'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239441 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#101924 May 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
Well, I'll be derned. Some people wake up, others are still walking around like Obama Zombies!
Obamacare Falling Apart: Labor Unions Abandoning Plan
We’ve mentioned to you that top Obamacare cheerleaders Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.V.) and Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius are describing Obamacare as “complex;”“complicated;”“confu sing;” and “beyond comprehension.”
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-MT) has said the law’s implementation could be a “train wreck.” Democrats tried to stop an Obamacare medical device tax from hitting in January, saying it could devastate our already weak economy.
Now labor unions, which cozied up to Obama during the drafting of the legislation and then immediately began asking for waivers to get out of it, are openly criticizing what they spent time and money trying to get passed.
The president of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers released a statement calling “for repeal or complete reform.” UNITE HERE, a union of hotel workers, and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters are also pushing for changes.
UFCW President Joe Hansen “You can’t have the same quality healthcare that you had before, despite what the president said,” Hansen said.“Now what’s going to happen is everybody is going to have to go to private for-profit insurance companies. We just don’t think that’s right.... We just want to keep what we already have and what we bought at tremendous cost. I also said it’s going to have political repercussions if we don’t get this fixed.”
This is a great time for Obamacare repeal. The momentum is on our side.
Obamacare is terrible for America. We are going to keep up pressure to defund and repeal, and we want to make sure the Obama-leaning IRS stays out of it. Members of Congress must be put on notice: Obamacare is terrible for America, we are committed to fighting it, and we will hold them accountable for their actions relating to it.
woo hoo ...!!!
:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101925 May 28, 2013
Why Are Some Labor Unions Turning Against Obamacare and ...
by Billy Hallowell

The union plans were already more costly to run than traditional ... Why Are Some Labor Unions Getting Angry and Turning Against Obamacare?.... to absorb the cost of union labor and will likely go out of business, leaving those ..... Society in time under such a world-view falls apart, ripe for a dictatorship.

https://www.google.com/search...

WASHINGTON (AP)— When President Barack Obama pushed his health care overhaul plan through Congress, he counted labor unions among his strongest supporters.

But some unions leaders have grown frustrated and angry about what they say are unexpected consequences of the new law – problems that they say could -jeopardize- the health benefits offered to millions of their members.[pay SPECIAL ATTention spewy!]

The issue could create a political headache next year for Democrats facing re-election if disgruntled union members believe the Obama administration and Congress aren't working to fix the problem.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/05/24/re...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101926 May 28, 2013
I'm going to call it a night Patriots ...
Catch up with you tomorrow evening or later ...
Busy again tomorrow :)

Thanks for ALL you Guys DO! <3
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101927 May 28, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Do NOT delete this ...
````
IMPEACH THE S.O.B.!
[THESE ARE NOT MY WORDS
Exclusive: Burt Prelutsky says BHO 'should be forced to defend his contemptible lies'
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/impeach-the-s-o-b/...
You stupid pos.
Brad

Manchester, CT

#101928 May 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
Well, I'll be derned. Some people wake up, others are still walking around like Obama Zombies!
We’ve mentioned to you that top Obamacare cheerleaders Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D-W.V.) and Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius are describing Obamacare as “complex;”“complicated;”“confu sing;” and “beyond comprehension.”
Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus (D-MT) has said the law’s implementation could be a “train wreck.” Democrats tried to stop an Obamacare medical device tax from hitting in January, saying it could devastate our already weak economy.
Now labor unions, which cozied up to Obama during the drafting of the legislation and then immediately began asking for waivers to get out of it, are openly criticizing what they spent time and money trying to get passed.
The president of the United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers released a statement calling “for repeal or complete reform.” UNITE HERE, a union of hotel workers, and the International Brotherhood of Teamsters are also pushing for changes.
UFCW President Joe Hansen “You can’t have the same quality healthcare that you had before, despite what the president said,” Hansen said.“Now what’s going to happen is everybody is going to have to go to private for-profit insurance companies. We just don’t think that’s right.... We just want to keep what we already have and what we bought at tremendous cost. I also said it’s going to have political repercussions if we don’t get this fixed.”
Obamacare is terrible for America. We are going to keep up pressure to defund and repeal, and we want to make sure the Obama-leaning IRS stays out of it. Members of Congress must be put on notice: Obamacare is terrible for America, we are committed to fighting it, and we will hold them accountable for their actions relating to it.
The unions would be fine with the bill if they got the waivers they expected,F'em.
Congress should be forced to participate.F'em.
Pelosis comment about passing the bill if you wanna know whats in it should be played on a 24-7 loop until shes givin the bums rush out of Washington.F'er.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101929 May 28, 2013
Jay wrote:
Stupid BS.
Jay

Springville, TN

#101930 May 28, 2013
I can't tell you who this is because it's my family, but here is an example of what our insurance companies are pulling on workers.

X comes in and brings me his insurance papers to read. What a joke!

$2500 deductible.

Approx. 50% of what ER charges for one trip. ER usually gets about $780 for the room, not including extras.

80/20 to the next $5000. After that they will pay the full amount.

Now, tell me who uses $2500 in yearly doctor visits?

If you only go once a year for a checkup, it's one doctor visit then your insurance deductible rolls over every new year, some, or most January 1.

If this is an example of the infamous Obamacare it's worthless.

Now add the wife.$162 per week!!!

WTH!
OZombies

United States

#101931 May 28, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Stupid BS.
Who is stupid BS? Obama or the Labor Unions?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#101932 May 28, 2013
Just ran across this and had to post ...
Adieu ... <3

The Army, the Marines, the Navy, the Air Force, Special Forces: Individuals - With Faces and Names

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...

Memorial Day – that was yesterday, right?
Posted on May 28, 2013 by LadyRavenSDC
It’s after midnight. Work calls in just a few hours. Memorial Day is another year away now……

Somehow just moving on isn't happening. There are moments from yesterday keeping me awake. In my head the past – a video – Vietnam, November 8, 1965, death and those who did not die; the here and now – the haunting picture of a massive eagle sitting on a tombstone; the future – Daniel Greenfield’s warning in - The Warrior’s Tale.

http://ladyravensaspirincabinet.wordpress.com...

America Burning!
Posted on May 25, 2013 by LadyRavenSDC
Tell me this doesn't look exactly like where our beautiful country is headed. And once the domino’s start falling, it will be too late to do a damn thing about it.

Im your Huckleberry

Redding, CA

#101933 May 29, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Just ran across this and had to post ...
Adieu ... <3
The Army, the Marines, the Navy, the Air Force, Special Forces: Individuals - With Faces and Names
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
Memorial Day – that was yesterday, right?
Posted on May 28, 2013 by LadyRavenSDC
It’s after midnight. Work calls in just a few hours. Memorial Day is another year away now……
Somehow just moving on isn't happening. There are moments from yesterday keeping me awake. In my head the past – a video – Vietnam, November 8, 1965, death and those who did not die; the here and now – the haunting picture of a massive eagle sitting on a tombstone; the future – Daniel Greenfield’s warning in - The Warrior’s Tale.
America Burning!
Posted on May 25, 2013 by LadyRavenSDC
Tell me this doesn't look exactly like where our beautiful country is headed. And once the domino’s start falling, it will be too late to do a damn thing about it.
I believe we are at the point to prepare for what is coming...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#101934 May 29, 2013
Im your Huckleberry wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe we are at the point to prepare for what is coming...
Speaking of that, did they take the show Dooms Day Preppers off the air? Haven't seen it for awhile. Surely they didn't run out of nut cases to film. Be afraid Repubs. Be very, very afraid.
Justice Dale

United States

#101935 May 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>black people all look alike to you, Dic?
LMAO!!! Yep, Beyonce looks just like Obama!!!
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101936 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Yep, Beyonce looks just like Obama!!!
And you look just like a turd.
Justice Dale

United States

#101937 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant. If they were black, you'd want their long form.
LMAO!!! Then why did you bring it up?
Oh, we still haven't seen Obama's original LFBC, have we.
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101938 May 29, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! Then why did you bring it up?
Oh, we still haven't seen Obama's original LFBC, have we.
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Still stuck on stupid.
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101939 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
And let the Muslim slander begin.
You bitches are so predictable. Yawn.
Don't like what you read here on an open forum in a semi-free country? then go back to pakistan and complain, or did you come here because they already mutlated your face and forced you to marry your rapist? maybe thats why you have the sheet over your face in your posts,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101940 May 29, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>you're lying your ass off, bitch, i do beat that gig, I mow lawns, 20 dollar a pop, 3-4 times a week...reality, not fantasy, a real job
ROTFL, you sodotards are hilarious, and jealous,

baaaaaaaaaaaaa,
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#101941 May 29, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Still stuck on stupid.
still stuck on chickens.

cluk cluk cluk
wtf

Shelbiana, KY

#101942 May 29, 2013
Impeach Oblamer wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't like what you read here on an open forum in a semi-free country? then go back to pakistan and complain, or did you come here because they already mutlated your face and forced you to marry your rapist? maybe thats why you have the sheet over your face in your posts,
baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
You are clearly a product of severe Incest you poor freak child.

Lmfao

Since: Dec 11

#101943 May 29, 2013
ILoveitHere wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you as a TOOL.
TOOLs are useful.
Here is an example:
If you do NOT follow I know you are "chicken" and you have proven my skill to everyone here.
Tell me...what is there?

http://bit.ly/ilihari

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,898
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 84,134
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Another Damn Liberal 92,059
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
More from around the web