'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 189801 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Since: Dec 11

.

#100463 May 18, 2013
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Lier. It's a freakin google link on a otherwise blank page. YA STUPID!
I can add a video or text or image, LQQK again.

Do you know any Google Developers?

Now you can say you do.:-)

https://sites.google.com/site/arisoasite/
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100464 May 18, 2013
Well I can't sit here all day and wait on halfwits to try an think up responses. I need to check on the progress of the republican fema camps, and the reeducation camps. See you in your nightmares! LOL!
IDIOTS.
Wait till I'm gone before you run back to the porch barking and yapping nonsense.
LOOZAH's LOL
Pollo el stupido - Loco

United States

#100465 May 18, 2013
IDIOT all the way! Typical liberal baboon!
Loco

Dallas, TX

#100466 May 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I can add a video or text or image, LQQK again.
Do you know any Google Developers?
Now you can say you do.:-)
https://sites.google.com/site/arisoasite/
Typical grade school BS. My nephew can and has made better pages. You're not even good enough to be classified as a script kiddie.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye
Loco - liberal baboon

United States

#100467 May 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the site IDIOT!
Check it out now!
Don't let him get to you ...Ari!
!!!!!!!!!! LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER !!!!!!!!!!

Since: Dec 11

.

#100468 May 18, 2013
These MORONS always have some excuse!

If you want to see a more complex sight you will have to pay for it!

I webpage of site made in less than 30 seconds isn't going to be tech soup!

Did you click the IP Address link?

This site has no invisible trackers, I promise.
Goodbye Loco

United States

#100469 May 18, 2013
Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical grade school BS. My nephew can and has made better pages. You're not even good enough to be classified as a script kiddie.
You are the weakest link. Goodbye
You are the weakest liberal brain! Wait, liberals have no brain..........
LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER !!!!!!!!!!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#100470 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Laugh all you want to you drunken fool. I bet your family laughs a you.
LMAO!!! Yes they do, they laugh at me because I can piss-off you libs so easy!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100471 May 18, 2013
BIDEN NOW BLAMED IN SEAL TEAM 6 DEATHS
Attorney:'He should even be held criminally accountable'
Published: 2 hours ago

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/biden-now-blamed-i...

grouchy 9 minutes ago
There are no words foul enough to express the depravity of this administration.

``````````
MY "sentiments" EXACTLY!
``````````

Toodles ...
Til tomorrow evening :)

“Freedom of speech to all!”

Since: May 13

USA

#100472 May 18, 2013
Who cares!!!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100473 May 18, 2013
IDIOOOOOOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Is IRS in charge of MEDICARE? Is MEDICARE targeting CONSERVATIVE groups like IRS just did? Did you watch Miller from IRS testifying on Capital Hill the other day? Do you know what is going on at all? MEDICARE is not going to be in charge of Obama care, IRS is...Obama hired additional 13,000 IRS agents plus other Obama nuts, to implement OBAMA CARE, you M~O~R~O~N !!!!!!!!!!
You said before your wife is a doctor? Does she know how DUMB @#$& YOU ARE??????????
BS and more BS. That 13,000 new IRS agents was debunked as a Repub lie 3 years ago fearmonger.
And since I had to do a complete report of the effects of the Affordable Care Act for a health clinic I think I know probably more than you do on the subject.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100474 May 18, 2013
Oh,. and by the way. There is a 6 year study out of ObamaCare already and the great improvements it has made in health care. It is from the state of Massachusetts where the entire ObamaCare was copied. If you have the reading skills and comprehension skills you need to look it over.
.
http://kff.org/health-costs/issue-brief/massa...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100475 May 18, 2013
IRS budget requests for the 2012 and 2013 fiscal years show they asked for about 375 more agents. You Repubs are so stupid. You believe any propaganda fed to you. Tell us Libs again about Obama coming to your houses and taking your guns. Weak minded fools.
.
http://www.politifact.com/georgia/statements/...

Since: Dec 11

.

#100476 May 18, 2013
American Lady wrote:
BIDEN NOW BLAMED IN SEAL TEAM 6 DEATHS
Attorney:'He should even be held criminally accountable'
Published: 2 hours ago
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/biden-now-blamed-i...
grouchy 9 minutes ago
There are no words foul enough to express the depravity of this administration.
``````````
MY "sentiments" EXACTLY!
``````````
Toodles ...
Til tomorrow evening :)
Yes; this is our POTUS,ďThis president has set a tone that Muslim outreach Ö is more important than protecting the lives of our servicemen, and thatís crept into the military brass to the point where they canít engage in preemptive fire" in other words do not engage them until they kill you first...BULLSHIT! This is what you get with a Muslim POTUS. He's just patronizing his liberal Democrat base; while giving every break he can to his brotherhood.
OZombies

United States

#100477 May 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; this is our POTUS,ďThis president has set a tone that Muslim outreach Ö is more important than protecting the lives of our servicemen, and thatís crept into the military brass to the point where they canít engage in preemptive fire" in other words do not engage them until they kill you first...BULLSHIT! This is what you get with a Muslim POTUS. He's just patronizing his liberal Democrat base; while giving every break he can to his brotherhood.
Correct...apologize to Muslim brothers and let Americans die...you're right ...BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!

Blame Americans for YouTube video and pay $70,000.00 American $$$ to apologize to Pakistani that it's Americas fault for Benghazi attack ...
B~~~U~~~~~L~~~~~L~~~~~S~~~~~H~ ~~~~I~~~T !!!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100478 May 18, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes; this is our POTUS,ďThis president has set a tone that Muslim outreach Ö is more important than protecting the lives of our servicemen, and thatís crept into the military brass to the point where they canít engage in preemptive fire" in other words do not engage them until they kill you first...BULLSHIT! This is what you get with a Muslim POTUS. He's just patronizing his liberal Democrat base; while giving every break he can to his brotherhood.
Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.

Since: Dec 11

.

#100479 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.
So using YOUR line of thinking...(which is totally FUBAR); 9/11/2001 was not an act of "Terrorism/Declaration of war"?

Just like Japan attacked Pearl Harbor, only these cowardly Muslims targeted civilians!
Bush made the "Right" call and it kept US safe.
Jay

Paris, TN

#100480 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.
*********

Agree. If you can get Lincoln/Davis, Grant and Lee to apologize for the 620,000 who died (and the untold thousands who were wounded) in the four years of the Civil War.
countrygirl

Princeton, KY

#100481 May 18, 2013
PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. Man with the plan.
keep posting dumb shit, won't change the fact.
HILLARY CLINTON. 2016
YEAH BABY!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#100482 May 18, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Using your line of thinking, which I hate to do, does this mean Bush owes an apology to the 4000 DEAD and 33,000 wounded for his wars for nothing? Hypocrites one and all.
Now let me see, didn't Bush get the approval from congress first, now didn't that include democrats too.
Had Obastard gotten approval from congress for the Libyan attack there probably wouldn't have been the Benghazi debacle and cover-up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 hr little tuffet 17,756
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr Huh 939
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr ChicknButtisguest 69,654
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr REPUBLICANS LIE 102,153
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Dalai Lama 80,034
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr TexasFarter 19,878
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Wisconsi... (Oct '10) 18 hr Wondering 13
More from around the web