'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102247 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The WHOLE nation would NOT be "depressed" if the libTARDS and corrupt people were NOT in charge ...!
Speaking of depressed. You are up early. Your shift doesn't start for another 3 hours. Meds wear off?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#102248 May 31, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
That's being a little generous, 6 votes.... But we can give them 6 votes. lol
Yay! Obama still wins!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102249 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS. Every part, everything that counts, every bit of the economy is better today than when Bush handed over to Obama.
Once again for you ignorant POS. Egypt has been receiving $1.3 Trillion dollars from the US ever since an agreement signed in 1976. The first jets ever shipped to them was during Reagan. The President can only give out to another nation $400K. Congress allocates money to Egypt NOT Obama you ignorant POS.
As far as the nations debt it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. Just like any credit card debt it works the same with US debt. Bush handed Obama a card with $5 trillion on it and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly charges. Obama has added LESS to the deficit than any President over the past 55 years. As a matter of fact it is half of what it was in 2010. All the $17 Trillion is Bush. Prove me wrong you ignorant POS or do you just want to post your IQ of baaaaa...
I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS...said dumchit!

I've NEVER understood the logic you TRY to present on this one :)
You type s-l-o-w OR "fast" and then put it on here ...

ALL at once ...
Explain that one ... ya dumchit!

:D

you can't EVEN come up with a "sharp/smart" byline/putdown :)
ya "dumchit" ...
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102250 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS...said dumchit!
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
yes, her meds have
worn off. "nurse"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102251 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of depressed. You are up early. Your shift doesn't start for another 3 hours. Meds wear off?
WHO called it your day to "watch" ME?
[stalker]
I'm old enuf to lQQk after myself ...
Been doing 'a FINE job" since I was 18 ...
Well actually 17, along with a child :)

With NO child support from the dad ...
Didn't want/NEED it ...
Rather be LEFT ALONE!

Back then I had "no idea" what the 'dole' was ...
NEVER been around it :)

1st ex-hubby sure knew tho ...
He had me fooled.
Into thinking he was "something" he WAS NOT!
Learned a lot ... out on my own ...

I was offered "help" ...
BUT ...
Back then we WERE RAISED ...
you make your bed ... you LAY in it!
So I "made" my way ...

NOT saying my parents didn't HELP some, but NOT "all the time"

Anything ELSE ya wanna know ...???
Where I can answer WITHOUT being too "personal" ...

Cuz you're NOT GETTING ...'personal'
ya dumchit!

#102252 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
you're tripping balls, sister
demonicRats

London, KY

#102253 May 31, 2013
please don't call these leftwingwhackadoodles shit, shit doesn't smell as bad and is a helluva lot smartern them
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102254 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO called it your day to "watch" ME?
[stalker]
I'm old enuf to lQQk after myself ...
Been doing 'a FINE job" since I was 18 ...
Well actually 17, along with a child :)
With NO child support from the dad ...
Didn't want/NEED it ...
Rather be LEFT ALONE!
Back then I had "no idea" what the 'dole' was ...
NEVER been around it :)
1st ex-hubby sure knew tho ...
He had me fooled.
Into thinking he was "something" he WAS NOT!
Learned a lot ... out on my own ...
I was offered "help" ...
BUT ...
Back then we WERE RAISED ...
you make your bed ... you LAY in it!
So I "made" my way ...
NOT saying my parents didn't HELP some, but NOT "all the time"
Anything ELSE ya wanna know ...???
Where I can answer WITHOUT being too "personal" ...
Cuz you're NOT GETTING ...'personal'
ya dumchit!
go ahead a/l, I'm listening girl.
Uncle Tab

United States

#102255 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS. Every part, everything that counts, every bit of the economy is better today than when Bush handed over to Obama.
Once again for you ignorant POS. Egypt has been receiving $1.3 Trillion dollars from the US ever since an agreement signed in 1976. The first jets ever shipped to them was during Reagan. The President can only give out to another nation $400K. Congress allocates money to Egypt NOT Obama you ignorant POS.
As far as the nations debt it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. Just like any credit card debt it works the same with US debt. Bush handed Obama a card with $5 trillion on it and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly charges. Obama has added LESS to the deficit than any President over the past 55 years. As a matter of fact it is half of what it was in 2010. All the $17 Trillion is Bush. Prove me wrong you ignorant POS or do you just want to post your IQ of baaaaa...
GREAT post and 100% FACT!! Every single word typed is absolute FACT!!

wtg injudgement! Hit the nail in the head. Not ONE republican will respond to this and be able to prove you wrong.... They just can't do it.

Keep up the great work!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102256 May 31, 2013
EFFORT TO OUST SHERIFF JOE FAILS
'After months of name calling, disparaging effigies and theatrics'

The effort to recall “America’s toughest sheriff,” Maricopa County, Arizona’s Joe Arpaio, fell short of the 355,000 voter signatures needed by yesterday afternoon.[:)]

Arpaio reacted to the outcome in a statement.

“After months of name calling, after the disparaging effigies and theatrics … this latest recall effort has failed,” the sheriff said.“This effort failed because the good people of Maricopa County, whom I’m honored to serve, rejected the wrongheaded idea of overturning an election.”

The recall campaign was launched by Respect Arizona and Citizens for a Better Arizona, which protested the sheriff’s aggressive approach to stopping illegal immigration, charging his office targets people on the basis of race, in violation of the Constitution.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/do-sheriff-joes-en...

NOW ... reckon they will QUIT
OR
do like Holder ...
and do something FRAUDULENT ... like judge shopping
OR
like the petitioners in Indiana that "fraudulently PUT 0 on the BALLOT to START with in '08

#102257 May 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
please don't call these leftwingwhackadoodles shit, shit doesn't smell as bad and is a helluva lot smartern them
you know a lot about shit, do you? you put your nose really close to measure the subtle differences in aroma , and even measure the intelligence OF SHIT!!...
Pro Tip

San Diego, CA

#102258 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
Instead of typing slow:

Try typing like a human being instead of a monkey pounding at a keyboard.
Uncle Tab

United States

#102259 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
Didn't need to come up with a put down..... Your dumbass reply is the putdown.

We don't even have to try to put you idiots down.... We type facts and THIS is the reply you give. It shows how that low education republican voters ignorance of the real issues and how dumb you all are about what's really going on as you cry about doom, gloom, and fear.

Thank You Superstupid!!

Location hidden

#102261 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL at once ...
ya "dumchit" ...
For people that are not very smart or low intelligence others must speak slower to them because they have trouble comprehending what it being said. It's obvious that this POS (baaaaaaa...) is of low intelligence so it is just a slur I throw in to point that out.
I also noted neither was there any reply to the truth and facts I posted about the US economy being better in all areas now than when Obama took office. Just Truth and Facts.
Uncle Tab

United States

#102262 May 31, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>For people that are not very smart or low intelligence others must speak slower to them because they have trouble comprehending what it being said. It's obvious that this POS (baaaaaaa...) is of low intelligence so it is just a slur I throw in to point that out.
I also noted neither was there any reply to the truth and facts I posted about the US economy being better in all areas now than when Obama took office. Just Truth and Facts.
You now have to pay more taxes because of this post..... You have to pay 3cents extra a year. That's the value of the American Crackhead is valued at because you OWNED her with this post!!

You're knock in' em down today!! LOL

Location hidden

#102263 May 31, 2013
demonicRats wrote:
A prime example of my point about low IQ. I believe I heard the same response from two people frighting in the 6th grade. How much education did it take for you to come up with this brilliant post?
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102264 May 31, 2013
man, the sodotards are really worked up today, state a couple of facts and they go copy paste crazy, all I have to say to that is, one more time, the MSLSD battle cry, baaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102265 May 31, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
bush had Americas babies in a foreign country
looking for WMD'S. DAM SHAME.
LOLOL, Bush, oh Bush, why did you let hussein oblamer inherit the worst economy in U.S. history from himself, he said he would fix it, he said he would cut the deficit in half, he said all you repubs wanted to take away social security and medicare, now look what happened,

oh Bush, it's your fault, our marxist kenyan only has community organizer skills and political persuasion on his resume, why didn't you hand him a perfect world, after all Mr. Bush, your approval ratings are equal to his and you have been out of office for 4 1/2 years, now we must blame it all on Reagan,

baaaaaaaaa, oh baaaaaaaaaa, we are sodotard sheeple and go baaaaaaaaa,

ROTFL,
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102266 May 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
are you clicking your heels together? It doesn't work unless you click your heels.
So, if the 9 million others had voted for him, he would have won by 12.4 million?
Romney (2012) got 30,000 more votes than McCain (2008)...so he didn't get them either...lolololol
Romney ran for president for 6 years and got nothing out of it
really? He got nothing out of it? LOLOL, man are you stupid, looks to me like the American people got nothing out of it, except marxism, cuts to social security and medicare, free oblamer phones, 7 trillion more in debt, support to the mooslum brohood and lots and lots of scandals,

ROTFL, man are you one shallow sodotard liberal,

baaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Lansing, MI

#102267 May 31, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> just the failing gop
trying to keep him away from what's really
important . Won't work, like I said "the people
have chosen. 9million that didn't vote for
him.......... On election night I was lmao at
you nuts crying and moaning X 2. It
was EPIC!!!! Look that shit up on you tube.
baaaaaaaaaaback to you bitch.
make up your mind sodotards, is the GOP worthless and not capable of doing anything or are they powerful enough to keep hussein oblamer away from 'what's really important', like supporting the mooslum brohood, fast and furious, IRS scandals, 17 trillion in debt and cutting govt. services for the very libotards that voted for him,

someone needs to explain to you low intellect voters that you can't have it both ways,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, and a double baaaaaaaaaaaaaa because you bow three times a day to MSLSD and CNN, known sources of truth and intellect,

LOLOL, what a sheeple,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 8 min WTSenior 161,126
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min fitness-guru 62,936
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 25 min zzz 78,580
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 26 min Rock 61,024
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 43 min WTSenior 254
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not A Housekeeper 4,225
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 hr Jemima 57,896

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE