, it was a really important week because of the upshot of all those things, or the reason they all happened: this is the week that Mitch McConnell lost his iron grip on the Senate Republican caucus.

That McConnell has had that grip is beyond question, I trust you’d agree. When people like Olympia Snowe (now retired) and Lisa Murkowski (effectively thrown out of the party by Alaska’s voters) vote no on virtually everything, as they did for the duration of Obama’s term, when major items on the president’s agenda (jobs bill, infrastructure banks, etc.) can’t even get a hearing, let alone a vote ... well, it’s not entirely provable, but Senate watchers all know there is only one reason for that: the opposition party’s leadership is basically telling senators,“You vote for X, and I can’t protect you if someone decides to primary you.” That’s a McConnell deal straight up and down.

There were a few, very few, exceptions on high-profile votes. Four Republicans actually voted for the Dodd-Frank bill. There was the fiscal-cliff vote, when, in the late innings, even Fox News hosts were warning Republicans about the polls showing clearly that Republicans would shoulder the bulk of the blame if the government went over the cliff. Even McConnell voted for that one.

But fundamentally, it’s been no, no, no, no, and no. And it’s been because of McConnell and his infamous pledge to make Obama a one-term president.

And suddenly, this week, that changed. How?

In the first case, it was the filibuster showdown that Reid forced. I hope it sunk in on all the Democrats what power they gained from having 51 votes to change those rules, and from the fact that McConnell and all the Republicans knew they had the votes. Just look at what’s happened since.

The first vote was a cloture vote (60 yeas needed) to make Richard Cordray the official head of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, an agency the Republicans detest. He passed cloture 71–29, with 16 Republicans voting yea. Trust me: a GOP caucus over which McConnell retained full control would have given Cordray exactly the number of votes needed, five, to clear the cloture hurdle. But 16 of them voted to pass him through (McConnell, of course, not among them).

continued:

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111772 Jul 21, 2013
Then came Cordray’s official confirmation vote, which needed only a 51-vote simple majority. He needed no Republicans, in other words. A GOP caucus listening to its leader would have given him none. He got 12. One of the dozen, Lindsey Graham, later said:“Cordray was filibustered because we don’t like the law. That’s not a reason to deny someone their appointment. We were wrong.”

It continued. Fred Hochberg, the nominee to head the Export-Import Bank, got 82 votes for both cloture and confirmation. Tom Perez for Labor and Gina McCarthy for the EPA were tougher votes for Republicans than Hochberg, but even they made it. Perez didn’t get any GOP votes on confirmation, but he got the six he needed for cloture. McCarthy got 16 Republicans for cloture, including, incredibly, Jeff Sessions and David Vitter. Then she got six Republicans for confirmation.

Some of them actually want to govern a little—Corker, Alexander, Kirk, Collins, Flake, a few others—and are sick, maybe, of blocking everything.

At this point some liberals will say that wins on matters this routine, the confirmation of people who in the past would have been confirmed with no fuss, are nothing to celebrate. I get that, on one level. But it’s way too blithe a conclusion about what just happened here. The fact is that we’re in the situation we’re in, where Republicans have been at zero. And to go from zero to 5, 12, and 16 is astonishing. And their leader, McConnell, voted no all eight times.

It gets more delicious. At a meeting of Republicans Wednesday, as McConnell tried to argue that he could have gotten a better deal out of Reid without McCain’s intercessions, Bob Corker of Tennessee said “bullshit!” loud enough for people to hear.(Corker, who is certainly a conservative but has often shown signs of wanting to be a real legislator, voted “yea” seven out of eight times, the exception being Perez’s confirmation.) The next day, asked if he would apologize, Corker said he was “glad that that occurred.”

Now McCain vows that he is going to step into a leading role in talks that are coming around soon on the budget, with another debt-and-deficit showdown looming this fall. This is pretty clearly him telling McConnell, you aren’t making all the rules anymore. McCain may have been a little frosted over the immigration issue, which he obviously felt strongly about and on which McConnell again voted no and said absolutely nothing and displayed no leadership at all.

I don’t want to make too much of all this. McConnell’s leadership isn’t threatened. He faces reelection next year—he may yet get a primary opponent from the right, and he already has a strong-on-paper Democrat challenging him in the general election, so his colleagues will give him leeway. McCain’s maverick posture will return, it seems, but probably only occasionally. And they’re still a bunch of hard-shell conservatives, so it’s not as if they’re going to start passing carbon-tax bills.

Even so, this is big and potentially seismic stuff. Remember when Tea Party GOPer Richard Mourdock beat old bull Dick Lugar in a primary in Indiana? That was just last year. At that point, all the Republicans (who weren’t Tea Partiers) were terrified of “being Mourdocked.” Now, a mere year later, they—some of them; enough of them—are concerned about being tagged as too Tea Partyish. Some of them actually want to govern a little—Corker, Lamar Alexander, Mark Kirk, Susan Collins, Jeff Flake, a few others—and are sick, maybe, of blocking everything. And finally, this week, they saw that they can be something other than totally obstructionist, and the world will still spin.

So, again, I hope the Democrats in the Senate take note of the dominoes that are tumbling here because they stood together. And I hope Obama is learning the right lesson here. It wasn’t conciliation and pleas to reason together that forced this change. It was muscle.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/19/mitc...

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#111773 Jul 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Another rant BLAMING your own failures on past failures.
Hope and change,indeed?
YOU would see it like that. Typical repuke respond. I don't have any failures I blame on past failures. You obviously do and what about that stimulus check, did you send yours back. The hope and change he had to bring our country out of the dirt has been met with nothing but NO. It will burn you repukes ass in the end. Don't plan on winning the White House back anytime soon. Your "re-inventing" the parties is DOA. You can't even buy an election. RIP GOP, guess that is why you all are so pissed. You hate to have FACTS thrown up to you and you know you are LOSERS. RIP GOP

HILLARY 2016

GRIMES 2014

DITCH MITCH

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

#111774 Jul 21, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey.. No it's from Playgirl. Senior Edition!
One Red Shoe
Ashburn, VA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11151620 hrs ago
Judged:Funny2Brilliant2Agree2
I just found your avatar pic on google. The name of the site is...Of Huge Gay Bodybuilders The Ultimate. I'm not going to post the link cause it shows the same pic completly nude. LOL Perv
One Red Shoe
Ashburn, VA
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#11151720 hrs ago
Judged:Funny3Brilliant3Agree3
heres a less obscene version of your avatar. It reads: older bodybuilder moustache gay bb M4M seeking friends.
You're a big gay wrestler? WOW LOL
http://g.globalfight.com/index.php ...
http://youtu.be/eW8Ry_x5jHU

Brush mountain Ky

#111775 Jul 21, 2013
Sorry for the double post!
And the link is black and white....dazed and confused for real /?????????
FactChecker

Bowling Green, KY

#111776 Jul 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, you can sing you can dance, do what you want...we are arguing here and politicians are playing us. There is corruption on both sides. Approval of our government is about 12%. They're all rich, powerful and corrupt. While people are fighting, politicians make deals among them every single day.
:-)!!
The Senate and Congress have an approval rating of 12%. Obama has an average of 49% since elected. DimWit.
FactChecker

Bowling Green, KY

#111777 Jul 21, 2013
Brad

Manchester, CT

#111778 Jul 21, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU would see it like that. Typical repuke respond. I don't have any failures I blame on past failures. You obviously do and what about that stimulus check, did you send yours back. The hope and change he had to bring our country out of the dirt has been met with nothing but NO. It will burn you repukes ass in the end. Don't plan on winning the White House back anytime soon. Your "re-inventing" the parties is DOA. You can't even buy an election. RIP GOP, guess that is why you all are so pissed. You hate to have FACTS thrown up to you and you know you are LOSERS. RIP GOP
HILLARY 2016
GRIMES 2014
DITCH MITCH
LOL

Still with the blame,never a solution.

The next natural liberal progression would be typos and insults.

Too predictable,already.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111779 Jul 21, 2013
Send "The Message" Ringtone to your Cell
Songwriters: MARTIN/SHAPIRO/NESLER
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder
How I keep from going under

Broken glass everywhere
People pissing on the stairs, you know they just don't care
I can't take the smell, I can't take the noise
Got no money to move out, I guess I got no choice
Rats in the front room, roaches in the back
Junkies in the alley with the baseball bat
I tried to get away, but I couldn't get far
Cause a man with a tow-truck repossessed my car

Chorus:
Don't push me cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head, ah huh-huh-huh
[2nd and 5th: ah huh-huh-huh]
[4th: say what?]

Standing on the front stoop, hangin' out the window
Watching all the cars go by, roaring as the breezes blow
Crazy lady livin' in a bag
Eating out of garbage pails, used to be a fag-hag
Said she danced the tango, skipped the light fandango
The Zircon Princess seemed to lost her senses
Down at the peepshow, watching all the creeps
So she can tell the stories to the girls back home
She went to the city and got social security
She had to get a pimp, she couldn't make it on her own

[2nd Chorus]

My brother's doing bad on my mother's TV
She says: "You watch it too much, it's just not healthy!"
"All My Children" in the daytime, "Dallas" at night
Can't even see the game or the Sugar Ray fight
The bill collectors they ring my phone
And scare my wife when I'm not home
Got a bum education, double-digit inflation
I can't take the train to the job, there's a strike at the station
Neon King Kong standin' on my back
Can't stop to turn around, broke my sacrophiliac
A mid-ranged migraine, cancered membrane
Sometimes I think I'm going insane, I swear I might hijack a plane

My son said: "Daddy I don't wonna go to school
Cause the teacher's a jerk!", he must think I'm a fool
And all the kids smoke reefer, I think it'd be cheaper
If I just got a job, learned to be a street sweeper
I'll dance to the beat, shuffle my feet
Wear a shirt and tie and run with the creeps
Cause it's all about money, ain't a damn thing funny
You got to have a con in this land of milk and honey
They pushed that girl in front of the train
Took her to the doctor, sewed her arm on again

continued ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111780 Jul 21, 2013
Stabbed that man right in his heart
Gave him a transplant for a brand new start
I can't walk through the park, cause it's crazy after dark
Keep my hand on my gun, cause they got me on the run
I feel like a outlaw, broke my last glass jar
Hear them say: "You want some more livin' on a seesaw?"

[4th Chorus]

A child is born with no state of mind
Blind to the ways of mankind
God is smiling on you but he's frowning too
Because only God knows what you'll go through
You'll grow in the ghetto, living second rate
And your eyes will sing a song of deep hate
The places you're playin', where you stay
Looks like one great big alley way
You'll admire all the number book takers
Thugs, pimps, pushers and the big money makers
Driving big cars, spending twenties and tens
And you wanna grow up to be just like them, huh,
Smugglers, scrambles, burglars, gamblers
Pickpockets, peddlers even panhandlers
You say: "I'm cool, I'm no fool!"
But then you wind up dropping out of high school
Now you're unemployed, all non-void
Walking 'round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd
Turned stickup kid, look what you've done did
Got sent up for a eight year bid
Now your manhood is took and you're a may tag
Spend the next two years as a undercover fag
Being used and abused to serve like hell
Till one day you was found hung dead in a cell
It was plain to see that your life was lost
You was cold and your body swung back and forth
But now your eyes sing the sad, sad song
Of how you lived so fast and died so young

Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
It's like a jungle sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under

Yo Mell, you see that girl there?
Yo, that sounded like Cowboy man
Cool
Yo, what's up Money?
Yo, where's Cooly an Raheim?
They is downstairs coooling out
So what's up for tonight y'all?
We could go down to Phoenix
We could go check out "Junebug" man
Hey yo, you know that girl Betty?
Yeah man
Come on, come all man
Not like it
That's what I heard man
What's this happening, what's this?
What's goin' on?
Freeze
Don't nobody move or nothin'
Y'all know what this is (What's happend?)
Get 'em up, get 'em up (What?)
Oh man, we're (Right in there) Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
What is that, a gang?
No
Shut up
I don't wanna hear your mouth
Shut up
Officer, officer, what is the problem?
You the problem
Hey, you ain't gotta push me man
Get in the car, get in the car
Get in the god...
I said, "Get in the car"
Why is he?

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/grandmaster+flas...

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#111781 Jul 21, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Sorry for the double post!
And the link is black and white....dazed and confused for real /?????????
Wow. Amazing. I wish I could do that...lol
OZombies

United States

#111782 Jul 21, 2013
FactChecker wrote:
<quoted text>The Senate and Congress have an approval rating of 12%. Obama has an average of 49% since elected. DimWit.
Was I talking about president DimWit?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111783 Jul 21, 2013
Brad

Manchester, CT

#111784 Jul 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Stabbed that man right in his heart
Gave him a transplant for a brand new start
I can't walk through the park, cause it's crazy after dark
Keep my hand on my gun, cause they got me on the run
I feel like a outlaw, broke my last glass jar
Hear them say: "You want some more livin' on a seesaw?"
[4th Chorus]
A child is born with no state of mind
Blind to the ways of mankind
God is smiling on you but he's frowning too
Because only God knows what you'll go through
You'll grow in the ghetto, living second rate
And your eyes will sing a song of deep hate
The places you're playin', where you stay
Looks like one great big alley way
You'll admire all the number book takers
Thugs, pimps, pushers and the big money makers
Driving big cars, spending twenties and tens
And you wanna grow up to be just like them, huh,
Smugglers, scrambles, burglars, gamblers
Pickpockets, peddlers even panhandlers
You say: "I'm cool, I'm no fool!"
But then you wind up dropping out of high school
Now you're unemployed, all non-void
Walking 'round like you're Pretty Boy Floyd
Turned stickup kid, look what you've done did
Got sent up for a eight year bid
Now your manhood is took and you're a may tag
Spend the next two years as a undercover fag
Being used and abused to serve like hell
Till one day you was found hung dead in a cell
It was plain to see that your life was lost
You was cold and your body swung back and forth
But now your eyes sing the sad, sad song
Of how you lived so fast and died so young
Don't push me 'cause I'm close to the edge
I'm trying not to lose my head
Yo Mell, you see that girl there?
Yo, that sounded like Cowboy man
Cool
Yo, what's up Money?
Yo, where's Cooly an Raheim?
They is downstairs coooling out
So what's up for tonight y'all?
We could go down to Phoenix
We could go check out "Junebug" man
Hey yo, you know that girl Betty?
Yeah man
Come on, come all man
Not like it
That's what I heard man
What's this happening, what's this?
What's goin' on?
Freeze
Don't nobody move or nothin'
Y'all know what this is (What's happend?)
Get 'em up, get 'em up (What?)
Oh man, we're (Right in there) Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five
What is that, a gang?
No
Shut up
I don't wanna hear your mouth
Shut up
Officer, officer, what is the problem?
You the problem
Hey, you ain't gotta push me man
Get in the car, get in the car
Get in the god...
I said, "Get in the car"
Why is he?
http://www.lyricsfreak.com/g/grandmaster+flas...
And his mama cried,,,,,

Brush mountain Ky

#111785 Jul 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Amazing. I wish I could do that...lol
Screw up? It's easy CC...LOL!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111786 Jul 21, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
And his mama cried,,,,,
In The Ghetto

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Pennsylvania Gove... 2 min Protruding Forehe... 36
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 3 min Justice 2,810
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min volfan 155,725
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Jerry K 32,511
Who's got your vote in the West Virginia Senate... 13 min The_Phantom_Stranger 37
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min rename 58,212
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min hillbilly 60,695

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE