'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 183309 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“I Walk On Water”

Since: Apr 13

..Just to PROVE I can.....

#106769 Jun 24, 2013
lane wrote:
<quoted text>
should be pretty clear. if u have faith and believe you can,u can
what's with the booming wheel-chair industry?
Oh, I see, no one has faith that the crippled can walk...
how convenient...you can't walk because your faith is weak..
(and your legs don't work)
stupidity squared

“I Walk On Water”

#106770 Jun 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Secondly, be honest and do not try to redirect with dribble...use real data, have I placed too much trust in you?
I'm here for laughs
you trust me?
lolololololol
it's drivel, not dribble

Since: Dec 11

#106771 Jun 24, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no so gullible...
respond to this:
http://flowingdata.com/2009/11/26/fox-news-ma...
2009? really?

“I Walk On Water”

#106772 Jun 24, 2013
Come on Ari, grow some balls...
pulled out of my ass?????
respond

“I Walk On Water”

#106773 Jun 24, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
2009? really?
is that all you got from it, professor?
193% of those polled picked one of these three to be the nominee
a hundred and ninety three percent.
really?

“I Walk On Water”

#106774 Jun 24, 2013
concession speech Ari?

“I Walk On Water”

#106775 Jun 24, 2013
forget the BatShit signal Ari, you lose.
Am Labia can not help you now
Sock Puppet quick...call Calvin a nasty name

“I Walk On Water”

#106777 Jun 24, 2013
Goodnight children
Hot C forgives you

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106778 Jun 24, 2013
WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—The United States government charged former intelligence analyst Edward Snowden with spying on Friday, apparently unaware that in doing so it had created a situation dripping with irony.

At a press conference to discuss the accusations, an N.S.A. spokesman surprised observers by announcing the spying charges against Mr. Snowden with a totally straight face.

“These charges send a clear message,” the spokesman said.“In the United States, you can’t spy on people.”

Seemingly not kidding, the spokesman went on to discuss another charge against Mr. Snowden—the theft of government documents:“The American people have the right to assume that their private documents will remain private and won’t be collected by someone in the government for his own purposes.”

“Only by bringing Mr. Snowden to justice can we safeguard the most precious of American rights: privacy,” added the spokesman, apparently serious.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit ...

Location hidden

#106779 Jun 24, 2013
Since his first day in office, President Barack Obama's foreign policy has rested on outreach: resetting ties with Russia, building a partnership with China and offering a fresh start with antagonistic leaders from Iran to Venezuela.

But the global travels on Monday of former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden highlight the limits of that approach. Leaders Obama has wooed -- and met recently -- were willing to snub the American president.

The cocky defiance by so-called "nonstate actors" -- Snowden himself and the anti-secrecy group WikiLeaks -- completes the picture of a world less willing than ever to bend to U.S. prescriptions of right and wrong.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/obama-snowde ...
Rex

Radcliff, KY

#106780 Jun 24, 2013
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.

Location hidden

#106781 Jun 24, 2013
Rex wrote:
Not to burst anyone's bubbles, but the liberties of data collections was started with President Bush in 2001 with the formation of "Homeland Security". This type of covert data collection has been going on since, without knowledge, permission or corroboration of other law enforcement agencies. Just so everyone knows.
It was passed by Congress and expanded what law enforcement can do.
----------

The USA PATRIOT Act of 2001 is an Act of Congress that was signed into law by President George W. Bush on October 26, 2001. The title of the act is a ten letter bacronym (USA PATRIOT) that stands for Uniting (and) Strengthening America (by) Providing Appropriate Tools Required (to) Intercept (and) Obstruct Terrorism Act of 2001.[1]

The act, as a response to the terrorist attacks of September 11th, significantly weakened restrictions on law enforcement agencies' gathering of intelligence within the United States; expanded the Secretary of the Treasury’s authority to regulate financial transactions, particularly those involving foreign individuals and entities; and broadened the discretion of law enforcement and immigration authorities in detaining and deporting immigrants suspected of terrorism-related acts. The act also expanded the definition of terrorism to include domestic terrorism, thus enlarging the number of activities to which the USA PATRIOT Act’s expanded law enforcement powers can be applied.

On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act:[3] roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" — individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_PATRIOT_Act

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#106782 Jun 24, 2013
Ari ran from C again??

Shameful. I'm embarrassed for you Ari.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106783 Jun 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>First I doubt if you work. And secondly:
The original Hyde Amendment was passed on September 30, 1976 by the House of Representatives, by a 207-167 vote. It was named for its chief sponsor, Republican Congressman Henry Hyde of Illinois. The measure was a response to the 1973 Supreme Court case Roe v. Wade which legalized abortion, and represented the first major legislative success by the United States pro-life movement, also known as the United States anti-abortion movement. Congress subsequently altered the Hyde Amendment several times. The version in force from 1981 until 1993 prohibited the use of federal funds for abortions “except where the life of the mother would be endangered if the fetus were carried to term.”[2]
On October 22, 1993, President Clinton signed into law the Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 1994.[3] &#8194;The Act contained a new version of the Hyde Amendment that expanded the category of abortions for which federal funds are available under Medicaid to include cases of rape and incest.[4] &#8194;
Yes sir I most certainly do work. Have since I was 15 y/o. I don't receive food stamps, Medicaid card, rent subsidy, welfare checks, etc......just a pay check with taxes and health insurance premiums deducted.

I don't care what you have copied and pasted about abortion....I believe in GOD's word not humans.

This is laws from ignorant and amoral people. Abortion is murder and will remain so till the end of time. GOD is bringing judgment on America now for what the majority of liberals and half of the Republican party have supported plus any ignorant supporters.

Whether you like it or even believe it--Abortion is murder of innocent babies.

Its not the woman choice to decide life or death for another human being.

Our judicial system is so screwed up. They support Roe vs. Wade to allow women to abort but if a pregnant woman, shall we say is in a car accident and she and baby died---its counted as two deaths.

So, actually they contradict their own laws by saying it is only a fetus and not a life.

Why do you want to kill babies so bad?

Do you get a thrill from it or what?
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106784 Jun 24, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>You think God was proud of him being stupid? Seemed to me the same as someone playing Russian Roulette and praying to God to protect them every time they squeezed the trigger.
GOD was proud of him for having faith in him to make the walk.

Jesus told the apostles they could walk on water only when their faith failed them did they sink.

How do you know he was playing Russian Roulette with GOD?

You know what this man felt and believes...don't think so.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106785 Jun 24, 2013
Syl wrote:
Did anyone watch the high wire walk across the Grand Canyon last night? Amazing!!! Took 22 minutes.
Another amazing thing was they were praying before the walk with family and friends , and Nick continuing to pray all the way across and they prayed after he finished.
I bet if any liberals were watching it drove them crazy.
I watched it. Was in awe of his devotion to GOD.

Obama must be seething. I can see fire coming from him and horns sticking out of his head.

I don't believe he is satan but he is definitely one of the false prophets Revelation warns us about. I believe Obama will be instrumental in bringing the end of time closer.

In other words, he is the personification of evil.
Reality

Frankfort, KY

#106786 Jun 24, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I "got IT"
you don't boi!
``````````
Jacques from Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
You post quotes from a third party and you tell me to carry on a "decent debate"? Are you kidding. You maybe contributed max 5 words to the above post.
And, I don't care about covenant, Exodus and chronology. You have sex with your mom or dad or sister or half-sister, you are committing an incestuous act. And, the medical consequences are well known, physical and intellectual infirmities to name just two. Were the latter two not a consequence of incest BEFORE it was declared verboten? If God is God, could he have not found a better way than incest to populate the earth? How'd he make Adam and Eve? Why did He just not continue thus?
AL said:
Just like God tested Job… and Peter… and even His own Son.
God asked Abraham to take what he treasured most,“your only son, yes, Isaac, who you love so much-“[3] out into the bleak wilderness of Moriah[4]. There Abraham would be required to “offer him up” in absolute dedication to the LORD.
I squirm in my seat as I read those words.
How could God ask that of one He called a friend?
Why would He?
Yet Abraham, father of our faith, didn’t ask those questions. He just went.
Setting off as the sun was rising over the desert, Abraham saddled his donkey, hoisting his young son on it’s back along with a bundle of wood for the sacrificial offering. All the boy knew was that he was on an adventure with his father and a couple of servants.
A strange entourage trekking across that barren land.
Three days into the journey, Abraham spotted way off in the distance that place where all his dreams would die.
And still he went.
When his little boy asked,“Father where is the lamb for the sacrifice?” Abraham must have choked on his answer.“God will yirah, my son.”[5]
Can’t you see them?
Father and son walking together towards death.
How God must have loved His friend in that moment. Did tears spill from the Father’s eyes as He watched the determined steps of a father willing to let his own son— his only son, die just because God said so?
At the last moment, God caught Abraham’s hand in His and provided a ram caught in the thicket to sacrifice in his son’s stead.
Can you imagine the worship that went on there on that mountain? Father and son, arms wrapped around each other in heart-pumping relief. Weeping, laughing, hollering, as shouts echoed off barren cliffs.
There was nothing tame about Abraham’s faith!
http://www.hespeaksinthesilence.com/2011/05/y...
He has 'tested' you ...
-n-
you have FAILED!
just like the pResident FAILS d-a-i-l-y ...!!!
``````````
you TOO boi
Praise GOD and thank you AL for your devotion.
tiki

United States

#106787 Jun 24, 2013
What?
Jay

Paris, TN

#106790 Jun 25, 2013
John Kerry is an idiot beyond words!

Barbaric Taliban Beheads Two Boys – Ages 10 And 16

http://www.westernjournalism.com/barbaric-tal...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#106791 Jun 25, 2013
Rex wrote:
The Repubs know but they are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. To them nothing has ever happened since Jan. 2009 that has been good or hasn't been Obama's fault. Most were pissed when Laden was ordered killed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min WhoaBuddy 67,323
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 16 min Stray- Dog 9,250
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Weepy 76,569
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr Big bad john 19,754
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 hr YOU JUST GOT OWNED 101,631
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 hr Hillary Clinton 35,387
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Mon dratt 6
More from around the web