'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Dec 11

#108294 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "well". People type WELL. You may be a great typist, I guess, but you never type great.
<quoted text>
Your question mark belongs OUTSIDE your quotations, at the end of your QUESTION. Also, "Spell check police" is not a sentence, thus requiring no period.
<quoted text>
It's "you're", genius.
<quoted text>
This one is so far from a proper sentence, that I'm not sure how to correct it.
Now, can we all agree that EVERYONE makes grammar mistakes? This was just from the previous page. The only point being made about grammar mistakes is that a brain possessing an IQ of 152 should not allow for so many of them.
Is sarcasm beyond "your" grasp! I made intentional "misakes".

Bring your best Liberal argument on any current event and I will evaluate it.
In other words get your $#it together...and bring it!

“Equal Opportunity”

Since: Apr 13

Blasphemer

#108295 Jul 6, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
hey dipstick ...
yeah you !!!
You don't have to 'type' GREAT ...
to be BRILLIANT!
:)
how would you know?

“I was born a poor, black child”

Since: Jan 07

that weren't no easy thing

#108296 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!
Welcome!:)

#108297 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hmmmm Snowden is running out if places to run.
His days are numbered!
I don't think so, seems his options have multiplied!

Bolivia, Nicaragua and Venezuela are granting asylum!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/06/v...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108298 Jul 6, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO@ you purposely make typos in damned near every post.

I don't believe a word that you out here.

You are an idiot!

There ya go republicans...... This idiot and the crackhead is why we laugh at you dimwhits every damned day.

That's why elected republicans live you ignorant asses! Easy targets!

Clown!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108299 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think so, seems his options have multiplied!
Bolivia, Nicaragua and Venezuela are granting asylum!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/06/v...
Sad thing is, many more countries wont let him in their airspace..... His options are dwindling very quickly.

He needs to be executed with a drone. Or put in the same spot in the ocean with bin Laden. Heh
Uncle Tab

United States

#108300 Jul 6, 2013
I'd bet money a Seal Team 6 member has a head shot on him right now, no matter where in the world he is.

#108301 Jul 6, 2013
so sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you seriously not step away from topix long enough for a bbq? Your poor children, whom you refer to as distractions....
I said "I have children, and many distractions" I never said my children are distractions! You libtards always see what you want and then pounce on your own misunderstanding.

I'm not texting while driving, and I'm not posting while "misunderestimating" either!

Is there one Liberal out that who isn't totally ignorant?

#108302 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Is sarcasm beyond "your" (<<< whytf did you quote that?) grasp!(where's your ? mark?) I made intentional "misakes".(hey, look! you got ONE of these sentences right!)
Bring your best Liberal argument on any current event (insert comma, sugar-britches!) and I will evaluate it.
In other words (again, comma) get your $#it together...and bring it!
I'm sorry, I merely grabbed the first post I came to of yours on the previous page. Would you like for me to take a gander at your other posts so that I can further prove my point? I didn't think so.

I don't have a liberal argument, as I see no point at this time. My guy is president, and your disgust of that fact doesn't change anything. I chime in when I'm bored enough, or when I need to vent. Day to day defense of my political views is being adequately carried out by Uncle Tab, Calvin, wtf, and the likes.

My sht is perfectly together. I'm not the one dragging my laptop around to family bbqs.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#108303 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
you think AL is a genius, how can anything you say matter?
Uncle Tab

United States

#108304 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you think AL is a genius, how can anything you say matter?
FACT!

#108305 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad thing is, many more countries wont let him in their airspace..... His options are dwindling very quickly.
He needs to be executed with a drone. Or put in the same spot in the ocean with bin Laden. Heh
Snowden is a whistleblower who exposed an outrageous abuse of power! It just so happens it was during Obama's watch, would you feel the same if it had been exposed while Dubbya was acting POTUS?A drone? are you serious? Are you just going for the shock value as you so often do while posing as a teenager?
Was your old account was banned?
Cornelius Scudmister!
I doubt you realize how your idiosyncrasies tell on you!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/05/e...

#108306 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I merely grabbed the first post I came to of yours on the previous page. Would you like for me to take a gander at your other posts so that I can further prove my point? I didn't think so.
I don't have a liberal argument, as I see no point at this time. My guy is president, and your disgust of that fact doesn't change anything. I chime in when I'm bored enough, or when I need to vent. Day to day defense of my political views is being adequately carried out by Uncle Tab, Calvin, wtf, and the likes.
My sht is perfectly together. I'm not the one dragging my laptop around to family bbqs.
I am a J.R.R. Tolkien...just not of you.

"I am not going to tell you my name, not yet at any rate.' A queer half-knowing, half-humorous look came with a green flicker into his eyes.'For one thing it would take a long while: my name is growing all the time, and I've lived a very long, long time; so my name is like a story."
J.R.R. Tolkien (The Two Towers). Alas Treebeard, I do know you!
Uncle Tab

United States

#108307 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Snowden is a whistleblower who exposed an outrageous abuse of power! It just so happens it was during Obama's watch, would you feel the same if it had been exposed while Dubbya was acting POTUS?A drone? are you serious? Are you just going for the shock value as you so often do while posing as a teenager?
Was your old account was banned?
Cornelius Scudmister!
I doubt you realize how your idiosyncrasies tell on you!
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/05/e...
He's nothing but a spy.

It tells alot about how stupid you are when some idiot goes all over the world running his mouth off and giving terrorists information on how we are tracking them.

But then again your school bus was very short and had a ramp, so I can understand how your dumbass doesn't understand that fact.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#108308 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I said "I have children, and many distractions" I never said my children are distractions! You libtards always see what you want and then pounce on your own misunderstanding.
I'm not texting while driving, and I'm not posting while "misunderestimating" either!
Is there one Liberal out that who isn't totally ignorant?
out that who?
is that Latin?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#108309 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard
another scumcaster sock ...
Uncle Tab

United States

#108310 Jul 6, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
out that who?
is that Latin?
I guess that's why he raises his IQ every few weeks..... The more mistakes he makes, the smarter he thinks he is?

By October he should be up to 175.

:-D

#108311 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that's why he raises his IQ every few weeks..... The more mistakes he makes, the smarter he thinks he is?
I was trying to be semi-nice to him, since we DID have a nice conversation the other day. But man 'o man did he throw a tantrum when he was proven wrong. I'm not sure how someone with such a colossal IQ can be so easily fascinated by judging icons either. I outnumbered all their silly votes on the last page in hopes of teaching them its irrelevance. But I feel it was all in vain...***shakes my head***...they will never understand. Poor fellas.

“Equal Opportunity”

Blasphemer

#108312 Jul 6, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
and a 20th grader
Uncle Tab

United States

#108313 Jul 6, 2013
treebeard wrote:
<quoted text>
I was trying to be semi-nice to him, since we DID have a nice conversation the other day. But man 'o man did he throw a tantrum when he was proven wrong. I'm not sure how someone with such a colossal IQ can be so easily fascinated by judging icons either. I outnumbered all their silly votes on the last page in hopes of teaching them its irrelevance. But I feel it was all in vain...***shakes my head***...they will never understand. Poor fellas.
Happens every time I prove him wrong as well. He goes ballistic and whines and just repeats over and over he's right.

It's fan to slap that idiot around. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 16 min Stray- Dog 3,750
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 min boxer 62,119
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min bacon hater 72,247
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Max 81,806
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Reality Speaks 34,861
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Obama Bitches 100,352
Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 5 hr fheeurgd 8,665
More from around the web