'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228676 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#99938 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, you are right, the republican party is full of RINO's that are scared to death to open their mouths, yesterday was the first spark of energy to come-out of the republicans in years, when Bonner said, "someone is going to jail", if anyone goes to jail it will probably be Bonner!
I am not a republican, I am more of a conservative that is closer to anarchy than those that call themselves a republican.
Had I been in congress when Obastard went into Libya, let me assure you his ass would literally be swinging from a tree in the Rose Garden, wheater approve by congress or not!
As for his religion, I couldn't give a shit what it is, but the law of the land is the Constitution and his violations of said would in my opinion already have his ass six feet under ground.
It is like this, you fuchers are pushing for a socialist state, are you ready to spill some blood?
Your comparison of Anarchy and our Constitution explains to me why you always say 'socialism and communisim'

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

I understand why you are so against mental inquest for guns...... You're an idiot!

..... and yes.... I'm always right! Thank You for admitting it.

Since: Dec 11

.

#99939 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was referring to our CHRISTIAN BLACK DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT. Who confessed with his mouth before God and the world that he is a Christian. Who are you to judge ones faith. Especially when your judgment is based on Reich wing media lies.
God bless our CHRISTIAN BLACK DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT.
Can I get an AMEN from ya? No? LOL!
This is the Liberal-Human Rights Advocate who writes for New York Times (a Liberal News source)!
It's from Obamas "Interview"; not any other source!

"Nicholas Donabet Kristof (born April 27, 1959) is an American journalist, author, op-ed columnist, and a winner of two Pulitzer Prizes. He has written an op-ed column for The New York Times since November 2001 and The Washington Post says that he "rewrote opinion journalism" with his emphasis on human rights abuses and social injustices, such as human trafficking and the Darfur conflict.[1] Although Kristof has sometimes been criticized for highlighting human rights abuses in Africa, Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa has described Kristof as an "honorary African" for shining a spotlight on neglected conflicts."

YOU are the typical Dimocrat propaganda spreader!
My info is 100% legit and yours is conjecture and lies!
Dimocrat Down!
exposed as Obama @$$ Clown!
B. Hussein Obama sound Christian ?
Muslim call to prayer...sound Christian?
Justice Dale

United States

#99940 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! There you go with the nasty sexual references. Everyone knows thats how you teapubliklan closet dwellers flirt.
Hey, you say I'm a socialist, I say you're nazi scum. Let's just leave it at that. I read your other post: So you admit you're a teapubliklan anarchist. You reminisce about the good old days of lynching. And you're ready to spill blood. I hope I responded before you passed out. You must be hitting the alcohol and drugs extra hard tonight. Good luck with that.LOL
LMAO!!! There wasn't anything sexual about sticking a sword up you ass, that is a very painful way to die.
A socialist is a socialist, the Nazi is a member of the National Socialist Party.
No, I am a Constitutionalists, socialism, marxism and communism are all contrary to the Constitution, which is the law of the land, no Constitution, no USA, for it is the document that binds us together as one nation.
As for your comment on lynchings, don't you wish you could lynch all republicans?
Justice Dale

United States

#99941 May 16, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comparison of Anarchy and our Constitution explains to me why you always say 'socialism and communisim'
You don't know what the hell you're talking about.
I understand why you are so against mental inquest for guns...... You're an idiot!
..... and yes.... I'm always right! Thank You for admitting it.
LMAO!!! Socialism, marxism and communism are all contrary to the US Constitution as written. Yes, all have ideologies that prevent a human from being all they can be.
It my opinion a liberal should never be allowed within 50 feet of any type of firearm, all liberals are mentally defective.
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99943 May 16, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the Liberal-Human Rights Advocate who writes for New York Times (a Liberal News source)!
It's from Obamas "Interview"; not any other source!
"Nicholas Donabet Kristof (born April 27, 1959) is an American journalist, author, op-ed columnist, and a winner of two Pulitzer Prizes. He has written an op-ed column for The New York Times since November 2001 and The Washington Post says that he "rewrote opinion journalism" with his emphasis on human rights abuses and social injustices, such as human trafficking and the Darfur conflict.[1] Although Kristof has sometimes been criticized for highlighting human rights abuses in Africa, Archbishop Desmond Tutu of South Africa has described Kristof as an "honorary African" for shining a spotlight on neglected conflicts."
YOU are the typical Dimocrat propaganda spreader!
My info is 100% legit and yours is conjecture and lies!
Dimocrat Down!
exposed as Obama @$$ Clown!
B. Hussein Obama sound Christian ?
Muslim call to prayer...sound Christian?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =knu-HYHA0wMXX
I don't see anything damning about our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT in that post.
I'll just brush off the personal attacks as teapubliklan desperation.
Justice Dale

United States

#99944 May 16, 2013
A United Staes Marine holding an unbrella over the head of Obastard, you have to be gotdam shitting me, this is the job of his staff, not a "U.S. Marine"!! What in the hell is this dumb ass thinking!!! I am totally appalled!!! This dumb bastard (Obama) must go!!!
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99945 May 16, 2013
hey libotard sheeple, look what CHina says about your betrayer in chief, even the communist see him for what he is, but you can't, LOLOL,

baaaaaaaaaaa

Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99946 May 16, 2013
hey sheepletards, look what others say about your hollow wood celebrity, LOL

Obama a traitor for breaking pledge on Social Security

Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2013/04/23/4494173/o...

hey uncle flabby, how proud you must be,

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99947 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! There wasn't anything sexual about sticking a sword up you ass, that is a very painful way to die.
A socialist is a socialist, the Nazi is a member of the National Socialist Party.
No, I am a Constitutionalists, socialism, marxism and communism are all contrary to the Constitution, which is the law of the land, no Constitution, no USA, for it is the document that binds us together as one nation.
As for your comment on lynchings, don't you wish you could lynch all republicans?
Hmm, you say it's not sexual but "that is a very painful way to die". Which is it? A flirt or a threat or both?
No, I don't want to lynch teapubliklans. I believe even the Collectively stupid replug party has a right to scream their half baked opinion / lies. But when they go beyond the realm of sanity, I take issue.
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99948 May 16, 2013
google search Impeach Obama, 7,270,000 hits.

baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Impeach Oblamer

Jackson, MI

#99949 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you say it's not sexual but "that is a very painful way to die". Which is it? A flirt or a threat or both?
No, I don't want to lynch teapubliklans. I believe even the Collectively stupid replug party has a right to scream their half baked opinion / lies. But when they go beyond the realm of sanity, I take issue.
funny sodolib, I never heard of a democrap congress impeaching a repub, but I have heard of a repub congress impeaching a preadator in chief traitor liberal,
OZombies

Van Nuys, CA

#99950 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
A United Staes Marine holding an unbrella over the head of Obastard, you have to be gotdam shitting me, this is the job of his staff, not a "U.S. Marine"!! What in the hell is this dumb ass thinking!!! I am totally appalled!!! This dumb bastard (Obama) must go!!!
Right, poor excuse for a president ... make you wanna puke, things he does ...don't you think?
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99951 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
A United Staes Marine holding an unbrella over the head of Obastard, you have to be gotdam shitting me, this is the job of his staff, not a "U.S. Marine"!! What in the hell is this dumb ass thinking!!! I am totally appalled!!! This dumb bastard (Obama) must go!!!
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!

GOD BLESS OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!
Get real you idiot

Van Nuys, CA

#99952 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!
GOD BLESS OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!
Your "Christian" president let 4 Americans die in Benghazi because he doesn't want to say that Muslim terrorists attacked our guys, while supporting Muslim brotherhood in Egypt...
Shut your face you chicken chit!
Justice Dale

United States

#99953 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, you say it's not sexual but "that is a very painful way to die". Which is it? A flirt or a threat or both?
No, I don't want to lynch teapubliklans. I believe even the Collectively stupid replug party has a right to scream their half baked opinion / lies. But when they go beyond the realm of sanity, I take issue.
LMAO!!! A flirt or a threat or both? No, just the truth!
See you done fuched up by saying half baked/lies and realm of sanity, that isn't for you to judge, is it!
I know deep down in that black heart you liberals have, you would love nothing better, if all repubs would vanish off the face of the earth and don't lie to me!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#99955 May 16, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, poor excuse for a president ... make you wanna puke, things he does ...don't you think?
It is getting where you don't want to think, it is against Political Correctness. LMAO!!!
What next, the think police!!
Justice Dale

United States

#99956 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!
GOD BLESS OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!
LMAO!!! Get over GW and focus on the alien in the White House, the one that will burn this nation to a cinder!!!
Get Real

Winchester, KY

#99957 May 16, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!! A flirt or a threat or both? No, just the truth!
See you done fuched up by saying half baked/lies and realm of sanity, that isn't for you to judge, is it!
I know deep down in that black heart you liberals have, you would love nothing better, if all repubs would vanish off the face of the earth and don't lie to me!!!
Actually... We luv ya brotha. We just hate your demonic handlers. We keep saying WAKE UP TO REALITY! But you refuse. We reach out a hand to rescue you from the edge of sanity, but out of your misguided fear from the steady stream of lies you're fed on a daily basis, you attack your own countrymen. At least your party will be a grim reminder for future generations of the unchecked evil that nearly destroyed this country.
This is not judgment, this is direct observation.

Since: Dec 11

.

#99958 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything damning about our BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT in that post.
I'll just brush off the personal attacks as teapubliklan desperation.
B. Hussein Obama-“I was a little Jakarta street kid,” he said in a wide-ranging interview in his office (excerpts are on my blog, www.nytimes.com/ontheground ). He once got in trouble for making faces during Koran study classes in his elementary school, but a president is less likely to stereotype Muslims as fanatics — and more likely to be aware of their nationalism — if he once studied the Koran with them.

Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed delightfully uncalculated (it’ll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

The words in quotation marks are those of Barack Hussein Obama (not a Christian name)...how many "Christians" do you know who can recite the Muslim call to prayer in Arabic? He admitted attending a Muslim school where he learned from the Quran, it is Sharia Law that if a Muslim renounces their faith they are to be killed!
"anyone who rejects any of the basic ordinances of Islam or insults the prophet or the Qur'an (as Salman Rushdie did) will be regarded as an apostate and must be killed."
http://www.answering-islam.org/BehindVeil/btv...

He has met, bowed to and shook hands with Muslim Clerics! Evidence he has not renounced his faith; or they would have followed the law of Islam and slain him on the spot! This is what they do to Muslims who turn Christian: http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/indo...

Since: Dec 11

.

#99959 May 16, 2013
Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>
But it was ok to hold an umbrella for jesus white george, who was put in office by the republican majority supreme court. You teapubliklans piss your depends full when OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT bowed to the Saudi prince out of cultural respect,but you have no problem with bush leading him down a flower lined sidewalk, holding hands and kissing him right smack on the lips! LOL Thats messed up. HA! HA!
GOD BLESS OUR BLACK CHRISTIAN DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT!
Oh I see; you mean President Benjamin Todd Jealous!
Why didn't you just say so? http://www.naacp.org/pages/naacp-staff
President of the United States is B. Hussein Obama (not Christian in name or religion!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min Bayless 81,093
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 15 min skills 80,787
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr bacon hater 90,427
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 hr MSRose 104,813
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) 9 hr New guy 21
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Tue southern alien 8,692
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jun 26 WarForOil 83,868
More from around the web