'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments
81,621 - 81,640 of 151,040 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Just In Time For The Sequester, Here Are Two Brutal New Polls For Republicans
President Barack Obama's approval rating has hit a three-plus-year high, while the approval rating of Congressional Republicans has sunk to a corresponding low, according to a new poll from Bloomberg.
The poll shows that Obama's approval rating has jumped to 55 percent, its highest point since September 2009 in Bloomberg's tracking. Meanwhile, only 35 percent of Americans hold a favorable view of Congressional Republicans, the lowest since September 2009.
www.businessinsider.com
Forty-six percent of respondents to the new Quinnipiac poll disapprove of Obama's job performance, while 45 percent approve.

That's just a 1-percentage-point shift since the last Quinnipiac poll, in early February, but it's the first time he's seen more of those surveyed view his job performance negatively since September of last year.

It's also another in a series of recent polls that have found Obama's approval ratings falling.

Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to use any of those sources.... The sources YOU posted we're used to prove you to be wrong and be an idiot.
No need for me to do any homework.... You make yourself out to be an idiot with what you post making you wrong.
Kinna burns you up a bit knowing you made a complete idiot of yourself.
Kind of embarrassing isn't it??
Wrong again, I posted 5 "proofs", one was written by a liberal Despite his "opinion" his data PROVED my point!(Liberalism is delusion).

You are reaching soooo far, you can't see how ignorant your account of those references is can you?
Should I copy and paste the entire list and then the supporting evidence from each?

You really have no capacity to learn.

OKAY, don't worry be happy.

Ignorance fits you perfectly, wear it proudly.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

New poll in:

FudgePack for Deimocrats say republicans hate gays!

9 of 10 Republicans told Fudgepack reporters to "shove it" when asked what they think of Gay marriage!

9 of 10 Dimocrats said "sign me up
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Great information with your Poll numbers C!!

But I'm sure these dumb uneducated republicans will say that all these polls are 'lame stream media' polls.

LMAO@lame stream media.

It's funny how these tools always say that. Guess that's a FalseNews term. Repubs as a whole are too dumb to think of something like that on their own.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, you have nothing...again!
means a lot coming from you Ari, being the expert on 'nothing' and all.

Tell us the one about 'aliens' invading America, and make those scary sounds we like
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

My understanding of every jobs bill passed in the House was floored in the Senate and never voted on. How many in these polls understand this.? Usually when questioned on the street most just say "HUH" whats that? So, the polls mean nothing unless you question the people that have knowledge of all parts.

All of the Obama Care Bill, passed in Congress, had knowledge of what they passed? Seems they still have little idea.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Forty-six percent of respondents to the new Quinnipiac poll disapprove of Obama's job performance, while 45 percent approve.
That's just a 1-percentage-point shift since the last Quinnipiac poll, in early February, but it's the first time he's seen more of those surveyed view his job performance negatively since September of last year.
It's also another in a series of recent polls that have found Obama's approval ratings falling.
Read more: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/n...
Follow us:@thehill on Twitter | TheHill on Facebook
I know poll numbers go up and down..if he flashes his dong during his next speech, his approval rating will go up among gay men, 18-35,(and old Republican Ladies, as well, I imagine). I get it. Point is, people like Obama but they don't like Republican Congressmen.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
My understanding of every jobs bill passed in the House was floored in the Senate and never voted on. How many in these polls understand this.? Usually when questioned on the street most just say "HUH" whats that? So, the polls mean nothing unless you question the people that have knowledge of all parts.
All of the Obama Care Bill, passed in Congress, had knowledge of what they passed? Seems they still have little idea.
lolol
"polls mean nothing"
yea, mate, they're all a bunch of scientific gobbledygook, huh?
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There you go again, you have nothing...again!
the lil Reagan pun was cute, tho
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wrong again, I posted 5 "proofs", one was written by a liberal Despite his "opinion" his data PROVED my point!(Liberalism is delusion).
You are reaching soooo far, you can't see how ignorant your account of those references is can you?
Should I copy and paste the entire list and then the supporting evidence from each?
You really have no capacity to learn.
OKAY, don't worry be happy.
Ignorance fits you perfectly, wear it proudly.
Guess you saw something different than way C pointed out for everyone to see??

You need to get a refund for your Internet education, you are failing miserably!!

Here's some more FACTS for you to sit and stew in as every thing about the Republican Party collapses around you..... Majority of Americans want gun control.(Even the majority at the NRA agree!! LMAO YOU ARE SO BEHIND ON FACTS)

http://www.americanprogress.org/issues/civil-...

Republicans are so out of touch with America.... No wonder the numbers Calvin posted that the republicans here are remaining so cowardly quiet about don't understand why they're losing elections.

Sorry Ari..... Republican chopshop links mean nothing to educated Americans. Those untruthful links only work with cowardly fear, doom, and gloom republicans such as yourself.

Explains why you've lost the last 2 big elections and will lose many more.

Now don't get all unstable and explode here on the net and make us laugh at you more than everyone already does. Save some self respect and go grab your boxer name and change the subject to save some self respect.

LMAO
whitehair

Eminence, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know poll numbers go up and down..if he flashes his dong during his next speech, his approval rating will go up among gay men, 18-35,(and old Republican Ladies, as well, I imagine). I get it. Point is, people like Obama but they don't like Republican Congressmen.
I tend to agree with you on this point. Obama seems likeable, but his actual performance as to what is being done, hits the bottom of the barrel for what good he could do.This Country is going backwards.

Now about the Republicans, this is what so many of us have tried to change the Party to Tea Party types, to get rid of the old stay on the job members of Congress . Nothing will change as long as the people out here make the change.

Just check the performance of Harry to see the truth of this.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
means a lot coming from you Ari, being the expert on 'nothing' and all.
Tell us the one about 'aliens' invading America, and make those scary sounds we like
ROTFLMMFAO!!!!

Epic response!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

The thing that makes me proud of mty Country is: I don't Have to be proud.

When I read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee", I was ASHAMED of my Country.
(I do't give a fu@k how that cuts)

When I watched "Waco: The Rules of Engagement", I wasn't proud.(I wanted to see Janet Reno fuckinq beheaded on You Tube, kinda still do)

NO JOKE ABOUT THE MOVING TARGET(hehe)

I watched "The Matthew Shepard Story", I wasn't proud

August 6 ,1945. I'm not proud

Dred Scott. Not proud.

US surrender of the Phillipino Islands to Japan in WWII. I'm not proud of that.

Surrender of Saigon to the North, April 1975. Not proud

The My Lai massacre, March , 1968. Not proud

Sand Creek, November 1864. I'm not proud

“For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country”
.....Hot C gets it, Madam First Lady

I don't have to be proud of my Country.
That makes me proud.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hurt your self on the job and go see a doctor, workers comp. is going up and your boss know that, but you should go anyway. You might get infection ...
...when it comes to Obamacare, should be called
Obamadontcare...this uninformed Obama supporters are clueless believing it's FREE. NO it's going to be very expensive. Obama said tax is going up only to those that make over $250,000.00
NO, 77% of the WORKING Americans got tax increase. He is a liar. If Obamacare is so great, why all politicians are exempt and have their own sweet "Cadillac" plan?
By the way, everyone don't deserve to start with same pay, we call 'minimum'. Some people have NO experience...all depends on job and your working experience and what you do. That's why you have pay increase. Some people are lazy and worthless, some working very hard.
The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
If ObamaCare is so bad than why has it not been stopped in Massachusetts were it started? That state is doing very well with RomneyCare after 6 years. No one in that state is trying to overturn it.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with you on this point. Obama seems likeable, but his actual performance as to what is being done, hits the bottom of the barrel for what good he could do.This Country is going backwards.
Now about the Republicans, this is what so many of us have tried to change the Party to Tea Party types, to get rid of the old stay on the job members of Congress . Nothing will change as long as the people out here make the change.
Just check the performance of Harry to see the truth of this.
He's good at Quidditch, spells, but I'm not mush of a Rowling fan
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
If ObamaCare is so bad than why has it not been stopped in Massachusetts were it started? That state is doing very well with RomneyCare after 6 years. No one in that state is trying to overturn it.
Republicans don't do research, they just do copy and paste from what they're programmed to think.

Plus, the crazy zombie is hooked on crack now as bad as the American lunatic, she just repeats the same 3 or 4 things over every day. Obamacare, Fundimentally change America, birther crap, and she has a think for Nancy Pelosi..... More of those republican lesbian feelings coming to the surface
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't do research, they just do copy and paste from what they're programmed to think.
Plus, the crazy zombie is hooked on crack now as bad as the American lunatic, she just repeats the same 3 or 4 things over every day. Obamacare, Fundimentally change America, birther crap, and she has a think for Nancy Pelosi..... More of those republican lesbian feelings coming to the surface
ROTFL, This is priceless. Come on now libotards, tell us just how much you lover your traitor in chief! LOLOL,

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama will offer cuts to Social Security and other entitlement programs in a budget proposal aimed at swaying Republicans to compromise on a deficit-reduction deal, a senior administration official said on Friday.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Thanks for the comedy CornholioScudmissile and wtf.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
One was decided by the people of a single state, by and for themselves. The other presumes to dictate what individual states must do.

Romney's central point was that what's good for one state may not suit another and that states should have the freedom to choose what works best for them rather than have to conform to a federal one-size-fits-all plan, the ultimate costs of which are not really knowable. People who tell you they know what it would cost are fibbing. Off the record, every honest person in Washington will tell you: Nobody knows.

Whether one likes or dislikes Obama's health care plan this has always been the crucial point. Keep it small; keep it simple; leave it to the states. Within that framework, what Romney did in Massachusetts is entirely defensible. It was an experiment; it was bold; it was imperfect.

Even a perfect plan, however, wouldn't necessarily be popular or work in, say, South Carolina. But Romney would argue that South Carolinians should have the choice to create their own solutions.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/opinion/article/Rom...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Injudgement wrote:
The majority of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted “Romneycare.”

The majority of American citizens did NOT want“Obamacare.”

It is as simple as those two statements.“Romneycare”(as it has now been dubbed) was developed by a coalition of Labor, Management, Republicans and Democrats, who collaborated on its makeup, its contents, and represented the people of the state of Massachusetts—at that time in history. That is how a representative democracy works. If Romney disagreed with parts of the Massachusetts law, that was overcome by the 85% Democratic legislature’s power.

Obamacare was “crammed down our throats” by Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, in spite of the fact that almost 2/3 of Americans neither favored the law nor wanted it! And almost that many still do not like it, and still do not want it. Pelosi’s now famous statement,“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it…away from the fog of the controversy…” is indicative of the disregard for the wished of American citizens.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/prospernow/2012/0...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 8 min So What 75,099
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min silverfox 53,037
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min Bayless 145,646
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Liberal forever 17,843
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 26 min Ben 58,771
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 39 min Obama Bitches 97,007
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 57,010
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••