'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 193569 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#105556 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So a wannabe cop puts a cap in the @zz of a wannabe gangsta...not seeing the problem here...
That's what all the racists here say.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#105557 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
He said he was going to take everyone's guns? When did he say he was going to 'take people's guns from them'
Sidestepping does not mean a fun grab, mental inquests to own guns, I'm all for it. Is that broad and side stepping??
Democrats have "proven" they are not trustworthy when it comes to the second amendment! They are not concerned with the United States Constitutional protections of legal law abiding gun owners!

DC. Gun Ban
Columbus, Ohio Gun Ban
Colorado, etc.
Why should we trust Obama?
How many promises has he made to his followers and broken?
"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" does not mean "with exceptions of an executive order".
Mental health and instant background checks, I would agree to, NOT BY ANY DECREE or EXECUTIVE ORDER! Not by a Republican, Independent or Democrat.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105558 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Make up your mind, just two days ago you said the main stream media turned on Obama..... You need to make up your mind crazy lady..... You can't keep your train of thought straight..... Pick something and stick with it
SQUIRREL!!!!!!
LMAO!(She won't catch that either lol)
THIS happened LAST YEAR dumchit!
BEFORE they REALIZED 0 was a "dumchit" like YOU!...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105559 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Shooting an unarmed kid with a pocket full of Skittles isn't you being right.... It's you being STUPID!
We've learned that you're stupid, people from other boards have learned you're stupid.
If so many people agree, the masses aren't wrong.... You ARE stupid.
lol
Shooting an unarmed kid with a pocket full of Skittles isn't you being right.... It's you being STUPID!...said DUMchit!

Skittles AND Arizona Watermelon Tea

MAKE *LEAN* drink!

TRAYVON MARTIN: ABOUT THAT "ICED TEA" AND SKITTLES...
May 28, 2012 Ė He bought Arizona Watermelon fruit juice cocktail.... flavored soft drinks have become a popular alternative to Sprite when making "lean".

Buy Our Book Here!

Monday, 28 May 2012
TRAYVON MARTIN: ABOUT THAT "ICED TEA" AND SKITTLES...

Ken Berwitz

We all "know" that Trayvon Martin was killed by George Zimmerman just after he had gone to a convenience store to buy "iced tea and skittles". And we all "know" that iced tea and skittles is about as innocent a purchase as there could be. All it does is satisfy an innocent young man's desire for a soft drink and candy, right?

Well, hold on to your hats. That may not be the way of things at all.

Much of what you are about to read was derived from a two-part analysis at something called theconservativetreehouse.com . I do not know this site and cannot speak either for its credibility or its motives. But every one of the links it provided, which I am using as the basis for my own commentary, checked out 100%. You can read the web site's entire analysis by clicking here and here - and I hope you do, so you can make your own judgment of its validity.

Now let's talk about the findings.

First off, Trayvon did not buy iced tea. He bought Arizona Watermelon fruit juice cocktail. That is 100% clear from the Crime Scene Photographs released to the press and published by the Orlando Sentinel.***Use the link I've just provided, scroll to photograph #50, and see for yourself.

http://partisan.blogs.hopelesslypartisan.com/...

***Pictures: Evidence photos released in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin
Evidence photos released by the Fourth Circuit Court State Attorney's Office and the lawyers for George Zimmerman in the shooting death of teen Trayvon Martin. Sanford resident Zimmerman has been charged with second-degree murder in Martin's death.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105560 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
So a wannabe cop puts a cap in the @zz of a wannabe gangsta...not seeing the problem here...
Thank YOU!
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#105561 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
An unarmed kid was protecting himself and was beating a stalkers ass an the coward stalker shot him.
He was told to not follow him but he did.
He had no guns or drugs on him and was walking home.
It's just that simple. Spin it anyway you like.... He's going to prison. If he would have not stalked the kid this would have never happened. It's again the law or suspious that a black kid is walking??
Profile much?
Zimmerman is a coward and the perfect reason people who have guns should be required to have a mental evaluation.
A Good Samaritan was returning home after a day volunteering at a children's hospital and noticed a self described gangsta attempting to perform a home invasion and attempted rape of a 9yr old girl with down syndrome. The Good Samaritan called 911 and requested respectfully that the police respond. The perp in an attempt to prevent the 911 call hit the Good Samaritan in the head with a large bottle and tried to stab the victim multiple times. During a struggle the gangsta tried to steal a commemorate gun that was to be presented to a wounded vet during a purple heart ceremony. The accidental discharge caused a fatal wound to the suspect. Although the Good Samaritan provided immediate emergency medical procedures that he often provides during his 6mos commission for the Peace Corp in under developed Nations, the suspect did not survive.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#105562 Jun 15, 2013
CaptainObvious2U wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have "proven" they are not trustworthy when it comes to the second amendment! They are not concerned with the United States Constitutional protections of legal law abiding gun owners!
DC. Gun Ban
Columbus, Ohio Gun Ban
Colorado, etc.
Why should we trust Obama?
How many promises has he made to his followers and broken?
"SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED" does not mean "with exceptions of an executive order".
Mental health and instant background checks, I would agree to, NOT BY ANY DECREE or EXECUTIVE ORDER! Not by a Republican, Independent or Democrat.
There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
Here's one that somewhat started them all:
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street."
It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."
One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.

Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nationís strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.
You were saying something about Dems banning guns??????????
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105563 Jun 15, 2013
From Post #105559

Much of what you are about to read was derived from a two-part analysis at something called

theconservativetreehouse.com . I do not know this site and cannot speak either for its credibility or its motives.

But ...

every one of the links it provided, which I am using as the basis for my own commentary, checked out 100%. <<--<<<

You can read the web site's entire analysis by clicking *here and **here - and I hope you do, so you can make your own judgment of its validity.

* http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/2...

As I have BEEN saying ...
HONEST Reporting by The Conservative Treehouse!
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#105564 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what all the racists here say.
Everyone is racist so no leverage there.

People that hate Zimmerman hate Mexicans.

People that hate Martin hate Blacks.

People that hate the 911 operator hate White People.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105565 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
It was Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967, "prohibiting the carrying of firearms on one's person or in a vehicle, in any public place or on any public street."
It was President George Bush, Sr. who banned the import of "assault weapons" in 1989, and promoted the view that Americans should only be allowed to own weapons suitable for "sporting purposes."
One of the most aggressive gun control advocates today is Republican mayor Rudolph Giuliani of New York City, whose administration sued 26 gun manufacturers in June 2000, and whose police commissioner, Howard Safir, proposed a nationwide plan for gun licensing, complete with yearly "safety" inspections.
Another Republican, New York State Governor George Pataki, on August 10, 2000, signed into law what The New York Times called "the nationís strictest gun controls," a radical program mandating trigger locks, background checks at gun shows and "ballistic fingerprinting" of guns sold in the state. It also raised the legal age to buy a handgun to 21 and banned "assault weapons," the sale or possession of which would now be punishable by seven years in prison.
Governor Ronald Reagan of California who signed the Mulford Act in 1967... said unc's bub.

THAT was in Caliornica ...
NOT nationWIDE dipstick!

They've HAD GANGS in CA for YEARS!

Now those LAWLESS THUGS are spreading nationwide!
That's WHERE you GET the most CRIMINALS doing school shootings ...
FROM pUnks affiliated with GANGS that they MET through the INTERNET!

BAN ALL technology like THAT for children!
Problems like THAT will recede!
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#105566 Jun 15, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>There have been absolutely MORE gun ban laws put in place by Repubs than any Dem ever thought of.
Great argument to show that the Republicans are the only serious party to protect our children by passing aggressive measures to prevent violent acts.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105567 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone is racist so no leverage there.
People that hate Zimmerman hate Mexicans.
People that hate Martin hate Blacks.
People that hate the 911 operator hate White People.
The RACE card has been "maxed OUT!
No longer WORKS in a "civilized society!

Only uncivilized people USE it!

Like unc & co!

Truth is TRUTH ...
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR you ARE!

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#105568 Jun 15, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to copy and pasting jokes tool. That's all you're good for.
And start giving credit for the jokes on where you got them, quit saying 'Thanks' when someone comments on them like they're you're jokes. That's just pathetic.
(I got em ALL riled up..... But they say I don't matter? How does that work? LMAO)
I never take credit for any of the jokes, but I do thank some of my friends for their kind words, because I genuinely appreciate them. Any fool can tell that those jokes've been copied and pasted, but it took you an extra long time to figure it out, didn't it? I finally understand what motivates you, Tabby! It took awhile to figure out, speaking of figuring out, but I've got it!!! YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME TABBY!!! You're jealous of the fact that I resigned the old cigarette factory and came to Texas and made a success of myself. Yep, you've finally realized that you can't hold a candle to me, and you can't stand it, can you? It's okay with me. I don't mind. I forgive you your oddities, as well as your jealousy, and I can understand why you would probably like nothing better than to bow down to Big Stevie's obvious superiority, but the thought is hurtful to you. Don't worry about a thing. Everyone who knows you knows that this is true, so go ahead and do it. No one will feel the lesser of you, if that's possible. Oh, and while you're down there, why don't you pucker up and kiss my old ass. You'd like to do that, too, wouldn't you? I really wish that you could have been more of a human, and that we could have had a decent exchange, but I find that exposing you is its own reward. You have a good day, Tabby, and I mean that!
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#105571 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
SLOW on the call, wouldn't YOU say!...
George Zimmerman WAS DOING his CIVIC duty!
Following THE Rules!
Even tho HE WAS NOT on duty!
do your duty, and take your useless
ass to the pasture. you contribute nothing to society. What a waste of taxpayers
dollars. Smh!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105573 Jun 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> do your duty, and take your useless
ass to the pasture. you contribute nothing to society. What a waste of taxpayers
dollars. Smh!
When "I" get READY to!
NOT until :)

You can't STAND IT ...
THAT I'm RIGHT AND Principled in a "consistent" way ... can you?

:)

Green IS NOT a good COLOR for you ...
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#105574 Jun 15, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The RACE card has been "maxed OUT!
No longer WORKS in a "civilized society!
Only uncivilized people USE it!
Like unc & co!
Truth is TRUTH ...
NO MATTER WHAT COLOR you ARE!
Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
Uncle Tab

United States

#105575 Jun 15, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
A Good Samaritan was returning home after a day volunteering at a children's hospital and noticed a self described gangsta attempting to perform a home invasion and attempted rape of a 9yr old girl with down syndrome. The Good Samaritan called 911 and requested respectfully that the police respond. The perp in an attempt to prevent the 911 call hit the Good Samaritan in the head with a large bottle and tried to stab the victim multiple times. During a struggle the gangsta tried to steal a commemorate gun that was to be presented to a wounded vet during a purple heart ceremony. The accidental discharge caused a fatal wound to the suspect. Although the Good Samaritan provided immediate emergency medical procedures that he often provides during his 6mos commission for the Peace Corp in under developed Nations, the suspect did not survive.
DUH!

One was commuting a crime one was not.

Big difference.

Next?
EXPERT

Cottonwood, CA

#105576 Jun 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
Everyone is racist, get over it.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#105577 Jun 15, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is you're a racist, anti-american
bed bound cripple.
ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!

Yeah ... you should ASK my neighbors
If ya KNEW who they were!

They'd TELL ya about the REAL me!

And how you would NOT want to MESS w/me!

I'm VERY easy going and likable ...
'til ya get on my BAD side!

you shug ain't SEEN nothing yet!
you ain't "worth" it!

;~)
Uncle Tab

United States

#105578 Jun 15, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
I never take credit for any of the jokes, but I do thank some of my friends for their kind words, because I genuinely appreciate them. Any fool can tell that those jokes've been copied and pasted, but it took you an extra long time to figure it out, didn't it? I finally understand what motivates you, Tabby! It took awhile to figure out, speaking of figuring out, but I've got it!!! YOU'RE JEALOUS OF ME TABBY!!! You're jealous of the fact that I resigned the old cigarette factory and came to Texas and made a success of myself. Yep, you've finally realized that you can't hold a candle to me, and you can't stand it, can you? It's okay with me. I don't mind. I forgive you your oddities, as well as your jealousy, and I can understand why you would probably like nothing better than to bow down to Big Stevie's obvious superiority, but the thought is hurtful to you. Don't worry about a thing. Everyone who knows you knows that this is true, so go ahead and do it. No one will feel the lesser of you, if that's possible. Oh, and while you're down there, why don't you pucker up and kiss my old ass. You'd like to do that, too, wouldn't you? I really wish that you could have been more of a human, and that we could have had a decent exchange, but I find that exposing you is its own reward. You have a good day, Tabby, and I mean that!
Thanking people for someone's else work.... How republican of you.

Plagiarism is a Nobel thing.

I find it funny you thanking people for others work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 13 min little miss tuffet 22,052
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 17 min like you 71,146
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 52 min Well Duh 81,548
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 12 hr Archie Bunker 8
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 19 hr Forever farting 20,003
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 hr DAN the SOLOsexual 102,242
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Fri Chilli J 6,074
More from around the web