'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
the

Hyden, KY

#106320 Jun 20, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Both of the "spying" programs were but in place during the Bush years. First in 2003 and 2006. You Repubs are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. It's just like the IRS thing. The head of the IRS when all this was going on was a Bush appointed person.
repub's get power they set all the crap up so they can revisit it when they loose. that's their plan but it has beard down to the ground, its been used so much all that falls for it is the warped repub's. that cant see the forest for the fog.the smoke from Bushes buts.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106323 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Both of the "spying" programs were but in place during the Bush years. First in 2003 and 2006. You Repubs are the most hypocritical bastards on the planet. It's just like the IRS thing. The head of the IRS when all this was going on was a Bush appointed person.
BOTH parties are corrupt to the core. Of course your ideological blinders won't let you see this.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106324 Jun 21, 2013
Calvin_Stoolpiss wrote:
<quoted text>
ok, I'll leave it there
Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106327 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
What was set up to do good has been twisted to do the works of "too far". As far as to the individual placed in charge, it becomes just useless information, when they are in lockstep with power hungry persons.

Consider it this way , If the guard pushes your food into your prison cell with a pole designed for that purpose, it is fine, but when the guard starts beating you with the pole , it has gone bad and too far.

Back up just a little , and consider the Democrats do not consider the basic purpose of all the invasion of privacy was for safety , then they forgot the Border is wide open, they invited into our Country many who switched to terrorism, wishing to kill all infidels . And they forgot to try to keep tabs on who and for what purpose illegals are here.

Now they talk of securing the Border when they forget to talk about finding out just who is here , why , and how many!11 million?Maybe 50 million. All that is wanted is to give amnesty and allow all of them to vote Democratic even when the Democrat running for office may be a really bad dud . I know , it is a mindset. But what would happen if every seeker for office was thrown out if they were lying when running? Could we even imagine what it would be like? 1
Louiston

United States

#106328 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
Always nice to hear from the trailer park skid mark. Will you be self-medicating again today?
Or is today the day you resume your normal daily activity of doing deep knee bends over fire hydrants?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106329 Jun 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The US is 4% of the worlds population. So you are implying that 300,000,000 Americans currently have NO health insurance? ObamaCare effects no one in a negative way that currently has health insurance. Unless you like an insurance company to raise rates or cancel someone when they are sick.
By the way, how does that Repub health care for America work? Oh that's right. You got enough money you have health care if not you die. Same plan they have in Somalia.
That is not at all what I am implying. You indicated Massachusetts was doing so well and Obamacare and Romneycare were exactly the same. I was indicating the difference in implementing health care in Massachusetts is much different than implementing it nationwide especially with the IRS involved and the cost.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#106330 Jun 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Will this hurt the President in 2016 you stupid pos?
What should happen---all realize this administration has been corrupt and full of misstatements . The vote in 2014 should correct this to Tea Party types . No more lying !
Syl

Ashland, KY

#106331 Jun 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
abortion is legal
Yes it is, made so by men. It's also immoral, made so by God.
Andy

Ashland, KY

#106332 Jun 21, 2013
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]

We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]

Since: Dec 11

#106333 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Good thing your mother turned and looked down while wiping and before flushing or you would have never seen your first birthday.
My friend from Iowa, not all proxies are secure; "Glype" have a hidden option which still allows a web browser to log your originating IP Address!

Learn all you can about your choices and then check some hacker forums for comments about vulnerabilities.

Also, there are many which are created by the very same people you want to hide from!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106334 Jun 21, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
My friend from Iowa, not all proxies are secure; "Glype" have a hidden option which still allows a web browser to log your originating IP Address!
Learn all you can about your choices and then check some hacker forums for comments about vulnerabilities.
Also, there are many which are created by the very same people you want to hide from!
Who are you posting this too? I don't have a proxy.
Besara is a Douchebag

United States

#106337 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
"Besara" was using other names yesterday to harass the Owensboro forum. He went into a complete psychotic meltdown defending his "Jesse" persona. He comes off like a 1st grader trying to win an insult contest.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#106338 Jun 21, 2013
Andy wrote:
Here's what I see's going to happen with Obamacare to all of us brought on by stupid people. All will pay the price with our health and our life.We know the IRS has been targeting certain people like the Tea Party and Conservatives for punishment. As of yesterday we learned they were targeting the Congress also. No wonder people we trusted are changing their views and becoming Liberals. They have had their hand in the cookie jar.[ but I digress]
We know the IRS is going to be over our healthcare now, and 1700 new employees [ the Death panels] will be hired by the government to permit or deny certain health care procedures.
Senior Citizens and people on welfare will be denied costly care. They can save a lot of $$ by eliminating these two groups of people.
Since the government has been spying on us, listening to our phones calls, face book , drones and on and on, now all they [the death panel have to do is bring up our name,social security # and see if we are friend or foe of Obama's OR POOR. If you are not contributing to the government, you are of no benefit to them, That will decide your fate.
[Remember little Sarah]
Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

Since: Dec 11

#106340 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Who are you posting this too? I don't have a proxy.
My mistake...since most Topix servers are "regional", and your posts show up on my regional server, I assumed you were "at least" posting from the Tri-State area.

Again all apologies.

Besara

Omaha, NE

#106341 Jun 21, 2013
Besara is a Douchebag wrote:
<quoted text>
"Besara" was using other names yesterday to harass the Owensboro forum. He went into a complete psychotic meltdown defending his "Jesse" persona. He comes off like a 1st grader trying to win an insult contest.
Lying sack of crap. You were trash talking and I kicked your ass and now you're whining to someone else about it.
I wasn't posting as any "Jesse". Meanwhile you went into full Sock Puppet Mode and made a complete ass of yourself.(Not that anyone hadn't already figured out what a douchenozzle you are.)
Keep trollin' sally, it's comical watching you soil your pink thong!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Besara

Omaha, NE

#106342 Jun 21, 2013
<quoted text>
My mistake...since most Topix servers are "regional", and your posts show up on my regional server, I assumed you were "at least" posting from the Tri-State area.
Again all apologies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KpRJkspkq0gXX
No harm done.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106343 Jun 21, 2013
Don't your queen loon or circus clowns EVER get out and enjoy some fresh air, fun, live a little life? You troll political sites 24/7 spitting your lies and trash talk or half truths. You are pathetic. How's that re-inventing the GOP going for you? hahaha Every day you continue to bring more people over to the DEM side with your racial comments and backward thinking. Please keep it up. Makes the elections a no brainer for the undecided. Who would want to vote for such racist, intolerant, close minded, stuck in the past losers? NOONE That is why we win elections. You repukes just can't help yourself with your racism in the year 2013. Get with the times. GOD is the only one who will judge people. When will you get that? YOU have no right to judge anyone for their lifestyles. Did you all quit eating Cheerios after you bombarded all comment sections with your hate and racist thoughts. Keep it up. Along with all that anti-government rants you should stay on the big brother's radar and your actions WILL have consequences. The world is made up of all types of people, they don't have to live life to your specifications. Got that!!! Bunch of losers.
Calm Down

Madisonville, KY

#106344 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Lying sack of crap. You were trash talking and I kicked your ass and now you're whining to someone else about it.
I wasn't posting as any "Jesse". Meanwhile you went into full Sock Puppet Mode and made a complete ass of yourself.(Not that anyone hadn't already figured out what a douchenozzle you are.)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I can only imagine the spit flying out of your mouth as you yell at the screen. What makes you so angry all the time? Do you feel constantly throwing out childish name calling makes up for whatever is making you so miserable in your personal life? Take some time off the computer and try to make some friends. There's so much more to life than fighting with anonymous people and wasting so much of your time seeing how many topix judging icons you can rack up.
RepubliCONS

Elizabethtown, KY

#106345 Jun 21, 2013
REPUKES just can't help themselves can they?

Local GOP leader resigns after rant on former Miss America

A GOP leader in Illinois called the biracial Erika Harold a "street walker" and "love child" in an email he sent to a Republican blogger.

SPRINGFIELD, Ill. An Illinois Republican official resigned from his leadership post Thursday amid outrage over an email in which he berated a biracial former Miss America as a "street walker" who could fill a law firm's "minority quota" if she loses her bid for Congress.

The controversy, involving a county GOP chairman in central Illinois who campaigned for U.S. Rep. Rodney Davis, created a new rift for Republicans already struggling to expand and attract women and minority voters.

Davis demanded the resignation of the county official, Jim Allen, after learning of what he called a "wrong, appalling and incredibly demeaning" email targeting Erika Harold, Davis' opponent in the March 2014 Republican primary.
Sent to Republican blogger Doug Ibendahl, the email referred to Harold as a "street walker" and "love child" of Democrats and suggested the Harvard graduate could fill a "minority quota" at a law firm should she lose the race.

Ibendahl, also a former party official, posted the email Wednesday on his website.

"I hope some of these bullies learn a lesson from this," he told the Associated Press on Thursday. "Our party has a huge branding problem nationwide, especially in Illinois. This guy's attitude sets us back. It's confirmation as to why women and minorities don't take the Republican party seriously."

Harold released a statement saying Allen's comments have "no place within public discourse."
Champaign County GOP Chairman Habeeb Habeeb who is staying impartial in the 13th District GOP primary was so offended by the comments that he left a message for Harold and personally apologized to her father.

"I don't see that kind of vitriol in everyday Republican circles," Habeeb said. "The party has changed and these things just set us backward."

The incident highlights the rocky path the national party has forged in recent months, with comments such as Allen's derailing efforts by the GOP to become more of a "big tent" organization.

After performing poorly at the polls in November, Republican National Committee Chair Reince Priebus released a "prescription" for the party's future. Along with changing its tone on social issues to win over younger and minority voters, the party would need to make a concerted effort to elevate more women, Priebus said.

Along with state party officials, Priebus on Thursday joined in the chorus calling for Allen's resignation, via Twitter.

"Chairman Allen's astonishingly offensive views have no place in politics. He should apologize and resign immediately," Preibus wrote.

Harold seeks to be catalyst for change in the GOP. When she announced her bid earlier this month, Harold said she believes she can help expand the party's voting base and reach people who don't traditionally vote Republican.

Former Illinois GOP Chairman Pat Brady, who stepped down last month after coming under fire from state central committeemen over his support of gay marriage, said comments like Allen's are an unfortunate distraction.

Without a Republican governor in Illinois or a Republican president to act as the party's "mouthpiece," Brady said, these comments only get more traction. But they also create a sort of wag-the-dog situation, working to block the election of Republican to those roles.

"We do need to welcome folks from all walks of life, regardless of where they come from, what they look like and what their policy preference is," Davis said. "There are no excuses for his behavior. I am not making any. I sure hope it doesn't affect my campaign."

http://news.msn.com/us/local-gop-leader-resig...

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#106346 Jun 21, 2013
Besara wrote:
<quoted text>Lying sack of crap. You were trash talking and I kicked your ass and now you're whining to someone else about it.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i found the root of your soiled pink thong obsession...your dead mother was wearing one...oooh oooh, that smell!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min WTSenior 1,323
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min xxxrayted 34,451
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min Mgtn Res 64,858
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 57 min sassy 100
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 hr 123pictures 164,645
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr TAMARA 79,467
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 hr Cyrus5590 61,510
More from around the web