'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#108637 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
My "loving" Family has just got back from their 'vacation' on the "houseboat" ...
And INVITED "ME" for a cook-out!
Whether you dirty dog libTARDS
WANT TO believe THAT or NOT ...!!!
So ...
Au Revoir ...
I'm NOT "running" away!
I'm just 'going away' for a while!
You said you were on the houseboat the other day.

They booted your ignorant ass off the boat because you're an idiot.

But sure..... They're coming over.... To drop off their laundry for you to do for them.

LMAO
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108638 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston Profile
Comments
Badges
Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN

Jay
Paris, TN

Sock tag team ARI/JAY. hahaha Too funny.

Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered -

He was a teen, still a child despite his size. He WAS walking away. You racist hero Zman chased him with a gun after being told not to by the dispatcher. He profiled that kid and shot him for no reason. He was the aggressor. You are a despictable troll who I hope has no children or ever will. GOD help them if you do.

DITCH MITCH

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108639 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Hang on, Uncle Tab will email you his Personal Info and account information forthwith!
There you are!
Can you stop saying Trayvon Martin had a record now? It's untrue. You even posted a link saying so.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108640 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Hang on, Uncle Tab will email you his Personal Info and account information forthwith!
Read back a bit old stale and out of touch republican..... I made that joke already.

Guess you're too stupid to come up with your own shit sonyoubsteal my jokes?

Again..... Unoriginal republican fucktard.

Try to keep up old timer crime fighter hero!

:-D

Idiot!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108641 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he is a dumbass, racist, bigot repuke?
He didn't think anyone would read past his choice excerpts. A kid is dead because he was racially profiled, plain and simple. We have the teabaggers and repukes to thank for all the awakening of racism in our country.
They are still in denial that PRESIDENT Obama is black and WHITE. It kills them. Now they say Michelle is too. Instead of taking the GOD given opportunity with a biracial PRESIDENT to bring the races closer like that LOVE THY NEIGHBOR and we are all BROTHERS AND SISTERS concept taught by JESUS, those idiots pull the sheets out of their closet and do their best to divide the country and TAKE IT BACK to pre Civil Rights days. How ironic huh?
While they keep dreaming of yesteryears and the days of slavery etc...the MAJORITY will continue to win elections and move FORWARD. Try as they might they will never "re-invent" themselves anytime soon. They will spazz out when we elect our first WOMAN President. hahaha Bunch of backward dumbass repukes, they never learn. Bunch of lemming tools.
DITCH MITCH
Priceless!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108642 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to sleep, your shift isn't for six hours and we don't need you tired. A tired Jay is a trick-less Jay.
Isn't it funny how these dimwhits read a post of two and then just jump in and make fools of themselves??

They can't even read HERE let alone any other type of research.

Amazingly ignorant..... The whole bunch of fucktards!

Location hidden

#108643 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
"Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered -"

He was a teen, still a child despite his size. He WAS walking away. You racist hero Zman chased him with a gun after being told not to by the dispatcher. He profiled that kid and shot him for no reason. He was the aggressor. You are a despictable troll who I hope has no children or ever will. GOD help them if you do.
DITCH MITCH
HELL YEA!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108644 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Aristocles son of Ariston Profile
Comments
Badges
Aristocles son of Ariston's Favorites
East McDowell, KY
Paris, TN
Jellico, TN
Jay
Paris, TN
Sock tag team ARI/JAY. hahaha Too funny.
Oh gee, sorry, we are talking about a near six foot 170 pound football player being a child? Ok, so we're not allowed to reference the innocent who have no choice and can't walk away from being murdered -
DITCH MITCH
They're scared if black folks..... Add bring racist idiots.... There ya go.... Republican Party.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108645 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
There you are!
Can you stop saying Trayvon Martin had a record now? It's untrue. You even posted a link saying so.
I know you probably know this, but this dimwhitted will just copy and paste some dumb shit over and over and claim he's right.
It's what they do when they don't have a leg to stand on.
Low IQ types do that alot.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108647 Jul 7, 2013
RepubliCONS wrote:
Of course ARI/JAY would pick out what he thinks is truth about this teen. Yet these were in that article as well:
The Miami Gardens teen who has become a national symbol of racial injustice was suspended three times, and had a spotty school record that his family’s attorneys say is irrelevant to the facts that led up to his being gunned down on Feb. 26.
A lawyer for the dead teen’s family acknowledged Trayvon had been suspended for graffiti, but said the family knew nothing about the jewelry and the screwdriver.
“It’s completely irrelevant to what happened Feb. 26,” said attorney Benjamin Crump.“They never heard this, and don’t believe it’s true. If it were true, why wouldn’t they call the parents? Why wasn’t he arrested?”
Trayvon was shot to death Feb. 26 while serving out his suspension in Sanford, where his father’s girlfriend lives. A neighborhood watch volunteer called the police to say he saw someone in a hoodie who looked high on drugs, and was suspicious because he walked too slowly in the rain. The unarmed teenager carried Skittles and iced tea, and was talking to his girlfriend on the phone, records show.
The boy’s checkered school record was of little importance to the thousands of people who descended on the city’s civic center for a special city council meeting. Speaker after speaker blasted the investigation and demanded the police file charges in the case.
“We want to reaffirm that we too are in pursuit of truth and justice,” Mayor Jeff Triplett said.
Participants included bus and carloads of people from Miami, including some from Trayvon’s church.
Wearing a T-shirt declaring “I am a man,” Miami Homicide Sgt. Ervens Ford was among them.
“This is personal,” Ford said.“I have a son that age. I am getting ready to release him to the world. I have to expose him to things like this. I also have a 12-year-old. I have to be realistic about it: It very very well could have been either one of them.”
Like so many black fathers in America, Ford finds himself schooling his sons on what clothes to wear, what to say to a cop. He calls it “conflict resolution.”
“That man was following him around the way he was, placing Trayvon in fear. Had Travyon shot him and claimed ‘Stand Your Ground,’ Trayvon would have been arrested,” he said.“I’m saying this having been law enforcement for 25 years. I am saying this, and it is my conviction.”
Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/26/2714778...
Even if he did the things ARI/Jay thinks was justification for this wannabe cop to shoot him dead. instead of listening to the dispatcher to stop chasing him, he would be alive with nothing more than a package of skittles and a walk to his dad's girlfriends. The real COPS would have cleared him of any wrong doing. If he was a black cop wannabe shooting a white gangbanger wannabe as you repukes call him it would be a different story, now wouldn't it you bunch of racist bigots.
DITCH MITCH
you know what?
a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom.
"The jury is to disregard the last statement" is meaningless.
"This witness's testimony is stricken from the record" is meaningless.
OJ was acquitted because an inept prosecution held that jury captive from January 23 til July 7...in a case that should have taken two weeks.
"These assholes always get away."
"Sir, we don't need you to do that."
Our friend Ari can tell you...both principles in a fight are defending themselves....he won't, because he has no balls, but he could.

If Zimmerman shot Martin thinking that his life was in danger, then he was justified...clearly.
I would rather Martin walk home,'looking like he was on drugs','looking at houses'... mixed his skittles and cough syrup, slept like a fucking baby...instead of being fucking dead.

countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#108648 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And they are all parents! I don't get it! No compassion, just excuses and rationalizations for his behavior. And there are none.
In
their world there is no black and white. It's just
white. In my world,wrong is wrong. Had it been
a white child, same scenario, I would have been
equally devastated. Hate can't hide it's ugiy face.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108649 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to sleep, your shift isn't for six hours and we don't need you tired. A tired Jay is a trick-less Jay.

Your post shows your ignorance, change the subject so you don't have to answer re: what the discussion is about.

So you'd rather be a thief, you say, than a murderer? Oh, but you support the murderer's of the innocent also, under the guise of "pro-choice, just like your lib sister, the idiot who doesn't want to recognize that 17 year olds do not like to be called children.

Seventeen year olds can be emancipated in the courts - and many of them have been tried as adults.

You're whacked in the head. But I concur, and I will defend your rights.....the right to remain stupid!

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#108650 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Wooden Desk w/COMFY cushion!
NO smells HERE!
NOT 20 hours a day ... EITHER!
~-~
no smells?
lololol
pork rinds don't have a smell?
or cats?
...try to tell them your wooden desk and your comfy cuhion doesn't smell like Hot C..

Since: Dec 11

#108651 Jul 7, 2013
They "tried" to bury the truth about Trayvon, but the fact remains...The Miami Herald dug it up!
The "School Police" tried to hide information on all young black criminal behavior, had they not taken that misguided approach, Trayvon might have been caught and been in some help program or under house arrest!

Location hidden

#108652 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post shows your ignorance, change the subject so you don't have to answer re: what the discussion is about.
So you'd rather be a thief, you say, than a murderer? Oh, but you support the murderer's of the innocent also, under the guise of "pro-choice, just like your lib sister, the idiot who doesn't want to recognize that 17 year olds do not like to be called children.
Seventeen year olds can be emancipated in the courts - and many of them have been tried as adults.
You're whacked in the head. But I concur, and I will defend your rights.....the right to remain stupid!
Face it, no one is talking to you about abortion right now. So get over it, this isn't your show. Midnight is your time to shine.

Location hidden

#108653 Jul 7, 2013
They "tried" to bury the truth about Trayvon, but the fact remains...The Miami Herald dug it up!
The "School Police" tried to hide information on all young black criminal behavior, had they not taken that misguided approach, Trayvon might have been caught and been in some help program or under house arrest!
Ohh. So he might have been placed under house arrest had they taken the right approach. I see.
So he wasn't placed under house arrest and has no juvenile record. Is that correct?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108654 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohh. So he might have been placed under house arrest had they taken the right approach. I see.
So he wasn't placed under house arrest and has no juvenile record. Is that correct?
Here comes the spin factor!

You go girl! Own him like a cheap horse!

(No cruelty was done to any animal when posting this)

:-D
Uncle Tab

United States

#108655 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?
a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom.
OJ was acquitted because an inept prosecution held that jury captive from January 23 til July 7...in a case that should have taken two weeks.
Our friend Ari can tell you...both principles in a fight are defending themselves....he won't, because he has no balls, but he could.
If Zimmerman shot Martin thinking that his life was in danger, then he was justified...clearly.
I would rather Martin walk home,'looking like he was on drugs','looking at houses'... mixed his skittles and cough syrup, slept like a fucking baby...instead of being fucking dead.
Democrats have a perfect batting record today as usual.

This one hits it out if the park.

Facts..... Those pesky things republicans can't deal with.
Jay

Paris, TN

#108656 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you know what?

How many times have you served on jury duty?

A jury's decision has everything to do with the facts and evidence presented.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#108657 Jul 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
My "loving" Family has just got back from their 'vacation' on the "houseboat" ...
And INVITED "ME" for a cook-out!
Whether you dirty dog libTARDS
WANT TO believe THAT or NOT ...!!!
So ...
Au Revoir ...
I'm NOT "running" away!
I'm just 'going away' for a while!
haha batshit crazy loon..lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min LOL 80,672
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 68,170
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min ga libs low IQ n ... 59,573
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 20 min 123picture 169,643
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Not Landrieu 4,515
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 34,655
Who are you voting for in the Kansas Governor r... 3 hr The Kangaroo 40
More from around the web