'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Uncle Tab

United States

#92471 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
What is wrong with greed?
Is a poor man greedy for wanting more than poverty?
Who decided what level of comfort is being greedy?
Is there any economy that does not depend on some instance of greed?
why do you think greed is wrong?
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
Of course you and I are never greedy...it's always the OTHER guy who's greedy!
Again.... Using republican logic, every time the super rich get tax breaks, there should be a raise in minimum wage, right?? Even it out??

And when greed causes the poor who have worked all their life at jobs that aren't union and didn't pay very well, yes, I have a problem with super rich getting huge tax breaks in the guise of job creation, and no jobs being created.

It's simple. That doesn't make sense to you at all does it?? It's ok with you and your kind??

Since: Dec 11

#92472 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!
The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.
They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.
Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
Here's where you "sweeping generalizations" come back to bite your ignorant @$$.

You use terms like "white trash", "trailer trash" and "hill billy", but you are not racist?

Here's the thing about that; many poor black folks live in trailers all over the South, they have ambition, they do not set a lowered goal of public housing just because democrats provide HUD.
They are not content with foodstamps and a U.S. Giverment check!
They work hard and save money and start their own small businesses!
These people are Democrats and Republicans! Tea Party Movement also! Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Alphnso Jackson, Akindele Akinyemi, 50 Cent, Alveda King, Amy Holmes, Angela McGlowan, Erik Rush, Don King, J.C. Watts, James T. Harris III, Janice rogers Brown, Ken Blackwell, Lynn Swan, Michael Steele, and my pal AlfonZo Rachel, and many, many, many MORE!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92473 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
Black guy? I thought he was white! Only a racist troll would play that card. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Job numbers uncle flab? Come on now, please explain those to us.(Must be Bushs fault). LOLOL, BAAAAAAA
Thanks for making my point!! You republicans are great at doing this for me!! LMMFAO@yet another ignorant republican.

Those jobs are supposed to be produced with the tax breaks that were given to the super rich for TWELVE YEARS!!!

So..... Rrpublicans own bad job numbers.... I know you'll try to spin this endlessly, but again, facts are facts. Those tax breaks were for jobs.... Where are the jobs republicans??

You can't change this one up!! It is a stale old republican idea that tax cuts produce jobs.

Clinton got the job market booming with RAISING taxes!!

Economics 101!!

Republicans are so stupid!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92474 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!
The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.
They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.
Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
well there was that Lincoln fella...
A successful 2nd term rolls out the red carpet for Hillary
And you know whats got to be itching where they can't scratch? Not that she's successful and brilliant, and powerful , but that she's LIKABLE.

Oh My God, not another one!!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92475 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Here's where you "sweeping generalizations" come back to bite your ignorant @$$.
You use terms like "white trash", "trailer trash" and "hill billy", but you are not racist?
Here's the thing about that; many poor black folks live in trailers all over the South, they have ambition, they do not set a lowered goal of public housing just because democrats provide HUD.
These people are Democrats and Republicans! Tea Party Movement also! Ben Carson, Herman Cain, Condi Rice, Alan Keyes, Clarence Thomas, Alphnso Jackson, Akindele Akinyemi, 50 Cent, Alveda King, Amy Holmes, Angela McGlowan, Erik Rush, Don King, J.C. Watts, James T. Harris III, Janice rogers Brown, Ken Blackwell, Lynn Swan, Michael Steele, and my pal AlfonZo Rachel, and many, many, many MORE!
I've have NEVER used those terms here, trailer trash, hillbilly, or white trash.

Don't be a liar to try to prove a point when I've owned you SO many times!!

I'll do it again, prove you to be an idiot as I always do, put up for everyone to see where I said ANY of those things asshead!! LMAO Don't go on and RUN AND HIDE like the coward you are..... Back your big mouth up.

You can't, as usual.... You are toobstupidbto get into a regular college obviously, that's why your ignorant lying asss is doing the Internet 'college' LMAO

Youre grasping at ANYTHING you can, and I'm again calling you out. Don't run and hide.... Prove it.

Watch the coward run and divert as they all do.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92476 Apr 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with Greed??????????
It closes over 30,000 American factories and lends money to anyone with a heart beat. It then bundles bad home loans on Wall St for sell to the world. All that collapses the US economy. That's what's wrong with Greed.
Explaining these things to republicans are a waste of time. They're too ignorant to know how things work. Only thing they will say is post some crazy FalseNews like that they're trained to repeat.

Republicans are stupid lol proven fact they just make up stuff and hope it sticks.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92477 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
What is wrong with greed?
Is a poor man greedy for wanting more than poverty?
Who decided what level of comfort is being greedy?
Is there any economy that does not depend on some instance of greed?
why do you think greed is wrong?
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
Of course you and I are never greedy...it's always the OTHER guy who's greedy!
What is wrong with greed?(you're a conservative?)

Ps. 10:3 - "the greedy man curses and spurns God"

Prov. 11:6 - "the treacherous are caught by their own greed"

Jere. 6:13; 8:10 - "everyone is greedy for gain"

Lk. 12:15 - "be on guard against every form of greed; life is not in possessions"

Eph. 4:9 - "Gentiles...practice every kind of impurity with greediness"

I Thess. 2:5 - "we did not come with pretext for greed"

I Tim. 3:8 -(deacons) "not fond of sordid gain" (cf. Titus 1:7)

II Peter 2:3 -(false prophets) "in their greed they will exploit you with false words"

II Peter 2:14 -(false prophets) "have hearts trained in greed"

Since: Dec 11

#92478 Apr 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with Greed??????????
It closes over 30,000 American factories and lends money to anyone with a heart beat. It then bundles bad home loans on Wall St for sell to the world. All that collapses the US economy. That's what's wrong with Greed.
That is ridiculous, who makes money by failure?
Those with government subsidies may, not the rest of us!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92480 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
I've have NEVER used those terms here, trailer trash, hillbilly, or white trash.
Don't be a liar to try to prove a point when I've owned you SO many times!!
I'll do it again, prove you to be an idiot as I always do, put up for everyone to see where I said ANY of those things asshead!! LMAO Don't go on and RUN AND HIDE like the coward you are..... Back your big mouth up.
You can't, as usual.... You are toobstupidbto get into a regular college obviously, that's why your ignorant lying asss is doing the Internet 'college' LMAO
Youre grasping at ANYTHING you can, and I'm again calling you out. Don't run and hide.... Prove it.
Watch the coward run and divert as they all do.
Also put up you other MANY lies where you said I told you I had a heart attack. LMAO!!

You are nothing but a liar.

Nothing at all but a liar!!

Get the Internet, log on, and be all you can be... This idiot chooses to be nothing but ..... A liar!

He's running again looks like.
Why does the Internet Rambo run so much for??

Who am I kidding, this fool obviously has lied about being in the military. LMAO!!

What a worthless tool

What else do you lie about Internet hero! LMAO
Uncle Tab

United States

#92481 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
That is ridiculous, who makes money by failure?
Those with government subsidies may, not the rest of us!
Again, with 'republican logic', anyone who collects government subsidies when they don't deserve them, is an ok form of greed then??

LMMFAO

YOU'RE STUPID! LMAO
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92482 Apr 7, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow, a list a black people's names, how moderate

Trying to distinguish the Tea Party from Republicans makes you look cartoon stupid.
Yell "Hey, Republican" and every Tea Partyer in the crowd will look your way.
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92483 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for making my point!! You republicans are great at doing this for me!! LMMFAO@yet another ignorant republican.
Those jobs are supposed to be produced with the tax breaks that were given to the super rich for TWELVE YEARS!!!
So..... Rrpublicans own bad job numbers.... I know you'll try to spin this endlessly, but again, facts are facts. Those tax breaks were for jobs.... Where are the jobs republicans??
You can't change this one up!! It is a stale old republican idea that tax cuts produce jobs.
Clinton got the job market booming with RAISING taxes!!
Economics 101!!
Republicans are so stupid!
Keep twisting libby, history has been recorded, tax and spend destroys, your traitor in chief owns this one and whats coming, massive inflation and unemployment (oh no, fright wing doom and gloom), just like it was in 2008 when the paranoids warned about a housing bubble bust, your oblamer has destroyed the future, now the numbers are starting to shake, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, still must be Bushs fault,

your traitor just can't get a break now can he, even his sheeple are too ignorant to admit the truth, they have to make up their own, then believe it,

Heres some more copy and paste, must not be true, BAAAAAAAAAA

-Amid Weak Jobs Numbers, U.S. Workers Losing Confidence

-Seven times as many Americans gave up looking for work as found new jobs in March, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.

-Only 88,000 new jobs were created in March, while roughly 630,000 Americans gave up looking for jobs, leaving 11.7 million Americans waiting in unemployment lines.“This is a punch to the gut,” said Austan Goolsbee, President Barack Obama’s former economic adviser.“This is not a good number,” he told a CNBC interviewer.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/05/goolsbee-ma...

And look at the sheeple numbers! LOL, those that support oblamer the most have the least, baaaaaaaaaa (sounds intelligent to me) Liberalism is a mental disorder, baaaaaaaaaa

-Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March.
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92484 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, with 'republican logic', anyone who collects government subsidies when they don't deserve them, is an ok form of greed then??
LMMFAO
YOU'RE STUPID! LMAO
baaaaaaaaaaaa, ROTFL, baaaaaaaaaaaaa
Uncle Tab

United States

#92485 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, a list a black people's names, how moderate
Trying to distinguish the Tea Party from Republicans makes you look cartoon stupid.
Yell "Hey, Republican" and every Tea Partyer in the crowd will look your way.
LOL NO DOUBT!!

Typical coward racist remark ' I have a black friend' LMAO

That guy is an idiot, and a liar.

He runs and hides when he's called out.

I've posted a few times how studies show republicans are very dishonest and deceitful... He's the poster child for those studies.

Watch him claim some sort of victory out of all this. Lolita what the tool does.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92486 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>

somebody thinks that response is brilliant and agrees with you
how does that make you feel?
Syl

Ashland, KY

#92487 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
Quick question for republicans...
What's worse?? Clinton screwing one woman who wanted him, or republicans screwing EVERY poor person and they DON'T want it.
Which is worse??
lol It's gonna be a fun day til I get bored with you dumb republicans.
What about the American people getting robbed and raped at same time and empty headed libtards loving it.{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}}
Uncle Tab

United States

#92488 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep twisting libby, history has been recorded, tax and spend destroys, your traitor in chief owns this one and whats coming, massive inflation and unemployment (oh no, fright wing doom and gloom), just like it was in 2008 when the paranoids warned about a housing bubble bust, your oblamer has destroyed the future, now the numbers are starting to shake, waaaaaaaaaaaaaa, I mean, BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, still must be Bushs fault,
your traitor just can't get a break now can he, even his sheeple are too ignorant to admit the truth, they have to make up their own, then believe it,
Heres some more copy and paste, must not be true, BAAAAAAAAAA
-Amid Weak Jobs Numbers, U.S. Workers Losing Confidence
-Seven times as many Americans gave up looking for work as found new jobs in March, according to data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
-Only 88,000 new jobs were created in March, while roughly 630,000 Americans gave up looking for jobs, leaving 11.7 million Americans waiting in unemployment lines.“This is a punch to the gut,” said Austan Goolsbee, President Barack Obama’s former economic adviser.“This is not a good number,” he told a CNBC interviewer.
Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/05/goolsbee-ma...
And look at the sheeple numbers! LOL, those that support oblamer the most have the least, baaaaaaaaaa (sounds intelligent to me) Liberalism is a mental disorder, baaaaaaaaaa
-Among the major worker groups, the unemployment rates for adult men (6.9 percent),adult women (7.0 percent), teenagers (24.2 percent), whites (6.7 percent), blacks(13.3 percent), and Hispanics (9.2 percent) showed little or no change in March.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/billharris/2012/1...

NEXT??

You, like all republicans here, are too stupid to understand economics.

Hope I cleared this up for you idiot!
Spotlight

Pikeville, KY

#92489 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL NO DOUBT!!
Typical coward racist remark ' I have a black friend' LMAO
That guy is an idiot, and a liar.
He runs and hides when he's called out.
I've posted a few times how studies show republicans are very dishonest and deceitful... He's the poster child for those studies.
Watch him claim some sort of victory out of all this. Lolita what the tool does.
Spotlight on Black Conservatism the battle against "Black-Lash"!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Uncle Tab

United States

#92490 Apr 7, 2013
Syl wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the American people getting robbed and raped at same time and empty headed libtards loving it.{well why not, it's free, for now anyway}}
Did your mom have any kids that lived??

That's just a stupid (republican) thing to say.

That's how much hate and bitterness you idiot republicans have, just because you've lost 2 elections!!

Get used to it, your hate and lies will keep your kind out of MY Whitehouse!!

Thanks for jumping in with an ignorant rebublican post. LMAO

DIPSHIT!
OZombies

United States

#92491 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right ...baaaaaa...is what liberals do all day long. That is only, they know how to do. You keep posting same things because they keep asking same questions ...just because Romney care is good for his state, that doesn't mean Obama care is good for the entire country.
OBAMADONTCARE...baaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 10 min JPL 78,563
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 min News Purveyor 160,850
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 18 min Mechanic_45 229
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 25 min Fartimus Jones 547
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min Chopper Read GED 57,852
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 41 min Observant 4,212
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr GOP Ignorance 98,651

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE