'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,429)

Showing posts 88,561 - 88,580 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100095
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Funny as heck!! And NOT at the same time....priceless!!!:~)
Hi there AL........ "in a gada da vida.. Bay-bee....don'tcha know that I love ya....hon-ey"!
Haha.... BLAM!!! So good to see you keep on keeping on!! Hope You're doing well.
Yes, she is still a waste pos just like you Doofus.

Lmfao
wtf

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100096
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Enigma wrote:
O. M. G........ You people are S T I L L soooooooo desperate as to HAVE TO use Bush....
Even after Alllllll this time??????????
WAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA..........
NOT priceless!! But desperately lame! Shooooo weeeee.... Scraping the bottom of the barrel there aintcha!!!
Yes, Bush is definitely the bottom of the Barrel like you, you low life pos.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100097
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
http://markets.financialconten t.com/stocks/news/read/2409067 8/Trade_Deficit_Drops
Deficit drops a HUGE amount.
Guess we know why the republicans are scared to step up to me.
These made up scandals are to diver from the huge drop in the deficit.
Yup! It's Obama's fault this happened. LMAO
Lets all watch as these tools try to turn a lowering deficit as being a bad thing.
None of them have a leg to stand on..... Our GREAT President is doing a GREAT Job!!
That's why I have the integrity to stand up for my party and not one of you do.
You're all being laughed at keyboard heros. Typing doesn't make you brave.
Your link is referring to "trade deficit", not the government deficit.
----------
Definition of 'Trade Deficit'
An economic measure of a negative balance of trade in which a country's imports exceeds its exports. A trade deficit represents an outflow of domestic currency to foreign markets.

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/t/trade_def...
----------

Uncle Tab, how do you arrive at "made up scandals"? Liberals are just as disgusted with the IRS and AP issues as conservatives are.

I also stand up for my party. I do it daily and not just in forums.
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100098
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Not losing 750k jobs a year
Stock market setting records
New car sales rebounds
Home sales up
Deficit dropped a HUGE number.
Sorry..... We have a great leader..... Just dumb voters like you and your kind.
"My kind" see what is going on in this country, not like you and your kind...besides been blind, but stupid too! "Deficit dropped a HUGE number"...
What does that mean, you idiot? What jobs and how much your food stamps did you invest in stock market...stock market is "gambling machine" for rich and powerful ... you liberal baboon!!!!!!!!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100099
May 17, 2013
 
Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> So You remember me Tab, ok. Didn't try to hide who I am ya know! And what the heck are you talking about, saying "posts I point out but am too scared (heehee) to call out"? What does that mean in your universe? Does it mean you didn't read whereI said thanks Uncle tab? I mean, you DO read, right......well, just saying.....you sound lost here like you're not following along!
Oh, & I'm actually not afraid of much at all. Certainly not words! Dont think anyone else on here is either! But if it makes ya feel better gimme some of those little kid icons. I can't use those or even see them from my iPhone anyway....hahaha!!
What is this "Stepping Up" rooster crowing crap your talking about anyway? Do tell.
If in 27 days, President Obama is not directly involved with any if these 'scandals' you all are going on and on and on about (directly means Obama told people to do the things you claimed he did) you have to admit you're wrong and you're foolish for believing what's being reported to you by your news sources. No matter what your sources report, if Obama doesn't take a direct hit for being personably involved, you're being misled purposely.

If you people are right an I'm wrong, I will admit I'm foolish and I was misled and my new sources and my research is wrong.

It's just that simple...I'll stand behind my party.... Will you?

A simple yes or no will do.

If you do the typical republican rambling, we'll all know you are the same blowhard bullshitters the rest of the republicans are here.

And just so you know, not ONE republican believes in the Republican Party to stand up and say yes.

You said you aren't scared.... I know I'm not scared.

So... You agree to do this?

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100100
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Funny as heck!! And NOT at the same time....priceless!!!:~)
Hi there AL........ "in a gada da vida.. Bay-bee....don'tcha know that I love ya....hon-ey"!
Haha.... BLAM!!! So good to see you keep on keeping on!! Hope You're doing well.
her vagina is stretched way out of proportion, since she met Hot C...and she ain't still talkin' right.
Enigma

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100101
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

OZombies wrote:
IRS targeting Conservative groups is going to be in charge of Obamacare? Who are you kidding? IRS has supper power to do anything they want to you...they can close your business, punish you, take your money, they are now above the law! THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE SOCIALISM ... Government can do anything they want to you and you can't do a damn thing! This is scary.
Plus Benghazi, AP and other scandals, this president should be impeached, but we don't have a president, we have illegal community organizer in The White House! Obama should be gone long ago. Obama shouldn't be our president to begging with! He know nothing, hear nothing, see nothing!
Exactly, exactly and oh yea....EXACTLY!! You said it right there OZ! Good to see ya still here!
Yep, that's who the SS"0" wants in charge of our health care - or in other words-- our life! Yep, none of it no good for no one. They're so accustomed to Lying, Cheating, Stealing, & Blaming others, they got careless.
And oh, we should tell the IRS exactly E V E R Y single thing but Noooooooooo, the brain damaged liptard they put up there ....uh....ummm....uh......nope ....don't have that name....uh....ummmm.....uh.... uh, well uh.....I can't answer that !! BULL CRAP!!

And yes, it's scary, but I don't think we should be afraid, I think THEY should be veeeeryyy afraid.!!! Idiots....ALL of them! With the leader of the pack being the stupidest of all combined.... Especially if he thinks anyone is buying his mumbling, bumbling bull he's spewing now! Heck, you can clearly tell even HE don't believe what he is reading off the TelePrompTer !!

Geeeesh! What a dog and pony show! P L E A S E.......send in the clowns!!! Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!.....oo oops ...... I forgot.... They're already right HERE in black & white print on topix!! Heeheehee!! Wooohooooo!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100102
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OZombies wrote:
IRS targeting Conservative groups is going to be in charge of Obamacare? Who are you kidding? IRS has supper power to do anything they want to you...they can close your business, punish you, take your money, they are now above the law! THIS IS PURE AND SIMPLE SOCIALISM ... Government can do anything they want to you and you can't do a damn thing! This is scary.
Plus Benghazi, AP and other scandals, this president should be impeached, but we don't have a president, we have illegal community organizer in The White House! Obama should be gone long ago. Obama shouldn't be our president to begging with! He know nothing, hear nothing, see nothing!
Hi, child killer..bled out any families lately?
Enigma

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100103
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

OZombies wrote:
WE HAVE NO LEADER...!!!!! OBAMA IS GOOD FOR NOTHING! DID I SAY WE HAVE NO LEADER!!!!!!!!!!
DITO
DITO
and heck yea.... DITO !!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100104
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin!!
I laughed too!! That's why none if them will commit to a month on all of this landing on Obama. They're all trained to have this open ended fear thing that goes on endlessly. They can't comprehend why these things will never happen because everything is built on future demise.... The future never happens and they've been called in it. No more crystal ball bullshit from republicans.
Deficit took a HUGE drop today.... None of them can comprehend that either. Good for Obama bad for republicans
The fear, doom, and gloom lies are falling apart.
They're all suckers and its falling in in them.
Just answer this question. Why do you believe Susan Rice was advised to tell the American public what occurred in Benghazi was the result of a video rather than what the CIA reported as a terrorist attack by Al Qaeda?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100105
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Why was it Okay for Bush to get 4000 killed over a lie but the end of days for the 4 to have been killed? Repub math??????????
I have answered that questions multiple times. When will it sink in???
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100106
May 17, 2013
 
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
her vagina is stretched way out of proportion, since she met Hot C...and she ain't still talkin' right.
you were USED for an "experiment" ...
and fell for it ...

hook, line, and acolyte ...

^_~

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100107
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Calvin!!
I laughed too!! That's why none if them will commit to a month on all of this landing on Obama. They're all trained to have this open ended fear thing that goes on endlessly. They can't comprehend why these things will never happen because everything is built on future demise.... The future never happens and they've been called in it. No more crystal ball bullshit from republicans.
Deficit took a HUGE drop today.... None of them can comprehend that either. Good for Obama bad for republicans
The fear, doom, and gloom lies are falling apart.
They're all suckers and its falling in in them.
Let me make a prediction (hehe)

By month's end they will have a half dozen new earth shattering 'scandals' to impeach Obama over,, these past six, including Benghazi, and AP and the IRS will be history, like Fast and Furious and the Birth Certificate, and the Ring, and his Muslim Faith, and his Big Stick (well, maybe not that one...Michele seems very happy) lolol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100108
May 17, 2013
 
Has the Obama Team Finally Lost the Juice?
Lauri B. Regan
For those of us who have been writing about the Obama administration from the beginning, the past several days of the news cycle have been a gift from heaven.

More
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/has_th...
OZombies

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100109
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly, exactly and oh yea....EXACTLY!! You said it right there OZ! Good to see ya still here!
Yep, that's who the SS"0" wants in charge of our health care - or in other words-- our life! Yep, none of it no good for no one. They're so accustomed to Lying, Cheating, Stealing, & Blaming others, they got careless.
And oh, we should tell the IRS exactly E V E R Y single thing but Noooooooooo, the brain damaged liptard they put up there ....uh....ummm....uh......nope ....don't have that name....uh....ummmm.....uh.... uh, well uh.....I can't answer that !! BULL CRAP!!
And yes, it's scary, but I don't think we should be afraid, I think THEY should be veeeeryyy afraid.!!! Idiots....ALL of them! With the leader of the pack being the stupidest of all combined.... Especially if he thinks anyone is buying his mumbling, bumbling bull he's spewing now! Heck, you can clearly tell even HE don't believe what he is reading off the TelePrompTer !!
Geeeesh! What a dog and pony show! P L E A S E.......send in the clowns!!! Waaaaaahahahahahahaha!!.....oo oops ...... I forgot.... They're already right HERE in black & white print on topix!! Heeheehee!! Wooohooooo!
Sometimes I stop to read this posts because of so many blind, uninformed and ignorant. Then, let see what is going on...same crap, same ignorance!
Obama is dumbest president ever and that is embarrassing ... we have so many crooks in our government, and Obama is their leader!

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100111
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes I stop to read this posts because of so many blind, uninformed and ignorant. Then, let see what is going on...same crap, same ignorance!
Obama is dumbest president ever and that is embarrassing ... we have so many crooks in our government, and Obama is their leader!
what would the Serbians do? Slit?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100112
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

May 16, 2013
The Mainstream Media Obama Psychodrama
By Thomas Lifson

...

So they invested themselves in making the dream come true, attaching their self-concept to his cause. This is why information that was dissonant tended to evoke a rather widespread hostile reaction.

>>> Only racists and birthers could doubt any of the official Obama narrative.

The Tea Party became an object of hatred, slander, and even physical attacks when it first appeared and threatened the Great Obama Project. <<<
[WE STILL ARE THREATENED ... ANYone who is NOT a libTARD]

When the tea partiers inflicted a serious blow to the political standing of Obama and the Democrats in the 2010 election, taking over the House, they became an obstacle to be removed.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/the_ma...
Follow us:@AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

``````````

DOJ did seize call logs for a phone in the Capitol used by AP reporters ...

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/348471/n...

reldim
Doesn't that still pose separation of powers issues? My understanding is that Congress is very protective of the Capitol and its environs.

Remember the uproar when the FBI attempted to execute a search warrant for William Jefferson's office after the raid that uncovered the cash in his freezer.

If the DoJ seized phone records for a Capitol phone - even one in the press gallery - without the knowledge of anyone in Congress or the Capitol Police, I would think they should still be quite upset.

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100113
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
you were USED for an "experiment" ...
and fell for it ...
hook, line, and acolyte ...
^_~
you mean sinker...told you she ain't talkin'right...
I remember the experiment.."Can Hot C squeeze into a Big Bear trap"
YES HE CAN!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100114
May 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me make a prediction (hehe)
By month's end they will have a half dozen new earth shattering 'scandals' to impeach Obama over,, these past six, including Benghazi, and AP and the IRS will be history, like Fast and Furious and the Birth Certificate, and the Ring, and his Muslim Faith, and his Big Stick (well, maybe not that one...Michele seems very happy) lolol
No doubt!!! It's so funny to me. Republican post after post ALL blame Obama for everything, but none of them will Stan up in front of everyone here to prove how honest and patriotic they are.

NONE of these made up scandals have legs and every one of them know it. It's their safest bet to never put an end to them. They basically keep themselves worked up over lies.

The entire Republican Party is just a big lie.

Gutless too!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#100115
May 17, 2013
 
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean sinker...told you she ain't talkin'right...
I remember the experiment.."Can Hot C squeeze into a Big Bear trap"
YES HE CAN!
sTinker ... better word ..
who RAN?

and NOW "hiding behind a keyboard" ...

:D

does loyalty RING a bell?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,561 - 88,580 of144,922
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••