'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100473 May 18, 2013
IDIOOOOOOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Is IRS in charge of MEDICARE? Is MEDICARE targeting CONSERVATIVE groups like IRS just did? Did you watch Miller from IRS testifying on Capital Hill the other day? Do you know what is going on at all? MEDICARE is not going to be in charge of Obama care, IRS is...Obama hired additional 13,000 IRS agents plus other Obama nuts, to implement OBAMA CARE, you M~O~R~O~N !!!!!!!!!!
You said before your wife is a doctor? Does she know how DUMB @#$& YOU ARE??????????
BS and more BS. That 13,000 new IRS agents was debunked as a Repub lie 3 years ago fearmonger.
And since I had to do a complete report of the effects of the Affordable Care Act for a health clinic I think I know probably more than you do on the subject.

Location hidden

#100474 May 18, 2013
Oh,. and by the way. There is a 6 year study out of ObamaCare already and the great improvements it has made in health care. It is from the state of Massachusetts where the entire ObamaCare was copied. If you have the reading skills and comprehension skills you need to look it over.
http://kff.org/health-costs/issue-brief/massa...

Location hidden

#100475 May 18, 2013
IRS budget requests for the 2012 and 2013 fiscal years show they asked for about 375 more agents. You Repubs are so stupid. You believe any propaganda fed to you. Tell us Libs again about Obama coming to your houses and taking your guns. Weak minded fools.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...

Since: Dec 11

#100476 May 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BIDEN NOW BLAMED IN SEAL TEAM 6 DEATHS
Attorney:'He should even be held criminally accountable'
Published: 2 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/biden-now-blamed-i...
grouchy 9 minutes ago
There are no words foul enough to express the depravity of this administration.
``````````
MY "sentiments" EXACTLY!
``````````
Toodles ...
Til tomorrow evening :)
Yes; this is our POTUS,ďThis president has set a tone that Muslim outreach Ö is more important than protecting the lives of our servicemen, and thatís crept into the military brass to the point where they canít engage in preemptive fire" in other words do not engage them until they kill you first...BULLSHIT! This is what you get with a Muslim POTUS. He's just patronizing his liberal Democrat base; while giving every break he can to his brotherhood.
OZombies

United States

#100477 May 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; this is our POTUS,ďThis president has set a tone that Muslim outreach Ö is more important than protecting the lives of our servicemen, and thatís crept into the military brass to the point where they canít engage in preemptive fire" in other words do not engage them until they kill you first...BULLSHIT! This is what you get with a Muslim POTUS. He's just patronizing his liberal Democrat base; while giving every break he can to his brotherhood.
Correct...apologize to Muslim brothers and let Americans die...you're right ...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Blame Americans for YouTube video and pay $70,000.00 American $$$ to apologize to Pakistani that it's Americas fault for Benghazi attack ...
B~~~U~~~~~L~~~~~L~~~~~S~~~~~H~ ~~~~I~~~T !!!

Location hidden

#100478 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>
Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.

#100479 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.
So using YOUR line of thinking...(which is totally FUBAR); 9/11/2001 was not an act of "Terrorism/Declaration of war"?

Just like Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, only these cowardly Muslims targeted civilians!
Bush made the "Right" call and it kept US safe.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100480 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.

Agree. If you can get Lincoln/Davis, Grant and Lee to apologize for the 620,000 who died (and the untold thousands who were wounded) in the four years of the Civil War.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#100481 May 18, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Man with the plan.
keep posting dumb shit, won't change the fact.
HILLARY CLINTON. 2016
YEAH BABY!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#100482 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
Now let me see, didn't Bush get the approval from congress first, now didn't that include democrats too.
Had Obastard gotten approval from congress for the Libyan attack there probably wouldn't have been the Benghazi debacle and cover-up.

#100483 May 18, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Man with the plan.
keep posting dumb shit, won't change the fact.
HILLARY CLINTON. 2016
YEAH BABY!
Sorry, John Edwards is back on the roster, and he's getting suited up! Hillary got no game!

Breck Boy will get MVP as soon as he steps up to bat, and Hillary will be voted into the "Hall of Shame"!
Reality

Campbellsburg, KY

#100484 May 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BIDEN NOW BLAMED IN SEAL TEAM 6 DEATHS
Attorney:'He should even be held criminally accountable'
Published: 2 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/biden-now-blamed-i...
grouchy 9 minutes ago
There are no words foul enough to express the depravity of this administration.
``````````
MY "sentiments" EXACTLY!
``````````
Toodles ...
Til tomorrow evening :)
I knew it...I knew something in this government was behind it.
Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said it best: "have you no shame."
OZombies

United States

#100485 May 18, 2013
The most transparent administration in US history is the most corrupt, lawless and have no shame...
Obama, Hillary, Eric Holder ... you only hear,
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know"...
"What difference at this point does it make"??????
To them nothing ... what a bunch of weasels !!!!!!!!!!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#100486 May 18, 2013
I sure wish Obama or Clinton or Holder would at least direct us to somebody ANYBODY that knows what is going on in this corrupt administration. Who is running this administration? Who calls the shots? Who makes decisions?

We know nothing!!!
Worst damn president in the history of our country!!!
Jimmy Carter should thank Obama for robbing him of his "worst president" crown.

Cheaters, liars, crooks, thieves...that's the legacy this clown administration will leave. Disgusting bunch!!!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#100487 May 18, 2013
These MORONS always have some excuse!
If you want to see a more complex sight you will have to pay for it!
I webpage of site made in less than 30 seconds isn't going to be tech soup!
Did you click the IP Address link?
This site has no invisible trackers, I promise.
IP address link? Seriously, how impresive

#100488 May 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct...apologize to Muslim brothers and let Americans die...you're right ...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!
Blame Americans for YouTube video and pay $70,000.00 American $$$ to apologize to Pakistani that it's Americas fault for Benghazi attack ...
B~~~U~~~~~L~~~~~L~~~~~S~~~~~H~ ~~~~I~~~T !!!
slit their throats, problem solved

#100489 May 18, 2013
OZombies wrote:
The most transparent administration in US history is the most corrupt, lawless and have no shame...
Obama, Hillary, Eric Holder ... you only hear,
"I don't know, I don't know, I don't know"...
"What difference at this point does it make"??????
To them nothing ... what a bunch of weasels !!!!!!!!!!
weasels who need their throats cut, right?
Jay

Paris, TN

#100490 May 18, 2013
wtf wrote:
I sure wish Obama or Clinton or Holder would at least direct us to somebody ANYBODY that knows what is going on in this corrupt administration. Who is running this administration? Who calls the shots? Who makes decisions?
We know nothing!!!
Worst damn president in the history of our country!!!
Jimmy Carter should thank Obama for robbing him of his "worst president" crown.
Cheaters, liars, crooks, thieves...that's the legacy this clown administration will leave. Disgusting bunch!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself. But remember what Obama said on national television?

"The buck stops with me." What ever comes down is his responsibility, the good, the bad and the ugly. And it's pretty ugly right now!

The blame for all of this rests on his shoulders!
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100491 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I can add a video or text or image, LQQK again.
Do you know any Google Developers?
Now you can say you do.:-)
https://sites.google.com/site/arisoasite/
Now your link just reads :
Not Found
Error 404
OBAMA!

Location hidden

#100492 May 19, 2013
<quoted text>
So using YOUR line of thinking...(which is totally FUBAR); 9/11/2001 was not an act of "Terrorism/Declaration of war"?
Just like Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, only these cowardly Muslims targeted civilians!
Bush made the "Right" call and it kept US safe.
So was it a group of men or was it the two nations that attacked on 9/11? How did a war with Iraq keep America any safer than it was before? How did invading a third world nation like Afghanistan keep America any safer than it was before?
Of the 33 nations the US has bombed and/or invaded since WWII, which one was to protect our freedoms?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 min Obama Bitches 98,657
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 27 min zzz 78,567
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 59 min WTSenior 160,961
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 3 hr Mechanic_45 240
Who's got your vote for Congress in Arkansas's ... 4 hr Bash2014 1
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Chopper Read GED 57,868
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 hr Old Guy 34,003

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE