'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228415 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#100882 May 21, 2013
Go AWAY
GOT AWAY

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100883 May 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're 100% certifiably an idiot...do you have any brain? Ask Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Schultz Congressman from Florida ...millionairs and so many others in our government. Are you that stupid ?...do your own research because you're not going to believe anything we are telling you anyway ...DAMN, you are real MORON!
Exactly what does your post have to do with millionaires and billionaires like Mitt ONLY paying 13.4% tax rate? Dumbass.

Location hidden

#100884 May 21, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree with you on about everything , but, 1, the leak and the argument about the DOJ going after the news person seem to have found a mark with you . The point , as it appears, is not that the DOJ should not go after the leaker, but that the news person was doing the job he is supposed to do . Not paying a leaker, not selling anything , not being a criminal, as they said. So going after him is and was wrong.
2.The point about GE has not been about GE but about the CEO of GE going to the WH as if he lived there . Then not having GE pay any income taxes . Does that not strike you as not right?
Going on and on about the rich not paying their fair share is about like questioning why the poor pay nothing . Dumb. The rich pay taxes , same as do the rest of us . But they pay more than the rest of us all put together . Why do you think it is fair to take from the rich and give to the poor that draw gov`t checks? It makes no sense.
Mostly, neither do you with your perpetual hating of the conservative side of politics . Speaking of towing the Party line , what are you doing but the same?
Why do the RICH pay most of the taxes in America?????????? One more time for you Repubs. The RICH pay 83% of ALL the money collected by the IRS each year. BECAUSE they make 80% of ALL the income each year. Someday one day maybe it will sink in just how rich the rich are. The RICHEST 400 people. Not 4,000 not 40,000 not 400,000 but the Richest 400 people in the US have more combined wealth than the first 150 Million Americans. In 2009 six of them paid NO Federal income taxes.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#100885 May 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
DO NOT EVER
call me mama ... AGAIN!
I would have
NEVER ...
raised such a
worthless
"bag of bones"
as you!
Capiche!?!
not even in jest ...
yea mama, I capiche
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#100886 May 21, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what's really funny?$28 an hour,$42 an hour overtime.
I'm not a weak minded republican...... I'm safe, and not one of you can touch a thing I have.
Something republicans should be concerned about...... Companies like Apple who have been hiding money overseas to avoid already lowered taxes for the super rich.$44 BILLION hidden by Apple.
GE, Apple, Exxon, and MANY others paying no taxes and you dumb uneducated republicans say they pay 86% of all taxes. Who told you this? FalseNews?
Anywho..... Back to my finances since you're SO worried about them..... I have no worries whatsoever..... I'm financially stable.... When you make good money from having a great job for so long you take care if things for the future. You dumb republicans have always made minimum wage so you can't plan ahead living paycheck to paycheck.
Right now I make just about the same as I made while I worked at PM. Do some math and figure that up and then maybe you'll realize why I laugh so much at you dumb minimum wage fool republicans who do nothing for the working class.
You are dismissed!:-)
you worked your entire life (so you say - but I have doubts) for the ceiling of $28 an hour? LOLOL, now you rely on the union? wow, I guess if $28 an hour is the pinacle of your career, LOL, then you must be well set for retirement and don't need s.security, medicare and food stamps, LOLOL,

I absolutely do not feel sorry for you, you chose liboland and social retardation, you will not be able to make it on your 'I'm safe, and not one can touch a single thing I have" LOLOL,

you do not have a thing some crooked attorney can't take away from you, a tyrannical regime in Washington can't take away from you, your own libotard marxists already made the case with oblamercare, they can tax anything and everything you have and there isn't a thing you can do about it,

man, you truly are one ignorant sodotard to actually believe what you just spewed, but ya know what uncle flabby, the biggest whoppin in life is the one you give yourself, you are in for one big whoppin, but don't listen to those ignorant rich top 1% repubs, they don't know anything,

ROTFL, you get the baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a of the week award,
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#100887 May 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why do the RICH pay most of the taxes in America?????????? One more time for you Repubs. The RICH pay 83% of ALL the money collected by the IRS each year. BECAUSE they make 80% of ALL the income each year. Someday one day maybe it will sink in just how rich the rich are. The RICHEST 400 people. Not 4,000 not 40,000 not 400,000 but the Richest 400 people in the US have more combined wealth than the first 150 Million Americans. In 2009 six of them paid NO Federal income taxes.
if you were not a low intellect welfare slob you would have a different outlook, having money and being able to do what you want is a lifestyle apparently you never had, all I can say is you spent too much time drinking kool aid and going baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
SYL

Ashland, KY

#100888 May 21, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
...teeheehee...
He sounds damaged from to much use of crack . Lives in his own world of grand illusions.
OZombies

United States

#100889 May 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what does your post have to do with millionaires and billionaires like Mitt ONLY paying 13.4% tax rate? Dumbass.
Again, you only bring Mitt Romney ...ask Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Democrats how much money they have overseas and how much taxes they paid including your president?
You're real idiot! Obama can plug those loopholes if he wants too...would you learn by now not to ask same stupid QUESTION again and again and again? Ask how much our politicians paid taxes and how many get away not to...like Democrats protecting this president ...maybe IRS is to busy going after CONSERVATIVE groups only.
Maybe IRS is not going after liberal groups because they are to comfortable deep inside Obama's a**!!!!! You are limited ignorant dummy!

Do not answer...I know, only Republicans do not pay fair share ...idiot!

THIS REACH PEOPLE ARE PAYING GOOD PORTION TAXES, IF ONLY OUR GOVERNMENT CAN CUT SPENDING. HOW MANY MILLIONAIRES DO WE HAVE IN OUR GOVERNMENT ??????????
OZombies

United States

#100890 May 21, 2013
SYL wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds damaged from to much use of crack . Lives in his own world of grand illusions.
;-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100891 May 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yea mama, I capiche
you get a 'lot'
of exercise ...
just PUSHING your luck ...
doncha ...

one day that 'luck'
WILL
run out ...

Bout the TIME ...
you find yourself ...
being
PICKED UP
OFF the floor ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100892 May 21, 2013
IRS WORKER WENT ON SHOPPING SPREE FOR YEARS
Charged many Amazon purchases to federal credit card

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/irs-worker-went-on...

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#100893 May 21, 2013
Internal IRS probe cited same problems with approach to conservative groups in May 2012, House aide says

No Kidding
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#100894 May 21, 2013
Didn't Obama give billions of tax dollars to GE even as they paid no corporate taxes? And that's the republicans fault? Even for such a dumb ass as yourself, uncle flabby, that's really stretching the truth and using a bottom of the barrel excuse. Have you not received your Obama's Big Boy Book Of Excuses Volume II? Poor little guy...yell racism and Pelosi will send you a free copy super fast! lmao Then you can update yourself fool!
OZombies

United States

#100895 May 21, 2013
Few years ago Charles Rangel (D) didn't pay $800,000.00 taxes on property in Dominican Republic ...oops, I forgot to report ...someone who is writing TAX laws...this liberals are real morons.
Timothy Geitner Obama's Secretary Treasury didn't pay something like $40,000.00 he didn't understand exactly how tax laws works ...really!

M~~~~~~~O~~~~~~~R~~~~~~~O~~~~~ ~N~~~~~~S

Again, IRS is only busy investigating REPUBLICANS!
wtf

Edmonton, KY

#100896 May 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you get a 'lot'
of exercise ...
doncha ...
one day that 'luck'
WILL
run out ...
Bout the TIME ...
you find yourself ...
being
PICKED UP
OFF the floor ...
Take it as a compliment AL. Cal Scooter can only wish that he had such an intelligent, caring mother such as yourself. Obviously he is a product of his environment and his mammy's ignorance. Don't hold it against him for wanting better.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100897 May 21, 2013
AP: SOURCES DRY UP OVER GOVERNMENT THREAT
Wire service warns legal action a possibility

Meanwhile, Republican National Committee chairman Reince Priebus charged that the AP, IRS and Benghazi scandals are manifestations of the “guerrilla warfare” atmosphere that Obama has created.

“This is the problem with this entire situation (with the telephone records), with the IRS, with Benghazi: you have all these situations – all these unprecedented scandals – yet the president knows nothing about it,” Priebus said.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/ap-sources-dry-up-...

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#100898 May 21, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you get a 'lot'
of exercise ...
doncha ...
one day that 'luck'
WILL
run out ...
Bout the TIME ...
you find yourself ...
being
PICKED UP
OFF the floor ...
you want to beat me, mama?

Location hidden

#100900 May 21, 2013
wtf wrote:
Didn't Obama give billions of tax dollars to GE even as they paid no corporate taxes? And that's the republicans fault? Even for such a dumb ass as yourself, uncle flabby, that's really stretching the truth and using a bottom of the barrel excuse. Have you not received your Obama's Big Boy Book Of Excuses Volume II? Poor little guy...yell racism and Pelosi will send you a free copy super fast! lmao Then you can update yourself fool!
No you ignorant POS. Obama did not give GE money. The reason GE paid no taxes, you ignorant POS, is because over the past three years they have spent $1.3 BILLION building new factories in the US. A point that FauxNews always leaves out.
How'd McConnell help the American worker?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100902 May 21, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you want to beat me, mama?
I've beat you & knocked you OUT ...
many times ...
you are JUST a "glutton" for punishment ...
Must be a part of THAT ...
masochistic 'lifestyle' you indulge in ...
just liKe your 'master' the 0 ...
that's NOTHING but a
BIG 0 ...

NEVER have I seen the presidency sink so low ...
& ALL at one time ...

CLASSless ...
Worthless ...
Useless ...
``````````

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5

No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

1. Records of the Federal Convention
2. Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3:§§ 1472--73, 1833

Article 2, Section 1, Clause 5

Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution 3:§§ 1472--73

§ 1472. Considering the nature of the duties, the extent of the information, and the solid wisdom and experience required in the executive department, no one can reasonably doubt the propriety of some qualification of age. That, which has been selected, is the middle age of life, by which period the character and talents of individuals are generally known, and fully developed; and opportunities have usually been afforded for public service, and for experience in the public councils. The faculties of the mind, if they have not then attained to their highest maturity, are in full vigour, and hastening towards their ripest state. The judgment, acting upon large materials, has, by that time, attained a solid cast; and the principles, which form the character, and the integrity, which gives lustre to the virtues of life, must then, if ever, have acquired public confidence and approbation.

§ 1473. It is indispensable, too, that the president should be a natural born citizen of the United States; or a citizen at the adoption of the constitution, and for fourteen years before his election. This permission of a naturalized citizen to become president is an exception from the great fundamental policy of all governments, to exclude foreign influence from their executive councils and duties. It was doubtless introduced (for it has now become by lapse of time merely nominal, and will soon become wholly extinct) out of respect to those distinguished revolutionary patriots, who were born in a foreign land, and yet had entitled themselves to high honours in their adopted country. A positive exclusion of them from the office would have been unjust to their merits, and painful to their sensibilities. But the general propriety of the exclusion of foreigners, in common cases, will scarcely be doubted by any sound statesman. It cuts off all chances for ambitious foreigners, who might otherwise be intriguing for the office; and interposes a barrier against those corrupt interferences of foreign governments in executive elections, which have inflicted the most serious evils upon the elective monarchies of Europe.

http://press-pubs.uchicago.edu/founders/docum...

Since: Dec 11

#100903 May 21, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly what does your post have to do with millionaires and billionaires like Mitt ONLY paying 13.4% tax rate? Dumbass.
13.4% of millions is MUCH more than 25% of $100,000.00 or less!
No matter what anyone is taxed the rich still pay more in dollars!

That percent debate is lame!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min The WB 80,572
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 18 min Miss Gurl 80,681
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 104,758
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cheese 90,362
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 22 hr WarForOil 83,865
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Fri spoon 10
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Thu Lumpy Pillow 6,121
More from around the web