'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107016 Jun 26, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of dodging...
Christians killing???????
The First Crusade

The First Crusade played a very important part in Medieval England. The First Crusade was an attempt to re-capture Jerusalem. After the capture of Jerusalem by the Muslims in 1076, any Christian who wanted to pay a pilgrimage to the city faced a very hard time. Muslim soldiers made life very difficult for the Christians and trying to get to Jerusalem was filled with danger for a Christian. This greatly angered all Christians.

One Christian - called Alexius I of Constantinople - feared that his country might also fall to the Muslims as it was very close to the territory captured by the Muslims. Constantinople is in modern day Turkey. Alexius called on the pope - Urban II - to give him help.

In 1095, Urban spoke to a great crowd at Clermont in France. He called for a war against the Muslims so that Jerusalem was regained for the Christian faith. In his speech he said:

"Christians, hasten to help your brothers in the East, for they are being attacked. Arm for the rescue of Jerusalem under your captain Christ. Wear his cross as your badge. If you are killed your sins will be pardoned."
Those who volunteered to go to fight the Muslims cut out red crosses and sewed them on their tunics. The French word "croix" means cross and the word changed to "croisades" or crusades. The fight against the Muslims became a Holy War.

Many people did volunteer to fight on the First Crusade.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/first_cr...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#107017 Jun 26, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so you know...
That is a sock belonging to Cornelius Scudmeister aka Uncle Tab aka ILoveitHere. Can't you tell by the vulgarity/tone/content?
Do you know any women who talks like HIM?
That's a negative.
And you can repeat it until you lose 30 lbs, you'll still be fat.

And wrong.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107018 Jun 26, 2013
Bumper Sticker Of The Day ...

"Tyranny isn't lurking around the corner.
You're looking "RIGHT at it"
~-~

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/06/2...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#107019 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Where were you when the same EXACT thing was said by Jay about Muslims? Not extremists, but all Muslims.
Where were you yesterday and every day before that, when your friends were calling the Muslim faith every vile thing they could think of? Could be a child of 5 or the sweetest little lady of 106. But she's scum according to your pals, because she's Muslim. She deserves a flea infested prayer rug, Or hadn't you heard??
What you have proven is that you are an insensitive, callous, heartless, myoptic, HYPOCRITE.
Please feel free to never respond to me again. Thanks.
I don't agree with desecrating ANY religion. I detest the Muslim extremist who want to kill and maim, but that is it.

I didn't see the posts you refer to, but it doesn't give you the right to say what you said.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107020 Jun 26, 2013
SUPREME COURT COUP
Exclusive: Joseph Farah speculates about coming persecution of demeaning 'bigots'

The news is reporting the U.S. Supreme Court has found the Defense of Marriage Act unconstitutional.

But that is not true.

That is not what happened at the U.S. Supreme Court at all.

In fact, there was no real effort at making a constitutional case against a duly enacted piece of legislation, passed overwhelmingly by the House and Senate with strong bipartisan support and signed by a Democratic Party president, Bill Clinton.

What actually happened at the Supreme Court was that five justices decided – and wrote in their opinion – that anyone who opposes same-sex marriage does so for no other reason than bigotry against homosexuals.

Do you think I’m exaggerating?

Read the words of the majority as written by Anthony Kennedy:“What has been explained to this point should more than suffice to establish that the principal purpose and the necessary effect of this law are to demean those persons who are in a lawful same-sex marriage. This requires the Court to hold, as it now does, that DOMA is unconstitutional as a deprivation of the liberty of the person protected by the Fifth Amendment of the Constitution.”

Notice what he is explicitly saying here: It’s because the purpose of this law was to demean people that it is unconstitutional.

Now is that correct?

Was that the purpose of DOMA?

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/supreme-court-coup...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107021 Jun 26, 2013
STUPIDITY: AMERICA'S GREATEST HEALTH HAZARD
Exclusive: Ted Nugent blasts 'Fedzilla' for enabling populace to remain 'lazy and dumb'

What once was one of America’s most respected medical institutions, the AMA has been afflicted with the stupid disease and has torpedoed its reputation with a single decision.

Don’t be surprised if next week the AMA recommends we drink eight ounces of warm hotdog water each day to improve our health.

Smart Americans hanging tenaciously to the last vestiges of common sense will view all future AMA statements and claims with a suspicious eye, as they know that Americans with too much blubber around their waists got that way due to choosing to mindlessly pile fatty foods into their hands and shoveling massive quantities into their pieholes.

Those obese Americans who are honest know that they got that way from eating too much fatty food and getting too little, if any, exercise. Eating too much and exercising too little is not a disease. It’s a lazy, nasty, unhealthy choice. So is stupidity.

Stupidity afflicts upwards of 50 percent of Americans. While there is a cure for stupidity like there is for obesity, many Americans find it easier being lazy and dumb. They believe they are entitled to be comfortably dumb while having others pay for their stupidity. Fedzilla agrees with them and rewards them.

Chronic stupidity is killing our republic. The gravest problem our republic faces: Stupid people vote.

The Founding Fathers surely must have forgotten to include a provision in our Constitution to prohibit stupid people from voting, or maybe people back then were more informed and responsible and not as stupid as they are today.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/stupidity-americas...
Jay

Paris, TN

#107023 Jun 26, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious?
Where were you when the same EXACT thing was said by Jay about Muslims? Not extremists, but all Muslims.
Where were you yesterday and every day before that, when your friends were calling the Muslim faith every vile thing they could think of? Could be a child of 5 or the sweetest little lady of 106. But she's scum according to your pals, because she's Muslim. She deserves a flea infested prayer rug, Or hadn't you heard??
What you have proven is that you are an insensitive, callous, heartless, myoptic, HYPOCRITE.
Please feel free to never respond to me again. Thanks.
Are YOU serious?!

That beautiful little Muslim girl screaming while they made her watch them butcher her parents....that's a faith?!!! That's something to believe in?

What will happen to her eh? She will be a pawn to some middle age man, his bride maybe? Sexually abused? Her life is destroyed because of that so-called faith, and you want us to believe Allah's teachings are a religion of peace? You get real! In our society today, we don't live in the middle ages. We don't behead people because they believe differently, or chop off their hands because they lifted a candy bar in a grocery store. We aren't talking about burning witches at the stake, but your people still do it. Don't talk to me about war, killing and bombings, I am talking about people, every day people, the kind who just want to live in this world and have the rights and freedoms guaranteed us by our constitution. We don't use our children as shields in battle. We don't mutilate their bodies for some mid-evil ritual. Strange men in our country don't beat someone else's wife or daughter in the public square because the wind blew her sleeve up and he saw her arm. WTH kind of religious nonsense is that?

That little girl.......the little MUSLIM girl haunts me ever since AL posted her picture, chained to that fence. My family would have adopted her if there was any way in hell we could have gotten her. So tell me about your religion of peace. I have eyes, and I have seen plenty of those videos and pictures of women being tortured, stoned and beaten by men while thousands watch and cheer. Do you really think those women in the square are cheering because they want to? They would be next if they didn't.

Go fly a burka somewhere.....you are a fool!!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107026 Jun 26, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Nugent is from Michigan, not Texas! Once again you just copy and paste, never taking the time to read and comprehend.
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!
TIR
Once again you ARE a L~I~A~R ...!!!
He lives in Texas NOW!

http://news.google.com/newspapers...

'Motor City Madman' Ted Nugent Turns Texan

Associated Press
Dec. 24, 2004

CONCORD, Mich.- The Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan. Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent says he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon. He said in a phone interview Wednesday that he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to Crawford, Texas, about 18 months ago.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/307655_.html

12/24/2004 02:15 PM
Ted Nugent turning Texan
By: Associated Press
CONCORD, Mich.-- The so-called Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan.

Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent said he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon.

Nugent said he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to the Crawford area about a year and a-half ago.

The rock guitarist is at his Michigan house in Concord, near Jackson, during the holidays to prepare for his Whiplash Bash tour.

Nugent also said he plans a New Year's hunting excursion with Texas Gov. Rick Perry.

Nugent, who said he supports President Bush “100 percent,'' said his new home is “right around the corner'' from Bush's ranch.

Nugent also said he's working with the Texas fish and game department, where he writes for a state publication on bow-hunting.

Nugent plans to keep his Michigan property.

http://austin.ynn.com/content/headlines/12764...

Got it???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107029 Jun 26, 2013
Benghazi Creeps Closer To Hillary Clinton

"They've tried to point a finger at people more senior than where we found the decisions were made," Pickering said, citing specifically Clinton and Undersecretary for Management Patrick Kennedy.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0624...

Clinton - prison by 2016
American Lady

Danville, KY

#107030 Jun 26, 2013
THE GIANT HAS AWAKENED!
Andrew Napolitano: American public is pushing back against its abusive government

This is not an academic argument. The oath to tell the truth –“the whole truth and nothing but the truth”– also makes those who intentionally mislead Congress subject to prosecution for perjury.

President Obama is smarter than his generals. He smoothly told a friendly interviewer and while not under oath that the feds are not listening to our phone calls or reading our emails. He, of course, could not claim that they lack the ability to do so, because we all now know that he knows they can.

These Snowden revelations continue to cast light on the feds when they prefer darkness. Whatever one thinks of Snowden’s world-traveling odyssey to avoid the inhumane treatment the feds visited upon Bradley Manning, another whistleblower who exposed government treachery, he has awakened a giant. The giant is a public that has had enough of violations of the Constitution and lies to cover them up. The giant is fed up with menial politicians and their media allies demonizing the messenger because his message embarrasses the government by revealing that it is unworthy of caring for the Constitution.

Think about that: The very people in whose hands we have reposed the Constitution for preservation, protection, defense and enforcement have subverted it.

Snowden spoke the truth. Knowing what would likely befall him for his truthful revelations and making them nevertheless was an act of heroism and patriotism. Thomas Paine once reminded the framers that the highest duty of a patriot is to protect his countrymen from their government. We need patriots to do that now more than ever.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/the-giant-has-awak...

Good Night *Patriots* <3

Location hidden

#107031 Jun 26, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Are YOU serious?!
That beautiful little Muslim girl screaming while they made her watch them butcher her parents....that's a faith?!!! That's something to believe in?
What will happen to her eh? She will be a pawn to some middle age man, his bride maybe? Sexually abused? Her life is destroyed because of that so-called faith, and you want us to believe Allah's teachings are a religion of peace? You get real! In our society today, we don't live in the middle ages. We don't behead people because they believe differently, or chop off their hands because they lifted a candy bar in a grocery store. We aren't talking about burning witches at the stake, but your people still do it. Don't talk to me about war, killing and bombings, I am talking about people, every day people, the kind who just want to live in this world and have the rights and freedoms guaranteed us by our constitution. We don't use our children as shields in battle. We don't mutilate their bodies for some mid-evil ritual. Strange men in our country don't beat someone else's wife or daughter in the public square because the wind blew her sleeve up and he saw her arm. WTH kind of religious nonsense is that?
That little girl.......the little MUSLIM girl haunts me ever since AL posted her picture, chained to that fence. My family would have adopted her if there was any way in hell we could have gotten her. So tell me about your religion of peace. I have eyes, and I have seen plenty of those videos and pictures of women being tortured, stoned and beaten by men while thousands watch and cheer. Do you really think those women in the square are cheering because they want to? They would be next if they didn't.
Go fly a burka somewhere.....you are a fool!!!!
Is this what he referred to as your "vile" comments? There isn't anything you have said here that I disagree with.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#107032 Jun 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you ARE a L~I~A~R ...!!!
He lives in Texas NOW!
http://news.google.com/newspapers...
'Motor City Madman' Ted Nugent Turns Texan
Associated Press
Dec. 24, 2004
CONCORD, Mich.- The Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan. Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent says he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon. He said in a phone interview Wednesday that he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to Crawford, Texas, about 18 months ago.
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/307655_.html
12/24/2004 02:15 PM
Ted Nugent turning Texan
By: Associated Press
CONCORD, Mich.-- The so-called Motor City Madman is officially turning Texan.
Michigan rocker and hunting activist Ted Nugent said he plans to get a Texas driver's license soon.
Nugent said he'll officially become a Texas resident in 2005, after moving his family to the Crawford area about a year and a-half ago.
The rock guitarist is at his Michigan house in Concord, near Jackson, during the holidays to prepare for his Whiplash Bash tour.
Nugent also said he plans a New Year's hunting excursion with Texas Gov. Rick Perry.
Nugent, who said he supports President Bush “100 percent,'' said his new home is “right around the corner'' from Bush's ranch.
Nugent also said he's working with the Texas fish and game department, where he writes for a state publication on bow-hunting.
Nugent plans to keep his Michigan property.
http://austin.ynn.com/content/headlines/12764...
Got it???
You poor thing, just stop and read what you posted. Well, never mind, you won't understand it, or you will deny it. So, you are calling me a liar because I told you that Nugent wasn't a Texan???? That's true dumbass!!!! You've got a serious case of HUYA! The man is from Michigan, born and raised. You can try to spin it anyway ya want, but that's the fact, and for some odd reason, you once again want to deny fact even when it is smacking you in the face. Nugent may want to play Texan all he wants, or all you want, but the man is still from Michigan,,, aka,,, "Motor City Madman". Huge DUH! Good Lord get your head out of your ass! That was so lame. Sigh! In a sic sort of way, I feel sorry for you. Wanna buy a belt?

TIR

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#107033 Jun 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And you need to face reality! I could care less what you buy. Feel free to live in your little paranoid world.
Now I'm paranoid??? Ha! Oh yeah, your a bushite, we're supposed be afraid of something, I forgot,,, NOT! Ok bushite, how paranoid should I be today? What is the bushite color of the fear code supposed to be today? Ha! You do remember the george WMD bush fear color code don't you? Ummmm , probably not! See, king george WMD bush knew he had to keep his sheep in line, and keeping them scared of something was the best and easiest way to control his flock. Soooo,,, since his sheep were so damn stupid that they didn't know how scared they were supposed to be, he made them a nice paint by numbers fear color code, just for them. My how we forget!

TIR

Location hidden

#107034 Jun 26, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I'm paranoid??? Ha! Oh yeah, your a bushite, we're supposed be afraid of something, I forgot,,, NOT! Ok bushite, how paranoid should I be today? What is the bushite color of the fear code supposed to be today? Ha! You do remember the george WMD bush fear color code don't you? Ummmm , probably not! See, king george WMD bush knew he had to keep his sheep in line, and keeping them scared of something was the best and easiest way to control his flock. Soooo,,, since his sheep were so damn stupid that they didn't know how scared they were supposed to be, he made them a nice paint by numbers fear color code, just for them. My how we forget!
TIR
My only "fear" is of what Obama is currently doing to this country. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but NOTHING he did compares to what Obama is doing domestically and internationally to this country.
Jay

Paris, TN

#107035 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this what he referred to as your "vile" comments? There isn't anything you have said here that I disagree with.

Specifically to your question, RH:

I am not aware that ILoveitHere is a he, but I couldn't care less what roll this person plays. My disdain for the Muslim religion is not what each individual believes, but how they try to shove their beliefs on every country they inhabit. In addition to that, they come to this country and want our judges to recognize Sharia law in our courts. I resent the way they treat the women of their culture and worse yet little girls. They know we have laws and a constitution that is suppose to guide us but that's irrelivant to them. They want us to change that to suit them and their ancient, barbaric beliefs. It is a horribly pathetic life for women to live like slaves under the hand of every man who chooses to belittle, beat or kill her. You have read the paper, you have seen stories of how Muslim men kill their own women in THIS country because of some obtuse belief that they are becoming "too Americanized." Like the father that killed his two teenage daughters. Then why come here? Stay where the majority favors your belief and Allah is your God.

Several years ago a highly educated American Muslim woman put up a web site. My daughter called me over to see the pictures she posted. Her plea was to all American women to please help these women and girls get financial assistance through donations to leave that country. These pathetic pictures and stories were specifically addressed to American women begging for their help to free these women. In the photos were little girls that had been raped and surgically traumatized - many of the women in the pictures were hidden under heavy veils so that all you could see were forlorn-looking eyes. Money was to be sent to a specific account and this American Muslim woman was hoping to get these women on a plane and out of that country. The site was pages long, and in those days it took forever with dialup to bring them up. My daughter booked the site and referred to it several times, when one night she went to log on and the site was no longer available. What it said exactly was, "This site has been taken down due to the demise of (and they gave her name). Someone had found it and killed her. Nothing more was ever known of this woman or the women she tried to save from that barbaric lifestyle.

I do believe there are peace loving Muslims. But their Quran is specific. You must be a Muslim if you believe in the Quran or you are not....you are an infidel. You can't have it both ways. ILiH here is a Muslim, and in my opinion she believes as they do. I have no use for any and all the above, therefore, no use for her !

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#107036 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
My only "fear" is of what Obama is currently doing to this country. I didn't agree with everything Bush did, but NOTHING he did compares to what Obama is doing domestically and internationally to this country.
You got that right. Obama is nothing like Bush. Obama has cut Federal Deficit spending in half. He has went from 750,000 jobs lost per month to a 40 straight months of job gains. He has ended the war that killed thousands of Americans looking for the WMDs that were never there. He has taken out Ben Laden. He has started the nation to a better health care system. You are correct. Obama is nothing like Bush.
demonicRats

Wayland, KY

#107037 Jun 27, 2013
no Obama is nothing like bush that's for certain bush was a man, Obama is a kid blaming anybody and everybody for his failures as a man
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107038 Jun 27, 2013
American Lady wrote:
STUPIDITY: AMERICA'S GREATEST HEALTH HAZARD
Exclusive: Ted Nugent blasts 'Fedzilla' for enabling populace to remain 'lazy and dumb'
What once was one of America’s most respected medical institutions, the AMA has been afflicted with the stupid disease and has torpedoed its reputation with a single decision.
Don’t be surprised if next week the AMA recommends we drink eight ounces of warm hotdog water each day to improve our health.
Smart Americans hanging tenaciously to the last vestiges of common sense will view all future AMA statements and claims with a suspicious eye, as they know that Americans with too much blubber around their waists got that way due to choosing to mindlessly pile fatty foods into their hands and shoveling massive quantities into their pieholes.
Those obese Americans who are honest know that they got that way from eating too much fatty food and getting too little, if any, exercise. Eating too much and exercising too little is not a disease. It’s a lazy, nasty, unhealthy choice. So is stupidity.
Stupidity afflicts upwards of 50 percent of Americans. While there is a cure for stupidity like there is for obesity, many Americans find it easier being lazy and dumb. They believe they are entitled to be comfortably dumb while having others pay for their stupidity. Fedzilla agrees with them and rewards them.
Chronic stupidity is killing our republic. The gravest problem our republic faces: Stupid people vote.
The Founding Fathers surely must have forgotten to include a provision in our Constitution to prohibit stupid people from voting, or maybe people back then were more informed and responsible and not as stupid as they are today.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/stupidity-americas...
Nugent is a draft dodging anti American Coward and you are a pos.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#107039 Jun 27, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn off the Faux you are already Retarded.
Uncle Tab

United States

#107040 Jun 27, 2013
Jay wrote:
Having grown up in a town where three Catholic churches had schools attached, I know for a fact that the majority of Latino's were Catholic and had their kids sent to the school attached to their church. These people are religious and believe in family, lots of children - and their belief in God is unshakable. I went to school with many of them and this is fact. They do not believe in aborting their children because they may cause them hardship or may be too many....they are a family loving people and will not support the murder of unborn babies. They will also not support anything Muslim and will have little tolerance for their kind of brutality. So they will never support Sharia law in our courts.
My best friend throughout my youth was Latino......and in their home was an alter of candles for prayers, and holy pictures here and there on the walls.
So don't speak so soon about them becoming Democrats and voting for the likes of Hillary and the other pro abortion baby killers.....you might be surprised at your lack of wisdom when it comes to them and their culture!
LMAO@Sharia Law ...... You idiots just don't learn!

And yes, Latinos will be democrat..... Just hold your breath and watch.

If they are so Christian, why are republicans making it so hard for them to vote? Hmmmm

Next!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min What I say xoxo 18,498
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min Mississippi gurl 150,166
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 38 min PASStyme2retireUR... 31,129
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 955
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Guest 399
Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr info 797
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••