'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102225 May 31, 2013
bush had Americas babies in a foreign country
looking for WMD'S. DAM SHAME.
seriously

Lexington, KY

#102227 May 31, 2013
Its okay country gal, we know you are just afraid of losing that free Obama phone.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102228 May 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
Its okay country gal, we know you are just afraid of losing that free Obama phone.
funny!!!lmfao
nobody wants to talk about ole bush.
well going to do some cardio, while you loser think
about it.
PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA
HILLARY 2016
YES!!!!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102229 May 31, 2013
Dam got to charge my iPhone, oops! my
OBAMA phone. Thanks to my POTUS.
(smiles)
seriously

Lexington, KY

#102230 May 31, 2013
Go ahead and talk about Bush. Ill probably agree with you on just about everything. Tisk tisk little country girl. Petty(and clueless) snarky remarks do not become you ;)
seriously

Lexington, KY

#102231 May 31, 2013
And Bush started that welfare freebie with the free phones- so maybe you should thank HIM for being able to chat on the tax payers dime.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#102232 May 31, 2013
*** Hillary’s 2016 numbers come back down to Earth:

Yes, it’s early to discuss 2016. Yes, everything right now is speculation. And, yes, so much can happen in the next two or three years. But it’s Friday, and we have a new 2016 poll to chew on. According to a new Quinnipiac survey, Hillary Clinton still looks strong against potential GOP competitors, but her numbers -- not surprisingly -- have come back down to earth. She leads both Jeb Bush (48%-40%) and Rand Paul (49%-41%) by eight points. Yet back in a March Quinnipiac survey, she was ahead of Marco Rubio by 16 points (50%-34%) and Paul Ryan by 12 (50%-38%), though her edge against the popular Chris Christie was smaller (45%-37%). There are two explanations for this. First, Republicans have started coming back home. While 11% of Republicans backed her in the March match up against Rubio, just 8% of GOPers support her in this new survey against Jeb Bush (though that’s a very small change). Second, she’s now essentially splitting the indie vote when she was leading back in March. Nevertheless, here is why Clinton remains so formidable: She’s running ahead of both Bush and Paul among women by 20-plus points, and she trails among men in the single digits. If she runs and if that gender gaps persists, she’d be VERY DIFFICULT to beat. The Quinnipiac poll also shows that Clinton’s fav/unfav has dropped to 52%-40%, although last week’s Washington Post/ABC poll had her approval rating at 62%.
Uncle Tab

United States

#102234 May 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
And Bush started that welfare freebie with the free phones- so maybe you should thank HIM for being able to chat on the tax payers dime.
This is why it's great that you republicans won't stop typing proving how stupid you are, the 'free phones' aren't an Obama or a Dumbya thing.

It's great that all of you are too stupid to find out where the idea's for these phones came from and who actually really did start them.

Please continue to be like Ari, Crackhead, the dumb goat lady and the rest if the low information republican voters.

We win SO many elections when you all type and provide everyone with a front row seat to your stupidity.

:-) Thanks in advance
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102235 May 31, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Hey dumb republicans..... You better pace yourself.... You have 3 more years of Obama and 8 years of Hillary to sit here collecting your head checks while we beat you dumbasses over the head with the truth..... Bet you're happy ObamaCare covered your mental issues!
:-D
Just for shits and giggles..... Any impeachment proceedings started yet?? Of course there isn't. I said there would be no impeachment over things Obama wasn't involved it. It's just fun pointing this out over and over and over!
The WHOLE nation would NOT be "depressed" if the libTARDS and corrupt people were NOT in charge ...!

#102236 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The WHOLE nation would NOT be "depressed" if the libTARDS and corrupt people were NOT in charge ...!
you should have trained a 'pet republican'(like they did Palin) to beat him in 2012, hows that Romney thing working out for ya?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102237 May 31, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
Shut that dumb shit down.
Hating the PRESIDENT that the people
have chosen. With your antiAmerican
comments. On topix all day everyday,
spreading hate and lies.
Even if I was bedbound, wouldn't do
this all day. There is a world out there.
Handicap accessible. Bunch of
Losers.
indiana poll worker found guilty of fraud
About 1,940,000 results (0.31 seconds)
https://www.google.com/search...

indiana poll worker found guilty of vote fraud
About 1,620,000 results (0.41 seconds

Nun Enters Guilty Plea To Voter Fraud Charge -: Cincinnati news ...
www.local12.com/...Poll-Worker...Voter-Fraud/... ;
Apr 16, 2013 – A nun accused of voter fraud in Hamilton County today entered a guilty plea in court.... Richardson is a long time Hamilton County Poll worker and has ...

3 indicted on voter fraud charges
Prosecutors say voters improperly requested, cast absentee ballots

Read more: http://www.wlwt.com/news/local-news/hamilton-...

Ohio voters charged with fraud
About 7,560,000 results (0.34 seconds)
Uncle Tab

United States

#102238 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
The voting majority agrees with me..... TWICE!

Any word yet on when this impeachment will happen?? You only have 3 years left. Or will you tools drag this out endlessly like you dipshits do on everything else??

It's not going to happen and you all look more ignorant as each day passes.

We're enjoying the hell out of this.... Watching you idiots cry and whine about made up BS concerning Obama.

You idiots are losing out all the way around.... You have NO ONE who can beat Hilary, and you're STILL trying to beat Obama after he's already win twice. It's fun to watch you idiots. A free circus of stupidity.

#102239 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Apr 16, 2013 – A nun accused of voter fraud in Hamilton County today entered a guilty plea in court.... Richardson is a long time Hamilton County Poll worker and has ...
Ok, we will give Romney 6 more votes...NEXT!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#102240 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter Fraud means nothing after Bush Gore.

Quit crying.... You lost..... Get over it. It's Rove's fault... You're stupid for ever believing anything he's ever said.

As one of your most unstable posters here says over and over and over again.. Baaaaaaaaaaa!

stfu and get someone worth voting for and maybe you idiots may win. I doubt it tho .... Hasn't worked out for you all very well the last 2 elections for President. LMAO!!
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102241 May 31, 2013
seriously wrote:
Go ahead and talk about Bush. Ill probably agree with you on just about everything. Tisk tisk little country girl. Petty(and clueless) snarky remarks do not become you ;)
how can you not agree? not here for
your approval. SERIOUSLY!
Uncle Tab

United States

#102242 May 31, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, we will give Romney 6 more votes...NEXT!!
That's being a little generous, 6 votes.... But we can give them 6 votes. lol
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102243 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
We know you're depressed.
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102244 May 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbshyte!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#102245 May 31, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, please you sheepletard sodolibs, stop, I can't quit laughing,
"can we"? LOLOL, yes, we can destroy the U.S. economy, we can destroy the military, we can have multiple scandals all at one time, we can fund the mooslum brohood, we can turn against our allies, we can confiscate more from those who have to buy votes from those who won't, we can run the debt to 17 trillion $, we can give oblamer phones to all those sheepletards that want them so they can sell on the open market, we can give the # 1 terrorist in the world a respectful funeral while pissing on the graves of U.S. military personnel,
can we? LOLOL, I am sorry uncle flabby, but we are recinding your baaaaaaaaaaaaa of the day award and giving it to country lib, and also awarding the baaaaaaaaaaaa of the week award,
LOLOLOLOL,
can we? LOLOL
I am typing slow so that just maybe you will understand you ignorant POS. Every part, everything that counts, every bit of the economy is better today than when Bush handed over to Obama.
Once again for you ignorant POS. Egypt has been receiving $1.3 Trillion dollars from the US ever since an agreement signed in 1976. The first jets ever shipped to them was during Reagan. The President can only give out to another nation $400K. Congress allocates money to Egypt NOT Obama you ignorant POS.
As far as the nations debt it's going to be $25 Trillion by 2020. Just like any credit card debt it works the same with US debt. Bush handed Obama a card with $5 trillion on it and only enough income to pay the reoccurring monthly charges. Obama has added LESS to the deficit than any President over the past 55 years. As a matter of fact it is half of what it was in 2010. All the $17 Trillion is Bush. Prove me wrong you ignorant POS or do you just want to post your IQ of baaaaa...
countrygirl

Greenville, KY

#102246 May 31, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Voter Fraud means nothing after Bush Gore.
Quit crying.... You lost..... Get over it. It's Rove's fault... You're stupid for ever believing anything he's ever said.
As one of your most unstable posters here says over and over and over again.. Baaaaaaaaaaa!
stfu and get someone worth voting for and maybe you idiots may win. I doubt it tho .... Hasn't worked out for you all very well the last 2 elections for President. LMAO!!
Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min NTMD8OR 161,065
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 50 min Dalai Lama 62,863
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr xxxrayted 34,021
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOP Ignorance 98,696
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr State of Florida 61,019
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 4,221
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jemima 57,872

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE