'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92361 Apr 7, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
The homeless population in northwest Arkansas increased to more than 2,000 people in 2013, while national averages fell, according to the Point-in-Time Homeless Census conducted by Kevin Fitzpatrick, UA sociology professor.

"while national averages fell"

...you posted it..lololol

It would fall a lot further if Repubics would pass a jobs bill

Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92362 Apr 7, 2013
TuffEnough wrote:
When the economy comes crashing down like it did in 1929. The poorest working Americans will not even realize anything is different. They are allready conditioned and are tuff enough to survive. All the lazy asses that live off other peoples labor will parish. They can not survive without gasoline, electicity, and a grocery store. Even with gold and all the preping you could ever emagine will come down to being tuff enough. The homeless people are in fact conditioned enough to survive undoughtly with little effort. Are you tuff enough or living on your cloud of success in a failing capitalist society that is funded by fraud and corruption and not on productivity and wealth.
yes, alex, do go on..
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92364 Apr 7, 2013
Yes, Newton Leroy Gingrich had no problem describing how Republicans hate Obama, so no way will they pass his immigration plan, despite what’s good for the country and the people in it, despite the similarities in Republican ideas and the president’s, despite his party’s Big Political Reinvention based on a dire need for Latino voters, and despite the economic benefits of passing such a bill.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92365 Apr 7, 2013
Marco Rubio poo-pooed it in pretty strong terms by calling the president’s ideas “dead on arrival”:

“If actually proposed, the President’s bill would be dead on arrival in Congress, leaving us with unsecured borders and a broken legal immigration system for years to come.”

Who won’t compromise again, Marco? Who’s been obstructing since Inauguration Night 2009? Oh that’s right, your party. And under whose watch have illegal border crossings plunged? Oh that’s right, our current president’s.
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92366 Apr 7, 2013
“I think there’s a very important part of this that the Obama administration probably can’t bring itself to deal with: an Obama immigration plan is not going to pass the House… Just as a Bush Social Security plan after ’04 was dead because it was the Bush Social Security plan."
...Newt Grinch
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92367 Apr 7, 2013
"An Obama plan led and driven by Obama in this atmosphere with the level of hostility towards the president and the way he goads the hostility, I think is very hard to imagine that bill, that his bill is going to pass the House.”
...Newt Gingrinch
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92368 Apr 7, 2013
We have it. The smoking gun. The evidence. The potential weapon of mass destruction we have been looking for as our pretext of invading Iraq. There's just one problem - it's in North Korea.
...Jon Stewart
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92369 Apr 7, 2013
Many of our soldiers are stationed at Camp Coyote just south of the Iraqi border. This is how you know we have a strong army, when you can actually tell your enemy exactly where your camp is and what its name is.
...Jon Stewart
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92370 Apr 7, 2013
In order to maintain an untenable position, you have to be actively ignorant. One motto on the show is,'Keep your facts, I'm going with the truth.'
...Stephen Colbert

Since: Dec 11

#92371 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
<quoted text>
The homeless population in northwest Arkansas increased to more than 2,000 people in 2013, while national averages fell, according to the Point-in-Time Homeless Census conducted by Kevin Fitzpatrick, UA sociology professor.
"while national averages fell"
...you posted it..lololol
It would fall a lot further if Repubics would pass a jobs bill
and the other accounts?

It was another Liberal, in obvious denial!
Stats and common sense show EVIDENCE to the contrary.

Try reading further there Captain O. G. Readmore!
Uncle Tab

United States

#92372 Apr 7, 2013
HotC_2-point-0 wrote:
Marco Rubio poo-pooed it in pretty strong terms by calling the president’s ideas “dead on arrival”:
“If actually proposed, the President’s bill would be dead on arrival in Congress, leaving us with unsecured borders and a broken legal immigration system for years to come.”
Who won’t compromise again, Marco? Who’s been obstructing since Inauguration Night 2009? Oh that’s right, your party. And under whose watch have illegal border crossings plunged? Oh that’s right, our current president’s.
Isn't it fun to watch The Party Of No to go down in flames on a daily basis??

Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92373 Apr 7, 2013
I just think Rosa Parks was overrated. Last time I checked, she got famous for breaking the law.
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92374 Apr 7, 2013
In order to be a top-tier candidate, I need 7.5 million dollars, and I currently have 0.0 million dollars.
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92375 Apr 7, 2013
“If this is going to be a Christian nation that doesn't help the poor, either we have to pretend that Jesus was just as selfish as we are, or we've got to acknowledge that He commanded us to love the poor and serve the needy without condition and then admit that we just don't want to do it.”
...Stephen Colbert
HUH

Ashland, KY

#92376 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chemtrail..... Try to keep up.... Been on the beach, just got back.
I'm happy you and the crackhead comes to each others defense. Who's the man in your relationship?? You or her??
LMAO!!!!
Shaddup!! Just do what you always do and type 'fundamentally change America' 37 times in a row and set back and watch us all make fun of your ignorant uneducated ass too lol
You lesbians always jump up when someone proves one of you idiots wrong.
Should be used to it by now.
Fat lesbians are annoying.
Homophobic much? True colors showing thought? Are you racist too? I though you libs thought only repubs were homophobic. Now your real true colors come shinning though .
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92377 Apr 7, 2013
“If I had a dime for every time that I was wrong, I'd be broke.”
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92378 Apr 7, 2013
“Tomorrow you're all going to wake up in a brave new world, a world where the Constitution gets trampled by an army of terrorist clones, created in a stem-cell research lab run by homosexual doctors who sterilize their instruments over burning American flags. Where tax-and-spend Democrats take all your hard-earned money and use it to buy electric cars for National Public Radio, and teach evolution to illegal immigrants. Oh, and everybody's high!”
... Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92379 Apr 7, 2013
“Look, PETA! If God hadn't wanted us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them so darn tasty!”
...Stephen Colbert
Anonymous

Elizabethtown, KY

#92380 Apr 7, 2013
Remember 2008 Yeah, I do.

That's when Lehman Brothers collapsed, and the markets froze, and they were measuring GM for a pumpkin lot. And when you opened your bank statement, you saw the drowned Japanese girl from The Ring, and then you died.

And yes, I am saying we can keep blaming Bush for that. It's the same as blaming rats for the Black Plague. Just because you're sick of hearing historians say it, doesn't mean it stopped being true.
...Bill Maher

Since: Dec 11

#92381 Apr 7, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it fun to watch The Party Of No to go down in flames on a daily basis??
Republicans are just..... Stupid!!
Your own ignorance of FACT, bias, hate, and racism make your constant attacks worthless.
When someone rubs your nose in your own crap you run away from it lie a bad puppy and hide somewhere.

NO MORE CRAP!

Bill Clinton never did anything it was a REPUBLICAN MAJORITY!
Billy boy was too busy with trashy women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 min Big bad john 18,358
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min miss tuffet 149,602
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 min Tony 51,482
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min rename 55,488
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 min Canton 31,024
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 min sadafying 15,999
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 19 min Dawg Rules 96,931
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••