'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 233372 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#107500 Jul 1, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
The Separation Of Church and State
The phrase "separation of church and state" does not appear anywhere in the Constitution. Thomas Jefferson wrote that the 1st Amendment erected a "wall of separation" between the church and the state (James Madison said it "drew a line," but it is Jefferson's term that sticks with us today). The phrase is commonly thought to mean that the government should not establish, support, or otherwise involve itself in any religion.
It is there in plain English but you Special Ed types cannot comprehend so get down to the Food Stamp Office Cheeser.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#107501 Jul 1, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Again , you have proven your lack of ability to read and understand. For your information --it ain`t there!!
The phrase isn't in the Constitution, but the idea is.
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof ...." the First Amendment

Jefferson wrote, "I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof,' thus building a wall of separation between Church & State."... in a January 1, 1802 letter by Thomas Jefferson, addressed to the Danbury Baptist Association in Connecticut.
Idiot
Uncle Tab

United States

#107502 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
IF I wanted a whino(ER)...
I'd HIRE one :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =IdgKkjM4DTsXX
That's all you do is whine..... That's what you cowards do.:-)
Uncle Tab

United States

#107503 Jul 1, 2013
Why does EVERY republican copy and paste??

Every one of them.

Need we say DRONES any more?

They're all drones.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#107504 Jul 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Every one of them.
They're all drones.
but with no fire power
Uncle Tab

United States

#107505 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
but with no fire power
Completely agree!

What rebuttal do they have with such important issues such as DOMA?'It was Clinton's'

It's amazing how dumb these people are and they're main concern is everything being 'republican' no matter what the damage to our country is.

Since: Dec 11

#107506 Jul 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Every one of them.
They're all drones.
Perhaps its to demonstrate the "proof" that our argument is both "valid" and "Sound". Our argument are "logical" and therefore TRUE! Like the debate with wtf about the phrase "separation of church and state.

His argument was proven to be invalid and unsound, therefore it was/is "untrue".

Why do detectives collect evidence?

Why does a judge or jury consider evidence?

A witness like Rachel Janelle can lie...and then be discredited by her own testimony and evidence "presented".

We present "evidence" to support our arguments; that's why we beat you, day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day, sorry...had to rub it in.:-)
The fact that you would present that question shows your limited comprehension of how a true argument is won.

#107507 Jul 1, 2013
BTW that post contained a "cut/paste" for repetition...just for FUN!
Uncle Tab

United States

#107508 Jul 1, 2013
And let's not forget what republicans are doing for immigration assures democrats the Latino vote for decades to come.

They wanna do it their way..... How's that gonna work out for you idiots?
Uncle Tab

United States

#107509 Jul 1, 2013
BTW that post contained a "cut/paste" for repetition...just for FUN!
Just proves my point.

That you for letting your stupidity prove my point yet again.

Notice I didn't need to copy and paste the facts in my post?

(How's the gun grab lie and the professors union working out for you?)

Heh

#107510 Jul 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves my point.
Heh
That was "in your face" sarcasm...you stood there staring up, yet never able to grasp it!

BTW that was just to yank your chain...again!

Vacation proxy? Chi Town Hustler now?

Say hello to Rahm.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#107511 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
That was "in your face" sarcasm...you stood there staring up, yet never able to grasp it!
BTW that was just to yank your chain...again!
Vacation proxy? Chi Town Hustler now?
Say hello to Rahm.
and you straight to undressing Uncle with your thoughts...

#107512 Jul 1, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Just proves my point.
Heh
Present "one " of those as a "deductive argument" IF YOU CAN!
I highly doubt your ability to present a logical argument, your thoughts seem to jump like a frog on a hot rock!

#107513 Jul 1, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and you straight to undressing Uncle with your thoughts...
...3rd grade tactics again!

grab your hat and face the corner Willie Olson!

#107514 Jul 1, 2013
Be back later claim some fake victories now...

I'll correct that when I get back.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107515 Jul 1, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Seperation of Church and State is in the First Paragraph you stupid pos.
WHERE did you learn "context" ...???
YOU DID NOT!
``````````
They have built their proverbial temple out of cards, like the separation of church and state.
They have virtually no idea the clause doesn’t exist in the Constitution.

---THEY HAVE
VIRTUALLY NO IDEA
the clause

--DOES NOT EXIST---

---in the Constitution---

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/new-statist-morali...
John the Patriot

Los Angeles, CA

#107516 Jul 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Perhaps its to demonstrate the "proof" that our argument is both "valid" and "Sound". Our argument are "logical" and therefore TRUE! Like the debate with wtf about the phrase "separation of church and state.
His argument was proven to be invalid and unsound, therefore it was/is "untrue".
Why do detectives collect evidence?
Why does a judge or jury consider evidence?
A witness like Rachel Janelle can lie...and then be discredited by her own testimony and evidence "presented".
We present "evidence" to support our arguments; that's why we beat you, day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day,day after, day after day, sorry...had to rub it in.:-)
The fact that you would present that question shows your limited comprehension of how a true argument is won.
DO YOU know "American Lady"? YOu "type" and "SOUND" just like him. An "Embarrassment" TO "America" and the human race in ~general~.
MOSTly an "embarrassment" to ~=PATRIOTS=~ LIKE ME!
John the Patriot

Los Angeles, CA

#107517 Jul 1, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHERE did you learn "context" ...???
YOU DID NOT!
``````````
They have built their proverbial temple out of cards, like the separation of church and state.
They have virtually no idea the clause doesn’t exist in the Constitution.
---THEY HAVE
VIRTUALLY NO IDEA
the clause
--DOES NOT EXIST---
---in the Constitution---
http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/new-statist-morali...
"riGHT!!!"

#107518 Jul 1, 2013
John the Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
DO YOU know "American Lady"? YOu "type" and "SOUND" just like him. An "Embarrassment" TO "America" and the human race in ~general~.
MOSTly an "embarrassment" to ~=PATRIOTS=~ LIKE ME!
Thank you for the compliment!

>:-)>
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107520 Jul 1, 2013
BTW Ari, I loved the book site you put on here the other day about God's Grace in America ...
from Post #107363

America on the Cusp of God's Grace: The Biblical Connection to the Stars and STRIPES
By Dennis G. Hurst

http://books.google.com/books...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Mgtn Res 91,130
Election Who's got your vote in the Massachusetts Attorn... (Oct '14) 31 min Not a criminal 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 43 min WhoaBuddy 82,954
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 5 hr NTMD8OR 85,332
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr MSRose 105,378
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 15 hr Chilli J 6,126
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Tue joseph santacruz 16,049
More from around the web