'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239219 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

“God Bless our Republic”

Since: Nov 12

Warrior for USA

#98800 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
LMMFAO@ you dipshits using Beck in ANYTHING you type.
Even FalseNews fired him.
It's bad when the worst 'news' source ever fires someone
Talk about bottom of the barrel.
No wonder you all are so stupid.
It's the Vicks Vapor Rub??
What a trustworthy place to get informed.
Dumb ass!
MSM: We’ll cover the hot woman on trial for murder, not the scandal where an ambassador was murdered

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/09/msm-well-...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/05/08/human-tra...

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shru...

Yes, peaceful it is, if you're used to living in a combat zone. Not for America's Patriots on American soil! Go snort or smoke you another one uncle tab. Your brain has already rotted. Won't make a bit of difference now. You are already brain-dead. How many are in Kentucky, I wonder. Saudi's love horses. I bet they are all over horse country.

Ship them out. Pronto!

Location hidden

#98801 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Embassy Protocol states that if they are in fear if being attacked.... LEAVE!!
It doesn't get any simpler than that.
And if you voted for Romney Ryan, you voted to take away from the poor and disabled and the retired older Americans who worked all their lives.
You know.... That dastardly 47%.... That lost republicans the election because if Romney and his hate for older retired Americans and for the disabled.
Old stale ideas.
The majority of this country agrees..... Republicans are killing this country.
Oh! They were to get on a Libyan airliner and just fly off? Our government should have gotten them out. Simple!

How in the world do you come to the conclusion that voting for Romney/Ryan would take anything away from the poor, disabled, and retired? That is not what they stood for at all.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#98802 May 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fail to mention is the war was backed by Congress and included votes from Clinton, Reid, Biden, and Obama. They had the same information Bush did when they backed it.
bush was doing it one way or another. It was built on a lie, bottom line! So whine about that! Piles of people are still dying from george WMD's lying war. Get your head out of his, and your ass!

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family

TIR

Location hidden

#98803 May 9, 2013
The Irate Republican wrote:
<quoted text>
bush was doing it one way or another. It was built on a lie, bottom line! So whine about that! Piles of people are still dying from george WMD's lying war. Get your head out of his, and your ass!
Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family
TIR
What you fail to mention is the war was backed by Congress and included votes from Clinton, Reid, Biden, and Obama. They had the same information Bush did when they backed it.
UncleTab

United States

#98804 May 9, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Only in your little imaginary world (where John Stewart" whisper quippy talking points), and the $3it you spout from Mutha jones as though there were fact...that's so RICH you should protest yourself!
NO way in hell America wants Gun Control!
That issue was put to bed already! What was the vote? How many Dem's ran away?
Hillary has already committed political Sepuku, your Teflon Ninja is DOA!
Beck didn't inform you if the facts huh??
Also have to point out that the TOOL Ari can't back up the drone killing a violent criminal that he says Paul said.
It's fun making fun of you dumbasses!!
You are so f'n ignorant Ari.
Dumb as a box of rocks.
Uninformed super idiot!
[email protected] and your idol beck.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

Since: Apr 13

...I'm just DRAWN that way....

#98805 May 9, 2013
your buddy wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Still making fun of your stupid ass, still making fun of your creepy ass. You asked for it...you got it and now you are whining and pissing and crying about it! LMMFAO! Having a bad day scooter? Poor little fella.
no, I'm good thanks...carry on

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#98806 May 9, 2013
"Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions." Albert Einstein
Too many people fail to formulate their own opinions based upon original thought, thinking outside the box.
One thing that causes even more problems; those boxes are very small...and shrinking!
I do not allow anyone to think for me.
You may change usernames and socks ad infinitum; makes no difference to me, you still lose your lame arguments.
lol
look who's talking...
agree with American Lady ramblings, then quote Einstein

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#98807 May 9, 2013
Freedoms wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark 6:11 And whoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when you depart there, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Truly I say to you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
Mark 6:12 And they went out, and preached that men should repent.
I shake off the dust, it's now between You, God, and Satan.
Best Wishes.
how about some Mark Twain
UncleTab

United States

#98808 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
Only in your little imaginary world (where John Stewart" whisper quippy talking points), and the $3it you spout from Mutha jones as though there were fact...that's so RICH you should protest yourself!
NO way in hell America wants Gun Control!
That issue was put to bed already! What was the vote? How many Dem's ran away?
Hillary has already committed political Sepuku, your Teflon Ninja is DOA!
http://mobile.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/0...

Facts elude republicans.

Stanford

#98809 May 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently we don't know how the find "the real stuff".
Please enlighten us so we can do that. What, and who do you read and listen too.
If you will tell us where to find "the real stuff"and can I see it's REAL, I'll be glad to read and listen to it. Maybe it will change my mind.
Actually , no one has ever pointer me in the direction to find the real stuff.
Try the national archives, library of congress, supreme court documents if you really want to find "real stuff". Get off the Faux teet, and stay away from the wingnut talking head shows like hissing rush, that whining assed hannity. That stuff is like sniffing gasoline, sure it'll get ya fired up, but you know as well as anybody else that it's poison. Listen in on congressional hearings. Do your own research, and let the rest of the idiots follow the wingnut extremists propaganda mills. I would venture to say that most of the news programs spin their crap to suit their own agendas. Many of the government sites are not the easiest to navigate, and that's probably by design, but once you get used to it, you'll actually find the Official records of events. Sometimes you may have to get into the lower courts documents. I know, it's difficult, but that's the best way. As far as listening to "news", beware of all them. Listen, or watch them all, then check their asses out. See how many will try to misdirect you. Notice how many will say things like; "it has been said", "it has been reported that", "some say" this or that, and if and when they do give you a source,,, check it! There are several debunking sites for the talking head news programs, and fact check those site also. You'll be amazed at what you can see, if you will just look.

Prosecute the bush cartel/crime family!

TIR
UncleTab

United States

#98810 May 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
BASED ON A LIE!!

Everyone was given the LIE!!

Dumbya KNEW it was a lie.

Won't ask you to research it, we know republicans are against truth. It's proven here daily.

That's why republicans in office love you all.... They know you're easily fooled by them. Just like Ari.... I called him out on his LIE..... And he refuses to step up. He's too dumb to know the truth.

Candy from a baby.

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#98811 May 9, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The Constitution says different and the Constitution has complete jurisdiction over the USSC, not the other way around.
Oh, your diatribe means nothing to me, you do know the old saying about the duck and water.
LMAO!!!
LMAO!!!
" Constitution has complete jurisdiction over the USSC"
..funny, Dic
when the USSC determines what is and isn't Constitutional
you wouldn't know a FACT if it ass raped you (and left 2 bucks on your night table)

Stanford

#98812 May 9, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to refute that, TRAITOR .
The religious in this country only want to practice their religion in peace. You want to take it away from us and make us practice the Islamic Taliban beliefs of Allah.
The GOP is protecting working people. If the rich worked for it why should lazy ass'es get what others work for .
The rich donate to charities all the time. Your vice president is rich and donates barley a crumb,if that.The President not much better, and Nancy P all live high and mighty off your tax payers money.
They want to take from the rich who did work for their money,. The rich shared their wealth in the form of donations to diff charities and paying their taxes and creating work for the middle class,so we can all have a little better life.
Destroy the rich, that in turn destroys the middle class so everybody will be in same class, and depending on the government for everything. The government will OWN you.
The government can dole out what ever they think we can get by on.[No riches for anybody] because nobody can work for themselves any more. Everybody will have work, but only for the government for measly pay.
You will be working for the wealthy Muslims, and you will live their way or not at all.
You're probably a trickle down nut to. Ok, so, if all these millionaires and billionaires are doing all these great things thru their trickles, why then is it not working, nor hasn't been working? The rich do not become rich by giving their money away. They hoard it, thus keeping it out of the markets! It's a no brainer. I for one do work for myself, and have done so for the past thirty plus years, and I pay plenty taxes. No ofshore tax havens for me. They should send the tax haven pukes to the tax havens they use, and let them live there. Get your heart in America, or get your asses out! Oh yeah, now for the fear factor. That's a good george WMD bush throwback. What color should our bush fear code be today? Ha! Bah!

TIR

“I'm Not TRUMP...”

#98813 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
BASED ON A LIE!!
Everyone was given the LIE!!
Dumbya KNEW it was a lie.
Won't ask you to research it, we know republicans are against truth. It's proven here daily.
That's why republicans in office love you all.... They know you're easily fooled by them. Just like Ari.... I called him out on his LIE..... And he refuses to step up. He's too dumb to know the truth.
Candy from a baby.
Hey Uncle, welcome back, hope all is well...
... they're 'all in", Unc, and their 'ace in the hole' Benghazi, is turning up 'no help'.

Stanford

#98814 May 9, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
And what you as well as most wingnut extremists fail to acknowledge is that george WMD bush was hellbent on going after saddam's ass way before anything was said in congress!

TIR

Since: Dec 11

#98815 May 9, 2013
UncleTab wrote:
<quoted text>
Beck didn't inform you if the facts huh??
Also have to point out that the TOOL Ari can't back up the drone killing a violent criminal that he says Paul said.
It's fun making fun of you dumbasses!!
You are so f'n ignorant Ari.
Dumb as a box of rocks.
Uninformed super idiot!
[email protected] and your idol beck.
"Ari can't back up the drone killing a violent criminal"
I already DID dumb@$$!
Go back and find it!
I NEVER watch Beck or Rush!
Your "theories" are FUBAR as is your reading comprehension!

My "rocks" are diamonds! and jewels of thought; you keep throwing $#it balls because that's the only ammo you have in your head!

#98817 May 9, 2013

#98818 May 9, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Isn't it funny how Ari RUNS and disappears when put in the spot??
Just fun pointing this out.
And mark my words.... He CAN'T prove that Paul said that drones SHOULD be used in violent criminals..... He sucks Becks nuts so much and believes everything that mental case drunk idiot says.
No wonder Ari is so stupid.
It's funny how you chose not to "respond" but talk shit to yourself!
Hoping I would miss that?

I have a busy life.

If you want your weak theories squashed them "respond" to me not to yourself.
UncleTab

United States

#98819 May 9, 2013
<quoted text>
"Ari can't back up the drone killing a violent criminal"
I already DID dumb@$$!
Go back and find it!
I NEVER watch Beck or Rush!
Your "theories" are FUBAR as is your reading comprehension!
My "rocks" are diamonds! and jewels of thought; you keep throwing $#it balls because that's the only ammo you have in your head!
You didn't say what page it was on.

Please post what page it's on. I'm looking at the transcript right now. You 'typing' it doesn't make it true. I'm looking for FACTS, so give me the page number.

Please elaborate.
UncleTab

United States

#98820 May 9, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Uncle, welcome back, hope all is well...
... they're 'all in", Unc, and their 'ace in the hole' Benghazi, is turning up 'no help'.
Hey Calvin!

I'm good... Just making fun of how dumb professor Rambo is.

I caught him in a lie and he's back peddling like crazy.

Out him in the spot again and surprise surprise... He says what he types is absolute truth..... Which is a big assed lie.

Typical dumb republican.

They devour what FalseNews feeds them and don't research a single thing.

He's an idiot and I proves it yet again.

These morons who think Paul would ever be Presidential material are suckers. He flips flops more than pancakes at IHOP on all you can eat Sunday.

It's funny making a fool out of that dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 min SeekTruth 83,882
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 49 min dixie 84,078
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr YIM 92,005
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr HELLary Clinton 666 105,882
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
More from around the web