'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92449 Apr 7, 2013
The thing that makes me proud of mty Country is: I don't Have to be proud.

When I read "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee", I was ASHAMED of my Country.
(I do't give a fu@k how that cuts)

When I watched "Waco: The Rules of Engagement", I wasn't proud.(I wanted to see Janet Reno fuckinq beheaded on You Tube, kinda still do)

NO JOKE ABOUT THE MOVING TARGET(hehe)

I watched "The Matthew Shepard Story", I wasn't proud

August 6 ,1945. I'm not proud

Dred Scott. Not proud.

US surrender of the Phillipino Islands to Japan in WWII. I'm not proud of that.

Surrender of Saigon to the North, April 1975. Not proud

The My Lai massacre, March , 1968. Not proud

Sand Creek, November 1864. I'm not proud

“For the First Time in My Adult Lifetime, I’m Really Proud of My Country”
.....Hot C gets it, Madam First Lady

I don't have to be proud of my Country.
That makes me proud.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#92450 Apr 7, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
When you hurt your self on the job and go see a doctor, workers comp. is going up and your boss know that, but you should go anyway. You might get infection ...
...when it comes to Obamacare, should be called
Obamadontcare...this uninformed Obama supporters are clueless believing it's FREE. NO it's going to be very expensive. Obama said tax is going up only to those that make over $250,000.00
NO, 77% of the WORKING Americans got tax increase. He is a liar. If Obamacare is so great, why all politicians are exempt and have their own sweet "Cadillac" plan?
By the way, everyone don't deserve to start with same pay, we call 'minimum'. Some people have NO experience...all depends on job and your working experience and what you do. That's why you have pay increase. Some people are lazy and worthless, some working very hard.
The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
If ObamaCare is so bad than why has it not been stopped in Massachusetts were it started? That state is doing very well with RomneyCare after 6 years. No one in that state is trying to overturn it.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92451 Apr 7, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree with you on this point. Obama seems likeable, but his actual performance as to what is being done, hits the bottom of the barrel for what good he could do.This Country is going backwards.
Now about the Republicans, this is what so many of us have tried to change the Party to Tea Party types, to get rid of the old stay on the job members of Congress . Nothing will change as long as the people out here make the change.
Just check the performance of Harry to see the truth of this.
He's good at Quidditch, spells, but I'm not mush of a Rowling fan
Uncle Tab

United States

#92453 Apr 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
If ObamaCare is so bad than why has it not been stopped in Massachusetts were it started? That state is doing very well with RomneyCare after 6 years. No one in that state is trying to overturn it.
Republicans don't do research, they just do copy and paste from what they're programmed to think.

Plus, the crazy zombie is hooked on crack now as bad as the American lunatic, she just repeats the same 3 or 4 things over every day. Obamacare, Fundimentally change America, birther crap, and she has a think for Nancy Pelosi..... More of those republican lesbian feelings coming to the surface
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92454 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans don't do research, they just do copy and paste from what they're programmed to think.
Plus, the crazy zombie is hooked on crack now as bad as the American lunatic, she just repeats the same 3 or 4 things over every day. Obamacare, Fundimentally change America, birther crap, and she has a think for Nancy Pelosi..... More of those republican lesbian feelings coming to the surface
ROTFL, This is priceless. Come on now libotards, tell us just how much you lover your traitor in chief! LOLOL,

WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama will offer cuts to Social Security and other entitlement programs in a budget proposal aimed at swaying Republicans to compromise on a deficit-reduction deal, a senior administration official said on Friday.

Since: Dec 11

#92456 Apr 7, 2013
Thanks for the comedy CornholioScudmissile and wtf.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92457 Apr 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>The 77% that got a tax increase were the same 77% that got a tax relief voted on to last one year. The 2% tax decrease was part of Social Security paid by an employee. You sure are an ignorant foreigner.
One was decided by the people of a single state, by and for themselves. The other presumes to dictate what individual states must do.

Romney's central point was that what's good for one state may not suit another and that states should have the freedom to choose what works best for them rather than have to conform to a federal one-size-fits-all plan, the ultimate costs of which are not really knowable. People who tell you they know what it would cost are fibbing. Off the record, every honest person in Washington will tell you: Nobody knows.

Whether one likes or dislikes Obama's health care plan this has always been the crucial point. Keep it small; keep it simple; leave it to the states. Within that framework, what Romney did in Massachusetts is entirely defensible. It was an experiment; it was bold; it was imperfect.

Even a perfect plan, however, wouldn't necessarily be popular or work in, say, South Carolina. But Romney would argue that South Carolinians should have the choice to create their own solutions.

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/opinion/article/Rom...

Location hidden

#92458 Apr 7, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
The majority of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted “Romneycare.”

The majority of American citizens did NOT want“Obamacare.”

It is as simple as those two statements.“Romneycare”(as it has now been dubbed) was developed by a coalition of Labor, Management, Republicans and Democrats, who collaborated on its makeup, its contents, and represented the people of the state of Massachusetts—at that time in history. That is how a representative democracy works. If Romney disagreed with parts of the Massachusetts law, that was overcome by the 85% Democratic legislature’s power.

Obamacare was “crammed down our throats” by Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, in spite of the fact that almost 2/3 of Americans neither favored the law nor wanted it! And almost that many still do not like it, and still do not want it. Pelosi’s now famous statement,“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it…away from the fog of the controversy…” is indicative of the disregard for the wished of American citizens.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/prospernow/2012/0...
Uncle Tab

United States

#92459 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFL, This is priceless. Come on now libotards, tell us just how much you lover your traitor in chief! LOLOL,
WASHINGTON -- U.S. President Barack Obama will offer cuts to Social Security and other entitlement programs in a budget proposal aimed at swaying Republicans to compromise on a deficit-reduction deal, a senior administration official said on Friday.
You forgot to mention..... The REST of the story..... He's doing everything he can do to work with republicans. He's making those cuts so republicans will raise taxes on the greedy rich.

But the party of NO never works with the President, so he's doing everything on his own to fix the republican fuckups!!

People on Social Security will hurt for a while, until Hillary gets in office in 2016, then I'd bet Money she does New New Deal, and the republicans will do a mass suicide as I said last night.

He's fixing all the Dumbya mistakes alone. That's why the republican numbers C posted earlier are accurate.. Everyone is tired if republicans not putting any effort into repairing our country after 8 years of huge mismanagement by Dumbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.

That's why you've lost the last 2 elections.... We know why Obama is doing these sorts of things. He has to. Republicans are doing nothing but saying rape is ok and being racist asshats at CPAC.

HOPE I was able to break that down enough for it to sink in. What all of you claim to be failures by Obama makes him rise in polls and the economy improves, housing improves, stock market improves.... As you tools repeat what FalseNews tells you are failures.

You are yet another perfect FalseNews TOOL!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92460 Apr 7, 2013
Hey Uncle Flab wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to compromise to get a deficit reduction deal, that's funny yo you? Or is it that nervous retarded laughter, so prevalent among conservatives, of late?

Location hidden

#92462 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Fox News Poll conducted by Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R). March 17-19, 2013
"Do you approve or disapprove of the job Republicans in Congress are doing?"
approve - 23
disapprove - 69
unsure - 8
Uncle Tab

United States

#92463 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama wants to compromise to get a deficit reduction deal, that's funny yo you? Or is it that nervous retarded laughter, so prevalent among conservatives, of late?
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!

The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.

They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.

Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92464 Apr 7, 2013
Leaving the Light On wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =qk_u8WbXTW0XX
seriously?

Since: Dec 11

#92465 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention..... The REST of the story..... He's doing everything he can do to work with republicans. He's making those cuts so republicans will raise taxes on the greedy rich.
But the party of NO never works with the President, so he's doing everything on his own to fix the republican fuckups!!
People on Social Security will hurt for a while, until Hillary gets in office in 2016, then I'd bet Money she does New New Deal, and the republicans will do a mass suicide as I said last night.
He's fixing all the Dumbya mistakes alone. That's why the republican numbers C posted earlier are accurate.. Everyone is tired if republicans not putting any effort into repairing our country after 8 years of huge mismanagement by Dumbya, Cheney, and Rumsfeld.
That's why you've lost the last 2 elections.... We know why Obama is doing these sorts of things. He has to. Republicans are doing nothing but saying rape is ok and being racist asshats at CPAC.
HOPE I was able to break that down enough for it to sink in. What all of you claim to be failures by Obama makes him rise in polls and the economy improves, housing improves, stock market improves.... As you tools repeat what FalseNews tells you are failures.
What is wrong with greed?

Is a poor man greedy for wanting more than poverty?
Who decided what level of comfort is being greedy?
Is there any economy that does not depend on some instance of greed?
why do you think greed is wrong?
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
Of course you and I are never greedy...it's always the OTHER guy who's greedy!
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92466 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Boo Hoo, can't defend your traitor in chief. He will be the one who cuts social security. LOLOL, you libotards can't take that now can you. Your 'traitor in chief' is turning on you sheepletards. LOL,

Oh, by the way, please defend him on how terrorists in Syria are using advanced weapons! Where did they get them from? Couldn't have been the muslim brotherhood in Egypt, oblamer only sent them money, tanks and F-16s, Must be Bushs fault. Oh, by the way, I am sure your traitor in chief has things well in hand with N. Korea! What a leader we have - how proud you libotards must be! Oh, must be Bushs fault.
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92467 Apr 7, 2013
Keep posting Bush stats, ROTFL, the world is crashing around the traitor in chief and the first thing he does is turn his back on his sheeple. LOLOL, can't wait to see what he does next.

Oh, by the way, how are those obama job numbers looking lately? Pretty strong for the summer I bet.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA A
Hey Uncle Flab

Lansing, MI

#92468 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so much hatred for the black guy who runs this country, that these fools jump on anything they can so they can be racist without using the words they use at their trailer park as they suck down Pabst Blue Ribbon as the work in their Pacer. LMAO!!
The more Obama does to fix and improve our country, the more the hatred shows.
They are being left behind as Obama moves forward.
Lets be honest.... What do republicans know about a successful president?? They voted for Dumbya!
Black guy? I thought he was white! Only a racist troll would play that card. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Job numbers uncle flab? Come on now, please explain those to us.(Must be Bushs fault). LOLOL, BAAAAAAA

Location hidden

#92469 Apr 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The majority of the citizens of Massachusetts wanted “Romneycare.”
The majority of American citizens did NOT want“Obamacare.”
It is as simple as those two statements.“Romneycare”(as it has now been dubbed) was developed by a coalition of Labor, Management, Republicans and Democrats, who collaborated on its makeup, its contents, and represented the people of the state of Massachusetts—at that time in history. That is how a representative democracy works. If Romney disagreed with parts of the Massachusetts law, that was overcome by the 85% Democratic legislature’s power.
Obamacare was “crammed down our throats” by Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid and the Democratic majorities in the House and Senate, in spite of the fact that almost 2/3 of Americans neither favored the law nor wanted it! And almost that many still do not like it, and still do not want it. Pelosi’s now famous statement,“We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it…away from the fog of the controversy…” is indicative of the disregard for the wished of American citizens.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/prospernow/2012/0...
Same ass talking points Repubs used when they opposed Social Security and Medicare back in the day. You Repubs are for one thing and one thing only. Protection of the Rich. Screw anyone else. The party of you're own your own America.

Location hidden

#92470 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't you desire to tax rich person based upon your own greed for his/her wealth?
What is wrong with Greed??????????
It closes over 30,000 American factories and lends money to anyone with a heart beat. It then bundles bad home loans on Wall St for sell to the world. All that collapses the US economy. That's what's wrong with Greed.
Uncle Tab

United States

#92471 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Again.... Using republican logic, every time the super rich get tax breaks, there should be a raise in minimum wage, right?? Even it out??

And when greed causes the poor who have worked all their life at jobs that aren't union and didn't pay very well, yes, I have a problem with super rich getting huge tax breaks in the guise of job creation, and no jobs being created.

It's simple. That doesn't make sense to you at all does it?? It's ok with you and your kind??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 13 min WTSenior 1,524
Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) 15 min Arnie 308
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 min Yes it is me 65,042
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min WTSenior 164,761
Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... 27 min voter 3
Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? 31 min stubby 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 34 min Living Wage 4,411
More from around the web