'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#93975 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already proven with a half dozen irrefutable sources from Academia, that they (conservatives) are intellectually inferior,(a point not even argued from their side, if you remember(lol))
Agreed.

To a republican 'copy and paste' makes it true.
Not ONE of them can debate the FACTS... Not losing 750k jobs a month, home and auto sales rebounding, stock market.
Facts are facts, recovery brought about by our president..... The black dude in the whitehouse

That's the part that pisses them off.

“Hot C can't explain it...”

Since: Apr 13

...but he'll hold your hand

#93976 Apr 13, 2013
Guess What?

#93977 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
To a republican 'copy and paste' makes it true.
Not ONE of them can debate the FACTS... Not losing 750k jobs a month, home and auto sales rebounding, stock market.
Facts are facts, recovery brought about by our president..... The black dude in the whitehouse
That's the part that pisses them off.
a black dude, then a woman...after Hillary's second term, lets elect a gay guy or gal, that'll finish them off...lol
Buddy

Ashland, KY

#93978 Apr 13, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>If MOST Americans think like this toward our President then how was he elected twice you ignorant POS?
Most Americans did not elect him. They though they were electing Santa. Most welfare recipients, illegals, communist's and the uninformed Lib's who are easily fooled. What a fine mess.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93980 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
NPR, Colbert Report and the Daily Show are the only news i listen to, and I read news directly from AP and Reuters
...and before you claim Colbert and Stewart are fake news...consider Hannity and O'reilly
Oh. Now we understand why you don't know whats going on . Just like you didn't know about Dr. Baby Killer till you heard it here. They reported nothing that would make Obama look bad, since Obama is all for long term abortions, this Dr. Baby Killer will fit right into Obama's plans.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93981 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
a black dude, then a woman...after Hillary's second term, lets elect a gay guy or gal, that'll finish them off...lol
A gay black woman..... We'd have them drinking the Jim Jones koolaid by the gallon!

LMMFAO!!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#93982 Apr 13, 2013
Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Americans did not elect him. They though they were electing Santa. Most welfare recipients, illegals, communist's and the uninformed Lib's who are easily fooled. What a fine mess.
Damn sockboy!!

Jumping around a lot today aren't you?

Yes.... The MAJORITY votes for him. The MAJORITY made the right choice.

The unstable republican remarks here prove he was the right choice.

Not ONE republican here has ever mentioned a republican jobs plan. You just copy and paste crap!!

The Republican part is suffering a long painful death and you tools are too dumb to realize it. Just need one more Palin, Bachman, Santorum, Perry, Gingrich, Trump, Rove, Bush to shove the republican short bus over the cliff. You dolts destroyed the only chance as winning an election when you turned on Christe... He'll survive, your party won't.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93983 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already proven with a half dozen irrefutable sources from Academia, that they (conservatives) are intellectually inferior,(a point not even argued from their side, if you remember(lol))
ROTFL, yeah, thats why conservatives built this country and every blue state is in deep financial crisis, everything liberals touch is destroyed, education, security, economy, unions, health care, etc,

LOLOL, this is the baaaaaaaaaaa of the week award, what a tard you are,

ROTFL,
Uncle Tab

United States

#93984 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Now we understand why you don't know whats going on . Just like you didn't know about Dr. Baby Killer till you heard it here. They reported nothing that would make Obama look bad, since Obama is all for long term abortions, this Dr. Baby Killer will fit right into Obama's plans.
Trying to just TYPE words saying someone doesn't know something means nothing.

That's about as credible as you tools copying and pasting from wnd, only the totally ignorant believe what comes from those sites and anything people like you say.

Old, stale, out of touch. Republican FACT!!
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93985 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn sockboy!!
Jumping around a lot today aren't you?
Yes.... The MAJORITY votes for him. The MAJORITY made the right choice.
The unstable republican remarks here prove he was the right choice.
Not ONE republican here has ever mentioned a republican jobs plan. You just copy and paste crap!!
The Republican part is suffering a long painful death and you tools are too dumb to realize it. Just need one more Palin, Bachman, Santorum, Perry, Gingrich, Trump, Rove, Bush to shove the republican short bus over the cliff. You dolts destroyed the only chance as winning an election when you turned on Christe... He'll survive, your party won't.
Hey all you conservatives out there, you better listen to this Uncle Flab, he/she/it has been right on everything else in the past (LOLOL), makes lots of sense (LOLOL), and is now predicting the future (LOLOL),

you share the baaaaaaa of the week award with the other retard that just received it,

baaaaaaaaa-trayal
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93986 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
"A man without a gun can't shoot babies."
...Hot C
If babies had guns none of them would ever be aborted.
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93987 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was elected ONCE, don't twist it, dickey
Really, only a libotard traitor would go against the legal ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court that the election was valid. I can hardly wait for oblamer to take away more of your 'entitlements'. You sodolibs need to move to San Francisco where you all belong. Oh wait, many of you did, that is how Nutsey Poolsei got elected.

Democraps are living proof faggs can reproduce.

#93988 Apr 13, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, yeah, thats why conservatives built this country and every blue state is in deep financial crisis, everything liberals touch is destroyed, education, security, economy, unions, health care, etc,
ROTFL,
Hey look, Mr Tard is spinning, no wonder they're always dizzy
baaaaaaaa

Lansing, MI

#93989 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are nothing but liars.
Guess that's why the republicans here hide on the net and are nothing but keyboard heros... Claiming they have some great education, why destroying sentences as they type LMAO
I make typos, I'm just a union guy that went to work at that GREAT union job days after I graduated highschool.... Yet I have better sentence structure that BOB the Internet college eraser cleaner.
:-D
These tools are fake all the way around.
Idiots!
LOLOL, Oh my gosh, I am ROTFL at this one.

You are a union demotard and proud of it. LOLOL,

oblamer turned on the unions
states are going right to work - meaning unions are done with
oblamer - the head union thug is cutting social security and medicare and you retardates still get a thrill down your leg when he talks,

LOLOL, I can hardly wait to see what 'entitlements' he takes from you freeloaders next.

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-trayal, LOLOL,

Union guy! LOL,
Uncle Tab

United States

#93990 Apr 13, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL,
https://www.google.com/url...

Great job you republicans have done building this country, state by state falls further behind.

Thanks for pointing this out uneducated republican.

All republicans are stupid!! Facts are facts. Can't change it. Republican states are government funded by government, food stamps, welfare, social security. You can't prove this fact wrong.

Thanks stupid republican for proving my point for me for everyone to see.

Put the meth away!! LMMFAO!!

#93991 Apr 13, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, only a libotard traitor would go against the legal ruling of the U.S. Supreme Court that the election was valid. I can hardly wait for oblamer to take away more of your 'entitlements'. You sodolibs need to move to San Francisco where you all belong. Oh wait, many of you did, that is how Nutsey Poolsei got elected.
Democraps are living proof faggs can reproduce.
Frisco, hell yea, I'll go

The Supreme Court was wrong, just because their ruling is binding, doesn't mean they don't make mistakes, Bush lost the popular vote in Florida, and was given the presidency by a conservative Supreme Court. It's common knowledge, dippy
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93992 Apr 13, 2013
Calvin_Coolish wrote:
<quoted text>
Any of them would be fine, as long as they are not hell bent on destroying this country, like Obama.
I have a gay friend and he's a Christian, and does not believe gay's should marry. and I have an Atheist in my family who believes all people should have the right to believe any way they choose. They are both fine people. I have black family members from nieces who have married fine black young men.
I am not a racist, you are. I treat people with respect, until they disrespect me first.One person is just as good as the next, as long as they love and respect our country.

#93993 Apr 13, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
If babies had guns none of them would ever be aborted.
yes they would, they sleep 20 hours a day, Mr.Tard

#93994 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for Fox News, heh, Sylly
Uncle Tab

United States

#93995 Apr 13, 2013
baaaaaaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey all you conservatives out there, you better listen to this Uncle Flab, he/she/it has been right on everything else in the past (LOLOL), makes lots of sense (LOLOL), and is now predicting the future (LOLOL),
you share the baaaaaaa of the week award with the other retard that just received it,
baaaaaaaaa-trayal
Thank You for finally admitting I'm always right.

Even tho like all other low educated republicans, you have spelling issues.

None the less, thanks for point out fact in your first sentence!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,395
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 21 min Stray- Dog 1,589
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 57 min libertarian 4,412
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 65,062
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,553
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr LnP 164,771
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr xxxraytred 34,487
More from around the web