'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 239624 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Uncle Tab

United States

#93929 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
weird yes, but I thought you were a lady, dick head...better?
Long time ago I said something about Kay being some dumb boy trying to be a man, Kay said just because I use Jay on her doesn't mean I'm male.

Kay seems to have some gender issues.

From here on out, just cal it he/she.

Only way to handle that problem.
Robert

Ashland, KY

#93930 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Marines raping women (and most likely men) in the armed services.
Yes, this should be addressed. With the views republicans have in rape, these issues are important. Wonder how long republicans have been sweeping this under the rug??
Republicans are SO out of touch.
Do you know why our young men are doing that now? it's because that's what they are taught in school now."No morals, No God, No love for fellow human being. Even in first grade now, little boys [6 and 7 year old}are taught how to put on condoms. Education now is about learning about communism and teaching about sex to small children, and that's it OK to murder your baby.
So what do you expect.
Young girls are taught it's Ok to kill their babies.
Our kids are being taught how to animals.
How soon will it be common to turn your friends and parents into the government . to be jailed or killed. It's coming. The Bible tells what it's going to be like in the last days.
It's here brother!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93931 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican Party = Chicken Little.
Sky is falling, sky is falling, sky is falling....
Been falling for 5 years, if the sky is falling means home sales up, not losing 750,000 jobs a month, stock market setting record highs..... Let that sky keep on falling!
This all goes back to republicans being overly stupid, uneducated, drug addicted, fear, doom, gloom, war mongers.
You tools are just.... Stupid. The world is passing you by.
Who else does the fear, doom, and gloom to try to scare people?? North Korea!!
You people are North Korea!!
North Korea: South Korea doesn't even take them seriously, lol
Uncle Tab

United States

#93932 Apr 13, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
C is more than one of the venomous Libs here, keep watching for these "oopsie" moments.
Maybe C and Uncle Tabby are two other posters we used to beat so often! Read between the lines my brother. This is Ky there are not that many freaks like them in the entire state.
Republicans, mostly you, get owned here on a daily basis. Of course you aren't smart enough to catch on that you're made a fool of.

It's easy to do.... Please show where I said I had a heart attack LMAO

You always run from this. You said it, you can't prove it, you're a liar

Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Republicans just throw shit out and hope it sticks.

You ALL have old stale ideas, you're liars, and keyboard heros.

Get your money back for that Internet college degree idiot, they're laughing at your ignorant ass too.

Poor dumb reoublicans..... Thinking they matter and all.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93933 Apr 13, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how Obama won? Go back and read post# 93385. He did not win fair. Too many people understand how he's ruining this country. We will be in same boat as Cuban citizens deserting their home land, only they will be trying to get back to their own country it will be so bad here.
Morning Sylly, Lady sleeeping in? Rolling pin crusty?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93934 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know why our young men are doing that now? it's because that's what they are taught in school now."No morals, No God, No love for fellow human being. Even in first grade now, little boys [6 and 7 year old}are taught how to put on condoms. Education now is about learning about communism and teaching about sex to small children, and that's it OK to murder your baby.
So what do you expect.
How soon will it be common to turn your friends and parents into the government . to be jailed or killed. It's coming. The Bible tells what it's going to be like in the last days.
It's here brother!
I didn't know there was internet up on the 'fleed to mountain"
condoms for first graders, awe, how cute

another education expert, you and adjunct adjunct adjunct professor, by any chance?
Uncle Tab

United States

#93936 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Uncle, if you were here in '08...was there a universal 'coming unglued' over the fact that John McCain is NOT a natural born citizen?
Morning Calvin, no, they didn't say much if anything about that. They were on the same BS as they do now. But back in 08, they said our country would go under within months. They said the Nation Of Islam would be running out country, sharia law would stomp out our constitution.... Pretty much the same broken record they're still being trained to repeat by the koolaid suppliers, beck, savage, Limbaugh, Murdock, and falsenews.

They're too stupid to realize how they were lied to the entire time.

What else can they do?? They're too dumb to admit everything they said was going to happen was wrong, even when the stock market hits record highs, home sales up, not losing 750k jobs a month.... To the uneducated republican voter, losing 750k jobs a month is a great economy I guess.

Low/no information voters are what republicans in Washington love. They are easily led anyway you want then to go.
Uncle Tab

United States

#93937 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
North Korea: South Korea doesn't even take them seriously, lol
Agreed.

Pretty much the same as the voting public... No one with intelligence takes republicans serious.

Since: Dec 11

#93938 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans, mostly you, get owned here on a daily basis. Of course you aren't smart enough to catch on that you're made a fool of.
It's easy to do.... Please show where I said I had a heart attack LMAO
You always run from this. You said it, you can't prove it, you're a liar
Doesn't get any simpler than that.
Republicans just throw shit out and hope it sticks.
You ALL have old stale ideas, you're liars, and keyboard heros.
Get your money back for that Internet college degree idiot, they're laughing at your ignorant ass too.
Poor dumb reoublicans..... Thinking they matter and all.
Cornellius Scudmister we all know you former alias!
Stop frontin!
Everyone can tell by my style, and my words I am above your limited intellect!
Changing your username never changed your personality (or lack of one).
Syl

Ashland, KY

#93939 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bout your luck.
We won, fair and square.
Romney agrees, end if discussion!!
The only president who stole an election in recent history is Dumbya. That's a fact! SCOTUS GAVE it to him. Elections are state issues, MOT federal. You dolts who want to wave the Constitution around never mention that. Just proves how stupid you people are about the Constitution.
All of you low/no education voters, American crackhead, chemtrail, KYMI (who's VERY mental nowadays lmao) you, Karl Rove.... Need to understand, a landslide in electoral votes and a big win with us voters, we don't like you idiots playing demolition derby with our economy.
What til Hillary gets ahold of you dipshits in a few years.... You ain't seen nothin yet!!
OH, I agree! But we won't be alone in misery, but we may be a little better of than you libs, because we see it coming.
People are preparing.
Do you think you will be singled out for "rewards" because you are here shouting "hatred for repubs," and "destory America"? You are going to be dismissed without a thought. You will laughed at and kicked aside. But remember, YOU helped them achieve their goals to destroy this country. They won't care about that because you are just another American to be disposed of. If they are heartless enough to kill full term babies now , they will have no qualms about killing you later when they destroy America with your help.
Know why? You Libs will be leading the pack to take America back.You will the ones in the streets with sticks and stones {because you will have no guns]fighting a government who took every right you had. Celebrate your own demise, lunatic.

Since: Apr 13

Vine Grove, KY

#93940 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Sylly, Lady sleeeping in? Rolling pin crusty?
Morning sweetheart :)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93941 Apr 13, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time ago I said something about Kay being some dumb boy trying to be a man, Kay said just because I use Jay on her doesn't mean I'm male.
Kay seems to have some gender issues.
From here on out, just cal it he/she.
Only way to handle that problem.
I remember OZ telling me Jay was a female, i think its the socks that keep them confused
Generally, I respect ladies more, but them? First time they mentioned my mom or dad, the gloves came off (not the latex ones they like)
wtf

Tucker, GA

#93942 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop frontin!
You low IQ white trash pos Liar
Uncle Tab

United States

#93943 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know there was internet up on the 'fleed to mountain"
condoms for first graders, awe, how cute
another education expert, you and adjunct adjunct adjunct professor, by any chance?
Same thing I thought C

Lmao.

Vine Grove, KY

#93944 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you expect.
It's here brother!
The bible is fabricated
wtf

Tucker, GA

#93945 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you expect.
It's here brother!
Syl, you gd Liar, you have made up more BS.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93947 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Stop frontin!
morning professor, or can i call you juncty, for short
Uncle Tab

United States

#93948 Apr 13, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you expect.
It's here brother!
http://educationforchoice.blogspot.com/2011/0...

Low/no information republicans believe anything the crazy right wing nutjob media throws out.

Do I have to point out again why republican leaders LOVE uneducated republican voters??

It's because you all thrive on doom, gloom, and fear.

Cowards.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93949 Apr 13, 2013
whocares0713 wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning sweetheart :)
morning, how did you like the tattoo massage? told you i hand magic hands and things

Vine Grove, KY

#93950 Apr 13, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
morning, how did you like the tattoo massage? told you i hand magic hands and things
Oh i loved itreally made my night and a few days i will be happy for it to ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 55 min HELLary Clinton 666 105,874
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr dixie 84,037
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr YIM 91,981
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in North Carolin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Dr Justice 2
More from around the web