'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109505 Jul 11, 2013
:(
Uncle Tab

United States

#109506 Jul 11, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
Set her up for what? What does my join date have to do with her lame come-on?
Hey Tree! How you doin today?

Hear about the Judge in the Zimmerman case giving the jury the OK for a manslaughter option?

Not the best advice for a lawyer to try to get the judge to only have the murder charge.... His job is to get his client the best possible deal out of this situation.

Just odd to me that the lawyer Zimmerman has thinks this is a slam dunk for him and not worrying about his clients best interest.

Guess the national coverage has went to his head.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

#109507 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
We were not there, many gaps still remain in witness accounts...was no one watching at the exact moment he was shot?
Are they afraid to come forward after the national media and a current POTUS chose sides?
It is only a theory, but I think Z may have gotten T to back off or cease by producing the gun...then shot him anyway out of anger!
Not everyone will forgive you, after you wail on them and break their nose. We may have to wait for the book or movie to find out more.
Yes, lung shots will produce the brightest blood trail you may ever see! A heart shot will spurt blood for several feet!
I do not agree with your theory. George surely is smart enough to understand that it would Not be wise to pull out a gun to use as a "threat", because IF he were to do that then Trademark would be justified in killing him, just as George is justified in killing Trademark. You know- threat of bodily harm & fear of death!
It would take a pretty stupid person to use a gun as a threat in hopes of preventing harm to himself.

I have not seen any evidence to back up your theory whatsoever. I have, however, seen and heard evidence that concurs it happened just as George and witnesses claim it did.

While I do think it maybe could have been avoided, I believe BOTH parties would have equal share in that avoidance, which did not occur for whatever reason.

As it appears now, with this judge attempting to make NEW laws, I am realizing that perhaps that is the main reason this trial was pushed in the first place. I o not see how anyone can hear this judge right now and watch what is going on and NOT see how George is being railroaded.
The judge made a ruling that guarantees George can appeal, she knew she was doing that.

Do you agree that it should be against the law to "follow" someone? And/or that what is on the books regarding the definition of self-defense needs to be changed?

Oh, and her demanding that comma be taken out means that now, the Stand Your Ground Law is changed. That comma made a difference in many cases.

This entire production-and that is exactly what it is, is being done to insure you and I have fewer rights when someone attacks us.

Oh, and I myself, would never believe a thing Un-Holywood produced regarding the death of TM or this trial. I'm surprised you would put stock in it.
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

#109508 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid either way it goes it will be bad for everybody especially citizens in Fla.
Just learned on Fox news that a document has been obtained by the Freedom Of Information Act showing a little known branch of the Dept of Justice was sent to Sanford Fla after the shooting of TM, to organize rallies and protests of GZ.
One rally is headed by The Rev Al Sharpton. I though this was illegal. Guess nothing is if it headed by the government.
Guess we will be hearing more about this . This should be another big scandal for Obama.
I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
All of this tells me, the left WANT a war! They want a fight and more division, and working hard to that end. Very Obviously.

Yes, it's bad for those of us who reside in Fla., sadly so. Perhaps the left sees this as a way to eliminate some of the freeloaders? Who knows?

All I know is that American citizens have no rights in court anymore. The court does not value the constitution and can-at will- change ANY law it so choses to change.

I do see how changing these laws can come back and bite some of these bozo's on their butt. It will be great to apply this new crap when the next black kills anyone of a different ethnic background.

This is partly being done against those who believe in the right to carry arms, anyone who can't see that is blind, blind, blind. And it WILL hurt that right to carry. Watch and see.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#109509 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Shout out to Mohemed in St Mathews Ky for saving the 13 year old boy who was hit and trapped under a tree from the storm yesterday.
Those Muslims don't seem to be anything like you people portray them to be.
A hero!
\
Not all Muslims are bad.But the Muslim brotherhood is. I worked in the medical profession for years before retiring and I worked with many of them. There were no nicer people. Many of them came to America to get away from the harshness.
My husband's niece married one and lives in his country and she is happy.
But in another area of the country, a very poor Muslim family lived in shanty conditions.
The father found a piece of tin {an old tin sign] with a couple of American letters of the alphabet written on it.[he couldn't read] He used it to patch a leak in his roof.

When it was discovered, he and his wife and children and other family members [his mother and father]were drug out of their house and killed.
On one of niece's visits back to America she brought the newspaper with her so we could read it.{ I guess "see it" would be a better word, as I couldn't read a word of it,}

Many Muslims have came to America to get away from the terror .
Now we have bad ones here and they aren't going away.
You have seen that that yourself with all the acts of terrorism here since 9/11 and lately the Boston pressure cooker bombings.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#109510 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That really means alot from some failure who copy's and pastes jokes.
Please let us all know how intelligent it is for a person to copy and paste other people's work?
Plagiarism.... That's intelligent to you idiot republicans?
Not an original though in any of your heads.
Stfu and go gets some more jokes fucktard!
:-D
No, Tabby, I think I'll continue on just as I have been doing all along. Love your language, though. It just proves that Big Stevie is capable of getting his point across without using filthy language. Oh, I know all the words, Tabby. I just have the upbringing to know when NOT to use them. Have a nice day, though, union man!
jason

Ashland, KY

#109511 Jul 11, 2013
Fairy Balls wrote:
<quoted text>Faux News....lmfao...lmfao..lmfao.l mfao lmfao lmfao
Did they "goat" you into it Stupid?
The flea speaks or are you a tick sucking on everyone's else's earnings.
Jason

Ashland, KY

#109512 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Please make up your mind.... Do I matter or not?
:-D
Are you new at this?
Now we know whats wrong with you.You want to matter......Poor you.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109513 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I do not agree with your theory. George surely is smart enough to understand that it would Not be wise to pull out a gun to use as a "threat", because IF he were to do that then Trademark would be justified in killing him, just as George is justified in killing Trademark. You know- threat of bodily harm & fear of death!
It would take a pretty stupid person to use a gun as a threat in hopes of preventing harm to himself.
I have not seen any evidence to back up your theory whatsoever. I have, however, seen and heard evidence that concurs it happened just as George and witnesses claim it did.
While I do think it maybe could have been avoided, I believe BOTH parties would have equal share in that avoidance, which did not occur for whatever reason.
As it appears now, with this judge attempting to make NEW laws, I am realizing that perhaps that is the main reason this trial was pushed in the first place. I o not see how anyone can hear this judge right now and watch what is going on and NOT see how George is being railroaded.
The judge made a ruling that guarantees George can appeal, she knew she was doing that.
Do you agree that it should be against the law to "follow" someone? And/or that what is on the books regarding the definition of self-defense needs to be changed?
Oh, and her demanding that comma be taken out means that now, the Stand Your Ground Law is changed. That comma made a difference in many cases.
This entire production-and that is exactly what it is, is being done to insure you and I have fewer rights when someone attacks us.
Oh, and I myself, would never believe a thing Un-Holywood produced regarding the death of TM or this trial. I'm surprised you would put stock in it.
If he's innocent.... As some of you claim, all the 'changed' in the world won't make any difference.

I'm confused why you are complaining? To you it's a clear case.

I thought this was open and shut as far as you were concerned??
Uncle Tab

United States

#109514 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
All of this tells me, the left WANT a war! They want a fight and more division, and working hard to that end. Very Obviously.
Yes, it's bad for those of us who reside in Fla., sadly so. Perhaps the left sees this as a way to eliminate some of the freeloaders? Who knows?
All I know is that American citizens have no rights in court anymore. The court does not value the constitution and can-at will- change ANY law it so choses to change.
I do see how changing these laws can come back and bite some of these bozo's on their butt. It will be great to apply this new crap when the next black kills anyone of a different ethnic background.
This is partly being done against those who believe in the right to carry arms, anyone who can't see that is blind, blind, blind. And it WILL hurt that right to carry. Watch and see.
The black person was killed, what the hell are you rambling about??

Apples Oranges
Jason

Ashland, KY

#109515 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
<quoted text>I've been reading all about that corruption, all the way to Eric Holder as I understand. I am not surprise one bit, are you? That mine and my husbands tax dollars have been paying for these protests and the organization and deployment as well as training for them is atrocious!
I used to live in Fla and still have many relatives there in Jacksonville and St Augustine. Just hope everybody will be safe.
I figured this is why Obama wants to confiscate all our guns, so we can't fight back at times like this.They would sure have the advantage over us.
Uncle Tab

United States

#109516 Jul 11, 2013
Don't come to a gun fight with a bag of Skittles
Uncle Tab

United States

#109517 Jul 11, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>\
Not all Muslims are bad.But the Muslim brotherhood is. I worked in the medical profession for years before retiring and I worked with many of them. There were no nicer people. Many of them came to America to get away from the harshness.
My husband's niece married one and lives in his country and she is happy.
But in another area of the country, a very poor Muslim family lived in shanty conditions.
The father found a piece of tin {an old tin sign] with a couple of American letters of the alphabet written on it.[he couldn't read] He used it to patch a leak in his roof.
When it was discovered, he and his wife and children and other family members [his mother and father]were drug out of their house and killed.
On one of niece's visits back to America she brought the newspaper with her so we could read it.{ I guess "see it" would be a better word, as I couldn't read a word of it,}
Many Muslims have came to America to get away from the terror .
Now we have bad ones here and they aren't going away.
You have seen that that yourself with all the acts of terrorism here since 9/11 and lately the Boston pressure cooker bombings.
Then we agree in something finally. Not all Muslims are of the Brotherhood and not all Muslims are evil people.

Other republicans can learn from you.

Glad you stepped up and said that.

Since: Dec 11

#109518 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Shot him after he was backing away?? That does explain the shot being 3 to 5 inches from the body.
And none of your people will agree with that. You're going out on a limb. If someone is backing away, that's not self defense, it's murder, correct?
In the few seconds we have to react anyone might still retaliate.
If you run over a yellow jacket nest with a lawn mower will they give chase to get even?
Anger is powerful stuff...who knows what happened? Like I said before the Press and the POTUS made the emotional case early on; who would come forward with all the press and Obama on the opposing side?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109519 Jul 11, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we know whats wrong with you.You want to matter......Poor you.
LMMFAO as he KEEPS posting to me.

You are a slow one.... Have to admit that.

:-D maybe you'll figure it out..... But from past experience, my guess is no.

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#109520 Jul 11, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Tree! How you doin today?
Hear about the Judge in the Zimmerman case giving the jury the OK for a manslaughter option?
Not the best advice for a lawyer to try to get the judge to only have the murder charge.... His job is to get his client the best possible deal out of this situation.
Just odd to me that the lawyer Zimmerman has thinks this is a slam dunk for him and not worrying about his clients best interest.
Guess the national coverage has went to his head.
Hey, Tabs! Nope, I hadn't heard it, just now sitting down. I may turn on HLN and try to catch some coverage. So they can decide between murder 2 or manslaughter? Speaking of dumbaces, did you see AL on here talking to herself all night?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109521 Jul 11, 2013
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to live in Fla and still have many relatives there in Jacksonville and St Augustine. Just hope everybody will be safe.
I figured this is why Obama wants to confiscate all our guns, so we can't fight back at times like this.They would sure have the advantage over us.
........ Guess we back to gun grab lies again.

This is what people hate because I use THEM to prove themselves. To be an idiot.

Please post a link to the executive order that Obama has for a gun grab.

No excuses..... No BS, just the truth.

I know you'll make some sort of excuse, because what you said isn't FACT.

But what the hell..... I'll give you a chance..... Like I've given everyone else..... Who have failed.

No excuses, no back peddling.... Just post the proof backing what you say.

(Watch this LMAO)
Self Preservation

Elizabethtown, KY

#109522 Jul 11, 2013
You people on the left should be very concerned. The states prosecuting attorney just said a little while ago that someone is supposed to take a beating with a fist before they have a right to defend themselves! I guess he'd like to throw out "aggravated battery" from what he is saying. You better not get hit people, you'll just have to suck it up!!

Ok, well, George did take a beating with fists before shooting, that is clear. Now what?

You can't make this stuff up! Apparently getting beat with someone else's fist is no big deal to him.

So, the judge is striking the instruction that the "following is not illegal or a crime", Good God, people are truly screwed!
Uncle Tab

United States

#109523 Jul 11, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
In the few seconds we have to react anyone might still retaliate.
If you run over a yellow jacket nest with a lawn mower will they give chase to get even?
Anger is powerful stuff...who knows what happened? Like I said before the Press and the POTUS made the emotional case early on; who would come forward with all the press and Obama on the opposing side?
Not many adults are out in the rain. As kids, we (least I did) wished it rained hard so the road would flood and we could play in it and have fun.

No one was out and about. Happened in between buildings not on a street corner so I can understand no one seeing what happened.

It's not like anyone (either party) were loud until the confrontation.

You're correct about adrenalin running high, still doesn't give him a pass.

You can't get your ass beat then as the other person is moving away (stop the beating) shoot them then claim it was self defense.

Of he can't figure these serious things out in his head, he didn't need a gun and that's another reason to have mental evals for everyone who owns any gun.

It won't affect those of us who aren't insane and can't handle what happens when you chase a stranger down then get you ass beat for confronting them.

But this also gives some people thenthought that if they are following someone for no reason and that person confronts them, the one who was following/harassing them can shoot the person and claim self defense.

Very slippery slope here.

This could affect our gun rights in a very bad way. You all will surely blame Obama, but you all are behind it in some way. You have to realize that?
Uncle Tab

United States

#109524 Jul 11, 2013
Self Preservation wrote:
You people on the left should be very concerned. The states prosecuting attorney just said a little while ago that someone is supposed to take a beating with a fist before they have a right to defend themselves! I guess he'd like to throw out "aggravated battery" from what he is saying. You better not get hit people, you'll just have to suck it up!!
Ok, well, George did take a beating with fists before shooting, that is clear. Now what?
You can't make this stuff up! Apparently getting beat with someone else's fist is no big deal to him.
So, the judge is striking the instruction that the "following is not illegal or a crime", Good God, people are truly screwed!
She also threw out that Zimmerman started the confrontation because of following Martin.

Ehhh.... We'll call it an even trade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min guest 63,944
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 22 min Weepy 75,588
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 24 min WarForOil 83,073
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 34 min Farter 720
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 35 min BOiaF 4,649
Election Who do you support for Commissioner of General ... (Oct '10) 36 min Farts Again 420
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 58 min NO SHRILLary in 2016 100,967
More from around the web