'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
97,461 - 97,480 of 149,680 Comments Last updated 40 min ago
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..... It's basically impossible to upholster when someone is on top of you beating your head on the great beating you in the face as you all claim happened.
He CAN'T get to the gun with Martins right leg in the way. He has to raise the gun upnto his towards he armpit.artims left leg is in the way blocking the gun all together from accsess AND if he can unholster, hes into the back of martins leg. He just can't.
And once again, a chest shot without Martin trying to deflect the gun away?? No Martin DNA in the gun. No blood from a point blank shotbtontje heart? Not one little tiny speck of martins blood got on the gun from shooting point blank into a heart beating at 100 times a minute? ZERO blood or DNA of martins on the gun.
Why not?
None of it adds up.

A couple of things: It was dark out. Martin may not even known Zim. had a gun. Zim. obviously concentrated on the fact that he did have that weapon and he knew where it was, it was just a question of reaching for it and being able to get his hand on it. No one said Martin was laying on Zimmerman, he could have been sitting up. After all, he was a tall kid - long arms, large hands? No matter, once shot he could have been driven backwards or fell off Zimmerman towards his feet. Could explain the no blood theory. A blast from a 9 mm that close along with a push from Zimmerman's left arm...no blood on him, no DNA on the gun because Martin never had the time to get his hands on it.

Again, theory.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry..... It's basically impossible to upholster when someone is on top of you beating your head on the great beating you in the face as you all claim happened.
He CAN'T get to the gun with Martins right leg in the way. He has to raise the gun upnto his towards he armpit.artims left leg is in the way blocking the gun all together from accsess AND if he can unholster, hes into the back of martins leg. He just can't.
And once again, a chest shot without Martin trying to deflect the gun away?? No Martin DNA in the gun. No blood from a point blank shotbtontje heart? Not one little tiny speck of martins blood got on the gun from shooting point blank into a heart beating at 100 times a minute? ZERO blood or DNA of martins on the gun.
Why not?
None of it adds up.
Hey, Tabs. I see I've been busy today...

>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA <<<

Anyhow, did I miss anything important on closing & rebuttal? I haven't gotten to watch any of it today, as I have been very busy going through some files, and some pictures of a terrible unfortunate looking woman. We were right, about everything.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
Against Topix rules??? That's almost funny but NOT!! I'm a little ticked about it because I think someone has gained access to my MacPro. Or done something because it is acting irregular now. Glad I have 2 phone back ups to use and access to my better halves computer. Haha.
But Ive decided I'm not waiting on my friend, I'm going to file a report on it and find out what if anything can be done now. As far as I know, it is against the law to purposefully cause harm to someone's computer. Ill let them handle it. Then I will be sending a formal complaint to topix via my attorney cousin to see if they are at all interested in the shenanegans going on within a website they control.
Someone else can figure this crap out besides from my end on it.
Some folks obviously don't very much appreciate their ability to have a site like this where they state their own opinion with others. If they did they wouldn't put that ability at risk. Personally, I can live without Topix.
I've heard people wonder why more don't post on this and other threads. Well THIS CRAP is why they don't. It is exactly why.
Thanks OZ.
Pipe it down! Couple of keystrokes and it's like you never even existed.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
Oh, and that's not MY "permeters" I think you mean "parameters".....Tha t would be the "parameters" set by the court and the law.
Again, you might wanna get on the Clue Bus.
you might have needed to ride that Clue Bus another block or two before you hopped off pretending you have a clue.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

HARDBALL

If you haven't been watching Matthews, here is an interesting controversial video:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc-ha...
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Tabs. I see I've been busy today...
>>> HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA <<<
Anyhow, did I miss anything important on closing & rebuttal? I haven't gotten to watch any of it today, as I have been very busy going through some files, and some pictures of a terrible unfortunate looking woman. We were right, about everything.
Hey You!

No, nothing new. Jury still deliberating which isn't a good sign for Zimmerman.

Been reading alot about this case the last few days. Seems Zimmerman changed his story a few times, 4 of his witnesses changed their original story.

After that, they all lose credibility..... Well..... To people of average inteligence anyway.

It's pretty obvious why they think the way they do. Zimmerman can protect himself, Martin doesn't have that right.

The jury will see this I'm thinking.

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A couple of things: It was dark out. Martin may not even known Zim. had a gun. Zim. obviously concentrated on the fact that he did have that weapon and he knew where it was, it was just a question of reaching for it and being able to get his hand on it. No one said Martin was laying on Zimmerman, he could have been sitting up. After all, he was a tall kid - long arms, large hands? No matter, once shot he could have been driven backwards or fell off Zimmerman towards his feet. Could explain the no blood theory. A blast from a 9 mm that close along with a push from Zimmerman's left arm...no blood on him, no DNA on the gun because Martin never had the time to get his hands on it.
Again, theory.
He might have been knocked backwards by the impact of the bullet.
Not sure of ballistics on a 9mm , but for mine (.45 acp 230 grain hollow points) at 835 feet per second it has 356 ft pounds of force on impact at close range!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, theory.
Zimmerman didn't say any of that. So it's just theory.

But if you're getting your head beat on the sidewalk and he was dazed.... He can't say can he?

Have to go with what's known.

And you all go on and on about ground and pound, that's not off to the side.

He's on top of him and Zimmerman can't unholster AND get the gun to martins chest in such a brutal fight at close range and not one SPECK of Martins blood/DNA gets on the gun? Sorry! Impossible!!

There is absolutely no way anyone can say or think differently.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

The above link is not the video I intended to post. It's the one with the ME's testimony. I have no idea why it didn't link right, but hopefully the one below is the right one from Matthews pages.

HARDBALL

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/3036697/ns/msnbc-ha...
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, theory.
I'll add to that theory if you don't mind. The reason Zim had no blood on him is because when you get shot you don't start to bleed right away, this is not the movies like uncle tab thinks. It takes the body a second or two to excrete blood, no matter where your shot. The bullet is moving so fast and is very hot, it actually singes some of the tiny capillaries and it takes a second or two for the blood to start to ooze.
Secondly, it was raining that night and Trayvon had on at least 2 layers of clothing, including a heavy hoodie, which would have absorbed any blood before getting on Zim.
I've only seen the hoodie once, but it looked to me like there was no blood on it, only the hole and powder burns consistent with a point blank shot.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman didn't say any of that. So it's just theory.
But if you're getting your head beat on the sidewalk and he was dazed.... He can't say can he?
Have to go with what's known.
And you all go on and on about ground and pound, that's not off to the side.
He's on top of him and Zimmerman can't unholster AND get the gun to martins chest in such a brutal fight at close range and not one SPECK of Martins blood/DNA gets on the gun? Sorry! Impossible!!
There is absolutely no way anyone can say or think differently.

I'm so glad you know more than the medical examiner. He says that this was at close range. Do you ever listen to what the experts say? Your non expert opinion is like everyone elses: speculation.

Can we ever have a respectful discussion here, just once!?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Self Preservation wrote:
I see that either topix itself or someone else.....perhaps the little bitty Libobot child like adults on here.....do not like for me to award any post with a HEART, so that IF I select one, it gets changed to a SPAM.
And my other icons are being REPLACED with other selections rather than what I picked.......Hmmmmmmm......... .
Wouldn't that be blatant DISCRIMINATION and Bias BIGOTRY? To allow "some" to select Jude-It's of their choosing but not others?
Very interesting. And once again, very telling and child-like.
You good guys may just assume from now on I would be giving you ALL agrees and hearts to whatever you've said. Because I'm not playing this childish game.
I certainly hope Topix is ok with this crap.
This sounds like a case for SUPER ALEX, and his sidekick, Under Beck...and their faithful dog, Rush

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Report each of those posts that have 'changes'...
It is against topix rules to change someone's post!
perfect, OZ, swan dive into his delusion..that'll ease his paranoia...lolol

chemtrails directly affect Topix 'judge it' results
it's in the Bible...what? you hate God?
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
This sounds like a case for SUPER ALEX, and his sidekick, Under Beck...and their faithful dog, Rush
LMAO @ your comments. Just finish Bill Maher, he was f-ing hilarious. Caught up on the whole weeks events. Hit the nail on the head everytime. He is crude, but he is honest, just telling it like it is. haha

I see the "self preserver" hasn't has his "enema" yet. Maybe it would keep him from being so uptight and wound up and paranoid. hahaha..NSA tag his computer? hahaha Bunch of lemming tools. Guess topix doesn't like him. haha Maybe the Queen Loon should explain it to him how socks can go in and change 3 each of spam, clueless, and nuts like she does hers for "hearts", agree, helpful, etc...I guess he hasn't had circus sock training yet. lol

I see the A Lunatic has been doing the play by play Zimmerman trial getting crazier by the minute (post), off to tend to her witch's brew )8~D> to return from all the threads she trolls for OTHER people's comments and maybe an investigation into the defense and prosecutors political affiliation. haha

Hope you are having a good weekend.:)

DITCH MITCH
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
He might have been knocked backwards by the impact of the bullet.
Not sure of ballistics on a 9mm , but for mine (.45 acp 230 grain hollow points) at 835 feet per second it has 356 ft pounds of force on impact at close range!
A 50 Caliber wouldn't knock him backwards.

http://mythbustersresults.com/episode38

That dude Newton says so!

152?

Really?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

I'm sorry for the technical interference, Lady LUCK! You should have full access on all of your devices now. If it asks you for a password, type "guilty".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Patriot wrote:
Self Preservation wrote:
I see that either topix itself or someone else.....perhaps the little bitty Libobot child like adults on here.....do not like for me to award any post with a HEART, so that IF I select one, it gets changed to a SPAM.
And my other icons are being REPLACED with other selections rather than what I picked.......Hmmmmmmm......... .
Wouldn't that be blatant DISCRIMINATION and Bias BIGOTRY? To allow "some" to select Jude-It's of their choosing but not others?
Very interesting. And once again, very telling and child-like.
You good guys may just assume from now on I would be giving you ALL agrees and hearts to whatever you've said. Because I'm not playing this childish game.
I certainly hope Topix is ok with this crap.
==========
E ... I didn't have ANY idea that it was this bad.
What I said 'earlier' can have NO help on this 'blatant' misuse of your pc. Sorry about that.
``````````
Hi Z :)
so, you're saying F5 won't fix some rogue Liberal attack on his 'Judge It'?
Know this, Mama...Two Clowns are not funnier than One Clown...
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
You're an idiot!!
Your special coffee is your Meth Lab Nutball!
Or witch's brew )8~D>

Shot through the heart songs???? How sick. Yep, real Christian like RepubliCON behavior. Not to mention the references to violence, guns, etc...big red flags for the internet police. What a dumbass. Her coordinates are probably uploaded in the drone logs already.(Sarcasm) hahaha What a bunch of paranoid wackos. SMH

DITCH MITCH
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you might have needed to ride that Clue Bus another block or two before you hopped off pretending you have a clue.
hahaha

DITCH MITCH

“ AL ”

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
:-D
You're an idiot!!
Your special coffee is your Meth Lab Nutball!
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a mentally unstable crazy bitch.
Shot thru the heart Bonjovi song??
I understand more every day why everyone detests your dumb ass

AL wrote:
You've NOT even begun to SEE how BAD I can BE to the libTARDS ... boi

``````````

Hey boi ...

I have NOT judged you with the same kind of posts as you have ME! BUT I could turn that right around on you and call you one "mentally unstable crazy sob" or 'bastard'...

How do you like THAT!?!

But MY 'blessings" from God, and His kindness to me has TAUGHT me not to DO that, ALSO!

ANY off-handed 'derogatory' remark from you to me could be TURNED around like THAT ...

Cuz

Every ACTION you do
CAUSES a REaction!

BUT "I" generally come back with "factual info" and take CARE of that, in MY fashion!

BY letting my lil light SHINE with the goodness of MY *Christian* HEART!

I'm NOT perfect by NO means!
I do NOT 'claim' to be!
I've SAID many, many times on here that I sin daily! As 'all'*Christians" know WE fall 'short' DAILY!

BUT, also liKe I said ...
I "will" continue giving it to an 'evil' person like you, as you do to me.

Your 'accusations' of ME having a 'meth lab'
IS
despicable ... and FALSE!

BUT also FUNNY!
You are good for one thing ...
-n-
it's LAUGHING at your dumchit posts!

Mean posts coming from you ...
ARE *compliments* to me ;~)

I'm GLAD/grateful someone liKe you AND your ILK do NOT liKe me!

I'd be 'worried' IF ya did!

To *God* BE the Glory ... <3

As the 'old saying' GOES!
When 'everybody' likes ya ...
Ya HAVE TO BE doing something WRONG!

~-~

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 8 min Nono 3,894
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min ChicknButt 52,051
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Monica 30,162
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min Mr Crazy Man 57,970
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 23 min Weneedchange 147
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 29 min here now 144,453
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 46 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 96,672
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••