'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
85,001 - 85,020 of 146,732 Comments Last updated 31 min ago
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
COPIED from another poster ...
The "aptitude" of libTARDS on here!
``````````
Three blondes were all applying for the last available position on the Toronto Police Force.
The detective conducting the interview looked at the three of them and said, "So you all want to be cops, huh?"
The blondes all nodded.
The detective got up, opened a file drawer, and pulled out a folder. Sitting back down, he opened it, pulled out a picture, and said, "To be a detective, you have to be able to detect.
You must be able to notice things such as distinguishing features and oddities like scars and so forth."
So saying, he stuck the photo in the face of the first blonde and withdrew it after about two seconds.
"Now," he said, "did you notice any distinguishing features about this man?"
The blonde immediately said, "Yes, I did, he has only one eye!"
The detective shook his head and said, "Of course he has only one eye in this picture! It's a profile of his face! You're dismissed!"
The first blonde hung her head and walked out of the office.
The detective then turned to the second blonde, stuck the photo in her face for two seconds, pulled it back, and said, "What about you? Notice anything unusual or outstanding about this man?"
"Yes! He only has one ear!"
The detective put his head in his hands and exclaimed, "Didn't you hear what I just told the other lady? This is a profile of the man's face! Of course you can only see one ear! You're excused too!"
The second blonde sheepishly walked out of the office.
The detective turned his attention to the third and last blonde and said, "This is probably a waste of time, but...."
He flashed the photo in her face for a couple of seconds and withdrew it, saying, "All right, did you notice anything distinguishing or unusual about this man?"
The blonde said, "I sure did. This man wears contact lenses."
The detective frowned, took another look at the picture, and began looking at some of the papers in the folder.
He looked up at the blonde with a puzzled expression and said, "You're absolutely right! His bio says he wears contacts! How in the world could you tell that by looking at his picture?"
The blonde rolled her eyes and said,
"Well, Hellooooooooooooo! With only one eye and one ear,...he certainly can't wear glasses."
==========
and America is FILLED with IT!
The deliberate dumbing DOWN of America!
has "worked"
As can be ...
SEEN ...
ON this board!
No, I did not read this.
dumb shit.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
HELP for WHAT?
What do "u" think
I
need
help
at ???
Defending & taking CARE of MYself!
HA!
Try messing around me bub ...
u'll get a dose ...
OF
American SPIRIT!
Typing!

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, your marksmanship IS legendary, that is, based on fable and myth.
and your TARGET is something you shoot AT...your AIM is not so good
You are too paranoid to follow the dam link!
But then libtards never allow truth and fact to enter their thought process!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

>to< [too]!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Oops, corrected a non existent error!
spell check must have caught it before I posted.

(it's an option in my browser)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too paranoid to follow the dam link!
But then libtards never allow truth and fact to enter their thought process!
lol, it's not paranoia, I've listened to plenty of Jones and Beck and Ventura, They are all funny clowns...
American Lady Without the Cheetos stains
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
On April 19th, Glenn Beck accused the United States government of conducting a widespread coverup regarding Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national who was injured during the Boston Marathon bombing, and promised that, on Monday, he would reveal information he had allegedly obtained that revealed Alharbi "was a very bad, bad, bad man," which he threatened to reveal on Monday unless the government came clean first.
Beck has since made good on his promise and claimed that the NTC issued an event file calling for Alharbi's deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.
"We are not sure who actually tagged him as a 212 3B, but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this it has to be almost certain," said Beck. "It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty it is not thrown around lightly."
Glenn Beck accuses Boston Marathon victim Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi of being an al-Qaeda recruiter.
Glenn Beck accuses Boston Marathon victim
Except, of course, by hardline conservative media personalities like Glenn Beck. They throw those allegations around left and right.
There's just one problem: Alharbi and the Saudi national who was called for deportation are two different people.
Representative Jeff Duncan (R-SC), whom The Blaze credited as possessing the original event file, already asked the DHS Secretary, Janet Napolitano, about the Saudi national during a hearing last Thursday. Napolitano stated that she was "unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston."
According to DHS officials, the other individual is already in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody.
Furthermore, the other Saudi national was only reported to have been detained for being in violation of his visa, with no mention of 212 3B given at all. According to DHS officials, his case and the Boston Marathon are unrelated.
This is not some new revelation. It was information that was all freely available to Beck, even before he made his threat to reveal information about Alharbi.
Glenn Beck's big reveal was, once again, a big fat lie.
LMAO!!!
I've caught Professor Spelling Challenged in a bunch of lies.

Caught most republicans in lies here.

They know they're liars, they eat up the WND (they RAN from the WND post the other day, cowards), Beck, Limbaugh, Savage, FalseNews lies.

Republicans are just ignorant uneducated gullible tools.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

No biggie Ari ...
they will WHINE ...
either way ...

WHATEVER "we" do ...
they WHINE

la wa la waa la waaaaa

That's ALL they KNOW!

Seen it for YEARS!...

In all corners of THIS "beloved" Country!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
ready to quote a Bible verse.....and throw
a little racism.
....... And a YouTube video. LMAO
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, it's not paranoia, I've listened to plenty of Jones and Beck and Ventura, They are all funny clowns...
American Lady Without the Cheetos stains
u do NOT know
HOW
do
discern

the

TRUTH ...

or

REAL news

from

FILLER!

There's so MANY
talking HEADS anymore!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>No, I did not read this.
dumb shit.
Says the country goat girl that replies to posts she doesn't read. O-tay!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
On April 19th, Glenn Beck accused the United States government of conducting a widespread coverup regarding Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi, a Saudi national who was injured during the Boston Marathon bombing, and promised that, on Monday, he would reveal information he had allegedly obtained that revealed Alharbi "was a very bad, bad, bad man," which he threatened to reveal on Monday unless the government came clean first.
Beck has since made good on his promise and claimed that the NTC issued an event file calling for Alharbi's deportation using section 212, 3B which is proven terrorist activity.
"We are not sure who actually tagged him as a 212 3B, but we know it is very difficult to charge someone with this it has to be almost certain," said Beck. "It is the equivalent in civil society of charging someone with premeditated murder and seeking the death penalty it is not thrown around lightly."
Glenn Beck accuses Boston Marathon victim Abdul Rahman Ali Alharbi of being an al-Qaeda recruiter.
Glenn Beck accuses Boston Marathon victim
Except, of course, by hardline conservative media personalities like Glenn Beck. They throw those allegations around left and right.
There's just one problem: Alharbi and the Saudi national who was called for deportation are two different people.
Representative Jeff Duncan (R-SC), whom The Blaze credited as possessing the original event file, already asked the DHS Secretary, Janet Napolitano, about the Saudi national during a hearing last Thursday. Napolitano stated that she was "unaware of anyone who is being deported for national security concerns at all related to Boston."
According to DHS officials, the other individual is already in U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody.
Furthermore, the other Saudi national was only reported to have been detained for being in violation of his visa, with no mention of 212 3B given at all. According to DHS officials, his case and the Boston Marathon are unrelated.
This is not some new revelation. It was information that was all freely available to Beck, even before he made his threat to reveal information about Alharbi.
Glenn Beck's big reveal was, once again, a big fat lie.
So you trust Napolitano?
What has she done to demonstrate that she might be "trustworthy"?
I bet you never ever questioned a member of the Bush entourage did you?
You blindly follow you messiah and his hand picked schil of the day!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Never catches the other ones.

*snicker*

(Republicans have an excuse for everything)

“Could've been a contender here”

Since: Apr 13

I couldn't find no fight, here

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!
I've caught Professor Spelling Challenged in a bunch of lies.
Caught most republicans in lies here.
They know they're liars, they eat up the WND (they RAN from the WND post the other day, cowards), Beck, Limbaugh, Savage, FalseNews lies.
Republicans are just ignorant uneducated gullible tools.
They're not defending Beck and his earth shattering reveal tonight? Hmmmmm.. wonder why?

I'm going to bed, don't feed them after midnight, Uncle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text> all the talk in between don't
change the fact. still crazy as batshit.
Will you please post something that may prove/disprove some intelligent thought?

All you ever post is childish crap(parrot the bird brains), try and muster an original thought will you?
countrygirl

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
....... And a YouTube video. LMAO
Yes,
funny as hell. She is out there.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u do NOT know
HOW
do
discern
the
TRUTH ...
or
REAL news
from
FILLER!
There's so MANY
talking HEADS anymore!
http://conwebwatch.tripod.com/stories/2012/wn...

How do you discern this??

You claim you're all about the truth?

I know you're too stupid to know what truth is.... So I took the liberty of pointing out what's NOT truth.

Don't ever say you're about the truth. None of you are.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
They're not defending Beck and his earth shattering reveal tonight? Hmmmmm.. wonder why?
TheBlaze Exclusive:

Congressional sources confirm Saudi national was to be deported for

>>>> security related grounds <<<

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/04/22/exposed-c...

WUSS ...

WHAT the HELL do you THINK we ARE defending!?!

Do you THINK
I'm
typing
just for the HELL of IT?

I don't go for THAT.

I'm NOT just talking to HEAR MY HEAD ROAR!

like you "dumchits" DO!

FILLER
on a "board" ...

that's
ALL
u
dumchits
DO

with
NOTHING

to BACK it UP!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

just
the
libTARDED
media!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Judged:

Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
The crazy crackhead brought it up earlier, no one bit so she didn't bring it up again.

Lol see you tomorrow Calvin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••