'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
95,001 - 95,020 of 150,034 Comments Last updated 35 min ago
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Oh LQQK.
I just "signed back in" as ILoveitHere.
signing in is for members only.
Alright, what do you call it when you have to "put a name in" ...???
Signing out ...

:D
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
TRY posting without putting something in!
SEE where THAT gets ya!
:)
lmao Don't hold your breath waiting for the democrat moron cult to understand. Humor them. They are searching for anything to discuss and put the focus on other than F&F and Benghazi democrat coverups, IRS scandal, spying on millions of law-abiding American citizens, Holder lying to a Federal Judge to get a warrant to spy on a Fox News reporter, the public humiliation of Putin and China's leaders disrespecting Obama and showing him to be a very weak leader, crazy Joe's shotgun shooting advice, the latest first family's African vacation that cost tax payers millions so Obama could visit with Mandella while millions more American families are hitting the poverty level, the latest General's scandal, the IRS crooks getting bonuses even tho Obama claimed they wouldn't because of his sequestration...on and on and on.

The hilarious part of all that...those cult morons think their strategy is actually working! Now how f*ckin' funny is that?
wtf

Horse Cave, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

ILoveitHere wrote:
Oh LQQK.
I just "signed back in" as ILoveitHere.
signing in is for members only.
Let's try simplifying so you can understand, 0-tay, green cheese lover?

Example: If a person is on the computer as John Doe and he leaves to go take a big dump and his wife gets on the computer while he is dropping his kids off at the pool (lol) and she is posting under the name of Jane Doe then John comes back from the john and he SIGNS BACK ON posting as John Doe then he has done what?

Anybody? Anybody from the left? Okay then, one of you mental giants just take a guess. Nobody? John Doe just signed back on as John Doe replacing Jane Doe. GET IT? LMAO

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

What??John,Jane,June,Johns,Doe s,Dear Abbey..Dear Abbey...
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, what do you call it when you have to "put a name in" ...???
Signing out ...
:D

Exactly! I have never signed in and I've been on here for way more than a year. The site is booked and it comes up as a forum. Click on the subject and your fake name is right there. You can change it anyway you want and come back and change it again.

Who gives a rats about being a member? That don't even make sense on a place like this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao Don't hold your breath waiting for the democrat moron cult to understand. Humor them. They are searching for anything to discuss and put the focus on other than F&F and Benghazi democrat coverups, IRS scandal, spying on millions of law-abiding American citizens, Holder lying to a Federal Judge to get a warrant to spy on a Fox News reporter, the public humiliation of Putin and China's leaders disrespecting Obama and showing him to be a very weak leader, crazy Joe's shotgun shooting advice, the latest first family's African vacation that cost tax payers millions so Obama could visit with Mandella while millions more American families are hitting the poverty level, the latest General's scandal, the IRS crooks getting bonuses even tho Obama claimed they wouldn't because of his sequestration...on and on and on.
The hilarious part of all that...those cult morons think their strategy is actually working! Now how f*ckin' funny is that?
Understand entirely ...
Sometimes "fun" playing 'cat & mouse' games with 'em tho ...
Topix is a GREAT stress reliever :)

Thanks for saying so ... ;~)

Good Night ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! I have never signed in and I've been on here for way more than a year. The site is booked and it comes up as a forum. Click on the subject and your fake name is right there. You can change it anyway you want and come back and change it again.
Who gives a rats about being a member? That don't even make sense on a place like this.
You got it Jay :)
Night
<3
Moonchild

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Don't tell me I'm clueless and what I said is spam. You apparently don't get it at all.

Once you have selected a Name, this name will appear on your post in any Topix, in any city, in any state where there is a Topix discussion. No membership needed. Just to prove a point I'm going to change my name to Moonchild....see?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Get it now?
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

As conservatives we don't ask for much.

HERE IS ALL

We WANT...

Obama: Gone!

Put "GOD" back in America!!!

Borders: Closed!

Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!

Language: English only!

Culture: Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before Welfare!

NO freebies to Non-Citizens!

Balance the budget. Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! We need it here! Charge them not us for our help! Fix the TAX CODE! And most of all

"RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!!!! "

Gotta love my conservative friends!!
8D
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

wtf wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll buy into that!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
HERE IS ALL
We WANT...
Balance the budget. Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! We need it here! Charge them not us for our help! Fix the TAX CODE! And most of all
8D
hard to regulate respect, Jaypanzee
Why not

Frenchburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Use dont tread on me from campton ky
That is what you signed up as Oblamer Ozombies
Moonchild wrote:
Don't tell me I'm clueless and what I said is spam. You apparently don't get it at all.
Once you have selected a Name, this name will appear on your post in any Topix, in any city, in any state where there is a Topix discussion. No membership needed. Just to prove a point I'm going to change my name to Moonchild....see?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Moonchild wrote:
you're clueless, and what you said is spam

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
HERE IS ALL
We WANT...
8D
Most of your wants are exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding. That's strange you would have so much in common.
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your wants are exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding. That's strange you would have so much in common.
What's your version of what liberals want?

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

A Closer look into the 'character" of Trayvon Martin-

Obama "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon"

Maybe he would, he might fit right into the Chicago thug administration!

http://patdollard.com/2013/06/trayvon-martins...
Hello

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Most of your wants are exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding. That's strange you would have so much in common.
Really? Did you read the list? That's really:
"exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding"

Really?
WOW

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Did you read the list? That's really:
"exactly what the Islamic Taliban are demanding"
Really?
He's a very slow learner.

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Brush mountain Ky

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

So many malcontents...so little time!
LOVE is the answer...

PEACE
tofy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••