'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 228924 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#93943 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know there was internet up on the 'fleed to mountain"
condoms for first graders, awe, how cute
another education expert, you and adjunct adjunct adjunct professor, by any chance?
Same thing I thought C

Lmao.

Since: Apr 13

Vine Grove, KY

#93944 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why our young men are doing that now? it's because that's what they are taught in school now."No morals, No God, No love for fellow human being. Even in first grade now, little boys [6 and 7 year old}are taught how to put on condoms. Education now is about learning about communism and teaching about sex to small children, and that's it OK to murder your baby.
So what do you expect.
Young girls are taught it's Ok to kill their babies.
Our kids are being taught how to animals.
How soon will it be common to turn your friends and parents into the government . to be jailed or killed. It's coming. The Bible tells what it's going to be like in the last days.
It's here brother!
The bible is fabricated
wtf

Tucker, GA

#93945 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why our young men are doing that now? it's because that's what they are taught in school now."No morals, No God, No love for fellow human being. Even in first grade now, little boys [6 and 7 year old}are taught how to put on condoms. Education now is about learning about communism and teaching about sex to small children, and that's it OK to murder your baby.
So what do you expect.
How soon will it be common to turn your friends and parents into the government . to be jailed or killed. It's coming. The Bible tells what it's going to be like in the last days.
It's here brother!
Syl, you gd Liar, you have made up more BS.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93947 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornellius Scudmister we all know you former alias!
Stop frontin!
Everyone can tell by my style, and my words I am above your limited intellect!
Changing your username never changed your personality (or lack of one).
morning professor, or can i call you juncty, for short
Uncle Tab

United States

#93948 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you expect.
It's here brother!
http://educationforchoice.blogspot.com/2011/0...

Low/no information republicans believe anything the crazy right wing nutjob media throws out.

Do I have to point out again why republican leaders LOVE uneducated republican voters??

It's because you all thrive on doom, gloom, and fear.

Cowards.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93949 Apr 13, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning sweetheart :)
morning, how did you like the tattoo massage? told you i hand magic hands and things

Since: Apr 13

Vine Grove, KY

#93950 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, how did you like the tattoo massage? told you i hand magic hands and things
Oh i loved itreally made my night and a few days i will be happy for it to ;)
Uncle Tab

United States

#93951 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornellius Scudmister we all know you former alias!
Stop frontin!
Everyone can tell by my style, and my words I am above your limited intellect!
Changing your username never changed your personality (or lack of one).
..... So.... No heart attack proof in your big files you keep on what people say here?? In other words.... You, of superior intellect (online education) was caught in yet another lie.

Nuff said.

I can understand why your name is Robert..

You BOB and weave when asked for truth.

LMMFAO!!

Superior shit for brains.

Republicans love to live a life online that they can NEVER achieve in real life.

Check drawing worthless idiot.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93952 Apr 13, 2013
Karl Rove

If we were in the first decade of this century, Karl would certainly fall in the top 3 worst Republicans. But times have changed. Karl has slipped a bit. Don’t get me wrong, he’s still a rotten bastard, he’s just a less important rotten bastard. He’s actually a bit of a joke now even though he managed to raise a half a billion dollars for Republicans — But they were the wrong Republicans and most of his money turned out to be wasted – And let’s not forget his election night meltdown on Fox News.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93953 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember OZ telling me Jay was a female, i think its the socks that keep them confused
Generally, I respect ladies more, but them? First time they mentioned my mom or dad, the gloves came off (not the latex ones they like)
Republicans are nothing but liars.

Guess that's why the republicans here hide on the net and are nothing but keyboard heros... Claiming they have some great education, why destroying sentences as they type LMAO

I make typos, I'm just a union guy that went to work at that GREAT union job days after I graduated highschool.... Yet I have better sentence structure that BOB the Internet college eraser cleaner.

:-D

These tools are fake all the way around.

Idiots!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93954 Apr 13, 2013
Michele Bachmann

Michele is as dumb as any Republican on the market, but Michele’s stupidity comes with venom – Although she claims to be a Christian, her entire platform was based around the idea of getting rid of healthcare for our nations poorest people. She is a joke to everyone — Except the complete morons in her district who actually voted for her. It’s hard to fathom, but her voters must actually be dumber than she is.
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93955 Apr 13, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Syl, you gd Liar, you have made up more BS.
Shove it,nitwit. Just because you don't keep up with what's happening in this country doesn't mean others are not. Somebody has to, and you dopes are way to stupid.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93956 Apr 13, 2013
The Minnesota Republicans Who Voted For Michele Bachmann

I just had to include this bunch — Anyone who would actually vote for a loon as crazy and mean as Michele Bachmann is either evil or stupid or both. Since I’m on the the subject, I will just go ahead and put any voter who voted for a Republican in this category too.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93957 Apr 13, 2013
Clint Eastwood

This is one that might stir some controversy – Although Clint may not be one of the “worst Republicans” of 2012, His empty chair fiasco highlighted just how insane Republicans really are. In one horrific and comical 15 minute performance, Mr. Eastwood showed the world that the Republicans really are a fucked up bunch — Plus he put his wife and family in a Reality show that was really annoying.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93958 Apr 13, 2013
Rick Perry

Rick Perry

When George Bush became President, the world wondered, are all Texas Republicans that dumb? Our questions were answered when Rick Perry, Texas Republican governor became a Presidential candidate. In about one month’s time, the world was assured once and for all, that Texas Republicans do indeed have a missing chromosome.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93959 Apr 13, 2013
Rick Santorum

Ole Ricky went from being a complete has been to somewhat relevant for about 6 minutes this year. Despite his completely wacky religious beliefs and his dark ages mentality, this guy actually was able to become the front runner for the Republican nomination – And lets not forget his memorable speech where he called President Obama a “snob” for wanting all Americans to go to college.
Buddy

Ashland, KY

#93960 Apr 13, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is fabricated
Well, if it's fabricated, somebody must have a crystal ball back then.TheNew Testament is the most up to date book there is.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93961 Apr 13, 2013
Newt Gingrich

Newt is easy to hate and love at the same time. Gingrich is your classic slimy Republican hypocrite who comes complete with a scary looking trophy wife, as well as two exes, one of which he dumped while she was recovering from cancer. But it was Newt’s brilliant idea of firing school janitors and forcing school children to do their jobs that landed him here.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93962 Apr 13, 2013
Paul Ryan

Becoming the VP candidate exposed him for the heartless bastard he really is. The golden boy of Congress was forced to defend his radical views about Social Security, Medicare and caring for the poor in general. It’s almost cliche to call him a Christian Hypocrite at this point, but if the shoe fits…
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93963 Apr 13, 2013
Rush Limbaugh

How anyone can listen to this fat, obnoxious blowhard every day is beyond me. I guess Rush’s continued success is testament to the stupidity of the Republican party in general. Rush amplifies the nasty, nefarious, shameless, vicious and vile qualities of the Republican party. How can we forget how he demonized a college coed and called her a “slut” for wanting birth control. He also, he is the de facto leader of the Party. Rush is the fat disgusting troll whose ring all elected Republican trolls must kiss if they wish to keep their jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 min TN Voter 81,120
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min ChicknButt 80,983
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Mgtn Res 90,473
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Johnny R 104,853
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr Moneyisevil 83,872
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed KS2CO 6,122
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) Tue New guy 21
More from around the web