'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193635 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#110741 Jul 17, 2013
Ben Franklin wrote:“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
The government needs to stay out of our garage, refrigerator, church, gun safe, bookshelf, etc. America, are you willing to give up freedom for more government control?
Take a look at this article linked at the top of Drudge. Government is out of control and too many citizens are sheepishly and sleepily okay with it all. This is not what generations of Americans have fought and died for. We should be ashamed of ourselves if we give another pass to government on yet another step in the erosion of freedom and privacy.
Enough is enough of this Big Brother Government.

http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/22863801/driving...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110742 Jul 17, 2013
Fired IT director to sue Zimmerman prosecutor

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2013/07/17/fired-i...

Comment by ksr1
July 17, 2013 @ 1:47 pm
It is a true shame to all that work hard to uphold the laws of our country that incident happened. Ms. Corey’s actions leave more than a lot to be desired. To think that a FL-AG condones willfully withholding key evidence in a trial is just unthinkable. But like so many of her kind, she tried to steer the outcome of this circus to suit her needs. In trying to be a hack for a certain segment of the community she sold away any right to being called competent and has forever tainted her office. To go on to accuse Mr. Kruidbos of not executing the duties of his position is seemingly too much. I wonder if she took the online lessons of hatred from the instructors AS, JJ & EH and oh let’s not forget “the chosen one”. She seems rather insignificant in that charge when you stop and think the he received a pay raise for meritorious performance. Does she really wonder how stupid that allegation really was? Well I have said it before “you get what you pay for” in this case a cheap hack performing a cheap hack job (at tax payer expense of course). I think I hear the sound of “Cachink – Cachink” which will end up costing the FL taxpayer even more $$s. In that case, I think a good fat statement of charges to her account would be in order for the full restoration of any and all expenses. Good luck Mr. Kruidbos![AMEN!]

Comment by tabman
July 17, 2013 @ 2:04 pm
My father is a retired LEO from central Florida. He is very reserved and has always lived by “if you have nothing nice to say then say nothing” in life. I was surprised when he said he had worked with Corey on a couple of cases and shocked me when he blurted out as to her being a completely incompetent idiot and a Camera *****.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110743 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why Thank You 'kind' Sir :)
What a "compliment" ...
<3
Where's MY 'lemons'
for "lemonade"

:)

Waving 'middle' finger to SPAMMER idjit ...!!!

:D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110744 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's MY 'lemons'
for "lemonade"
Something I do NOT do, often ...
BUT ...
I couldn't find my lil 'cartoon' that DOES it!

Remember THAT one Jay ???

Bada BING!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110745 Jul 17, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You call her a crazy loon for posting real news... but now you are trying to beat her to the punch.
Does that make you a crazy loon too?
Thank You Syl :)
ca IS soooooo out of my mind!

NEVER was in it much!

nancy DISgrace had 'em ALL 'eating out of her hand!'

libTARDS that is :D

Too many "fools" watch her
AND
take 'everything' she says to 'heart'...

Kinda like someone ELSE we know!

~-~
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110746 Jul 17, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's MY 'lemons'
for "lemonade"
Many 'thanks' for the 'lemon'

NOW I "have" a lemon
FOR
my 'tequilla'
AND
salt ...

;~)
Jay

Paris, TN

#110748 Jul 17, 2013
Good job ladies and gentlemen! Yes, I remember it all AL. Up North we call it "the bird."

Watching Bill O right now....but caught up on all your brilliance.....LOL!!

See ya later I think.

8D

PS: Where are all the naysayer's this evening?:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110749 Jul 17, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
<3 U 2, ha ha ha!
If everyone had 1 friend like you...they would never feel sad, you're like "a bridge over troubled water!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =15sqAUTRZvYXX
Morning has Broken
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Wild World
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

I 'salute' you GREAT *Patriot*...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110750 Jul 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
Good job ladies and gentlemen! Yes, I remember it all AL. Up North we call it "the bird."
See ya later I think.
8D
Ha ...
bacatcha ...

Scared, running ...
Take ya pick

American Lady

Danville, KY

#110752 Jul 17, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
In America you are innocent until proven guilty.
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
If you are charged, you are no longer "innocent". If you are found ***NOT GUILTY***, you must then file with the court to have the charge expunged.
Wipe your chin, dear.
WHAT 'turnip truck'...
did U just 'fall OFF of'...

man I thought I had seen it all ...
BUT
you take the cake!

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/TKPEED6J6ONM651...

WHERE do 'these' peeps COME from ...???
sheesh!
OZombies

United States

#110753 Jul 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
See ya later I think.
8D
Don't know what to say, eating CROW ...!!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

#110754 Jul 17, 2013
Annoying Keyboard Tapper wrote:
Ben Franklin wrote:“They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
The government needs to stay out of our garage, refrigerator, church, gun safe, bookshelf, etc. America, are you willing to give up freedom for more government control?
Take a look at this article linked at the top of Drudge. Government is out of control and too many citizens are sheepishly and sleepily okay with it all. This is not what generations of Americans have fought and died for. We should be ashamed of ourselves if we give another pass to government on yet another step in the erosion of freedom and privacy.
Enough is enough of this Big Brother Government.
http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/22863801/driving...
OMG, I love the ears on O !! As I was scanning down the page of my laptop, about to step up onto the bar stool, I saw that goofy chicken head face & those ears.....and my foot missed the bar stool....lap top went sailing across floor, and luckily I didn't fall down!!

It took me a good 10 minutes to stop laughing and catch my breath.....Waaaaahahahhaha!

Needless to say......PRICELESS.........I love it! Thank you for the giggle.

On a serious note, I saw that article too, unbelievable the amount of prying and snooping they get away with and have been for many years! We are screwed already!

Since: Dec 11

#110755 Jul 17, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know what to say, eating CROW ...!!
...and stale crackers! ROTFLMAO!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#110756 Jul 17, 2013
Jay wrote:
See ya later I think.
8D
Here, but didn't want to butt in on the Repub love fest. Go back and get you some more FauxNews.
lol

Horse Cave, KY

#110757 Jul 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here, but didn't want to butt in on the Repub love fest. Go back and get you some more FauxNews.
But you did manage to stop sucking liberal ass for a few seconds to comment, didn't ya? lol Your pal uncle flabby aka scooter foolish was begging for someone to look at his wiener earlier...go get ya some!
Jay

Paris, TN

#110758 Jul 17, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Here, but didn't want to butt in on the Repub love fest. Go back and get you some more FauxNews.

I love Fox News. The only media that tells it like it is. Although I did get mad at them when Ron Paul was running his campaign, and wrote them a nasty note and called them just that...LOL!

Oh, you are welcome to come to the "Repub love fest". We like company and we do not discriminate.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110759 Jul 17, 2013
Interesting post!
Like I've said before ...

No justice ...
It just IS!

Sounds like someone else FEELS the same way!
It's SAD "our" Country has come to THIS!

``````````
Federally Approved DOJ CRS Extortion – Dream Defenders and Thomas Battles Turn “Justice” into “Just Us”...

*Important note as you process this information. There are two videos that MUST be watched in order to intellectually absorb the level of corruption at work. The information is critical to understanding, and the post itself needs to be understood quickly. I cannot stress the importance against the backdrop of understanding the deception.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/07/1...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110760 Jul 17, 2013
BOYS IN THE HOODIES
WHY FEDS WON'T PROSECUTE ZIMMERMAN
Exclusive: Jack Cashill reveals defendant himself has history as civil-rights activist

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/why-feds-wont-pros...

BOYS IN THE HOODIES
WHY FEDS WON'T PROSECUTE ZIMMERMAN
Exclusive: Jack Cashill reveals defendant himself has history as civil-rights activist

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/why-feds-wont-pros...

the human condition • 4 minutes ago &#8722;
who has the spine to stop paying these criminally evil psychopaths the illegal revenue service extortion monies? shouldn't we stop financing our own demise?

it's a start, and a legal one according to our NATURAL RIGHTS. the "legislation" that criminals put in place, is CRIMINAL.

Mr. Farah, got spine? let's get the ball rolling here~!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110761 Jul 17, 2013
ROCK LEGEND SLAMS ROLLING STONE COVER
'We have met the enemy and he is us'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/rock-legend-slams-...

NO!
It's NOT Ted Nugent!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#110762 Jul 17, 2013
CALIFORNIA SCHOOL BLASTED FOR PICKING NAPOLITANO
'She has often looked rather silly in her pronouncements'

“University of California students can look forward to the same authoritarian management style Secretary Napolitano brought to the Department of Homeland Security, hardly a bastion of free speech and open government,” warned Rep. Doug LaMalfa, R-Calif.

“While I am pleased to see her leave Homeland Security, Napolitano’s views are entirely incompatible with the UC system’s history of civil liberties and the decision to appoint her is perplexing.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/california-school-...

huuummmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min dixie 71,196
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 30 min BOiaF 22,187
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 43 min Stupid Obama Bitches 102,244
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr -The Artist- 83,220
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 hr Dalai Lama 81,552
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Sat Archie Bunker 8
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) Fri Forever farting 20,003
More from around the web