'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 289446 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93881 Apr 12, 2013
skeered lol wrote:
Obama is breaking bad! lol He has put Japan on notice about devaluing their currency. That is hilarious. Bernanke is printing money like it is going out of style (85 billion a month) to try and make Obama look good at least once during his two terms. All the while pushing us into hyper inflation.
You better behave Japan...you know what happens when Obama gets pissed. Oh wait...absolutely nothing happens because that's how he rolls. Too busy golfing or partying with all his 1%er Hollywood butt buddies.
Never mind Japan. You're good! LMMFAO
thought you were NEW MEAT, but you blow like wtf...it's ok, the worst I ever had was still pretty good, as you were, new meat, blow!
mouth

United States

#93882 Apr 12, 2013
will you ever quit running your mouth?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93883 Apr 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>
You are bragging about a perverted president shoving a cigar in and out of a young interns vajaja while his wife and young daughter slept down the hall? Yes he was loved by the dumb ass masses but that's nothing to brag about either.
Seems Slick Willy has a bit of a "size" problem if a cigars girth is more pleasing to his young girls than his wittle willie is! lol You can relate, huh?
relate?
depends on what your definition of 'girth' is

cigars come in all shapes and sizes
this wasn't really about my penis, but hey, go, what else do you want to know? I'm uncut, a virtual precum factory, and I can knock a bumblebee out of the air at 12 feet. Well, 15 bumblebees, but who's counting, right? Queations?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93884 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You rule as long as the money last! Guess what, the money is going-going-going........
Now what are you going to do?
I see forced labor camps over the horizon!! Guess what you will be part of them!!!
forced labor camps. Schools?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93885 Apr 12, 2013
mouth wrote:
will you ever quit running your mouth?
sorry, you have something to say?
Jay

Springville, TN

#93886 Apr 12, 2013
Hey kid, did you know you were a pathetic great pretender?

What's the 2 point O in your fake name, your grade average?

8D
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93887 Apr 12, 2013
Ignorance is a virus. Once it starts spreading, it can only be cured by reason. For the sake of humanity, we must be that cure.
--Neil DeGrasse Tyson

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~~C.S. Lewis

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#93888 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nearly 2/3 a landslide?
that's how many electoral votes he got
332 to 206...62%
Is 51% of the popular vote a landslide?

Location hidden

#93889 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
no you read carefully, by a landslide.
Please explain how you arrive at a "landslide".
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93890 Apr 12, 2013
Jay wrote:
Hey kid, did you know you were a pathetic great pretender?
What's the 2 point O in your fake name, your grade average?
8D
2.0 means second new version
I've never made anything but excellent grades and I skipped the 8th grade, scored at post high school levels in Math, English, Science, History, Technology, and Good Looks

Location hidden

#93891 Apr 12, 2013
countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>so and..........
"so and.........." what? I responded to a poster who indicated conservatives who had not served in the military. I pointed out liberals who also didn't serve.(Clinton, Reid, Biden, Obama, etc.)

Your point?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93892 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is 51% of the popular vote a landslide?
I wouldn't call 51 to 49 a landslide victory unless I knew the number of voters
would you call 332 to 206 a landslide victory?
landslide means one-sided, it isn't a mathematical term
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93895 Apr 12, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
"so and.........." what? I responded to a poster who indicated conservatives who had not served in the military. I pointed out liberals who also didn't serve.(Clinton, Reid, Biden, Obama, etc.)
Your point?
you named 4 and embellished with 'on and on'
why not just name 2 more? you ran out? I named what, a dozen, dozen and a half? reps who didn't serve?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93896 Apr 12, 2013
Controlling Guns Will Not Control Human Behavior
``Robert De Blasio
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93897 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ignorance is a virus. Once it starts spreading, it can only be cured by reason. For the sake of humanity, we must be that cure.
--Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
~~C.S. Lewis
Nice Lady, Tyson is my hero and I like Lewis too, I can't think of anything terrible to say, sorry.

Lewis is wrong, but I still like him, that wasn't so terrible was it? "Screwtape Letters", "Surprised by Joy", good reads

Location hidden

#93898 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did letting Detroit go bankrupt work for you?
Controlled by corrupt Democrats. There will be more cities controlled by Democrats to face the same demise. Spend, spend, spend. No fiscal control.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93899 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Controlling Guns Will Not Control Human Behavior
``Robert De Blasio
"A man without a gun can't shoot babies."
...Hot C
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93900 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hot C
No ...
but he snips it's NECK!

u lil bastard!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93901 Apr 12, 2013
No ...
but he snips it's NECK!

u lil bastard!
~AL
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93902 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
...Hot C
u r one SICK lil pos!
u AND your ILK!
``````````

flip the body of the baby over and snip its neck with a pair of scissors to ensure “fetal demise.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/2013040...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? (Oct '14) 26 min Jeff 169
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr The WindBag 112,340
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr WarForMuzzies 83,995
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Billy 101,929
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farts 1,088
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sep 22 mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Sep 21 Katie 10
More from around the web