'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#94099 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
More education for you, Had Obama NOT been in talks with Immelt NONE of these new American jobs would have ever happened you ignorant POS. Billions spent on NEW American factories is why GE paid no taxes. Educate yourself.
With about a month to go before the scheduled opening of the locomotive factory, GE Transportation, a division of General Electric, is still trying to fill its first 300 jobs.
The locomotive factory is under construction just west of Texas Motor Speedway. When complete, it will churn out GE's Evolution diesel-electric locomotives that a company official described as "the most fuel efficient and environmentally friendly heavy haul locomotive in the world."
Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/12/26/45090...
Your own article provides the information as to what "Texas" has done to assist GE establish in the area.
----------

The announcement of GE's intent to build in Fort Worth came after a flurry of activity among local business and government officials, much of it behind the scenes, to make the project a reality.

As an incentive to lure GE Transportation to Texas, the governor's office kicked in $4.2 million from the Texas Enterprise Fund, an account created in 2003 to lure jobs to the state.

In Fort Worth, city officials approved an 85 percent abatement of city taxes to the property, which is expected to be worth $5.4 million over 10 years.

A $744,845 grant from the Texas Workforce Commission was awarded to cover training costs for new GE hires, who are attending courses at North Central Texas College in Gainesville and the Tarrant County College South Campus in Fort Worth.

Also, Hillwood Properties, the company in charge of the AllianceTexas development that includes Alliance Airport, had to be brought in to make it possible for GE to use some area railroad tracks to test its new locomotives.

Uncle Tab

United States

#94100 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, try to be nice and people will be nice to you. and you will be judged for lying ...I'm not lesbian! You thing you are "big man" for making up stories here. Talking "big" and saying absolutely nothing!!!
Nah.... You're just a dumb immigrant who was brainwashed.

You don't bother me at all.

You are just a closet lesbian. Nothing more.

And you can play that Christian card while talking about those who have passed away, I don't care. Everyone here and in real life have the same opinion of you and the other unstable republicans here.

You all are why we've won the Whitehouse. You're too stupid to learn and stop making dumb mistakes or too stupid to know people like Rove and their kind play you ALL for the fools that you are.

They are like us, they know you're stupid, just like us democrats point out every day.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94102 Apr 13, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Do these lQQk like I 'listen' to anyone ...?
Republican super-Pacs outgun Obama
By Richard McGregor in Washington
Soros donation to Democrats angers some activists
Where is George Soros when you need him?
http://www.ft.com/intl/cms/s/2/dc5cf852-99ef-...
https://www.google.com/search...
Restore Our Future supports Romney $142,097,336 Conservative $153,741,731
American Crossroads $104,746,670 Conservative $117,472,407
Priorities USA Action supports Obama $65,166,859 Liberal $79,050,419
Majority PAC $37,498,257 Liberal $42,121,541
http://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/superpacs.php
LQQks LIKE he got outGUNNED with "greenbacks" ...
...... And still lost.

Just making that clear. You all bought Dumbyas election, couldn't buy the last 2.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94103 Apr 13, 2013
CiviliNation

Our mission is to foster an online culture where every person can freely participate in a democratic, open, rational and truth-based exchange of ideas and information, without fear or threat of being the target of unwarranted abuse, harassment or lies.

http://www.civilination.org/

Location hidden

#94104 Apr 13, 2013
Sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, simpleton. You're right I don't know you nor do I care too. I now know however that you have the comprehension of a kindergartener. I was referring to the person you were replying too in my previous post, dummy.
As you response was made to me, I truly believed you were referring to "me". I am obviously not the only one who made this assumption.

I apologize for making the wrong assumption, but without knowing you or your intent, it was an easy mistake to make.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94105 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I have never heard that only the Rich got the tax breaks. What has always been said is the rich got MOST of the tax breaks. Why do you Repubs twist words? Why must you always lie?
Educate yourself and read the truth on the tax cuts.
Fueled income inequality: This chart from the Congressional Research Service shows that the Bush tax cuts, which significantly reduce top marginal tax rates and capital gains rates, helped widen income inequality in the 2000s. As the report says,ďas the top tax rates are reduced, the share of income accruing to the top of the income distribution increases ó that is, income disparities increase.Ē This chart shows how the percentage of income flowing to the top 0.1 percent of earners increases as top tax rates decrease.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
All republicans lie. We've all proven it here.

They just copy and paste wnd horeshit and say its fact.

wnd and Falsenews.... Pathetic sources for pathetic people.

Location hidden

#94106 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I usually do not post back to you BatShit crazy lady but I will make an exception. First, GE shipped the jobs BEFORE Immelt was job czar. Secondly, had Obama not put Immelt on his side about American jobs GE would have NEVER came back and spent the $1 BILLION opening up NEW factories in America.
Now go cut and paste your crap in another forum or feed your cats.
I don't believe Immelt is "on his side".
----------

Back when he agreed to advise the Obama administration on economics, General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt told friends that he thought it would be good for GE and good for the country. A life-long Republican, Immelt said he believed he could at the very least moderate the presidentís distinctly anti-business instincts.

Immelt doesnít think heís had anywhere near as much luck moderating the presidentís fat-cat-bashing, left-leaning economic agenda of taxing businesses and entrepreneurs to pay for government bloat.

Friends describe Immelt as privately dismayed that, even after three years on the job, President Obama hasnít moved to the center, but instead further left. The GE CEO, Iím told, is appalled by everything from the presidentís class-warfare rhetoric to his continued belief that big government is the key to economic salvation.

Immeltís conversion from public Obama supporter to a private detractor is important: It shows how even businessmen who feast off his subsidies worry about his overall economic agenda and its long-term impact on the economy.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/opedcolu ...
Jay

Paris, TN

#94107 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one damn liar and a loser ...I never told you Jay is a female...you lie when you open your mouth or anything you post here...only bull crap comes out from your mouth...you said your mom is dead so people would have sympathy for you and later you forgot, NO she is not. You said your dad don't let you see any of the nude "stuff" and later you brag what kind of big man you really are and you have seen over 3000 hooters ... shut up you liberal monkey ... you are full of SHIT, YOU ASSHOLE...!!!!! What you do here, you are in real life ...people don't change much ... you have NO face...NO SCRUPLES, NO morals, NO nothing !!!!!

You're on a roll Oz, sock it to him - the little lying sack of BS!

Let them think what they want.....they are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.
ASSHOLE? You bet!!! LOL I just got this returned for offensive material.....did they bother to read some of the stuff this little 13 year old creep writes?

Oh no, just the adults!
Jay

Paris, TN

#94108 Apr 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay today's lesson for the morons. lol Tell us how long ago that water heater line was put in at GE in Louisville. How many people were hired in for those jobs? Why is it only now up and running? How many months ago did Beshear brag about all the new jobs that water heater line produced? What have those 8 bucks an hour new employees been doing for all these months? Sitting in a breakroom doing nothing all day? Why were so many employees hired for jobs that clearly would not be ready for them for months and months and months? GE needed people numbers to ratify the union contract that would screw the longtime loyal employees. Hiring those people in during Obama's re-election campaign was a win for Obama even though there was nothing for the new hires to do. It made Obama and the local democrats look good. It also gave GE the results and numbers they needed by bribing these new hires (sitting all day) with $5 thousand dollars. A win for GE. Those new hires make so little they are still dependent upon government benefits. I guess that's what Pelosi meant when she said food stamps are good for our economy. The more the merrier. Is that why 20 million more people are on food stamps on Obama's watch? Good for the economy? Is that why our government puts up billboards in Mexico encouraging Mexicans to get on the welfare rolls when they get here? Good for the economy?
Do you know where those water heaters come from? China. Yep, you know, the place Obama accused the republicans of sending American jobs to? Yep, that China. You think that Obama and Immelts backdoor meetings giving GE the monopoly on the engines for the rail trains a win situation? Maybe for GE and Obama but not so much for the citizens. Obama spends more, GE gets more tax money, Ge still doesn't pay taxes. Whose money pays for the trillions that deal will cost? GE's money? Nope. Obama's money? Nope. Tax dollars? Yep. Let's hope this isn't another of Obama's sure things like Solyundra and Fiskers. We can't afford anymore of those successes that Obama backed with tax payer dollars right up until they filed bankruptcy and screwed Americans for billions. Win situations again? lol Moron.
What about Obama's job stimulus brain fart that created MORE DEBT than it created jobs? Win situation? What about Obama's shovel-ready jobs failure that even Obama admitted weren't so shovel-ready after all? Win situation? What about the Black communities 13-17% unemployment rate all through Obama's nearly 5 year presidency? Winning again? Obama and the dems put out an ad during the re-election campaign assuring the Black community they didn't have to worry...he STILL had their backs. Wow what a winner, huh? Maybe he meant he had their backs and would add 20 million more on government food stamp rations. Throw 'em a bone and win baby win, right?
You can spin until the cows come home but even you aren't as stupid as you pretend to be. The rest of us don't sit back and wait for Rachael Madcow to tell us what to repeat. We are informed. That's not such a win situation for you, is it?

Good stuff as usual, Glasgow!!

Since: Dec 11

#94109 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
And you can play that Christian card while talking about those who have passed away, I don't care. Everyone here and in real life have the same opinion of you and the other unstable republicans here.
You all are why we've won the Whitehouse. You're too stupid to learn and stop making dumb mistakes or too stupid to know people like Rove and their kind play you ALL for the fools that you are.
They are like us, they know you're stupid, just like us democrats point out every day.
This is KY Libtard, keep spewing your bovine feces until it hits the fan, then see where it ends up! B. Hussein Obama did not carry this state, the perpetrators of vote fraud knew they could never pass that one off! Instead the went to swing states and picked the largest counties!

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/elections/

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94110 Apr 13, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Your own article provides the information as to what "Texas" has done to assist GE establish in the area.
----------
The announcement of GE's intent to build in Fort Worth came after a flurry of activity among local business and government officials, much of it behind the scenes, to make the project a reality.
As an incentive to lure GE Transportation to Texas, the governor's office kicked in $4.2 million from the Texas Enterprise Fund, an account created in 2003 to lure jobs to the state.
In Fort Worth, city officials approved an 85 percent abatement of city taxes to the property, which is expected to be worth $5.4 million over 10 years.
A $744,845 grant from the Texas Workforce Commission was awarded to cover training costs for new GE hires, who are attending courses at North Central Texas College in Gainesville and the Tarrant County College South Campus in Fort Worth.
Also, Hillwood Properties, the company in charge of the AllianceTexas development that includes Alliance Airport, had to be brought in to make it possible for GE to use some area railroad tracks to test its new locomotives.
I totally agree that tax incentives can lure business back to the US. They are a great idea. Only a dumbass would ever be against them. Maybe you Repubs should write your Repubs in DC and ask them about this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad
http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#94111 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
This is KY Libtard, keep spewing your bovine feces until it hits the fan, then see where it ends up! B. Hussein Obama did not carry this state, the perpetrators of vote fraud knew they could never pass that one off! Instead the went to swing states and picked the largest counties!
How'd you like voting for the cult leader? Had Mitt won I'm sure he would have brought his money back from the Islands.
OZombies

United States

#94112 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it...YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE AN IMMIGRANTS TOO...what's your point?
Talking about uneducated, you "ate" the cake!
I'm a mother and I don't like gay and lesbians. Maybe you are closet GAY and think that everyone else is...YOU GAYLORD!!!!! Yes I'm an immigrant, but NOT an ILLEGAL !!!!! I'm an American CITIZEN and nothing you can do about that! Get that gayboy!!!!!!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94113 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I usually do not post back to you BatShit crazy lady but I will make an exception. First, GE shipped the jobs BEFORE Immelt was job czar. Secondly, had Obama not put Immelt on his side about American jobs GE would have NEVER came back and spent the $1 BILLION opening up NEW factories in America.
Now go cut and paste your crap in another forum or feed your cats.
IF you do NOT listen to FNC, FOX news or READ any articles ...
BESIDES lefTURD sites ...

u are NOT getting the TRUE story!... u dumchit pUnk!
Continue CALLING me names ... u WILL get IT back!
I fight Fire with FIRE!
``````````

'Job czar' doesn't meet qualifications America needs (Viewpoint)

General Electric is at it again. This multibillion-dollar company doesnít pay taxes and just announced itís closing another U.S. division ó and moving it to China. And GEís leader, Jeff Immelt, is President Obamaís job czar. Really?

GE employs a team of almost 1,000 people to accomplish their tax avoidance. Former U.S. Treasury officials, former IRS executives and congressional tax writing committees make up the mastermind team.

In the mid-í80s President Reagan caught wind of GEís accounting games and tax avoidance and responded with an aggressive overhaul of the tax system that closed loopholes. GE pushed back by continuing to beef up its tax committees and lobbying. Every year since, it achieved greater success in winning breaks and avoiding taxes. Consequently, GE jobs in the United States wane.
Since 2002, while GE off-shore profits soared from $15 billion to $92 billion, GE eliminated one-fifth of its U.S. workforce. The numbers highlight global success, and it is Immeltís job to maximize financials and drive shareholder benefit, but how is Immelt the model for U.S. job creation?

Might campaign donations influence our president? Through its PACs, GE donated more than a half million dollars to Barrack Obamaís campaign ó a modest amount. However, over the past decade, GE has contributed more than $200 million to lobbying efforts.

This is about American leadership and focus ó or lack there of.

MORE:
http://www.mlive.com/opinion/kalamazoo/index....

Location hidden

#94114 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree that tax incentives can lure business back to the US. They are a great idea. Only a dumbass would ever be against them. Maybe you Repubs should write your Repubs in DC and ask them about this?
Washington (CNN)-- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad
Quote from another liberal on another thread. Many of your fellow liberals detest the fact that major companies are NOT paying their share of taxes.
----------

Monday, 08 April 2013
Government-Supported Research Enables Their Profits, But Many Corporations Have Nearly Stopped Paying Taxes
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/ite ...
.......Belittling Us Instead Of Paying Us Back
Instead of paying for their decades of government-supported growth, corporations have nearly stopped paying taxes, leaving payroll deductions and individual income taxes as the main sources of federal revenue. From 2003 to 2011 total corporate profits more than doubled from $900 billion to almost $2 trillion, but the corporate income tax rate dropped by more than half, from 22.5% to 10%.
On top of this, the most profitable corporations get the biggest subsidies. The Federal Reserve provided more than $16 trillion in welfare assistance to financial institutions and corporations. According to U.S. PIRG and Citizens for Tax Justice, 280 top-earning Fortune 500 companies, which together paid only half of the maximum 35 percent corporate tax rate, received $223 billion in tax subsidies.
What have they been doing with their windfall profits? Anywhere from $2.2 trillion to $3.4 trillion in cash is being held by non-financial corporations, who have chosen to fatten stockholders rather than invest in new production facilities and the employees needed to make them functional. Worse yet, as reported by The Nation, Market Watch, and Business Insider, they've been steadily cutting jobs in order to 'streamline' their operations. For the employees who remain, average real wages were $17.42 in 2007, down from $19.34 in 1972 (based on 2007 dollars). Wages as a percentage of the economy are at an all-time low.(cont.)
Uncle Tab

United States

#94115 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Please post Romney's letters contesting this election.

Nevermind... You can't. He knows he lost.

That is all dumb republican

LMAO.

Location hidden

#94116 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I totally agree that tax incentives can lure business back to the US. They are a great idea. Only a dumbass would ever be against them. Maybe you Repubs should write your Repubs in DC and ask them about this?
I was pointing out that "Texas" provided the incentives, not Obama as you had indicated.
Uncle Tab

United States

#94117 Apr 13, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch it...YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WERE AN IMMIGRANTS TOO...what's your point?
Talking about uneducated, you "ate" the cake!
I'm a mother and I don't like gay and lesbians. Maybe you are closet GAY and think that everyone else is...YOU GAYLORD!!!!! Yes I'm an immigrant, but NOT an ILLEGAL !!!!! I'm an American CITIZEN and nothing you can do about that! Get that gayboy!!!!!!!!!!
You're just a dumb chemtrail Bigfoot chasing dumb immigrant collecting a SS check.

Getting mad are ya. LOL

Anger shows weakness.
OZombies

United States

#94118 Apr 13, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a roll Oz, sock it to him - the little lying sack of BS!
Let them think what they want.....they are too stupid to figure it out for themselves.
ASSHOLE? You bet!!! LOL I just got this returned for offensive material.....did they bother to read some of the stuff this little 13 year old creep writes?
Oh no, just the adults!
Hey Jay!
I'm not afraid of this lying bastards here. I don't like to call people names but some are really asking for it. They push and I push back. When you constantly brag about yourself, don't you see how small you are? Like this "little guy"...small brain!!!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#94120 Apr 13, 2013
M~E~O~W

Giggle ... giggle

)8~D>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min Another Damn Liberal 62,660
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min silverfox 57,802
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 18 min miss tuffet 160,521
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 21 min Vladimir Olei 60,968
Who's got your vote in the North Carolina Senat... 1 hr Rock 82
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 78,413
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 1 hr little t 16

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE