'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 253346 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108677 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
i wonder why she wasn't invited onto the "houseboat"
They saw the tape too!

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#108678 Jul 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
I bet if burned your liberal racist asses when you found out Zimmerman wasn't a White man! Too funny! lol
asses? elaborate
Uncle Tab

United States

#108679 Jul 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful! Someone may drop a house on you! And you couldn't find a clue if Trayvon's ghost jumped out of it and mugged your @$$!
See what I mean about these uneducated tools and misinformation?

He wasn't mugging anyone, but these racist cowards live in so much fear, they HAVE to lie.

You're nothing but a liar ari. But hey..... The truth isn't something you'd know anything about anyway. Batman the Crime Fighter! LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#108680 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Careful! Someone may drop a house on you! And you couldn't find a clue if Trayvon's ghost jumped out of it and mugged your @$$!
Awful way to be.

Trayvon Martin didn't have a juvenile record. You don't have to admit that you were wrong but you should stop lying because you do know better.

And when we know better, we do better!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108681 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who doesn't understand the facts you nincompoop!
He said, "a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom."
BS! not all true at all. We based our decision and we were told to - on the evidence and the FACTS!!! If there wasn't enough fact or evidence, we could be told to dismiss the argument....but it's FACTS and proof, you stupid-ass clown! Get it?
Since when does a 14 year old know shit about serving jury duty?!!! Liberal dumb ass as usual.
You really didn't understand what he said obviously.

It's a comprehension issue. You're an idiot. That edited video fooled you so I understand how you have issues with the simple things.

I repeat.... The Republican Party.... Trickle Down Stupidity Since 1981!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108682 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
READ the Miami Hrald Article!
Maybe you won't "misunderestimate" the entire point of said article.
School Police Cover Up for young blacks:
What they did not know was Martin’s background. Sanford Police Department (SPD) investigator Chris Serino, for instance, said publicly of Martin,“This child has no criminal record whatsoever.” He called Martin “a good kid, a mild-mannered kid.”***The media almost universally sustained this tragically false narrative.***
Martin had the seeming good fortune of attending school in the Miami-Dade School District, the fourth-largest district in the country and one of the few with its own police department.
***For a variety of reasons, none of them good, elements within the SPD and the Miami-Dade School District Police Department, or M-DSPD, conspired to keep Martin’s criminal history buried.***
As part of its mission the M-DSPD was allegedly trying to divert offending students, especially black males, from the criminal justice system. As the Martin death would prove, the M-DSPD diverted offending students to nothing beyond its own statistical glory.
Point made; end of discussion, no "official record" is the story they "tried" to stick to!
Point made? What criminal record?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108683 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Awful way to be.
Trayvon Martin didn't have a juvenile record. You don't have to admit that you were wrong but you should stop lying because you do know better.
And when we know better, we do better!
His school bus had 11 windows and a ramp.

That's why he types so much shit. He's just ignorant. Coverups everywhere they turn. But nothing ever come if it. So he just lies over and over. Repeat it often enough it becomes fact. Republican logic

Perfect idiot!

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108684 Jul 7, 2013
<quoted text>
don't need a clue. What criminal record?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108686 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
They saw the tape too!
lmao
Uncle Tab

United States

#108687 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Point made? What criminal record?
They can argue this all they want, doesn't matter for 2 reasons,
1) Zimmerman didn't know who he was. He wouldn't have any clue what his record is. Innocent until proven guilty. That's his right.
2) his record wasn't brought up in the trial. So poor dumb ari strikes out with both.

But it's fun watching him be scared of a black school kid who's passed away.
Uncle Tab

United States

#108688 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the one who doesn't understand the facts you nincompoop!
He said, "a jury's decision has little to do with the facts of the case. They base their decision (individually) on every single thing that happens in the courtroom."
BS! not all true at all. We based our decision and we were told to - on the evidence and the FACTS!!! If there wasn't enough fact or evidence, we could be told to dismiss the argument....but it's FACTS and proof, you stupid-ass clown! Get it?
Since when does a 14 year old know shit about serving jury duty?!!! Liberal dumb ass as usual.
http://www.factcheck.org/2009/12/truth-on-the...

YOU posted a video that YOU said Obama admitting he was a Muslim. In the about article, it shows how the video was edited.

YOU believed it, even tho it's a lie. THAT'S what Calvin meant dumbass. Once someone heard something they can't 'unhear' it.

Maybe your 8th grade education comprehension skills are nonexsistant, but facts are facts. If someone is told not to use something said in a trial, doesn't mean they won't.

It's amazing how DUMB you people are.
Jay

Springville, TN

#108690 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You really didn't understand what he said obviously.
It's a comprehension issue. You're an idiot. That edited video fooled you so I understand how you have issues with the simple things.
I repeat.... The Republican Party.... Trickle Down Stupidity Since 1981!
No, you didn't understand what I said, clueless!

Same ole shit from you from morning 'til mid- night. Don't you ever get off this thing and do something constructive beside sit here all day and call people names? Your poor girlfriend, she went out and got groceries, gas in the car, fixed supper and you didn't even know she was gone. You are so obsessed with proving nothing, you live in your own world.

Poor lonely old man!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108691 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
don't need a clue. What criminal record?
He's skipping and jumping again. LMAO

MAYBE WE're in for another crime fighting story?

:-D

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108692 Jul 7, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were there? You know that Zimmerman wasn't going back to his car when Martin "approached him" and punched him in the nose? Who do you get your eye-witness facts from? Funny how you seem to know all the facts of the case that conflicts with the real facts of the case in the courtroom. You sit back and wait for your hero (cowvin foolish) to say something then you jump on his words like stink on shit and get the rumors rollin', don't ya? Ah, how sweet. You've finally got a friend. Climb out of cowvins froot loop ass for a few minutes and you just may learn what's going on around you. You are one of those desperate cling-on's that waits and waits for your hero to say something and then you come up behind them saying, "yeah, that's right, that's what I'm saying". LMMFAO Smoochie, smoochie...come up for air, cling on! You'll suffocate because uncle flabby says it's real crowded in cowvins penny!
LMAO
LMAO
LMAO
cowvin's ass? cowvin's penny??? sometimes a penny......somebody call Ziggy.
Jay

Springville, TN

#108693 Jul 7, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I want a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I'm sorry were you saying something?

That's all ya got huh? Well, you read it or you wouldn't have responded.....you are SO ignorant!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108694 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you didn't understand what I said, clueless!
Same ole shit from you from morning 'til mid- night. Don't you ever get off this thing and do something constructive beside sit here all day and call people names? Your poor girlfriend, she went out and got groceries, gas in the car, fixed supper and you didn't even know she was gone. You are so obsessed with proving nothing, you live in your own world.
Poor lonely old man!!!
We were gone since Fathers Day, just got back a few days ago.

Just make up stories as you go..... Republicans are dishonest and decietful.

Don't get mad..... Facts are facts.... It's a free country. I can do this all I want. Freedom of Speech ya know.

I guess I struck a nerve pointing out how stupid and gullible you are with doctored YouTube videos? Sorry you're son stupid jay.... It's your own fault.

Now you and ari wipe away each others years and toughen up. It's not good to show how weaknyoubare in places like this. lol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108695 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, he's afraid of me. Debate over.
Pretty sure that's how he wins.

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108696 Jul 7, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
That's all ya got huh? Well, you read it or you wouldn't have responded.....you are SO ignorant!!!!
extra exclamation points!!!!how graphic!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108697 Jul 7, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly, he's afraid of me. Debate over.
Pretty sure that's how he wins.
He's won here before?

“ Trumpanzees...”

#108698 Jul 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
he springs from the closet in a tiara, a tutu, and pink ballet shoes.....oops!... that's his normal attire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,502
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Lakota 107,544
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill in Dville 88,123
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 hr Another Damn Cons... 96,742
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Diamond Eugene 83,896
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Harry 753
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon johnnyboy 633
More from around the web