'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,079)

Showing posts 81,561 - 81,580 of138,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't think ANYthing they type through.
They just blindly repeat what they're told, so when this beating came up, as usual..... She didn't think it thru..... Soon after she disappeared.
Probably trolling the image autism boards tonight lol
Hey
Uncle Tab. Glad you had fun on your vacation. HotC,Repukes,
Injudgement kept it all live. Had the crazy ladies changing
socks all day everyday. Funny as hell. Seriously, I can't
stop laughing.
countrygirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Does some people here live under the rock and for some reason completely clueless, dumb, uninformed, uneducated, what is it? I'm speechless! Everything is just peachy! My God!
YEP!!!
just peachy.
WorkinBlues

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, increase in wages, everything is going up. You have to know some economy to understand it. Also less money for business to invest. Obamacare is going to be really bad. Obamacare is nothing but taxes. It's going to be really hard, impossible to be implemented. If you don't buy insurance, you have to pay penalty. Every year you file taxes, you pay for Obamacare. Listen to your boss, when it comes to business I'm sure he knows what he is talking about.
I dont need that extra expeanse of Obama cares. I cut my finger off last year right at the nuckle. We wraped it up with a rag and duct tape and it healed up just fine. Boss said it will be fine that way. He right! It looks funny but it fine.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>Hey
Uncle Tab. Glad you had fun on your vacation. HotC,Repukes,
Injudgement kept it all live. Had the crazy ladies changing
socks all day everyday. Funny as hell. Seriously, I can't
stop laughing.
Thanks!! The vacation was great!! Destin is a nice quiet place (for the most part) on Spring Break. Nice and relaxing.

And all the democrats here know what they're talking about.... When republicans are beat here, it's typical that they go into Sock Mode. It's the weakness showing. And the crazy crackhead is SO easy to laugh at with her

"Crazy"

typing

ALL

Qver the place....

Spending all DAY LQQKING for YoU tUbE vids

To try TO MAKE people.

capiche.... What SHE has bouncing around in her EMPTY head.

LMAO VERY unstable!

And you do a great job here Ms Countrygirl!! The more they go after you, the better you all.

We are the Kings and Queens of the Hill here and they know it. They post YouTube and FalseNews links and don't understand why we laugh at the idiots.

It's just fun!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Benjamin Carson Receives Presidential Medal of Freedom
President Bush shakes hands with Benjamin Carson after presenting him with the 2008 Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Photo by White House / David Bohrer
By Wendy Mullins
Johns Hopkins Medicine
Johns Hopkins Children's Center neurosurgeon Benjamin S. Carson Sr. received the nation's highest civilian award, the Presidential Medal of Freedom, in a White House ceremony on June 19.
http://www.jhu.edu/~gazette/2008/23jun08/23ca...
NOW ... since he won't "bow down" to the 0's policies ...
They ARE persecuting him!
GO Dr. Carson!!!!!!!!
Boo Yah!
He is a Traitor and you are a punk.
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

countrygirl wrote:
<quoted text>YEP!!!
just peachy.
LMAO!!

Great response here!

Republicans will go as far as they can to try to forget Dumbya and how bad things were then, losing 750,000 jobs a year.

With Obama we are in MUCH better shape than when we had Dumbya.

Dumbya will always be laughed at, and anyone who mentions him as a great President is very ignorant. And we notice how EVERY republican jumps to defend Dumbya!! Cheney and Rumsfeld owned every thing Dumbya did..... He was just a dumb puppet on a string.

Seems like that's why all republicans are.... Idiots on a string who can't think on their own.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The homeless population in northwest Arkansas increased to more than 2,000 people in 2013, while national averages fell, according to the Point-in-Time Homeless Census conducted by Kevin Fitzpatrick, UA sociology professor.

"while national averages fell"

...you posted it..lololol

It would fall a lot further if Repubics would pass a jobs bill

Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

TuffEnough wrote:
When the economy comes crashing down like it did in 1929. The poorest working Americans will not even realize anything is different. They are allready conditioned and are tuff enough to survive. All the lazy asses that live off other peoples labor will parish. They can not survive without gasoline, electicity, and a grocery store. Even with gold and all the preping you could ever emagine will come down to being tuff enough. The homeless people are in fact conditioned enough to survive undoughtly with little effort. Are you tuff enough or living on your cloud of success in a failing capitalist society that is funded by fraud and corruption and not on productivity and wealth.
yes, alex, do go on..
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Yes, Newton Leroy Gingrich had no problem describing how Republicans hate Obama, so no way will they pass his immigration plan, despite what’s good for the country and the people in it, despite the similarities in Republican ideas and the president’s, despite his party’s Big Political Reinvention based on a dire need for Latino voters, and despite the economic benefits of passing such a bill.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Marco Rubio poo-pooed it in pretty strong terms by calling the president’s ideas “dead on arrival”:

“If actually proposed, the President’s bill would be dead on arrival in Congress, leaving us with unsecured borders and a broken legal immigration system for years to come.”

Who won’t compromise again, Marco? Who’s been obstructing since Inauguration Night 2009? Oh that’s right, your party. And under whose watch have illegal border crossings plunged? Oh that’s right, our current president’s.
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

“I think there’s a very important part of this that the Obama administration probably can’t bring itself to deal with: an Obama immigration plan is not going to pass the House… Just as a Bush Social Security plan after ’04 was dead because it was the Bush Social Security plan."
...Newt Grinch
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

"An Obama plan led and driven by Obama in this atmosphere with the level of hostility towards the president and the way he goads the hostility, I think is very hard to imagine that bill, that his bill is going to pass the House.”
...Newt Gingrinch
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

We have it. The smoking gun. The evidence. The potential weapon of mass destruction we have been looking for as our pretext of invading Iraq. There's just one problem - it's in North Korea.
...Jon Stewart
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Many of our soldiers are stationed at Camp Coyote just south of the Iraqi border. This is how you know we have a strong army, when you can actually tell your enemy exactly where your camp is and what its name is.
...Jon Stewart
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

In order to maintain an untenable position, you have to be actively ignorant. One motto on the show is,'Keep your facts, I'm going with the truth.'
...Stephen Colbert

Since: Dec 11

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
The homeless population in northwest Arkansas increased to more than 2,000 people in 2013, while national averages fell, according to the Point-in-Time Homeless Census conducted by Kevin Fitzpatrick, UA sociology professor.
"while national averages fell"
...you posted it..lololol
It would fall a lot further if Repubics would pass a jobs bill
and the other accounts?

It was another Liberal, in obvious denial!
Stats and common sense show EVIDENCE to the contrary.

Try reading further there Captain O. G. Readmore!
Uncle Tab

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Marco Rubio poo-pooed it in pretty strong terms by calling the president’s ideas “dead on arrival”:
“If actually proposed, the President’s bill would be dead on arrival in Congress, leaving us with unsecured borders and a broken legal immigration system for years to come.”
Who won’t compromise again, Marco? Who’s been obstructing since Inauguration Night 2009? Oh that’s right, your party. And under whose watch have illegal border crossings plunged? Oh that’s right, our current president’s.
Isn't it fun to watch The Party Of No to go down in flames on a daily basis??

Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law.
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

In order to be a top-tier candidate, I need 7.5 million dollars, and I currently have 0.0 million dollars.
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Campbellsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
...Stephen Colbert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81,561 - 81,580 of138,807
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••