'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289307 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#111945 Jul 22, 2013
Did you hear that Mr. George Zimmerman is going to change his name?

He's changing it to Ben Ghazi so the White House, the Justice Department and the MSM never bring his acquittal up again

~-~
Faked PR Stunt

Winchester, KY

#111948 Jul 22, 2013
Zimmerman did not witness the crash and left after speaking with a deputy responding to the scene. He is not mentioned in the sheriff's report.

Next weeks headline: Parents of minor accident "No it wasn't zimmerman". "Someone just said the guy looked kinda like zimmerman". Word got to zimm's handlers, and the story ballooned out of control from there.

Crow

Charlestown, IN

#111949 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
A Year in Jail for Not Stating the Power of God? How Kentucky Office of Homeland Security May Be Violating the Separation of Church and State
In Kentucky, a law requires the state’s Office of Homeland Security to post a plaque recognizing the power of the Almighty God--and violating this law could result in 12 months in prison.
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister, that's responsible for the wording. You know, one of the folks you're always screeching is "godless" and headed straight for hell. Ironic, huh?

Btw, it's considered highly unlikely that the director would face any jail time for violating the law.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111950 Jul 22, 2013
Detroit's bankruptcy filing is intertwined with the problems that sent General Motors and Chrysler into their own bankruptcy reorganizations, GM CEO Dan Akerson says.

"It's simply a matter of macro-economics. The (auto) industry generally wasn't doing well. Many jobs were lost as the result of the restructuring, including our own, and the tax base in large measure evaporated," he said in an interview at USA TODAY headquarters in McLean, Va., today.

The city's filing has no immediate impact on automakers "from a financial perspective," Akerson said, but he said it will be better for everyone if the bankruptcy process is expedited.

"The faster we get though this, and the quicker we rebuild, the better for the city and the state and for our industry," he said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2013...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111951 Jul 22, 2013
Exclusive
NUGENT: Zimmerman should sue Trayvon’s parents

Trayvon Martin’s vicious attack on George Zimmerman and Martin’s tragic death have no doubt surely dragged Mr. Zimmerman through 18 months of untold emotional hell, pain, distress, anguish, fatigue, nightmares and financial ruin. Again, following the narrative of the pro-Trayvon media types and other race-baiters, if Trayvon Martin was a minor, then Trayvon Martin’s parents may be held liable for the emotional pain and suffering Mr. Zimmerman has been put through for the past 18 months, and surely for the rest of his life.
Parents can be held responsible for the actions of their minor-age children until the children reach the age of majority (meaning adulthood), which is exactly why Mr. Zimmerman should explore filing a lawsuit against Martin’s parents. The age of majority in Florida is 18-years-old. Trayon Martin was 17-years-old when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman, which potentially means that Trayvon’s parents may possibly be held responsible for the stress, emotional pain and anguish their son caused George Zimmerman.
I’m just your simple Motor City guitar player, and generally despise lawyers and all of their bureaucratic layers or legal maneuvering ...

- See more at: http://rare.us/story/nugent-zimmerman-should-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111952 Jul 22, 2013
Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister, that's responsible for the wording. You know, one of the folks you're always screeching is "godless" and headed straight for hell. Ironic, huh?
Btw, it's considered highly unlikely that the director would face any jail time for violating the law.
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister ... said 'crow'

You don't pay much attention to WHAT I SAY, do you?

I have NEVER said the Democrats are bad!
Have I?

Just the libTARDS ... the 'dwIdioTs'

I've EVEN said some of the Republicans ARE!

WE need a housecleaning of both!
Of ANY that are NOT for the GOOD of this Country!

Now ... go SUCK a rotten egg
It'll probably taste GOOD with that CROW ya been eating ...

;~)

Since: Dec 11

#111953 Jul 22, 2013
George Zimmerman helps rescue people from overturned auto!
Who needs crazy-ass crackas?
America does!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#111954 Jul 22, 2013
Communist China wrote:
<quoted text>Bush....Sir they are attacking New York......Shut Up I am reading a Fair y Tale.
Lmfao
You stupid pos.
They didn't pull him aside to tell him about the planes....they pulled him aside to help him with that word he was stuck on.
;)
Crow

Charlestown, IN

#111955 Jul 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought it was worth noting that it was a Democrat (Rep. Tom Riner), who also happens to be a Baptist minister ... said 'crow'
You don't pay much attention to WHAT I SAY, do you?
Now ... go SUCK a rotten egg
It'll probably taste GOOD with that CROW ya been eating ...
;~)
I pay very little attention to what you say, you old gasbag. After reading several of your rants against anyone who isn't just like you, I pretty much just dismiss them as the ravings of a lunatic.

Suck a rotten egg? Just because I pointed out your omission? How very "Christian" of you. Considering your addiction to Faux, I suppose you've had to become an expert on what goes well with crow.
Crow

Charlestown, IN

#111956 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't pull him aside to tell him about the planes....they pulled him aside to help him with that word he was stuck on.
;)
treebeard...dude...you rule.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111957 Jul 22, 2013
Tugboat Keeps Tuggin’... Assists Family of Four Escape Overturned Vehicle

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/2...

LetJusticePrevail" says:
July 22, 2013 at 8:17 pm
You should see the splodey heads at HP grinding out their conspiracy theories about this. It’s really quite funny, even though it IS pathetic.

Here’s a link to the 911 calls reporting the crash (one lady, when asked what color the wrecked SUV is, answered:“…it looks blue…” LOL)

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_audi...

esheets782 says:
July 22, 2013 at 10:00 pm
She’s racist against Smurfs!!! Where is Al Smurfton?

``````````

;~)

#111958 Jul 22, 2013
Faked PR Stunt wrote:
Zimmerman did not witness the crash and left after speaking with a deputy responding to the scene. He is not mentioned in the sheriff's report.
Next weeks headline: Parents of minor accident "No it wasn't zimmerman". "Someone just said the guy looked kinda like zimmerman". Word got to zimm's handlers, and the story ballooned out of control from there.
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. on Monday posted on his Twitter account about his brother's actions: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."

Are you eating crow? Is that good w/Crackas?
Crow

Charlestown, IN

#111960 Jul 22, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert Zimmerman, Jr. on Monday posted on his Twitter account about his brother's actions: "George saw a need, he acted. Our parents taught us to help, never to boast. Humility is George's finest trait."
American Loony says it goes well with rotten eggs. Personally I'd eat it off the chest of that big gay wrestler guy from your avatar yesterday. Just sayin'.

#111961 Jul 22, 2013
The news that should have been reported...but was not:
Police officer Timothy Smith arrived at the scene at approximately 7:17 PM. He reported finding Zimmerman standing near Martin, who was lying face down in the grass and unresponsive. At that time, Zimmerman stated to Smith that he had shot Martin and was still armed. Smith handcuffed Zimmerman and removed his weapon from him. Smith observed that Zimmerman's back was wet and covered with grass and he was bleeding from the nose and the back of his head.

Ricardo Ayala, the second officer to arrive that night, noticed Officer Smith had Zimmerman in custody, then observed Martin lying face down in the grass and attempted to get a response from him. At this time, Sgt. Anthony Raimondo arrived and together with Ayala began CPR. Paramedics from Sanford Fire and Rescue arrived and continued CPR, finally declaring Martin dead at 7:30 PM.

Other officers who had arrived by this time secured the area and made contact with neighbors in the area and obtained statements from witnesses at the scene. The officers, who believed Zimmerman proceeded solely on foot before the attack, did not seize Zimmerman's vehicle until after his wife had moved it. Zimmerman was treated and released by paramedics while still at the scene of the incident. After placing Zimmerman in his police vehicle, Officer Smith heard Zimmerman say, "I was yelling for someone to help me, but no one would help me." Zimmerman was then transported to the Sanford Police Department where he was questioned by investigators for approximately five hours. The police determined that Zimmerman yelled for help at least 14 times in a 38 second span!

#111962 Jul 22, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh. That is hilarious and about right. Too funny. You and CC gave me my biggest laugh.:)
I don't miss the poverty I had to live in while he was president, but I sure do miss the guaranteed joke material we would get from our nightly news.
We should still give that guy a mic. I'd love to hear him expressify his thoughtlings in our televisioned homes.
:P
Faked PR Stunt

Winchester, KY

#111963 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that the same brother that went on all the 24/7 "newzzz" channels, warning of race riots? The brother that went on forever with his racist rants? The same brother that made all the offensive comments on twitter? Or the Brother that called Trayvon Martin a Gun-Running Dope Fiend?
Did you just call me a cracka? Lol

#111965 Jul 22, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't miss the poverty I had to live in while he was president, but I sure do miss the guaranteed joke material we would get from our nightly news.
We should still give that guy a mic. I'd love to hear him expressify his thoughtlings in our televisioned homes.
:P
Can you provide an examplification of just how George Dubbya Bush caused you "poverty"?

I think your own bias has over magnifitudefied your view of a good POTUS.
Faked PR Stunt

Winchester, KY

#111966 Jul 22, 2013
So the new law of the land is, join a neighborhood watch, if the program forbids carrying guns, get a conceal carry license to override the rule. Follow a kid through the neighborhood (even if you're told not too) until the kid goes into a fight or flight frame of mind. Don't tell the kid you are part of a neighborhood watch program (even though thats supposed to be the first words out of your mouth).. If the kid decides to fight instead of run, and kicks your ass...shoot him.

#111967 Jul 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Can you provide an examplification of just how George Dubbya Bush caused you "poverty"?
I think your own bias has over magnifitudefied your view of a good POTUS.
Well, I'll put it to you like this:
During the time that I owned a home while George Dubya was president....I paid a minimum of $6,360 per year in interest alone for my mortgage. That was INTEREST ALONE in case you missed it, the BANK's money. That means my money (and money like it) was keeping banks afloat. Since Barack Obama took office, I've paid an average of $219 per year on the same mortgage. That's a difference of over $6000.
That's the kind of difference I *personally* saw under his administration.
Faked PR Stunt

Winchester, KY

#111968 Jul 22, 2013
George Zimmerman’s History of 911 Calls: A Complete Log:
Here are a few highlights of the 46 calls...

April 22, 2011 – 7:09 p.m.
Type: TEL
Subject: Suspicious activity
Report: Juvenile black male “apprx 7–9” years old, four feet tall “skinny build short blk hair” last seen wearing a blue t-shirt and blue shorts

Feb. 26, 2012 (night of Martin shooting)– 7:11 p.m.
Report: Black male “late teens lsw dark gray hoodie jeans or sweatpants walking around area”…“subj now running towards back entrance of complex”

Feb. 2, 2012 – 8:29 p.m.
Report:“BM lsw: black leather jacket, black hat, printed PJ pants, he keeps going going to this” location

Dec. 10, 2011 – 5:29 p.m.
Subject: Disturbance
Report:“At the club house”…“Male subject [arrived on scene] that thought he was employed by” Zimmerman …“Subj is expected to get paid for serving food.”… Zimmerman “said that he didn’t wish him to serve at the [event]”… Zimmerman “hired someone else, subj sounded upset and wants to get paid”

Aug. 6, 2011 – 10:20 p.m.
Report: Two black males, one wearing a black tank top and black shorts, the second wearing a black t-shirt and jeans …“Subjs are in their teens”

Aug. 3, 2011 – 6:45 p.m.
Report: Black male last seen wearing a white tank top and black shorts … Zimmerman “believes subject is involved in recent” burglaries in the neighborhood(How could he know subject was involved in recent” burglaries )

Aug. 21, 2009 – 6:57 p.m.
Subject: Conflict
Report:“Landlord is trying to take [Zimmerman’s] money for rent … and home in foreclosure”

(The only call I see on a white person) Nov. 25, 2007 – 12:40 a.m.
Subject: Disturbance
Report:“Ex roommate is letting people that [Zimmerman] don’t like in the” house

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/03...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr ChicknButt 112,334
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Another Damn Liberal 101,928
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 10 hr FedUp 1,087
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sep 22 mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Sep 21 Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 21 Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Sep 21 PopeyetheCornHole 11
More from around the web