'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 229102 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Justice Dale

United States

#94265 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>clever lay on words, twice..like a 5 year old, but still clever for you
Fuch Face!!! Actually lick was a typo, that one couldn't have came at a better time!!!
LMAO!!!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94266 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha, Not a shut? what do you need to know about honey? Wet?, Sticky? Sweet? It drips?
Just quoting what the poster I responded to said. They called me a "shut". I didn't come up with the word. They did.
Justice Dale

United States

#94267 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that's what losers say, also
Well seeing I aint' a loser, that doesn't apply, does it!!!
Justice Dale

United States

#94268 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
you proud of me?
LMAO!!! You will always be, Fuch Face, but yes I am proud of you, Fuch Face!!!

Location hidden

#94269 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Poor dumb Rubio.... On FalseNews Sunday.
He's so ignorant with a cheesy (I've got it in the bag) grin.
Not realizing he's the next republican to be made victim of the machine to be ruined and lose THE election.
Republicans!! Masters of The Welfare State!!!! Vote republican for a leader, turn whatever that republican is running for into welfare.
Just fact. You republicans are awful quiet about listing how many of those THIRTY governorships are over welfare states.
Guess you already know voting republican is a straight shot to a welfare state.
Per CNBC, the 15 highest welfare states are listed below. Only one of these is a red state.

Btw, I didn't "disappear". I just don't stay on here 24/7.

----------

Oregon
Pennsylvania
Michigan
Rhode Island
Indiana
New Mexico
Washington
Minnesota
New York
Washington D.C.
Vermont
Massachusetts
Tennessee
Maine
California

http://www.cnbc.com/id/31910310
----------

Tennessee is the only red state in the top 15 welfare states.

Location hidden

#94270 Apr 14, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
90% of Americans agree with gun control.
This is yet another example how antiquated and out of touch the republicans are.
Old and Stale has become their campaign slogan, and they're too dumb to catch on.
Great information! Thanks for posting it!
March 26, 2013

Soon after Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., announced an assault weapons ban would not be part of a gun control bill, a new CBS News poll shows support for stricter gun control laws overall has dropped since the shootings at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Currently, support for stricter gun control laws stands at 47 percent today, down from a high of 57 percent just after the shootings. Thirty-nine percent want those laws kept as they are, and another 11 percent want them made less strict.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57576248/...

Location hidden

#94272 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>thanks to rebubblelicans with their heads up their asses
Thanks to more Americans opening their eyes.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

Since: Apr 13

..No wonder he says S#|T.....

#94273 Apr 14, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to more Americans opening their eyes.
and seeing inside their own buttholes

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94274 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing I aint' a loser, that doesn't apply, does it!!!
yes, I'm afraid it does

Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.
...Mark Twain

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94275 Apr 14, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well seeing I aint' a loser, that doesn't apply, does it!!!
"Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."
...Christopher Lasch

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94276 Apr 14, 2013
'Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress; having rejected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future."
...Benjamin Disraeli

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94277 Apr 14, 2013
"All conservatism is based upon the idea that if you leave things alone you leave them as they are. But you do not. If you leave a thing alone you leave it to a torrent of change."
...Gilbert K. Chesterton

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94278 Apr 14, 2013
"Liberalism is trust of the people tempered by prudence. Conservatism is distrust of the people tempered by fear."
...William E. Gladstone

Location hidden

#94279 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
and seeing inside their own buttholes
And seeing the reality of what is occurring around them.

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94280 Apr 14, 2013
"American conservatism depends on its continued dominance and even for its very existence on people never making connections about the world, connections that until recent were treated as obvious or self-evident everywhere on the planet."
...Thomas Frank
Justice Dale

United States

#94281 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I'm afraid it does
Denial ain’t just a river in Egypt.
...Mark Twain
Fuch Face!!! Mark Twain, is just a measurement of water beneath a boat, I run deeper than that!!!

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94282 Apr 14, 2013
"There is danger in reckless change, but greater danger in blind conservatism."
...Henry George

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94283 Apr 14, 2013
"There is much to dislike about President Obama's approach to the financial crisis. But opposition, it seems, will have to come from somewhere other than conservatism. The party out of power is also a party out of touch."
...Thomas Frank

“Butt-hole Mouth”

#94284 Apr 14, 2013
"The intellectual debility of contemporary conservatism is indicated by its silence on all important matters."
...Christopher Lasch
Justice Dale

United States

#94285 Apr 14, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ostensibly rigorous and realistic, contemporary conservatism is an ideology of denial. Its symbol is a smile button."
...Christopher Lasch
Fuch Face!!! A denial of what, the demise of the US Constitution, I think not!!! LMAO!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min Lol 81,406
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min dixie 81,132
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min Mgtn Res 90,509
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min Cavecanemdog 104,879
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 hr Sid 83,873
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jun 29 KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Jun 28 New guy 21
More from around the web