'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 286896 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109650 Jul 11, 2013
RACE VIOLENCE ALARMS, BEFORE ZIMMERMAN VERDICT
Questions raised about attacks that already are happening

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/race-violence-alar...

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#109652 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
As a juror I should also add that I have been presented with cases where I'd rather NOT have to send someone to prison but the defense did not do it's job to prove the innocence of it's case and I absolutely on the evidence available and the plausibility of what the accused was charged with possibly doing exactly as charged. and the end result was GUILTY as charged.
As a juror, I need to SEE the evidence, I NEED to be convinced beyond the mere shadow of doubt that the accused is guilty as charged.
I may be a rarity, I do not know. But for me, I need to be to convinced "beyond any doubt" that the perpetrator is in fact guilty and if that is NOT done, then I will be letting the person go FREE, and I do not give a damn if that sits right with with a damn soul or not because I am basing my decision on exactly what has been presented to me and nothing more than that.
Furthermore, I do not care one bit if it I hold up the process and another juror just wants to go home so he/she is willing to agree with the majority...FFFF-that, I am not moving my stance or my conviction until or unless some other juror can show me where I'm wrong. IF and that's a big IF for me, they can present detailed info where I am in err, then I will be glad to look at that evidence. Otherwise, I WILL stand my ground. Hung jury or not, I am not sacrificing what I feel to be true for nobody.
The other jurors better show me or be prepared to convince me I am in err, although I typically am not in err simply because I am abiding by law and the rules of evidence presented....as I should.
You're ranty...I Know!
OZombies

United States

#109654 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
Has anyone else heard that Snowden confirmed the HAARP program? I Thought is was Jesse Ventura science fiction!
http://www.chronicle.su/news/snowden-reveals-...
I posted this while ago. Dr. Begich from Alaska took some investigators from discovery channel on his own plane, because you're not allowed to go near HAARP, only by air ...!!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109655 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Not with a woman ...!!
Denial, it ain't just a river in Egypt
Uncle Tab

United States

#109656 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Hey Uncle Tab, did you see this good news today? Wow, looks like we are doing better everyday. Imagine that. Thank you President Obama.
Moving FORWARD...
Stocks close at all-time highs
NEW YORK (Reuters)- The S&P 500 index and the Dow industrials closed on Thursday at record highs, a day after Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke said the U.S. central bank will keep a loose monetary policy for some time to lower the unemployment rate.
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
Yes Ibsaw it! GREAT news indeed.

And just think about the trillions of tax dollars not being collected?

It's amazing how the simple things don't sink in some people's heads.

Since: Jul 13

Danville, KY

#109657 Jul 11, 2013
Graphic :(

I "know" this case ...
Sadly ...
4. In Knoxville, Tenn., this case is an open wound: The 2007 carjacking, torture, rape and murder of Christopher Newsom and his girlfriend Channon Christian.

The local media hesitates to publish some of the details of the case. With good reason: They are as grisly as investigators have ever come across.

You can find some of the details here, if you must.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/race-violence-alar...

Something has to BE done!
This 'case' is NOT about 'race' to me.
It's about SUCH "depraved" minds!
That's what I see when looking at it.

Since: Dec 11

#109658 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Leave it to the fauxbox lemming tools to blame the President for everything. News Alert!!!
He commented ONE time on Trayvon because the press wouldn't leave him alone during a press conference. Show another comment or link that he has commented on this trial. You losers are desparate to start a race war. No doubt in my mind, I said the minute your teabaggers started marching around the country with their racist signs. No doubt you wait with baited breathe for the verdict in hopes your predictions will come true so you can spin your stories again like the idiot commenting here on gun control and marshal law being the results of verdict riots. You people are pathetic. And you wonder why you can't buy an election. PRICELESS.
How's that "re-inventing" the Grand OLD Party of NO working out for you. Ignorant tool/fools.
DITCH MITCH
...and he sent the special branch of the DOJ down there to organize the protestors and fan the flames of hatred against Zimmerman! Did I mention it was done with tax payer funds!
Not very much was known about the case at that time...it was too much to soon, may have created an atmosphere that guarantees Zimmerman an "unfair trial"!

Since: Dec 11

#109659 Jul 11, 2013
[too] soon :b
Uncle Tab

United States

#109661 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, I'll bite, as a juror the only thing I'm concerned about is whether or not the prosecution proved that Zimmerman could not possibly have feared for his safety or life.
And did the defense SHOW me he was in fact afraid of bodily harm or even imminent death!
At this point in the trial it appears to me that the prosecution has made a mockery of everything our country holds dear,and he has treated us jurors as stupid idiots who cannot hear what has already been presented by prosecution which still to this moment has NOT shown me that George was not in fear for bodily harm or even death. but I will let it go that he is an imbecile who is trying really hard to pull the wool over my eyes, as it does not pertain to the case. And I am here to see to it that justice by the book is done in this case. And honestly, I'm wondering why and how in the world this ever became a case in the first place. But again, I am obligated to look at facts and frankly, I have not seen the prosecution submit anything even remotely resembling facts. So, here I sit, being tortured by this baboon who is telling me I should base my vote on nothing more than assumption and IF's.Or what I might be able to "imagine" occurred as the prosecution sees it.
However, if the prosecutor thinks for one moment I am not aware of what is at stake and how much time George can actually end up getting, he'd be sadly mistaken, because I never go onto jury duty without researching the potential years a defendant can slam up against if I am not careful and honest and just.
I typically know what the outcome of any potential charge or conviction from me can entail. And I cannot speak for any other juror, but I hope this case in particular makes it clear to every juror that they NEED to know what any other "lessor" offense can entail. It is their duty, as jurors to KNOW exactly what any lesser charge will mean in terms of time served.
Gotcha! To you it doesn't matter that Martin did nothing wrong and walked home. And it doesn't matter that he was followed for no reason.

It only matters what happened after Martin hit someone who was chasing him? Is that correct? Did I get anything wrong here?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109662 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Funny how fauxbox lemming tools want to blame everything on the President when he never commented again on Trayvon and wouldn't have if they hadn't hounded him at press conferences for a comment. His comment was none other than sympathy for a family whose son had been killed. He has NOT commented it since. If so, post the link. I will:
Obama:'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'
President Barack Obama weighed in Friday on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.
"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together."
Obama has come under fire from some black leaders for failing to comment on a case that has become a major national story — and brought thousands of Americans into the streets for demonstrations calling for the arrest of Martin's shooter. One black leader even wondered why Obama called a Georgetown student who was attacked by Rush Limbaugh but not Martin's family. Obama's comments Friday represent the first time the president has addressed the growing controversy.
"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."
"Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."
The president was careful not to comment too extensively on an active investigation on both the federal and state levels, noting that as head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice reports to him. Earlier this week, under intense public pressure, the FBI and the DOJ joined the investigation into the Martin case.
Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks — but today, he made an exception for the Martin case.
Martin, a middle-class black teen with no history of trouble, was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community just north of Orlando. His alleged assailant, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain and criminal justice student, apparently killed him on Feb. 26 as the 17-year-old walked home from a convenience store near his suburban neighborhood to his father's house a few blocks away.
Before the shooting, Zimmerman, who has a weapons permit, told a police dispatcher there was "a real suspicious guy" who looked "like he was up to no good or on drugs or something" and looked to have "something in his waistband." The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to approach the teen, but Zimmerman pursued Martin anyway. He chased Martin on foot and eventually shot him. The unarmed teen was carrying only a bag of candy and an iced tea he had just purchased.
On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney delivered the administration's official position on the case.
"We here in the White House are aware of the incident, and we understand that the local FBI office has been in contact with the local authorities and is monitoring the situation,"
Carney said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin's family, but obviously, we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter."
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob...
hey,
I'm 14,
I have a mom and dad
4 grandparents,
8 great grandparents, ALL living...
but:
When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109663 Jul 11, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can thank the reckless money printing that the Federal Reserve has been doing for the incredible bull market that we have seen in recent months. When the Federal Reserve does more "quantitative easing", it is the financial markets that benefit the most. The Dow and the S&P 500 have both hit levels not seen since 2007 this month, and many analysts are projecting that 2013 will be a banner year for stocks. But is a rising stock market really a sign that the overall economy is rapidly improving as many are suggesting? Of course not. Just because the Federal Reserve has inflated another false stock market bubble with a bunch of funny money does not mean that the U.S. economy is in great shape. In fact, the truth is that things just keep getting worse for average Americans.
And who benefits from this?
The wealthy do. In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.
Unfortunately, all of this reckless money printing has a very negative impact on all the rest of us. When the Fed floods the financial system with money, that causes inflation. That means that the cost of living has gone up even though your paycheck may not have.
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/f...
well, we have quiet a bit tied up in stocks, but
I don't know whats going on with all this "game playing" . I have asked hubby to withdraw and back off stocks but he has not listened so no telilng where this will end up.

I know we lost our butts off when the market crashed in the OblameA regime.. Which made me physically sick though my better half said don't worry. I saw stocks in my
banks go to worthless. Not good. But we are still hoping our investments pan out. We will see, but to my way of thinking we ail lose quiet a lot in this gamble. They are playing with our livelihood.

And nope, the federal reserve inflating the market does not help, except of course in the short term. My guess is that all the crooks in gov will benefit greatly from all the wrong doing going on.

I am ready to kick the entire bunch out. We need real representation of the people and we should demand that representation. Kick everyone out!

Get all new people into the house and congress. No forever benefits because you held a job for the gov. No unlimited healthcare, take the care you want the rest of us to be ok with or be uninsured.

NO taxpayer vacations. No taxpayer jets and frivolous spending when you're NOT working.

Make it a crime to have a relative benefit from insider knowledge ( Plastic Pelosi). No trading the people welfare for personal benefit.

Take our country back across the board.

We currently have ZERO representation. We do NOT have to settle for that.

Our constitution allows for us to REPLACE the government in it's entirety when it ceases to represent the People..

ALERT: The current government does NOT represent ANY of us People.

NEW government or NO government at all.

GET the heck OUT of OUR HOUSE....OUR CONGRESS.....OUR WHITE HOUSE.....because YOU who are currently there Do NOT represent US, the American People.

And WE DEMAND A GOVERNMENT "FOR THE PEOPLE', "BY THE PEOPLE" and at the 'WILL OF THE OF THE PEOPLE"..... SO HELP US GOD. AMEN.
OZombies

United States

#109664 Jul 11, 2013
http://www.bariumblues.com/

HAARP: Dr. Nick Begich says HAARP can be used for mind control...
FROM THE HISTORY CHANNELL: History channel validates Chemtrails and Weather control...
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109665 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Former top Obama aides join pro-Hillary effort
Former senior aides to President Barack Obama's re-election campaign have signed onto a prominent super PAC dedicated to helping promote Hillary Clinton for president in 2016.
Ready for Hillary announced Wednesday that it had partnered with 270 Strategies, an upstart Democratic grassroots consulting firm headed by two highly respected organizers of the 2012 Obama campaign. An important part of the team credited with running the on-the-ground machine that helped the president to win a second term will now be part of the growing effort to advance the former secretary of state’s prospective candidacy in 2016. The announcement underscores the extent to which many Democrats and the Obama political universe have pivoted toward embracing a Clinton bid for the White House in 2016.
Thursday's announcement underscores the growing overlap between the Obama and Clinton universe, a political alliance that had once seemed unthinkable during the bitter primary battle between Obama and Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008.
But after having served as Obama's top diplomat, Clinton has emerged -- for now -- as Democrats' tentative favorite to carry the party's banner in the 2016 elections.
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/07/09...
Get ready losers, first WOMAN President coming...
HILLARY 2016
DITCH MITCH 2014
HILARY couldn't win a a mayoral position or any county government seat. I want to see her try though. I need me some comic relief! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa

Dream on!!
OZombies

United States

#109667 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>well, we have quiet a bit tied up in stocks, but
I don't know whats going on with all this "game playing" . I have asked hubby to withdraw and back off stocks but he has not listened so no telilng where this will end up.
I know we lost our butts off when the market crashed in the OblameA regime.. Which made me physically sick though my better half said don't worry. I saw stocks in my
banks go to worthless. Not good. But we are still hoping our investments pan out. We will see, but to my way of thinking we ail lose quiet a lot in this gamble. They are playing with our livelihood.
And nope, the federal reserve inflating the market does not help, except of course in the short term. My guess is that all the crooks in gov will benefit greatly from all the wrong doing going on.
I am ready to kick the entire bunch out. We need real representation of the people and we should demand that representation. Kick everyone out!
Get all new people into the house and congress. No forever benefits because you held a job for the gov. No unlimited healthcare, take the care you want the rest of us to be ok with or be uninsured.
NO taxpayer vacations. No taxpayer jets and frivolous spending when you're NOT working.
Make it a crime to have a relative benefit from insider knowledge ( Plastic Pelosi). No trading the people welfare for personal benefit.
Our constitution allows for us to REPLACE the government in it's entirety when it ceases to represent the People..
GET the heck OUT of OUR HOUSE....OUR CONGRESS.....OUR WHITE HOUSE.....because YOU who are currently there Do NOT represent US, the American People.
And WE DEMAND A GOVERNMENT "FOR THE PEOPLE', "BY THE PEOPLE" and at the 'WILL OF THE OF THE PEOPLE"..... SO HELP US GOD. AMEN.
Amen ...!!
Self Preservation

Bolivar, MO

#109668 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha! To you it doesn't matter that Martin did nothing wrong and walked home. And it doesn't matter that he was followed for no reason.
It only matters what happened after Martin hit someone who was chasing him? Is that correct? Did I get anything wrong here?
Even the prosecution admits he did NOT awl home, where have you been?

Yes it matters, everything matters. Of course it does. Show me your proof. OK?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109669 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>well, we have quiet a bit tied up in stocks, but
"the market crashed in the OblameA regime"
Babygirl, your credibility,'such as it was', went walking out the door.....you're finished here...thanks for the memories...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109670 Jul 11, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Funny how fauxbox lemming tools want to blame everything on the President when he never commented again on Trayvon and wouldn't have if they hadn't hounded him at press conferences for a comment. His comment was none other than sympathy for a family whose son had been killed. He has NOT commented it since. If so, post the link. I will:
Obama:'If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon'
President Barack Obama weighed in Friday on the shooting of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, calling it a national tragedy — and saying that the young man reminded him of his own children.
"When I think about this boy, I think about my own kids," Obama said in the Rose Garden. "I think every parent in America should be able to understand why it is absolutely imperative that we investigate every aspect of this. And that everybody pull together."
Obama has come under fire from some black leaders for failing to comment on a case that has become a major national story — and brought thousands of Americans into the streets for demonstrations calling for the arrest of Martin's shooter. One black leader even wondered why Obama called a Georgetown student who was attacked by Rush Limbaugh but not Martin's family.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."
"Obviously, this is a tragedy. I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."
The president was careful not to comment too extensively on an active investigation on both the federal and state levels, noting that as head of the executive branch, the Department of Justice reports to him. Earlier this week, under intense public pressure, the FBI and the DOJ joined the investigation into the Martin case.
Obama's answer also reflects a departure from usual precedent. The president, who was ostensibly announcing the nomination of a new World Bank head, usually does not take questions shouted by reporters at the end of his prepared remarks — but today, he made an exception for the Martin case.
Martin, a middle-class black teen with no history of trouble, was shot and killed in Sanford, Fla., a community just north of Orlando. His alleged assailant, George Zimmerman, a neighborhood watch captain and criminal justice student, apparently killed him on Feb. 26 as the 17-year-old walked home from a convenience store near his suburban neighborhood to his father's house a few blocks away.
Before the shooting, Zimmerman, who has a weapons permit, told a police dispatcher there was "a real suspicious guy" who looked "like he was up to no good or on drugs or something" and looked to have "something in his waistband." The dispatcher told Zimmerman not to approach the teen, but Zimmerman pursued Martin anyway. He chased Martin on foot and eventually shot him. The unarmed teen was carrying only a bag of candy and an iced tea he had just purchased.
On Tuesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney delivered the administration's official position on the case.
"We here in the White House are aware of the incident, and we understand that the local FBI office has been in contact with the local authorities and is monitoring the situation,"
Carney said. "Our thoughts and prayers go out to Trayvon Martin's family, but obviously, we're not going to wade into a local law-enforcement matter."
http://www.politico.com/politico44/2012/03/ob...
Totally inappropriate for the President of the United States to get involved in a situation in which no one has been tried or convicted.

When he made these statements, he might as well have told the world he thought Zimmerman was guilty. I believe it is shameful for him to judge someone without any evidence.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109671 Jul 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
http://www.bariumblues.com/
HAARP: Dr. Nick Begich says HAARP can be used for mind control...
FROM THE HISTORY CHANNELL: History channel validates Chemtrails and Weather control...
LOL...they also validate space aliens and Bigfoot
The History Channel...where the Truth, is History
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#109672 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Ibsaw it! GREAT news indeed.
And just think about the trillions of tax dollars not being collected?
It's amazing how the simple things don't sink in some people's heads.
And who benefits from this?

The wealthy do. In fact, 82 percent of all individually held stocks are owned by the wealthiest 5 percent of all Americans.
----------

Oh yes. You all should really be excited!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#109673 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>HILARY couldn't win a a mayoral position or any county government seat. I want to see her try though. I need me some comic relief! Waaaaaaaahahahahahahahaa
Dream on!!
"I want to see her try"
your wish is granted...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Dalai Lama 101,592
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr ChicknButt 110,203
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) 10 hr mkl 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Thu grave digger 110,129
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 16 MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) Aug 16 Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
More from around the web