'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 285792 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93826 Apr 12, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
You were 14, fourteen years ago. You are here 24/7. You are more intelligent, than any 14 year would be. You are no boy. So don't act so dumb. You are here to keep an eye on posters here. I hope ypu are getting paid well.
I love you
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93827 Apr 12, 2013
FREE 9-11 FORBIDDEN LIBRARY 7 - WTC bombing 1993 - Prelude to 9-11

21 - Barack Obama and the 9-11 Attacks

http://archive.org/details/Free9-11ForbiddenL...

Lecture Series #4 - Fascism, Gun Control and the Intelligence Community (1996)

http://archive.org/details/Lecture_Series_4_F...
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93828 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't have a charm school out there that could teach those dumb repukes how to win over women and minorities. Get use to it. Everyday a repuke or teabagger sticks his foot in his mouth and just can't help walking the talk. They let those little racial slurs slip out and vote against womens equal pay right, want to take food out of children's mouths like that idiot repuke from Tennessee. Keep trying. You repukes will never see the light. You are right though...teaching the dumb.
DITCH MITCH
taking lessons on how to manipulate groups of people, does that sound appealing?
Why don't the just wear a "How to Win Friends and Influence People" sweat shirt, wouldn't be as transparent
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93829 Apr 12, 2013
American Lady wrote:
FREE 9-11 FORBIDDEN LIBRARY 7 - WTC bombing 1993 - Prelude to 9-11
21 - Barack Obama and the 9-11 Attacks
http://archive.org/details/Free9-11ForbiddenL...
Lecture Series #4 - Fascism, Gun Control and the Intelligence Community (1996)
http://archive.org/details/Lecture_Series_4_F...
tell us about the flying saucer crash at Roswell, the little gray men, the lizard people....
Justice Dale

United States

#93830 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
Weeding out the crazy repukes and convicted felons? Oh no, it is a trick to come and get your guns. You need to go brew you some tea and take your meds. No one is coming to take your guns unless you are on a watch list, crazy, or making threats, breaking the law, you get the idea don't you? It's fine by me, I don't have a record, my guns are registered, I don't break the law, surf websites you know they watch, make threatening comments on the web, or threaten a PRESIDENT. Let them do all the states. It doesn't violate my rights as a law abiding citizen. You people are wacko.
DITCH MITCH and the party of no/teabaggers!!
People like me are below the radar, I don't have a gun in my house, never have, never will!
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93831 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, they got caught and they are trying to contain, this crap can go up to the WH, we know who the head gangster is. It is better to fall on your sword than bring the party down. Just a bunch of BS.
More likely to keep Mitch and his staff out of trouble for campaigning on taxpayers dime. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Mitch McConnell Hit With Ethics Complaint Over Leaked Ashley Judd Tape

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has been hit with an ethics complaint after a leaked tape revealed he was discussing with aides how to take on potential opponent Ashley Judd.

The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has asked the Senate ethics committee and the FBI to investigate whether McConnell was having a discussion about potential Judd weaknesses -- including her mental health and religion -- on government time.

“Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law.”

Mother Jones first reported on the leaked tape, which was reportedly recorded at a Feb. 2 meeting. Shortly after the leak, the McConnell campaign said it was working with the FBI.

"Obviously a recording device of some kind was placed in Senator McConnell's campaign office without consent," McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton said in a statement.

Benton went on to slam the recordings as "Gestapo kind of scare tactics" during an interview on Mike Huckabee's radio show.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/mitc...

Keep playing the victim turtle man. No one is fooled. Amusing

Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93833 Apr 12, 2013
Kid Rock On Republicans:'I'm F--king Embarrassed'

Kid Rock made waves by supporting Mitt Romney in the 2012 presidential election, but that doesn't mean he always toes the party line. In an new interview with Rolling Stone, the rocker says one point in particular had him foaming at the mouth.

As previously reported, Kid Rock is planning a tour and trying to keep ticket prices at $20. He hasn't been completely successful, however, because of ticketing fees and states that have outlawed paperless ticketing. Guess who is to blame:

"That's one of the times I'm f--king embarrassed to be a Republican," Rock said. "It's f--king Republican lawmakers passing those laws, you dumbasses. They already did it in New York and they're trying to do it in Michigan. I've even called some of those guys to try and stop it."

But the musician's rage wasn't only directed at Republican legislators. "They're taking a f--king five-dollar service charge," he said of concert retailer Ticketmaster. "It's 25 percent of the f--king ticket! That's f--ked up, but I've beaten them up as much as I can. Then Walmart stepped in and agreed to charge just $20, and it includes parking."

He's also putting up tickets on sites like StubHub in an effort to combat scalping. Rock, who said that all musicians "have huge f--king egos," cited overpriced ticketing on tours by artists like The Rolling Stones as a big problem for the music industry: "The Rolling Stones are charging $650 per ticket! That just makes me speechless. I love the Stones, but I won't be attending."

Rock and Sean Penn made a somewhat curious PSA during the election. A plea for bi-partisan cooperation and friendship, the video featured liberal Penn and conservative Rock hurling slurs at each other before eventually coming together.

Widely mocked in the music community for coming out as a Romney supporter, Rock now says he's more of a Libertarian and "isn't in bed with anybody." Not that he's one to hold a grudge: When the singer ran into Obama at a post-election event, he told the president that there were "no hard feelings." C'est la vie, in other words.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/kid-...

hahaha

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93834 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, ever hear of noncompliance?
I have warned people about getting their name enshrined on the Concealed Carry, NRA list and buying from legal dealers, republicans are just as hardheaded as liberals!
Yesterday, Missouri sent the names of 140,000+ persons that had CCP to DC, this was under the guise of medicare, just to check if anyone had mental problems. You and I both know what this was for, don't we.
potential drone targets?
Justice Dale

United States

#93835 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
tell us about the flying saucer crash at Roswell, the little gray men, the lizard people....
Hell, Fuch Face!! All we have to do, just read your post, then we know we ain't alone!! Yep, you are stranger than fiction!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93836 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
Boehner Warned Not to Break ‘Hastert Rule’ on New Gun Measures
Although the Senate just jumped a procedural hurdle, clearing the way for a fresh debate on gun control, two hard-right conservatives in the House of Representatives have worked in the past week to collect signatures on a letter to House Speaker John Boehner discouraging him from bringing any new gun measures to the floor without support from a majority of the House Republican Conference.
The effort is being led by Reps. Paul Broun, a Senate hopeful gunning for Georgia’s open seat, and Steve Stockman, a Texas Republican who gained notoriety earlier this year for inviting rocker/2nd Amendment-defender Ted Nugent to the State of the Union.
“We are writing to express our strong opposition to legislation requiring private sale background checks for firearms purchases,” the letter reads.“Under the precedents and traditions of the House, we would ask that no gun legislation be brought to the floor of the House unless it has the support of a majority of our caucus.”
That majority within the majority is also known around the Capitol as the Hastert Rule, after former GOP Speaker Dennis Hastert of Illinois.
Boehner has broken it on key votes this year, testing his speakership, such as votes on the Fiscal Cliff agreement, Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act, and emergency relief for victims of Superstorm Sandy.
Boehner has long-maintained that he aspires to be the Speaker of the Whole House of Representatives, not just House Republicans, although it’s a tricky high-wire act to execute and one more slip could cost Boehner his perch atop the party.
The speaker today emphasized that he does not feel beholden to the informal rule.
“It was never a rule to begin with,” he said.“Certainly my prerogative or my intention is to always pass bills with strong Republican support.”
Although Boehner has recently come under fire for violating the unspoken rule five times over the past three years, Nancy Pelosi broke it on seven pieces of legislation during her tenure as speaker, while Hastert did so 12 times and Newt Gingrich needed minority majorities on six measures.
Boehner reiterated Wednesday that he will wait for the Senate to pass a gun measure before the House reviews it or potentially acts on it. In the meantime, he says, House committees will continue reviewing the issue as well.
A spokesman for Rep. Stockman says more than 45 Republicans have signed the letter, although it’s doubtful a “Hastert majority” of the House GOP will endorse it.
“The so-called ‘universal background check’ would be a violation of a constitutionally-guaranteed right on an unprecedented scale,” Broun and Stockman write in a letter seeking signatures.“The [National Rifle Association],[Gun Owners of America] and other gun groups have made available a substantial amount of research on the dangers of universal background checks, which we would be happy to pass along.”
A full copy of the letter is posted here.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
Repukes and teabaggers eating their own: Priceless
Ditch Mitch, Party of No and the teabaggers
bet be bawled like new spanked baby (for the record, I'm against physically abusing 1 minute olds)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93837 Apr 12, 2013
September 24, 2006

Who's Wagging Who? Who's the Dog Anyway?
Before you go to the meat of the post (below), you may want to take a refresher course on how well... and convincingly, some people can lie.

Q. Have you ever met with Monica Lewinsky in the White House between the hours of midnight and six a.m.?

A. I certainly don't think so.

Q: You said in a statement today that you had no improper relationship with this intern. What exactly was the nature of your relationship with her?

A: Well, let me say, the relationship was not improper, and I think that's important enough to say.

Now that your bull-dung-o-meter is finely tuned, you may proceed:

Click

http://www.smalldeadanimals.com/archives/0046...
Justice Dale

United States

#93838 Apr 12, 2013
Repukes wrote:
<quoted text>
More likely to keep Mitch and his staff out of trouble for campaigning on taxpayers dime. hmmmmmmmmmmm
Mitch McConnell Hit With Ethics Complaint Over Leaked Ashley Judd Tape
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) has been hit with an ethics complaint after a leaked tape revealed he was discussing with aides how to take on potential opponent Ashley Judd.
The Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) has asked the Senate ethics committee and the FBI to investigate whether McConnell was having a discussion about potential Judd weaknesses -- including her mental health and religion -- on government time.
“Using taxpayer-funded resources to pay staffers to dig up dirt on political opponents isn’t just an ethics violation, it’s a federal crime,” said CREW Executive Director Melanie Sloan.“As Sen. McConnell requested, the FBI is investigating the recording. A thorough and fair investigation necessitates the bureau also inquire into whether Sen. McConnell himself violated the law.”
Mother Jones first reported on the leaked tape, which was reportedly recorded at a Feb. 2 meeting. Shortly after the leak, the McConnell campaign said it was working with the FBI.
"Obviously a recording device of some kind was placed in Senator McConnell's campaign office without consent," McConnell campaign manager Jesse Benton said in a statement.
Benton went on to slam the recordings as "Gestapo kind of scare tactics" during an interview on Mike Huckabee's radio show.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/11/mitc...
Keep playing the victim turtle man. No one is fooled. Amusing
Well, if they want to do that, they just as well investigate why the democrats want to destroy the republican party, eh!!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93839 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, Fuch Face!! All we have to do, just read your post, then we know we ain't alone!! Yep, you are stranger than fiction!!!
"Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger"
...The Joker (not Lady, or Ari or OZ or baaaaa, or Justa Dic or the myriad of sock puppets))
I meant the cool joker
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93840 Apr 12, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I figured it would have posted the headline I seen on NBC swearing it was a liberal hamburglar along with all the other nonsense it posts hahaha:

Hamburglar hunted:$100,000 worth of beef patties stolen

I am off for the night. You have a pleasant night and keep on them. You rile the vile out of them. hahaha Showing their true colors.

DITCH MITCH
Repukes

Campbellsville, KY

#93841 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Well, if they want to do that, they just as well investigate why the democrats want to destroy the republican party, eh!!!
I think your teabaggers and nutcase candidates did that for you along with protecting the rich and BIG CORPS. Glad we are only ONE BIG OLD MAJORITY PARTY. Dems rule

DITCH MITCH
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93842 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>People like me are below the radar, I don't have a gun in my house, never have, never will!
an amendment is a terrible thing to waste
...makes you 0 for 2
lolol... get it?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#93843 Apr 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, they got caught and they are trying to contain, this crap can go up to the WH, we know who the head gangster is. It is better to fall on your sword than bring the party down. Just a bunch of BS.
Exactly!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93844 Apr 12, 2013
The delusional, wide-eye’d Michelle
Plans a scary Dominionist hell
Where the faithful must pray
At least 12 times a day
For Marcus’ gay clientele
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93845 Apr 12, 2013
Hey - boredom alert! Here comes Mitt
This flip-flopping weasel won’t quit!
He’s raised millions in cash
Plus his personal stash
(Maybe more than the law will permit…?)
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#93846 Apr 12, 2013
While Perry may have pretty hair
His plan for all problems is “prayer”
Though “believers” maintain
That he’s Christ come again!
He’s evil incarnate – beware!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min The WindBag 109,959
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 hr Weepy 101,565
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 13 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 18 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web