'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 252888 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Oct 11

Murray, KY

#107780 Jul 3, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
When did this turn into face book?
You gonna post an adorable picture of your kitty making boom boom in the litter box next?LOL
Pass my posts on by my brother!
Simple..huh?

Or would you like to discuss the socioeconomic status of post communists china, and please don't say a country that now engages in
free market trade and the stock market is still somehow communist!
So bore me with some political jargon that has your uninformed a&&
in some kinda of rebellious frame of mind. Of which you nor anyone with notions of blaming the current or even former administration for Americas problems...if you ever care to sit down and read the real history of just the last hundred years of our nations existence you'll find eye opening discoveries of what ever problem nags your
helpless soul!

PEACE
tofy
Besara

Des Moines, IA

#107781 Jul 3, 2013
Trolls are Vile wrote:
<quoted text>
This Besara fool is so obsessed with this website that he even started his own thread where all his personalities are talking amongst themselves. His endless cheesy insults and judging icon love included! Be careful not to let him "Stomp" you! LOL!!!!
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/owensboro-ky/...
Awww, now you're running around crying to anyone that will listen to your incessant whining. Poor little thing. Hasn't mommy used the diaper rash ointment on you of late?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 11

#107782 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Fair enough!
May I ask you this?
Do you believe or perhaps just maybe think that humanity could have a collective consciousness?
Interested in your thoughts on this!
PEACE
tofy
My side hurts!

haven't laughed that hard in a long time,

I doubt he has the depth of thought to actually consider the concept.

Okay dude, YOU wear the crown this week!

All hail King Tofy!(I will salute with a cold brew also).

Murray, KY

#107783 Jul 3, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree,and then some.
I believe the public is just starting to realize how advanced this information gathering technology has become over the last 10 years or so.
I think the Government has enough information already to pretty much single people out and exploit them in dam near any way they see fit.
The last year alone has changed the entire scope of the consequences elections will have in the present,not the future,cause its already here in that regard.
You see let's take this comment and exam it for a moment.
First your government has since the first days of J Edgar Hoover
had the ability to spy and keep records on any American citizen of their choosing. Including Presidents of the United States and any one they deemed a threat. Information is POWER!
Now do you have a cell phone? If so get rid of it..if you're that paranoid, because you hold in your hand a tracking device Pure and simple.
As for the computer you use..destroy it take a blow torch a burn the hard drive into nothing. you are giving anyone the right to check up on your behavior yes behavior. it's cal POL....patern of living
your every move or the circle you move in is recorded for future purpose if you are involved in a suspicious event!

Now you can completely disappear from the radar screen so to speak, but it takes determination, of which i seriously doubt you have the ability to do so...so keep talking nonsense and worrying about being watched if you continue to be part of the technological world. Dumba$$!

PEACE
tofy

Murray, KY

#107784 Jul 3, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My side hurts!
Thanks for he salute ARI!

Just sitting here waiting on some relief...counting the minutes.lol
PEACE
tofy

#107785 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"it is a PR stunt"?
there's no way to prove THAT, you just pulled that out of your ass, hope you didn't dislodge your head. I know the instructions are hard to read in the dark.
And the smell, I imagine, is grossly Ladylike. hehehe.
A gift for you:

"Aquarius-
Watch out for a tendency to be too pedantic and painstaking today. Although you don't want to do things in a slapdash way, there's no need to get so caught up in minor details...that you make no progress at all. Beware of someone who wants to argue every point; and may a stickler for doing things by the book. A lot of your time could be wasted if you aren't careful."
Doesn't really matter (Aquarius), just fits you today.

#107786 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for he salute ARI!
Just sitting here waiting on some relief...counting the minutes.lol
PEACE
tofy
Hey bro, I found a way to make my blackberry wine in 10 days!
I can artificially speed up the process, and it has a higher proof when I'm done. Same yeast, same sugar. Going to see if it works with peach and watermelon next!

BTW I know you probably don't care "who is who" but C is just another sock. Check out some of his responses to AL and you will see what I mean.

“ Trumpanzees...”

Since: Apr 13

..a basket of deplorables

#107787 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
May I ask you this?
Do you believe or perhaps just maybe think that humanity could have a collective consciousness?
PEACE
tofy
when I think of 'collective consciousness', it's something completely outside the realm of Metaphysics, or Theistics.
The ideas and ideals that govern (or guide)behavior and attitudes and morality...there's no doubt they exist. Unfortunately, they are more conscience than collective, lol

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107788 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
I can artificially speed up the process, and it has a higher proof when I'm done. Same yeast, same sugar. Going to see if it works with peach and watermelon next!
BTW I know you probably don't care "who is who" but C is just another sock. Check out some of his responses to AL and you will see what I mean.
dump in a half gallon of vodka? hahahahaha

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107789 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Check out some of AL's responses to Hot C

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107790 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
A gift for you:
"Aquarius-
Watch out for a tendency to be too pedantic and painstaking today. Although you don't want to do things in a slapdash way, there's no need to get so caught up in minor details...that you make no progress at all. Beware of someone who wants to argue every point; and may a stickler for doing things by the book. A lot of your time could be wasted if you aren't careful."
Doesn't really matter (Aquarius), just fits you today.
horoscopes always fit, that's the idea, dipshit. and God forbids it, like he does guys sucking cock, only more often....so there's that.

#107791 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
dump in a half gallon of vodka? hahahahaha
No just at cherry Kool aid to that!
Or Hi C fruit punch!(Vodka that is).

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107792 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
My side hurts!
you misunderestimated me

“ Trumpanzees...”

#107793 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
No just at cherry Kool aid to that!
Or Hi C fruit punch!(Vodka that is).
my dad is a zymurgist.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#107794 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see let's take this comment and exam it for a moment.
First your government has since the first days of J Edgar Hoover
had the ability to spy and keep records on any American citizen of their choosing. Including Presidents of the United States and any one they deemed a threat. Information is POWER!
Now do you have a cell phone? If so get rid of it..if you're that paranoid, because you hold in your hand a tracking device Pure and simple.
As for the computer you use..destroy it take a blow torch a burn the hard drive into nothing. you are giving anyone the right to check up on your behavior yes behavior. it's cal POL....patern of living
your every move or the circle you move in is recorded for future purpose if you are involved in a suspicious event!
Now you can completely disappear from the radar screen so to speak, but it takes determination, of which i seriously doubt you have the ability to do so...so keep talking nonsense and worrying about being watched if you continue to be part of the technological world. Dumba$$!
PEACE
tofy
YIKES!

You're sensitive like a petite flower,eh?

Murray, KY

#107796 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
when I think of 'collective consciousness', it's something completely outside the realm of Metaphysics, or Theistics.
The ideas and ideals that govern (or guide)behavior and attitudes and morality...there's no doubt they exist. Unfortunately, they are more conscience than collective, lol
So would a man in Mongolia drinking kumis have a different consciousness than you or I?
If not..we share a collective consciousness with him do we not? He must provide the same things that nurture you and i to his people/family..Maybe we eat differently, but our conscious is this same!
The rule of nature provides morality...thats where the trouble begins
mankind has always thought we have the right to dictate morality!
But collective consciousness guides us all...but we refuse to except
that fact and fail to communicate that to all people.
PEACE
tofy

#107797 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you misunderestimated me
Did you use WolframAlpha?

http://www.wolframalpha.com/

#107798 Jul 3, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
my dad is a zymurgist.
I'm just a wino.

Murray, KY

#107799 Jul 3, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
YIKES!
You're sensitive like a petite flower,eh?
Oh pick on the hippie! Just what I thought no depth!

PEACE
tofy
beardie

Lexington, KY

#107800 Jul 3, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
May I ask you this?
PEACE
tofy
Finally. Someone speaking my language. It's about time this "political" thread talked about reality, and not some nationwide game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min jeb stuart 88,056
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Realist 6,486
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 96,705
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 1 hr amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Norton 107,464
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
Election IN Property Tax Cap Amendment, Public Question 1 (Oct '10) Nov 24 and keep going 1,311
More from around the web