'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 275251 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#111195 Jul 19, 2013
Trayvon Martin
DID ...
*Stand his ground*

on THAT sidewalK!

WRONGLY! In an 'outlaw' way.
Lawlessness was in his heart!

He *l-o-s-t*

This WAS NOT a SYG case!
It WAS PURE "self defense" ...

Nothing 'racial' INVOLVED!

The WILL to live was in action!

RAW *instinct*...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#111196 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
0 "was" LIVE on FNC ...
'surprise' PRESS conference
about 't'...
^
^
^
The above WAS "deleted" from HERE earlier!
WHY ???
==========
STOKING racial "tensions" ...
???
He said ...
IF 't' was White ...
Would have been different outcome!
WRONG!
No 'easing' of tensions ...
WHATSOEVER!!!!!
the pResident has F~A~I~L~E~D *US* again!
NO leadership shown ...!!!
for the 'universality' of race in this Country!
~-~
The speech wasn't even scheduled to take place, he just walked into the press room and started talking. It was the most divisive speech I have ever heard. I am in shock. The POTOUS actually had the nerve to come out and declare war on the white race. He was hinting at doing more than just rioting ,and the young black people will take it as an open invitation to cause all the trouble they can.
He's getting ready to stick his federal nose into police business too. Taking away the Stand Your Ground Law, where you can't fight back if your life is in danger. He says the police will be "retrained" on how to treat black people, not in so many words, but if you can read between the lines, you know what he's saying. He claims there are black people in jails than white people and claims it's because the blacks are poor and mistreated . At least this is my understanding when I heard what was coming out of this mans.

His pissed off today because some high ranking person at the IRS is about to retire and says he has proof and will testify in the IRS scandal case and that it goes all the way to the White House and to The Rev Wright who is in the middle of it too.
That's the only thing that could have pissed him off enough today to make him come out unannounced and say what he did.
Shows his hatred for America. Blacks will die too, but he doesn't care.
Of course some of you won't be able to read between the lines [his lying lips] so you will think everything you hear will be good things for you. NOT!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111197 Jul 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
The speech wasn't even scheduled to take place, he just walked into the press room and started talking. It was the most divisive speech I have ever heard. I am in shock. The POTOUS actually had the nerve to come out and declare war on the white race. He was hinting at doing more than just rioting ,and the young black people will take it as an open invitation to cause all the trouble they can.
He's getting ready to stick his federal nose into police business too. Taking away the Stand Your Ground Law, where you can't fight back if your life is in danger. He says the police will be "retrained" on how to treat black people, not in so many words, but if you can read between the lines, you know what he's saying. He claims there are black people in jails than white people and claims it's because the blacks are poor and mistreated . At least this is my understanding when I heard what was coming out of this mans.
His pissed off today because some high ranking person at the IRS is about to retire and says he has proof and will testify in the IRS scandal case and that it goes all the way to the White House and to The Rev Wright who is in the middle of it too.
That's the only thing that could have pissed him off enough today to make him come out unannounced and say what he did.
Shows his hatred for America. Blacks will die too, but he doesn't care.
Of course some of you won't be able to read between the lines [his lying lips] so you will think everything you hear will be good things for you. NOT!!!
I agree!
You 'explained' that so well Syl!

<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111199 Jul 19, 2013
I hate it that a teen died. It doesn't matter that he was a Black teen or a White teen or a Hispanic teen or a polka-dot teen...he was a young man with many years left to live had it not been for this incident. The most disrespectful thing anyone can do is to create more drama and make false race accusations to keep this going. Divided America falls. We have media making changes in recordings to make this a race issue. We have the head of the United States Justice department stirring the pot so as to keep the focus off of his many scandals. You have a nation of young people who feel that it's okay for Blacks to be racists with no consequences but Whites must pay a price even when race is not a factor. You have political figures standing before a crowd of Black people insinuating that he he is discriminated against when the facts prove otherwise.

A young man died needlessly. Another man will be threatened the rest of his life because of false media tactics and politics even though the laws of our land determined that he was not guilty.

The stirrers are the most racist, disrespectful people in our country. If keeping the focus on a false race charge works they will forget TM and GZ as soon as the midterm elections are over with. Just one more test to see how citizens will react to an injustice by politicians to forward their agenda.
Enigma

Cecilia, KY

#111200 Jul 19, 2013
Syl, great post! Yes, it's all about trying to hold down the white man. And in my opinion, the IRS scandal had nothing to do with what he said.
I simply believe he hates whites to such a degree, as well as the United States, & wants to see her fall so desperately, it does not take the IRS scandal or anything for him to make his Hate perfectly clear--as he has been doing since before he took office.

He doesn't give a crap about blacks, probably isn't even half-black himself, he is a muslim, period and seems dedicated to the building up of muslims in America.

The blacks are being used as a tool. Plain and simple. Those type of blacks have always hated whites, they do not want merge into civil society, they are not equipped to do that. So they Hate.

They also Hate ALL the stupid whites & other ethnicity's standing beside them. The whites are too dumb to understand they just as soon slit their throat as not. They use the whites because they have been brainwashed all through their schooling. I'm sure they are laughing their butts off at the ignorant whitey crackers who follow them.

This Racist Hate & Violence Inciter in Chief needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

He should be listed on the home lands Terrorist watch list because he is inciting terror to all white Americans! Kick his behind out of OUR white House!!
Enigma

Cecilia, KY

#111201 Jul 19, 2013
Oh, and they can dick around with the laws of Stand Your Ground or Self Defense, but merely changing a law does not mean people are not to defend their own life.

The O just dug the hole blacks are already in much much deeper. How pathetic the blacks can't see that.

People who have lived several generations without any prejudice to anyone at all are now realizing being non prejudice not only has not helped or made a difference, it has made relations much worse.

I do not think we are going to see people in general being as willing to go along with the unjust 'give everything to blacks for nothing mentality' any longer. I think we will see White America demanding blacks prove their worthiness for a job exactly like whites do. And no more putting blacks in a position to fill a freakin quota.

They want equality......I think their going to get EXACTLY what they've asked
for. And I hope they choke on it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111202 Jul 19, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Zimmerman use a stand your ground defense?
He used a "self preservation" ...
WILL to live ...

DEFENSE!

AND it worked!
The *jurors* SAW it TOO!
~-~

self-pres·er·va·tion (slfprzr-vshn)
n.
1. Protection of oneself from harm or destruction.
2. The instinct for individual preservation; the innate desire to stay alive.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/self-preserv...
Syl

Ashland, KY

#111203 Jul 19, 2013
CallingUout wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! You sure make some shit up.
REALLY!!! Have you listened to his speech? Maybe you did, but didn't realize Obama just incited a full blown race war.
If black people are stupid enough to take him at his word ,they will be doing just what Obama ordered. Many innocent people will die and have their business burned and ruined by crazy mob violence cause by a crazy violent president.

Eric Holder did the same thing last week, talking about how he was profiled when he was a younger man. Obama said the same thing about himself today.
He went on to talk about how women on escalators would see a black person and clutch their purse close to them in fear,and how they could hear car door locks "click" if they saw a black person crossing the street near their car.How that had happened to him before he became president.

Holder said last week his father had taught him as a young boy,"how to act around white people so as not to raise suspicion from them . How he hoped he would not have to have this talk with his son, but would had to now.
President Obama wants a war between whites and blacks so he will have the excuse to take all guns from us. He wants this as soon as possible, so when he starts his war against all of us, whites and blacks,we won't have guns to fight him back with.
If you have children, I would keep them close as possible now. You don't know when they leave the house you will see them alive again from now on.
He's using us against each other for his own purpose.
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111206 Jul 19, 2013
Rae Dawn Chong did an interview recently and she called Oprah the B word and the N word and why the f*ck isn't Sharpton gathering up the forces and marching and why isn't Obama comparing this racist incident to how it affects his daughters and why isn't Holder discussing this in front of the NAACP crowd and why have no businesses or the Hollywood crowds come out in numbers to blacklist this once Hollywood star for her racism and her use of the B word to describe Oprah Winfrey...the God who changed our world before Obama changed it?

Rae Dawn Chong is only half-Black like Obama so she gets a pass from the democrat racist machine. Only the White part of her could be racist, right? The Black part of her gets a "free to say whatever she wants without consequences" from Sharpton's gang, right?
OZombies

United States

#111207 Jul 19, 2013
All of you supporting Obama, calling yourself Americans, the hell you are. Obama didn't stay in Rev. Jeremiah Wright church for nothing, America and white hater. "No no no God bless America, God damn America"... Obama proved that today,
talking about Trayvon Martin..."35 years ago that could've be me"...our own president is profiling. Our own president is racist. This is more then sad.
His is the president of U.S. for God's sake. The most divisive president in U.S. history. This is sad day in America ..."If Trayvon was white the outcome would be different"...! WOW...!!

"The first time in my adult life I'm proud with my country" Michelle Obama, our first lady-bull crap.

Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, all racist and Al Sharpton ain't MLK Jr. for sure...!!

God bless United States of America...<3 !!
God help us all...!!
i no

Brownsville, TN

#111208 Jul 19, 2013
kjuyh btg67n
OZombies

United States

#111210 Jul 19, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
REALLY!!! Have you listened to his speech? Maybe you did, but didn't realize Obama just incited a full blown race war.
If black people are stupid enough to take him at his word ,they will be doing just what Obama ordered. Many innocent people will die and have their business burned and ruined by crazy mob violence cause by a crazy violent president.
Eric Holder did the same thing last week, talking about how he was profiled when he was a younger man. Obama said the same thing about himself today.
He went on to talk about how women on escalators would see a black person and clutch their purse close to them in fear,and how they could hear car door locks "click" if they saw a black person crossing the street near their car.How that had happened to him before he became president.
Holder said last week his father had taught him as a young boy,"how to act around white people so as not to raise suspicion from them . How he hoped he would not have to have this talk with his son, but would had to now.
President Obama wants a war between whites and blacks so he will have the excuse to take all guns from us. He wants this as soon as possible, so when he starts his war against all of us, whites and blacks,we won't have guns to fight him back with.
If you have children, I would keep them close as possible now. You don't know when they leave the house you will see them alive again from now on.
He's using us against each other for his own purpose.
Obama's grandmother said that she was afraid from a black man. Obama said so himself.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#111211 Jul 19, 2013
Enigma wrote:
Syl, great post! Yes, it's all about trying to hold down the white man. And in my opinion, the IRS scandal had nothing to do with what he said.
I simply believe he hates whites to such a degree, as well as the United States, & wants to see her fall so desperately, it does not take the IRS scandal or anything for him to make his Hate perfectly clear--as he has been doing since before he took office.
He doesn't give a crap about blacks, probably isn't even half-black himself, he is a muslim, period and seems dedicated to the building up of muslims in America.
The blacks are being used as a tool. Plain and simple. Those type of blacks have always hated whites, they do not want merge into civil society, they are not equipped to do that. So they Hate.
They also Hate ALL the stupid whites & other ethnicity's standing beside them. The whites are too dumb to understand they just as soon slit their throat as not. They use the whites because they have been brainwashed all through their schooling. I'm sure they are laughing their butts off at the ignorant whitey crackers who follow them.
This Racist Hate & Violence Inciter in Chief needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
He should be listed on the home lands Terrorist watch list because he is inciting terror to all white Americans! Kick his behind out of OUR white House!!
I do agree the IRS scandal had nothing to do with the way Obama feels about white people .But I do think he was a little more pissed than usual today on account of the news that came out his morning that a long time IRS lawyer Carter Hull who is ready to retire said he has proof that The scandal goes all the way to the WH, and that he would testify to that. Tea Party Cases that Carter Hull had the last say on were suddenly going to a Mr Wilkerson, an Obama appointee {I think he said Wilkerson was at the White House}to review,when carter Hull had been doing the reviewing of such cases for 45 years.
Anyway, bet it didn't help Obama's mood today.
OZombies

United States

#111212 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
All of you supporting Obama, calling yourself Americans, the hell you are. Obama didn't stay in Rev. Jeremiah Wright church for nothing, America and white hater. "No no no God bless America, God damn America"... Obama proved that today,
talking about Trayvon Martin..."35 years ago that could've be me"...our own president is profiling. Our own president is racist. This is more then sad.
His is the president of U.S. for God's sake. The most divisive president in U.S. history. This is sad day in America ..."If Trayvon was white the outcome would be different"...! WOW...!!
"The first time in my adult life I'm proud with my country" Michelle Obama, our first lady-bull crap.
Obama, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, all racist and Al Sharpton ain't MLK Jr. for sure...!!
God bless United States of America...<3 !!
God help us all...!!
Obama stayed in Rev. Jeremiah Wright church for 20 years...!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#111213 Jul 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama's grandmother said that she was afraid from a black man. Obama said so himself.
Jesse Jackson DID TOO!

“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody White and feel relieved.”
-- Jesse Jackson

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/12/opinion/in-...
The New York Times Company

PLUS ...

Jesse Jackson: Obama's Grandmother?
By Mark Finkelstein | March 18, 2008 <<<----<<< <<

Playing the moral equivalence card in his speech this morning, Barack Obama said this:

I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world,

but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.

Which sent me scurrying to Google for the quote I was sure I remembered.

And sure enough:

There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.-- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96

Have Obama's grandmother and Jesse Jackson ever been seen in the same room? MSM, get on this: I smell a Pulitzer!

About the Author
Mark Finkelstein is a NewsBusters Senior Contributor

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein...
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111214 Jul 19, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Obama added: "We have to be vigilant and we have to work on these issues
What issues? Proving a man is a murderer and a racist when a court of law in our country found him not guilty of being a murderer and the jury found that race played no part in this case? Maybe Obama should call on everyone to work on respecting the justice system in our country instead of allowing mob rule to continue when they don't get what they want.

All Obama did was bring up the past and equate those times with the GZ verdict. Now the Sharpton gang will be in a frenzy again and go break some more windows and pull some fences down and set some fires and beat a white person or two along the way and storm a Walmart and steal a few things and curse the day Paula Deen was born and blah, blah, blah.

There is no excuse for the way people are dumbing themselves down and being suckered in to this drama. It's disgusting and sad and shows a huge lack of respect.

The democrats are using photo ops to further their agenda by making it seem as if they are all still victims on a daily basis because of the George Zimmerman verdict. Are East Indians White people? No. They have not been held back. Are Asians White people? No. They have not been held back by the White people, have they? But for some reason the politicians want you to believe that White people are so racist still that they hold all other races down and back. Now wonder why that is? What could they get by making people believe that White people are racist against Black people and they do everything in their power to hold them down? Hell, as you can see they will make up things and completely ignore other things just to keep the Blacks and the Whites divided in our country. Job security for the dems and it keeps the rest of us in a trumped-up divisional fight so that the Obama administration can slide the amnesty law in for the illegals. Blacks were already a minority in California and now Whites are a minority there. What race edged them all out? Hispanics! That's a good amount of new votes for the democrats, isn't it? Add 11-20 million illegals that get amnesty and that vote count goes shy high. If the democrats were so worried about treating the Blacks fairly their unemployment rate wouldn't have been sky high the entire 5 years that Obama has been in office. Obama would have been concerned with race relations from the get-go but he is more worried about Hispanic illegals getting amnesty. Think about it and wake up America!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#111216 Jul 19, 2013
Didn't the racist Jessie Jackson (HymieTown slur against NY) say that if he was on a dark street and saw that it was a White person coming up behind him he felt relieved? Is that not also a racist remark?

How many years ago was that? Oh wait...Paula Deens remarks were years ago when a Black criminal held a gun to her head. Never mind.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#111217 Jul 19, 2013
The first sign that the WhiteHouse is losing its base, may be on Facebook.
The MSM will not report for fear of the 'lost WH invitation'.
Enigma

Cecilia, KY

#111219 Jul 19, 2013
Oh, I agree SYL, I'm sure he is big time pissed someone is about to rain on his little circus of lunatics in his admin., though I don't think hell lose any sleep over it.
I simply meant, his speech would have been the same without news of Mr.Hull, because his entire administration has always had one goal. Take down America!

Furthermore, while I am certain they want us without defense, I also do not think this 3 ring hyper-hate is about simply getting self defense laws changed or only grabbing the guns.

Whites are still the majority last time I checked & from what I've heard the Divider in Chief- Hate Inciter state is that ALL white people are Racists and need to brought down a notch or two, by any means necessary, including violence and breaking laws, and twisting laws in favor ONLY of blacks.

It should be obvious to anyone who cares to look, everything, every single thing is about making White people the target, no matter the topic.(don't let right hand see what left hand is doing)......
But, more importantly that this smoke and mirrors magic trick is being perpetuated because the goal is to completely tear down & abolish the entire social infrastructure of all America has ever been.

I firmly believe so far, they are doing a pretty good job of it. Sadly so.
Doesn't have to stay that way though, IF we the people are willing to care enough!
OZombies

United States

#111223 Jul 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesse Jackson DID TOO!
“There is nothing more painful to me at this stage in my life than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery. Then look around and see somebody White and feel relieved.”
-- Jesse Jackson
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/12/opinion/in-...
The New York Times Company
PLUS ...
Jesse Jackson: Obama's Grandmother?
By Mark Finkelstein | March 18, 2008 <<<----<<< <<
Playing the moral equivalence card in his speech this morning, Barack Obama said this:
I can no more disown [Rev. Wright] than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother - a woman who helped raise me, a woman who sacrificed again and again for me, a woman who loves me as much as she loves anything in this world,
but a woman who once confessed her fear of black men who passed by her on the street, and who on more than one occasion has uttered racial or ethnic stereotypes that made me cringe.
Which sent me scurrying to Google for the quote I was sure I remembered.
And sure enough:
There is nothing more painful to me ... than to walk down the street and hear footsteps and start thinking about robbery, then look around and see somebody white and feel relieved.-- the Reverend Jesse Jackson, as quoted in US News, 3/10/96
Have Obama's grandmother and Jesse Jackson ever been seen in the same room? MSM, get on this: I smell a Pulitzer!
About the Author
Mark Finkelstein is a NewsBusters Senior Contributor
Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein...
Thank you AL...<3 !!

Yes I read all of this, but Obama zombies don't believe you anyway.

Btw did you hear Chris Mathews / MSNBC ... apologizing ...??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr jeb stuart 105,498
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 7 hr Calhoun for Congr... 907
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 hr Dalai Lama 101,491
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 13 hr tick tick tick ti... 110,012
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) Tue J Harrup 61,874
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Tue AmPieJam UncleSam 19
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Tue Ralph 7
More from around the web