'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96885 Apr 26, 2013
Officials found guilty in Obama, Clinton ballot petition fraud

The scheme was hatched in January of 2008, according to affidavits from investigators who cite former Board of Registration worker Lucas Burkett, who told them he was in on the plan at first, but then became uneasy and quit. He waited three years before telling authorities about it, but if revelations about any forgeries were raised during the election, the petitions could have been challenged during the contest. A candidate who did not qualify with enough legitimate signatures at the time, could have been bounced from the ballot.
The case raise questions about whether in 2008, then candidate Obama actually submitted enough legitimate signatures to have legally qualified for the primary ballot.
“I think had they been challenged successfully, he probably would not have been on the ballot,” Levco told Fox News.
Under state law, presidential candidates need to qualify for the primary ballots with 500 signatures from each of the state's nine congressional districts. Indiana election officials say that in St. Joseph County, which is the 2nd Congressional district, the Obama campaign qualified with 534 signatures; Clinton's camp had 704.

Nees previously told Fox News that the fraud was clearly evident, "because page after page of signatures are all in the same handwriting,"

and that nobody raised any red flags

"because election workers in charge of verifying their validity were the same people faking the signatures."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/26/of...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96886 Apr 26, 2013
message received wrote:
American Lady-Sloopy, I got your message was their something you wanted to ask me? Wasn't reading the news back then.
u must be "badly" mistaken ...!!!!!!!
My pc must have been hacked!

I put ALL info on line!

I used to pm 'tofy'...

NO MORE ...

Haven't for months!

Still do RH occasionally ...

That's it!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96887 Apr 26, 2013
FYI ...

I will go farther!
could be a "mod"
playing tricks!

RH ...
I will not be sending any more pm's to you because of this! No offense to you :)

IF anyone gets any from "sloopy21 ...
They will "not" have been from me ...

I post as "American Lady"
from Danville KY ...

ONLY ...
message received

United States

#96888 Apr 26, 2013
You must of got my point.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96889 Apr 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>Can you PROVE you are a Christian other than by saying it you ignorant full of hate from hell woman?
piss off pissant!
u are annoying as a gnat!
that's it!

you do not concern me enuf to HATE you!
you are part of a WHOLE that I hate tho!
evilness!

``````````

I am NOT full of HATE for people.
I am FULL of hate for evil!

I am FIGHTING the evil and darkness of the peeps trying to destroy

My God
MY Country
and my Family's Country!

PLUS all Patriots Country!

Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...

The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit

I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...

In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3

American Lady

Danville, KY

#96890 Apr 26, 2013
message received wrote:
You must of got my point.
u must have gotten MINE
you can't pm someone and stay LOYAL!

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96891 Apr 26, 2013
wanna SEE 'em ...
I have em ...

EVERY one!

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96892 Apr 26, 2013
Wanna go have a coffee?

;~)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96893 Apr 26, 2013
JusttheFacts

Russellville, KY

#96894 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
piss off pissant!
u are annoying as a gnat!
that's it!
you do not concern me enuf to HATE you!
you are part of a WHOLE that I hate tho!
evilness!
``````````
I am NOT full of HATE for people.
I am FULL of hate for evil!
I am FIGHTING the evil and darkness of the peeps trying to destroy
My God
MY Country
and my Family's Country!
PLUS all Patriots Country!
Armour of God Prayer
Heavenly father I am ready to take my stand against the powers of darkness. Please help me to stand against the spiritual forces of Evil that want to destroy my Country, my family, and me...
The Helmet of Salvation
The Breastplate of Righteousness
The Belt of Truth
The Gospel of Peace
The Shield of Faith
Sword of the Spirit
I will pray persistently for my "fellow believers" in the authority of Jesus' name, deeded to me according to my Faith...
In Jesus' name I pray...
Amen <3
So if you are not full of hate than why do you slander a follow Christian by saying he is not? The only way a person can prove themselves a Christian is by saying so. Obama has said more than any President ever in history he is a Christian. Why do you slander a fellow follower of Jesus in such a manner? In a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims Obama said this, "Part of this conviction is rooted in my own experience. I am a Christian,"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96895 Apr 26, 2013
JusttheFacts wrote:
<quoted text>So if you are not full of hate than why do you slander a follow Christian by saying he is not? The only way a person can prove themselves a Christian is by saying so. Obama has said more than any President ever in history he is a Christian. Why do you slander a fellow follower of Jesus in such a manner? In a crowd of over 100,000 Muslims Obama said this, "Part of this conviction is rooted in my own experience. I am a Christian,"
Ever heard of taqqiya ...
mooslims ARE great at that!
Is THAT what you are doing?

``````````

I "am" a Christian!:)

When I say, "I am a Christian"
I'm not shouting, "I’ve been saved!"

I'm whispering, "I get lost!
That's why I chose this way"

I don't speak with human pride

I'm confessing that I stumble
Needing God to be my guide

I'm not trying to be strong

I'm professing that I'm weak
and pray for strength to carry on

I'm not bragging of success

I'm admitting that I've failed
and cannot ever pay the debt

I don't think I know it all

I submit to my confusion
Asking humbly to be taught

I'm not claiming to be perfect

My flaws are all too visible
But God believes I'm worth it

I still feel the sting of pain

I have my share of heartache,
Which is why I seek His name

I do not wish to judge

I have no authority...
I only know I'm loved.
~Carol Wimmer

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#96896 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Wanna go have a coffee?
;~)
No coffee. What's wrong with here. My husband I do everything together.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96897 Apr 26, 2013
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96898 Apr 26, 2013
Nowhere To Run 1965

Come on OUT 'tofy"

and FACE the music!

:)

I don't BITE

unless

accused of something ...
of which I'm NOT guilty!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96899 Apr 26, 2013
Audio: Glenn Beck: Beginning Of End Of Obama Admin;
White House Editing Documents; Saudi Visited White House?

AUDIO EXCERPT ONE:
( Beck: Today Is Beginning Of The End Of Obama Admin )
``````````

‘ARMED AND DANGEROUS’: BECK’S LATEST REVELATIONS ON SAUDI NATIONAL ONCE A ‘PERSON OF INTEREST’ IN BOSTON BOMBINGS
Excerpts Via Erica Ritz @ The Blaze

For the past week, Glenn Beck has been investigating a Saudi national once identified as a “person of interest” in the Boston Marathon bombing. The story has taken a number of alarming twists and turns, but on his radio program Wednesday, Beck released some of the most interesting information yet.[...]

Here are a couple of new points, as Beck related them:

The event file created for Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi indicated he was “armed and dangerous”
Alharbi was admitted into the country under a “special advisory option,” which is usually reserved for visiting politicians, VIPs, or journalists. The event file cover page indicates he was granted his status without full vetting.

One of the first excuses given by law enforcement when confronted about Alharbi’s pending deportation was an expired visa. But according to the event file, his visa is good until 11-NOV-2016.

The event file indicates he entered the U.S. on 08/28/12 in Boston, MA but says he is a student at the University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio. He has an apartment in Boston, and doesn’t seem to have been a full-time student in Ohio.

When a file is created in the system, the author(s) are notified via email when it is accessed and given the email address of the person accessing, so there is a record within the government data system of who was there. It was amended to remove the deportation reference, then someone later went in and tried to destroy both the original event file and an amended versions. We won’t say who at this time, but copies have already been made.

The original event file was reviewed and approved by two high level agents – Chief Watch Commander Maimbourg and Watch Commander Mayfield.

Here is the text of the cover of the event file, which reveals still more:

http://networkedblogs.com/KBwVm
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#96900 Apr 26, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Just so your ignorant ass knows the FACTS that before BUSH changed the LAW a person had to be a US Citizen:
May 13, 2002
On May 13, 2002, President Bush signed into law H.R. 2646, the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002, also known as the Farm Bill, which includes an expansion of immigrant and refugee eligibility for food stamps. The new law (Public Law 107-171) opens the food stamp program to:
qualified immigrants who have been in the United States for at least 5 years, effective April 1, 2003, which restores food stamp eligibility to roughly 363,000 immigrants and removes the 7-year limit on food stamp eligibility for refugees and asylees;
qualified immigrant children, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2003;
qualified immigrants receiving disability assistance, regardless of date of entry, effective October 1, 2002.
This represents the largest restoration of benefits since the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act of 1996 (PRWORA) disqualified roughly 935,000 legal immigrants from public benefit programs. In 1998, food stamp benefits were restored to about 250,000 immigrants - primarily children, the elderly and the disabled - and Supplemental Security Income and Medicaid were restored to about 12,000 elderly and disabled immigrants. MRS has long supported the restoration of public benefits to legal immigrants.
.http://old.usccb.org/mrs/food .shtml
What part of illegal immigrants receiving food stamps and free healthcare in our country do you not understand? Did Bush set any of his "illegal" aunts and uncles up in government housing for years even after a Judge demanded they be deported and gave them food stamps, welfare and free healthcare too?

You are an idiot. You lie and you deceive and you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground. Those able bodied Boston bomber terrorists really deserved food stamps, didn't they? Is Bush responsible for that too? Elderly AMERICAN CITIZENS are reduced to living below the poverty level (700 dollars a month)in their last years of life and our government allots them 16 dollars in food stamps a month. Think that's all the illegals get...16 dollars a month in food stamps?

Moron!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96902 Apr 26, 2013
Ninety Three Articles of Impeachment against Obama

http://conservativepapers.com/news/2012/04/04...

What if the government rejects the Constitution?
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/04/12/wha...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96903 Apr 26, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitman ...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#96904 Apr 26, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you WANT to know?

Let IT "all" hang out!

;~)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

#96905 Apr 26, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really care what you buy! It is fact! He is rated much higher than Jimmy Carter and will continue to grow as Americans see what this administration is doing to our country.
So you're saying that Obama's failings are making Bush more popular
...and you don't care what I buy?
THAT'S STUPIDITY SQUARED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min miss tuffet 150,116
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 9 min Living Wage 3,341
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min bacon hater 58,234
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,011
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min ChicknButt 55,605
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 58 min Canton 31,106
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Red Square 59,706
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••